Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Crash landings don't always end badly[Dahlia x Bayonet] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:52 pm
This is a private roleplay between AstoriaFallens Dahlia and Fokushi Meishin's Bayonet.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Fokushi Meishins Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:53 pm
Dahlia was still getting the hang of flying, despite having learned how to early on. She just liked to walk everywhere. Was there really a crime against not flying if you had wings? She didn’t think so anyway. She had decided today she would fly around a bit but it wasn’t working out the way she had hoped it would. A rather strong gust of wind had knocked her off course and she was having a hard time regaining control. Finally she tucked her wings to get herself to dive and she threw them open last minute as she crash landed in a nearby field. The impact knocked the breath from her chest slightly but overall she was okay. At least she believed she was. Taking a moment to gather her senses she was pleased to see that she had landed unscathed. She was going to stick to walking for now.

WC: 151  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:11 pm
Bayonet was marching forward head held high and every step he took was steady and calculated. He saw no reason to hesitate because all it did was take up time. Having spent the last two days traveling through a dense forest he was happy to have it easy walking through a simple field. He scanned the area looking to see which direction her should take, when he suddenly saw a large figure come barrelling to the ground and  winced slightly when she hit the ground hard. He stood in his place and watched as she stood. He debated half a second of going to her to see if she was alright but quickly vetoed the idea instead figuring it would be acceptable to call to her. “ Hello? Are you alright? I saw you fall.”

WC: 135  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:12 pm
There went all hopes no one had seen her rather graceful display. Head turned as a voice called out and her gaze settled upon a dusty colored stallion with hazelnut color hair. She was sure he didn’t have any issues blending in when he was in the woods. She on the other hand stood out just a bit. “Surprisingly yes. I am alright.” Though she wouldn’t have classified it as a fall. Ruffling her wings a little she turned so she was facing him and dug her talons into the soft soil beneath her. “It wouldn’t be too much to ask that you don’t tell anyone about that, would it?” She asked him curiously, hoping he wouldn’t be one of those types to be like ‘hey, guess what I saw today.’ She’d hate to run into someone later and have them be like, ‘hey, I think I heard about you.’ No thank you.

She decided to get a little closer to him. She really didn’t want to have to raise her voice to talk to him. Plus it wasn’t lady like, not that she was exactly a lady. Manners were important after all. So her mother said. “I’m Dahlia. What is your name?” She figured her crash landing was enough of an ice breaker that she could introduce herself to him at least since he had witnessed the whole ordeal.

WC: 230  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:30 pm
Nodding his head he flicked his tail and prepared to turn and leave. “Good. Have a good-” He cut himself off when he realized that the pink, striped mare seemed to want to engage him in conversation. He flicked his tail again and tilted and ear down, frowning when she asked him not to tell of what had transpired. “Ma’am even if I had someone to tell of your …accident…. Why would I want to convey a pitiful story of a creature built for flight failing at something that should come second nature to her?” He looked at her wings pointedly seeing nothing wrong with them and inferring that since she was in the air before it isn't because of injury but clumsiness and inadequate learning on her part.

He snorted at her flicking his forelock out of his eyes and eyed her critically. Did he see a point at telling this clumsy creature his name? He doubted that they would spend more than this short exchange together and would honestly be shocked if they ran into each other later on in life. Shrugging he brushed off her question about her name and prepared to leave.

WC: 196  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:31 pm
The conversation quickly took a south turn and her once pleasant demeanor was replaced with someone a bit more stern. The fury that built within her was alarming and she could honestly say she’d never been this insulted or mad before. “This coming from someone who knows absolutely nothing about flying.” She said rather sternly. “While flying may be second in nature to me, doesn’t mean I’m an expert at it. What do you know about wind pressure and drafts? Nothing. You don’t know a damn thing so who are you to judge when -” She stopped herself. There was no point on letting him rile her up like that. When he didn’t say anything and looked like he was about to turn and leave she couldn’t help but be insulted.

With a push off of her hind legs and quick flap of her wings she cleared the space between them quite quickly and essentially blocked his path so he couldn’t go anywhere. “It’s rude to not introduce one’s self when another has already done so.” She said to him rather sternly, glaring at him. While she wasn’t one for violence she wasn’t against threats it turned out. She’d never known someone to get her so cross before! What was wrong with her?

WC: 213  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:07 pm
Bayonet rolled his eyes at the mare, not caring to hear her excuses. “There is no reason for me to know of such things because I don’t fly. But I can assure you what I do need I am quite adept at. I have mastered my skills and I can’t be much older than you. Unless there is a storm that I am not aware of coming or some sort of tornado I do not particularly care to hear of the rest of your excuses for not learning what you should have as a foal.”

He said all of this as he scanned the horizon the opposite direction of the mare and took a few steps forward before he was stopped short by the mare planting herself in front of him. Glaring at her for a moment he snorted again, “It isn’t practical to give you my name, I doubt we would be unfortunate enough to meet outside of this one incident but if it will get you to leave me alone my name is Bayonet.” Shouldering past the mare her did something that he hadn’t done before. He flicked his tail to hit her nose out of spite. Spite wasn’t practical but he couldn’t help it. She just irritated him beyond reason.

WC: 213  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:09 pm
She was going to leave it at that. She had his name, that was all she wanted but the second his shoulder made contact she felt this hot, seething, anger building within her that snapped the second his tail her nose. Who the hell did he think he was? She marched after him and shoved her body weight into his shoulder. She’d of struck out at him but she didn’t want to maim him. While she was lithe she was quite deadly with her claws. “Don’t ever touch me again without my permission.” She said giving him a vengeful look for doing what he had done. No one had ever shoved her, let alone flicked their tail in her face and she wasn’t about to let him get away with such atrocities. She was sure that he wasn’t going to let her actions fly either so she waited to see what he would do next.

WC: 115  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:10 pm
Stumbling and almost falling to the ground at the sudden attack he turned back to the infuriating creature, glaring hotly. “Excuse me but it isn’t me to blame we wouldn’t have come into contact if you hadn’t decided to act like a petulant child and blocked my way.” Snorting and pawing the ground he looked away briefly before looking at her and stating tersely, “You think to highly of yourself if you feel that I would touch you willingly.” He mentally flinched at the lie that came out since he had deliberately touched her but he didn’t want nor need her to know that information.”If anything it should be I warning you of approaching me with ill will since you have already shown violent tendencies. Now if you will excuse me I have other things to do with my time then entertain a childish, flightless mare with an inflated sense of importance.” He regretted the words almost instantly but didn’t let his anger drop. He didn’t want the mare to know that she got to him and caused him to become irrationally mad. He had never spoken so caustically.

WC: 189  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:18 pm
“Well if you would have had more manners and just answered me I wouldn’t have blocked your path!” She was letting him get to her and she really just wanted to go and cry. She wasn’t physically hurt or anything but emotionally she was trying to stay strong. While her anger was doing a good job at keeping the tears at bay she couldn’t help but wish she hadn’t flown today at all. He didn’t know that when she was a young foal she had a rather unfortunate accident that made her hesitant to fly at all. Still she wasn’t going to let him get to her. She was acting immature but he just got under her skin! “You were the one who shoved me first. And you’re calling me violent….” She almost muttered the last part. “And don’t use my lackluster flight skills as an excuse as to why you flicked me in the nose with your tail either.” She stated rather coolly.

WC: 165  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:32 pm
Scoffing at her he stood up straight and looked down at her smirking at her feeling that he had caught her in a weak argument. As usual when you use logic to justify things no one can argue with you,” Please If anyone needs to learn manners it’s you. I had simply told you that I wouldn’t share your clumsy display with anyone like you had asked me to. There was no practical reason to waste my breath telling you my name when in all reality we wouldn’t have had any interaction but for those few seconds.” He turned prepared to make is leave feeling that he had come out of this altercation the superior one but froze when she brought up the lack of judgment he had when he had flicked her. He hesitated for a moment cursing himself for giving her a leg to stand on. This is what happens when one acts without logic and practicality.  Trying to calculate a reasonable response he cringed when he could only come to the logical conclusion of apologizing. “......Hnn…. Fine then consider this my formal apology for flicking your nose with my tail.” He stated it reluctantly and looked away and angry blush warming his skin under his fur. “Everything else I have stated was completely justified though. You were the one acting illogically and instigating the situation.”

WC: 228  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:45 pm
He was right. He didn’t HAVE to share his name with her. She just really wanted to know it. So that much she’d take blame for. But he was the one who had insulted her when she had done nothing but ask a simple favor of him. “You’re right and I’m sorry.” She said calming down and relaxing her stance once she realized she was being tense. She felt somewhat better when he apologized for flicking her in the nose. “Thank you.” She said softly, flicking her wings slightly against her side. “While that may be true, minus you flicking me in the nose, you didn’t have to insult me like that. It makes you seem shallow and it was uncalled for.” Yes she had crashed into the field with very horrible landing and flying skills but it wasn’t like she did that all the time. She was quite a decent and graceful flier. The wind tunnel she had gotten trapped in however wasn’t something she was used to and had thus ended up in this field to begin with. It was just bad luck that he happened to be there and witness it all. And he was being shallow for insulting her like that without any empathy at all. That was what had upset her the most if she was being honest with herself.

WC: 225  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:26 pm
Nodding his head at her words he conceded that he can be shallow at time or at least seem like it because he took everything at face value and calculated the most reasonable response with the information immediately present. “It’s unreasonable for you to be mad because my observations where shallow. I came to a logical explanation with the information given to me. You appeared to be unlearned in the necessary skill for flight so one is to assume you weren't paying attention when it came to you parents teaching you. As for my words they were simply stating the factors of what would have made the story humorous to someone else if I were to relay the incident. I personally didn’t find the incident funny and even still I would have no one to tell of it.” He was struck by the sudden realization that he didn’t remember what her name was. He shook his head at himself for the lack of memory but when she had stated it he’d no intention of remembering it so he hadn’t committed it to memory. “This might sound exorbitantly rude since I know you have already stated it but what was your name. This is not an altercation I would soon forget so I would like to be able to put a name with the face.” Taking a second to actually observe her face when it wasn’t twisted with anger he realized that she was actually quite attractive, her hair shaping her face nicely and the stripes on her cheeks making her look exotic and unusual.

WC: 264  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:27 pm
She wasn’t going to argue it anymore and just listened to his words. She couldn’t deny that his way of thinking wasn’t the best. Who just takes something for face value like that? Apparently him. “Hasn’t anyone ever told you not everything is as it appears to be?” That was really all she had, she wasn’t trying to be rude or anything but his manner of thinking wasn’t the best and would just get him in more arguments in the future. At least she hadn’t struck out at him with her claws. She’d of felt terrible had she done so. “Regardless, you shouldn’t insult someone just because you don’t have all the details and assume it to be as you experienced it.” She said trying to give him a little insight that the world didn’t revolve around his view of things.

Of course he’d forget her name. Though honestly she’d quite forgotten his and had to think about it for a moment. Thinking back through her flashes of anger she finally recalled it. Bayonet! She’d likely call him Bay in the future, if they were to meet again. She liked shorter versions of names sometimes. “It’s Dahlia Kitkun.” She said, her features softening as she allowed herself to relax and turn her blue gaze towards him. Pawing at the ground for a moment she averted her gaze and then looked back. “What were you doing out here when I fell into your life.” There was a small smile on her face, she was trying to lighten the mood.

WC: 258  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:50 pm
Flipping his mane he rolled her eyes at her. How else were you supposed to figure out things and make decisions if you didn’t use the information presented to him. Why would he be so illogical as to sit around and wait for someone to explain their life story to him? It was better to form an hypothesis and amend it as more information was presented or until the situation was over. Shaking his head he calculated his options but no matter how logical it would be to just let the subject drop he had to say one more thing on it, “I am sorry that you are easily offended. I didn’t intend for the words to seem as an insult I was stating a fact.” He rolled his eyes at himself knowing that the half apology was crap but he hoped she just accepted it quietly and allow him to save at least a little face.

“Dahlia.” He tested the name and committed it to memory as he flicked his ear forward and nodding. “Well I was simply traveling I had no particular destination in mind. I was going to travel West for a little until I hit the ocean and then see where I went from there.” He couldn’t particularly figure out the real reason he hadn’t settled down yet but figured that soon he would find whatever he was looking for.

WC: 235  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces