Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Bikers' Paradise[CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Wolf of Mars

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:22 pm
User Image
Agent Diana Peck-Kochette
Wearing

Diana nodded to Killian,"Take care of what you need. We'll pick up Tino on our way home, so do't worry about him."She wasn't as optimistic as Killian seemed to be that this wouldn't take more than just a couple hours.But he didn't need to worry about the pup while he had work to do.

Di moved to the car and got in the driver's seat. She reached back for the keys and collected them from Lyv. Once Kill stepped away from the window, she pulled the car away from the curb and went on her way to get home.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:28 pm
User Image
Lucky, Kevin, Archie?
Wearing: Wearing
Maralyn Ó'Conchobhair

Lyn said her good byes to Nate then followed Dereck to the car. She had a couple more contractions on the ride over to the hospital. Yet once they arrived and they ushered the two back into a room, they confirmed she was going into labor btut yet told her she had a bit to wait yet until she was fully ready to give birth by medical terms. Ya know fully dilated and contractions coming in a closer and all that jazz.

So for now the two sat in a room that thankfully was empty besides for a nurse or two that came to check on her and collect some of the paper work just getting the details of the birthing plan. Lyn turned to Dereck, holding his hand in her's,
"Thank-you for being here. I'm really glad you are."She told him before another contraction hit.Lyn really was glad she had Dereck with her. Glad he could be out for this to see it and meet his children. Without him here she would be a complete mess. Not that she wasn't nervous now, there was just too much to even begin to think about. And she could only think about how nervous Dereck must be too. Together they would get through it; just like everything else.

((Alright so probably next post I'll get these little monsters out. Gotta research a little details first tho... Haven't done all this ahah))

Golden Wolf of Mars

Golden Wolf of Mars

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image

Jasper sat in the back room of the bar listening to Orion rant and Titus relay information. That dumb a*****e Mendez was starting to come around again. It was like that man had clung to Grace having his kid as his only light in his terrible life that he couldn't let it go. Damn he didn't envy Ryder for it.
But he was pissed this guy was causing so much trouble and problems for the two of them especially Grace. What did they need to do to get it through his head that it wasn't his? As Titus and Orion had said before there was only too much any of them could do. Going after a cop? Having a cop disappear on their turf? None of it would be good.

When Killian walked in and sat down, Jasper motioned to the waitress for another beer and raised his in salute to the other man."Glad ya made it bro."He quietly told the other man as he sat down next to him. Jasper handed the man the beer and went back to listening and waiting for his directions on the retaliation for this.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:27 pm
Killian accepted the beer, hell he never turned down a beer. He sat beside Jasper, glad not to have to be near Orion who was still fuming.
"Mendez is a rabid dog." He said in a low voice to Jasper.
"I think we need to wait till he is out of town and deal with him. Make it look like we are one place...really we are in the tjer handling business. Use to work like a charm when Doom and Gloom did it." He took a swig of his beer.
"I will get rid of him. He will go away and never be seen again. We just need to plan it perfectly. Unless...he just has an accident like Ben did." Killian said and risked a quick glance at Jesse. Did Jesse know that Killian knew?
"We got lucky with that a*****e." Jesse said quickly, not wantng there to be any questions about Ben's accident.
"Which part? The overdose or the explosion?" Killian asked innocently.
"Both, I am sure." Jesse growled and glared at Killian. So Kill knew, and wanted him to know he knew.
"I vote we create an accident. Call in a favor with our buddies in Salem. We need to line things up. Let the domino effect take place." Killian said loudly.
"I agree with Kill." Lincoln said as he lit a cigarette.
"I think we let s**t calm down. Keep an eye on him then make it happen." Jesse said as he lifted his glass to his mouth.
"I have to say I agree with Titus and Kill. Though...I want to know why the restraining order was dropped. Grace can't keep living like this." Orion said as he bowed his head a moment.
"For now...Grace will need a constant watch. We can take turns."  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:42 pm
Cadie stepped in and linger about the door a moment. Uncertainty etched on her little face.
"Oh, no problem. I am just sorry it was over so quickly. You didn't even get to eat cake! Everyone knows it's not a party untl you have cake." She grinned at Grace and moved to her. She plopped down on the bed beside her.
"Want me to paint your nails? We can put on facials, paint our nails and binge watch the new season of Orange is the New Black. We have all sorts of sweets from the party left so no snack shopping needed." She was trying her hardest to cheer Grace up. She knew she was feeling embarrassed and hurt, and just wanted Grace to not feel that way. To not stress over anything. It was not good for her or little Gracie.

"We can have a girls' night." She stared at Grace a long moment. Trying to think of what else could cheer up her sister in law.
"Or you can look at all the cool baby swag people bought you. I am sure their are adorable outfits to oh-an-ah over." She moved to her feet and held out her hand to Grace.
"Seriously...this isn't even the worst thing that happened to you this month. So....just shake it off. You are tougher than that. You have to be. You're married to the President. King of the Bad Asses, so that means you are Queen of the Bad Asses. So, c'mon! Get up!" She took Grace's hand. Cadie knew how easy it was to feel sorry for one's self and allow that to start to take everything else in your life over. You essentially allowed yourself to become a victim. She had been there, done that, got the t-shirt and wasn't impressed. She would not allow herself to fall back into that pattern, and she so wouldn't allow Grace to fall into that trap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:37 pm
User Image

Jasper nodded his head as Killian outlined a plan. It was a rational plan.
One that would certainly work. He listened intently while the men discussed the accident of Ben. He hadn't heard much of what had happened to that man.
Just that he had croaked. Yet here it seemed like there was more to it.

As discussion turned back to Mendez. Jasper put his agreement to the plan."That's a solid plan we got. Ryder, Titus, you guys let me know what you need me to do."Jasper wasn't going to be sitting this one out.He would most certainly be doing his part to get rid of this a*****e.

He turned to Killian, thinking about the restraining order,"Aren't you able to find out more about that restraining order from your ol'lady, Kill?"

Golden Wolf of Mars

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:26 pm
"I definitely plan on asking Di about the restraining order. See if she can get any information for us. I have to be careful what I ask of her though. She is still an Agent after all, and I can't have our s**t blowing back on her and screwing up her career or life." Killian did not want to endanger anyone, but he also had a job to do. So he had to find a way to make sure everyone got what they needed.
"Just....give me a day or two. Lyv leaves town, and once she is safe and elsewhere I will dig. I will see if Di will do a bit of digging for us. Jasper...you keep an eye on Mendez."
"We will all keep an eye out for Mendez but Jasper will currently be in a better position to see Mendez coming and going. He is framing out the indoor porch for the house two doors down." Orion leaned back against his seat.
"Linc, your girl still friends with that Detective in Greensville? Maybe he has heard something. You know how the boys in blue are. They like to talk."
"Think so. I will talk to Meg tonight." Lincoln said as he thought about how to phrase the question. Orion looked around the table.
"We all keep our eyes open, and let each other know if we see anything going on. If Ben is out of the picture that means Mendez is acting on his own. So let's just be sure that is the case. We don't need anymore surprises around here...for now...let's just get on with our night. I know we were all going to hit the strip club but I think I am going home. Grace needs me. You guys feel free to go out. Have a couple drinks and lapdances for me." He stood up and exited the room. All Orion wanted to do was get home to Grace currently. Some days he missed the easy carefree days of the past. Hanging at their bar or Club. Getting drunk and hooking up with beautiful women who knew it was just sex. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a night of sex. Things were easier before he had a wife and a kid to worry about. Two kids soon.

Killian stood up quickly. "I can pass his place on my way to Di's. I can't keep a look out tonight. Tomorrow night I can take."
"I can take tonight's watch." Wolf offered quickly. He was knew to the brotherhood and still wanted to make a good first impression. He got the feeling not everyone was 100% on board with him being in the MC currently.
"Perfect. You stay will 3am, Hammer can take over from there. Jasper will be nearby, so the rest of the day....we do drive bys. Take turns going around his place and job. Or his favorite lunch spot. I will personally be there for lunch tomorrow."
"Careful Kill. Don't want him lashing out at Di." Jesse warned and pulled out his gun. He checked to make sure it was ready to go in case he needed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:29 pm
User Image

Dereck Michael Thompson

User Image

[[ Not really sure what to have Dereck doing, but we can assume he's sitting in the room with Lyn? ]]

Hunters Rose

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:34 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Grace Marie De La Cruz
Grace Preggers Outfit

Grace watched Cadie move around the room and she gave her a small smile, shifting on the bed so she was sitting a little higher. "I can't even reach my toes so that might be a good idea." She giggled and moved with Cadence, sighing heavily when she started speaking about what had happened at the party, with Mendez. "I know, I know. I'm not too upset about it - but he has that look in his eyes, Cadie." She followed the raven haired woman out of the bedroom and down to the living room, rubbing her hand over her stomach. "When I worked as a nurse I saw that in the psychological patients. He's not right, and he can be dangerous. He has some sort of......fixation on me?" Grace looked to see Joshua still moving about, and she moved into the kitchen to grab a small plate of food. "You didn't have to stay and clean, I could have gotten that done." Normally she was unable to sit for very long anyways.
Mahiru Zion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:05 pm
"Well then maybe he needs a straitjacket and some prodding. Youknow....until he learns his place." Cadence was picking over the sweets again. She needed a sugar rush.
"What color for your toes? I wish I brought my nails stuff. We could have did cute polka dots!" She sighed as she thought of the missed art opportunity. She loved nail art, it was relaxing and fun.
"Mendez will be dealt with. I can promise you that Grace." She stabbed at her piece of cake a bit more aggressively than necessary.
"Just relax. All you have to worry about is delivering a healthy baby." Joshua exied the kitchen. Giving the girls some privacy. He went to check on Thomas and then went back to the kitchen.
"I will be outback smoking if you girls need anything." Cadence rolled her eyes after he left.
"So what did I miss while I was away?!" She asked before taking a bite of her cake.
"Has anyone got to meet the mysterious Meg yet?" She was very curious about Lincoln's girlfriend. Lincoln didn't do the whole dating thing, so Cadie assumed Meg must be really special.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:20 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Grace Marie De La Cruz
Grace Preggers Outfit

Grace nodded and got a forkful of potato salad, shoveling it into her mouth. She didn't doubt for one second that Orion was going to take care of everything. He always did, he was a man of his word. "I know, Cadie. I know. I don't doubt that for one second. I know what my husband can do." She ate a little more of the potato salad and even grabbed a roll before moving to sit down on the couch, with a hand resting over her stomach. "Hmm, I think polka dots sounds just fine. No, I haven't met her yet - but I don't blame him. He might just want to keep his private life private." Grace laid her head back against the couch and closed her eyes, rubbing small circles over her stomach. "Baby is moving, if you wanna feel?" Grace moved her hands and let them fall to her sides, keeping her eyes closed. "I really, really love Orion, you know? Even with all of this -- everything that has happened to me because I love him. I'd do it all over again. Everything. I would go through all of it if it meant that I got to be with him in the end." Sure it sounded really, really cheesy, but it was true. She was so completely head over heels for the man that she would do anything for him. Anything.
Mahiru Zion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image
Twins -Tyler Kennedy, Faith Arietta
Maralyn Ó'Conchobhair

With 5 hours passing and nothing changing all that much in her labor status, the nurses came and told Lyn and Dereck to go get some food an maybe try walking around for a little bit of time and to relax. They were reassured that it was sometimes normal for a prolong wait time during this phase due to possible weak contractions, and that walking could help move the process along. So the couple went for a walk around the wing before heading down to the cafeteria to eat a little. Maralyn really wasn't hungry. Just more nervous then anything and so really only munched on veggie straws and drank her water. Then they were up again, taking a walk out in the garden of the hospital. The whole times of course she was experiencing cycles of contractions. After some time, the two returned to the room, where after another hour of waiting with the contractions starting to finally come in closer succession, the nurse came in. "Congrats, You're ready. I'll just go get the doctor."

Maralyn blew out a relieved breath that they were finally getting this all underway. She squeezed Dereck's hand gently, she was sure enough soon enough she would be relieving his hand of blood flow, she didn't need to now.
"You ready? Do you need a break before this all begins?" Soon after those words left her mouth her attention was directed to another nurse that began reaffirming her choice of no pain meds. The woman then began attaching different machines to Lyn's form explaining as she attached each. Lyn only caught a couple of her words as she did her best to breath through the most intense contraction she had had yet. Now this one rivaled those she had had that night with Lincoln and that pseudo-labor scare. Her blue eyes looked over to the ultrasound screen as the nurse checked the twins positions to make sure their plan wasn't going to be foiled.

Soon enough the doctor came in smiling with some nurses that helped Lyn get comfortable and in position to deliver these two kiddos. The doctor checked a few things with the nurses before he looked over to Lyn and Dereck, "Life's gonna change big after this,
and it's too late to turn back. Hope you two are ready."
He joked with a chuckle.

The whole thing to Lyn felt like it took forever although she was assured by the nurse with a pat on her shoulder that she did a good job for the 32 minutes she had been in labor actually pushing to deliver the two babies. Lyn herself was exhausted and drenched in sweat after the whole thing. She could hear the two cries from their babies farther in the room as the nurses ensured they were healthy. T.K. had come out first and weighed 6.5 pounds, while Faith had arrived 17 minutes after her brother with a brief breeching problem and weighted 5.2 pounds.

A few short minutes after Lyn got the second placenta passed, a nurse was bringing a little red-headed form wrapped in a blue blanket towards them. The woman handed the boy to Lyn, "Here's your new baby boy." Turning around she took the small, blonde bundled wrapped in pink from another nurse and handed this one to Dereck, "And here's your beautiful little girl! You did a great job, Mom and Dad." Then the woman turned away. The nurses cleaned up some of the materials in the room, then they all left to give the new family some time alone.

Lyn's blue eyes looked over the small bundle in her arms and then over to the one in Dereck's before up to him briefly. She could hardly believe she had done it. That both babies were delivered and she was no longer pregnant. All that time and now it was over. Not that it wasn't quick, because they had been here for some time, yet.... It still just seemed amazing and like a dream. As the boy in her arms started to whine, Lyn cooed softly to the baby, soothing him back down.
"Are you still ok with Tyler Kennedy and Faith Arietta? We can change them if you want? But now might be the time before they have us sign the papers." Lyn asked Dereck looking up to him. They had finally had a brief discussion of names a week or two ago, but she wanted to make sure.

R A B i D P i X i E S
Ok sorry. Here we are got this post ready and up.

Golden Wolf of Mars

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:30 pm
"I sometimes get jealous of the guys. They get to call all the shots. Go on all the adventures and their private life if just that. Private! On good thing that we as women have....really cute purses." She stretches out to hook her bag, and puts the french fry purse in front of her.
"Pockets just wouldn't cut it for all the crap I carry." She finished with her cake and tossed the heavy paper plate in the trash and moved to sit beside Grace.
"Now I don't mean this in a mean way but I am not sure what you see in Orion. He seems so super serious and grumpy. Like he never laughs or has a good time. Or maybe that is the only side of him I have seen. You know the fearless warrior side of him." Cadie turned to face Grace.
"I know he isn't a bad guy, but he still feels like a stranger most days. Then again...you all feel like strangers some day." She stared at Grace's belly. She still thought the miracle of life was pretty damn amazing. Mindblowing really, and nothing short of miraculous.
"I have to admit...having you as a sister-in-law is cool. I trust your judgment." She paused.
"Though it's kinda weird how our families are merging bit by bit." She shook her head.
"No thank you. Excited for you and Rion, but...honestly pregnant women and babies...some days are hard for me to handle."

She rose and disappeared briefly. When she return she had a few different bottles of nail polish. She held them up for Grace to see.
"Few I found without prying. I don't need to find any of your sex toys or anything like that." She grimaced at the thought.
"Pick a color." She lined the small bottles up side by side.
"Did I tell you about my newest niece? I got to hold her, and she was just so tiny and cute!" A small dreamy smile appeared on her face as she thought back to the sweet little baby.
"She looks so much like Black...awkward couple of seconds. Fawning over the baby of the man who tried to kill me..." She picked at the polish on her own nails.
"My friend still has no clue if she even wants to keep her. I can't understand how she can just...not love her. Or maybe she does and doesn't want her. How is that even possible? I don't even understand that but then again...I'm not a Mother. Maybe it is something I just cannot understand without being in her position." Cadence could not imagine anyone not immediately falling in love with little Yasmina. She was just perfect in her own eyes. Though perhaps she was still grieving and this was some weird coping mechanism. Fall in love with the unwanted child.

She set to work carefully painting Grace's toes. She focused her attention on that task, completely ignoring the fact that Joshua had returned. He sat in one of the armchairs. Not sure what to say, or if he should say anything.

When the door opened Cadie looked up curiously. It was Orion, she finished up her work and stood up.
"Since your Boo Thang is back, I'm out of here. Rest Gorgeous! Don't stress!" Joshua stood up as well.
"Take an easy you two. I will head home as well. Cadie, I will be following you home." Cadie nodded her head in understanding. even if she had protested Orion would have simply told her to pick between Joshua or someone else following her home. She had no intention of ruining someone's night so she just agreed. Besides, Joshua was currently living across the hall from her anyway. So they were heading to the same place in reality.

She kissed Grace's cheek, patter her belly and told her to give Thomas a big hug from her. She grabbed her silly french fries purse and headed out. Joshua was right behind her. He was lost in his thoughts, worrying about his children and their problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:39 pm
True to his word Killian had went to Di's house the night before. He had stopped at his house to get clothes and then a convenience store for a slushy and snacks for Lyv to smuggle with her to Camp.. When he showed up just over an hour and a half later at Di's house he had plans to quickly settle in for the night.

"Hey beautiful. Is she sleeping already?" Killian asked as he handed her his slushy. He took off his cut and hung it up before going to Di. He took her face between his large rough hands and kissed her lips. It was a sweet tender kiss, not a lusty one.

When his hands dropped away he focused on removing his boots and finally after that task was done he took his slushy back. He took a sip through the neon green straw and moved toward the couch.
"Okay so.....let me have it. Was she upset? Did she not like them? Are you made at us? We didn't cause the trouble this time. That psycho just showed up, uninvited." He asked a bit fearful of the answer. He really wanted his two families to be one big family. Wanted Lyv to know regardless of whatever happened to him she would always have other male figures to look out for her. That thought offered him peace of mind.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:47 pm
"I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down"

User Image

~Orion Michael De La Cruz~

Orion held Grace's hand as he lead her through the mall. They were heading toward the photo place in the mall. Family portrait day, and then they would spend the day together as a family. Currently he was doing his best to ignore the tie that he was wearing. He wanted the stupid thing off. He hated how dressed up they all were but he would put up with it. If Grace wanted a nice picture of them and this was her idea of nice, he would wear the stupid tie for the photo.

He was hoping them spending the day together would help her put the Mendez visit behind them. He wanted his wife to focus on their life together, and stop worrying. Believe that he would handle things, because he would. Orion was the sort of man that carried the weight of the world on his shoulders. He always felt the need to protect those around him that he cared about.
"He is really quiet today." He said as he glanced at their son who was riding in his stroller looking around the mall.
"You okay Grace? You have been pretty quiet today to." He lifted her hand to his mouth and kissed it.
"You look very pretty babe. I won't touch till after the picture though." He walked on, checking out the mall. It had been ages since he had set foot in the mall. It was about a twenty minute ride from their tiny town. He normally didn't like big chain type stores, or places that catered to the masses.
"Is there anything else you want to do while we are here? I know we don't come out this way often." He preferred their tiny town, and the small local businesses. Where he knew the owners and their families and had always known them. They weren't helping corporate America, they were helping small business owners and families.

~Ryder~

I have the answer
I can take the pressure
I will turn it all around
~Five Finger Death Punch

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items