Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:39 pm
User Image

[Where Could Those Kitsusagi Be?!]

Staff members will randomly run Kitsusagi Hunts, which will be announced in this thread! They will take the form of dice or random number games with an RP element, so get ready to bring some friends along.....

Each staff member may run their hunts in whatever way they want, so pay attention to the rules they post at the start!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image
Grumpig
Snorlax
Miltank

To attract the attention of these ... sorry to say it... fat Pokemon, what better way than through their stomachs??

This will be a recipe contest! Please post two recipes - an entree and a dessert. The most delicious recipes will win~ Use the following form...

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Preferences:[/b]
[b]Entree Recipe:[/b]
[b]Dessert Recipe:[/b]

This contest will run until 12/11 (tomorrow) at 10pm CST, just a bit over 24 hours. Have fun!

Manda
Vice Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:49 pm
Username: Redbud-Tree
Preferences: Miltank, Snorlax, Grumpig
Entree Recipe: Homemade Mac 'n Cheese though for these guys you might wanna.... triple the amounts listed.
Dessert Recipe: Holiday Eggnog Pie Maybe one pie for each poke-kitsu? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:08 pm
Username: chi honda
Preferences: snorlax,miltank,grumpig
Entree Recipe: Chicken Parm with more cheese.
Dessert Recipe: Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:45 pm
Username: Ragers
Preferences: Snorlax, Grumpig, Miltank
Entree Recipe: Garlic bread fingers
Dessert Recipe: Ice Cream Profiteroles with Chocolate Sauce  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:52 pm
Username: Sami-Fire
Entree Recipe: Cheese Stuffed Meatballs. Simple, but still delicious.
Dessert Recipe: Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie. I've made it and eaten it. It is happiness.  

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:55 pm
Username: NovaCracker
Entree Recipe:

This recepe is all my own! You may adjust things for taste.

Nova's Infamous Spaghetti

Ingredients:
Spaghetti (Enough for everyone)
2 cans tomato paste
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp. Garlic powder
1/2 an onion
1 pound hamburger meat
Italian seasonings
1 bay leaf
Water

Prepare the pasta sauce like so: Chop the half onion, and add to the sauce pan, along with a little butter or OVOO to cook in. When the onion is tender and transluscent, add the meat. Brown it, and then add the Tomato paste, garlic, powder, italian seasoning, bay leaf, at least 4 paste cans' worth of water, and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer until it begins to reduce and thicken -- usually, if you begin to boil water and cook your pasta, it reduces nicely.

Plate and butter your pasta noodles, then ladle sauce on top. Garnish with parmesian cheese. Or bury it.

Now you CAN add about 1 glass' worth of wine and hav3e it taste good, but that's optional.

Dessert Recipe:
This is a mix of my own madness and some delicious topping someone taught me. Hope you like apples.

Ingredients:
5-6 apples, ideally Pink Lady or Honeycrisp. Granny Sith might hold up here -- you want a STRONG apple.
3 TBSP Sugar
1 cup sugar set aside
1 TBSP honey
3 cups flour, set aside
1 stick butter, set aside
1-3 tsp of Butter
1 tsp clove powder
1 tsp cinnimon. 2 if you like cinnimon
1 pinch black pepper. SMALL pinch if you have big fingers.
1 premade pie crust butcause aint nobody got time for that crust makin' s**t.

Put the crust in a pie tin, and peel and slive the apples. Small is good, thin is better. Place sliced apples in a large bowl and add the tbsp of sugart, the cinnamon, clove, pepper, 1-3 tsp of butter (I advise 1 unless butter is like, your bag, Paula Deen), one at a time, mixing into the apples with a wooden spoon. This will cause the apples to sweat juice. You want hi. If they're too tart or underspiced for you,modify as you need to. Pour apple mixture into tin in crust. Now, tae the flour, stick of butter, and sugar you set aside, and mix in a mixer until it's a consistency tyht looks like crumbs. Add sugar if you like, but you don't want to oversugar it. Pour on top of the apple pie mix, and bake at 476 until golden brown.

Serve with a sprinkle of cheddar while hot or a la mode.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:50 pm
Username: Whoan
Preferences: Snorlax, Miltank, Grumpig
Entree Recipe: Bademjan
Dessert Recipe: Persian Baklava I love making this!

I have made both of these at various times. Baklava is hard but so worth it and I adore all the middle eastern eggplant dishes.  

Whoan
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:02 pm
Username: dbz2010
Preferences: snorlax, miltank, grumpig
Entree Recipe: Chicken Tikka Masala
Dessert Recipe: Fresh Berry Fool  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:49 am
Username: Anderleit
Entree Recipe: Enchilada Pasta! There's no better way to woo a crowd than with pasta or stew, and this is one of my favorites.
Dessert Recipe:
Recipe for Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes!

1 1/3 cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
1 large egg
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon pure mint extract
3 to 4 drops green food coloring (optional)
3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips, with a few for garnishing

1. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl.
2. Whisk together buttermilk, egg, butter, extracts, and food coloring (if using) in a small bowl. Add to dry ingredients and stir until mixed well. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Pour about 14 cup of pancake batter onto skillet for each pancake. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until bottom is golden brown and edges begin to bubble, then carefully flip and cook on the other side for 1 to 2 more minutes.

You can also sub in broken-up Andes mints for chocolate chips if you're feeling daring! It dials up the mint, but makes it taste really good. biggrin

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Melomar
Crew

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:26 pm
Username: Melomar
Entree Recipe: The Loaf (first recipe). Customizable recipe; substitute according to the poketsu you want to attract.
Dessert Recipe: Oatmeal Pumpkin Biscuits. Eggs can be substituted with their favorite berries, pureed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:35 pm
Username: Mythi Red Panda
Preferences: Snorlax, Miltank,
Entree Recipe: We'll start with a nice yummy Slow cooker Reuben Dip... Doubled or tripled of course wink I know those guys will be hungry! heart
Dessert Recipe: Then end in this fancy lil Tiramisu layer cake!

... Holy heck I made myself hungry xD  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:35 pm
Username: Teh Cheryl
Preferences: Snorlax, Miltank, Grumpig
Entree Recipe: Guiness Beef Stew - I add all ingredients into the slow cooker, adding the beef about 3 hours after to keep it from overcooking. You can also toss the beef into a bag with a tablespoon of flour, shake, and then add to the slow cooker if you prefer thicker stews. And I usually use a wheat beer, like Blue Moon, instead of Guinness. heart
Dessert Recipe: Strawberry Rhubarb Pie -- My only change is I add 1/3 Crisco to the pie dough and up the sugar to 1 Tbsp. Let set for at least two hours to allow pie to cool and the inside to solidify otherwise your filling will piddle into the saddest puddle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:51 pm
Username: Ruhane Chiisai
Entree Recipe: Candied Hot Dogs. This is one of mine that I make personally, and that I invented to make it easier to stand my mother's limited diet while I was taking care of her. It's really easy.

1 pack of hotdogs (Your choice brand and type. You can also do this with sausage, if you want, but I never have so can't guarantee how it'll come out.)
Various assorted spices/herbs
Worcestershire Sauce
Soy Sauce and/or white whine Worcestershire sauce
Cinnamon Sugar (Yes, sugar is required. You can go straight if you want, but again, I use cinn. sugar, don't know how normal sug would turn out.)
1 Frying Pan.

slice up hotdogs into bite-size pieces. Throw in frying pan. Pour sauces over in desired amounts. (Be wary of too much. Soy Sauce is extremely salty, worchestershire sauce can get powerful quickly, and white wine worchestershire has kind of a sideways flavor to it.) Apply spices. (Again, mind your amounts. The biggest spice application should be cinnamon/sugar, dependign on your flavor preference. (You can also focus on herbs for more savory flavor or add bbq sauce for something more sporty.)) Cook on low heat until the dogs turn red and puffy, and make you think of popcorn.
Dish, top with desired topping. (Do NOT put cheese or powdered sugar in the pan, it creates a HUGE mess and makes lots of work in the sink!)
Eat!
Dessert Recipe: I don't really have a desert recipe, so... uhm...
Devilled eggs? (Yes, I consider this a desert, leave me alone!) I use miracle whip instead, don't use pepper, and add a little worcestershire sauce in the mix.  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Manda
Vice Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:16 pm
WELP My top 3 all had the same one as their top preference...

So I rolled for it over here.

Whoan
Snorlax

Melomar
Grumpig

Teh Cheryl
Miltank

Congrats you guys please post info in my certing thread whee  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff