volo morior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:42 am
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

And wash the blood from both my hands

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

Silas was debating sending Rose a message to make her join him for food, but he didn't truly want to. After all he didn't doubt that before she came to pick him up his agent would have told her about his odd behavior today and that would force an annoying conversation that he wouldn't be able to escape easily from. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair lazily, he didn't like eating out alone. Too often he was approached by others, usually female humans, and he hated having to try to politely turn them away, even more so because it often had the opposite effect. He was playing all this out in his head when he heard someone speak to him and he turned sharply to look at the other male. Why was he still here? When the other finished speaking, noting the others expression.

Ah, he's upset with me then. He suppressed a chuckle, so the others boyfriend didn't enjoy Silas getting so close to the other then did he? Not really surprising he guessed. "Shouldn't you be going after that boy then? And why spend time with me since I'm the cause?" He spoke amiably, a smile on his lips as he felt others glancing at them, but he knew the other more or less understood that he was really toying with him as usual. But still he needed someone to accompany him and he need for food outweighed his normal unease accepting favors. He held out the card to the other and chuckled. "But since I like such interesting parts of your personality I would enjoy going to eat with you. Especially since it's being paid for by the slave driver." He let him smile just barely touch his eyes, he was hoping it would be a bit fun to play with the other more today, especially outside of work.

I can't see the ending
There are people who know my every secret
I'm tired of pretending

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC~

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

But it's only for the best.. well for myself.

It's not my fault I'm dangerous...

User Image

User Image

I'm just meant to be Venomous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

🐍

Keita started to open his mouth though shook his head figuring it was just in Silas's nature to irritate him. His eyes stayed on the other male as he continued to listen to him blabber on, he caught a smile on the other's lips and raised an eyebrow and looked around for a quick moment to see what had gained a smile out of the model. Shrugging when he found no source Keita brought his attention back onto Silas seeing the card the model had received being held out to him, he awkwardly raised his hand and grabbed the card from him. The snake turned his back to the other and chuckled at his comment hoping he'd survive a dinner with him, "Slave driver? Your choices of words and attitude really interest me.. But follow me." Keita said as he started walking, leaving the room and in the hallway enjoying the coolness that surrounded him caused by the air conditioning.

The snake held the door for the other allowing him to walk past him, he then proceeding to his vehicle pressing a button on the key pad unlocking both the driver and passenger door and Keita headed to his door opening it and placing his bottom against the seat. He waited as Silas settling into his seat and he started the engine making his way out of the parking lot and onto the road. "any place you prefer to go?" He asked his foot pressed lightly on the gas as he drove down the road smoothly relieved that traffic wasn't badly crowded, he glanced at the other model waiting for his answer.

🐍

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm not as kind as you believe."

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

(Ooc: )

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)