Submit

Shadowmeire

Professional Werewolf

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:47 am
I have personally used an AR on my Alpha Sapphire version, however it was only to help obtain pokemon with better stats in order to breed legitamate ones with 5IVs or higher.

would i still be considered a hacker? and unallowed to use my legitamate pokemon in battles?

how would that work? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Shadowmeire
I have personally used an AR on my Alpha Sapphire version, however it was only to help obtain pokemon with better stats in order to breed legitamate ones with 5IVs or higher.

would i still be considered a hacker? and unallowed to use my legitamate pokemon in battles?

how would that work? sweatdrop

that's a subject which many people have fought to determine what it really is.

people say it's consider hacking and that it's not legit for a number of reasons such as:
1: obtaining unlimited items
2: obtaining pokemon and cloning
3: turning pokemon into shiny's

those are just a few, but the general idea is that if you are inputting something from another source thats not created from pokemon then it's not consider legit and would be bad.

now the other side say it is legit for certain reasons (although again i would say it is still hacking)

1: obtain items so you don't have to wait for the item to appear later on the game

2 surprised btaining pokemon much faster and having perfect iv as soon as possible

3: turning into shiny's

pretty much the same reasons, but the idea is that people that say it is legit say its ok because it is possible to obtain those items and pokemon in the game (eventually), but the difference is that they are doing a shortcut path.
basically not having to grind for those shiny's and specific iv pokemon to breed as well as specific egg moves to pass on.  

motoredwin

Brave Pal

10,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Pokémon Gaming Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items