Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Not all Girls are Princesses(Otulissa & Thyme)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image It was one of those days, the skies threatened to cloud up and rain. The large puffy things spotted here and there across the blue expanse. The small brown and green colored filly weaseled her way away from her family to do a little exploring of her own. While she was all for staying home and learning the ways of her family, but she wanted to do something else with her time. Small bright green hooves shuffled through the leaf litter that was scattered across the ground as storm grey eyes watched the trees as they passed.

Otulissa moved through the trees with ease as she went along. Her short mane and tail flicking from side to side. This was what she wanted before she was to be herded into her family's cavernous home for the night. Already in the shadows she spotted the tell tale signs of night. The small glow bugs were starting to flicker on and off. Downwards she went, heading towards a valley at the base of home. Wondering of there was anyone else around the area, someone who she could possibly play with? These thoughts made her move even faster. Some could say that there was even a skip in her step as she went. Leaves, sticks and dirt flicking up into the air on her passing.

"Oh where, oh where has everyone gone?" came a sort of scratchy sing-song voice. Otulissa wasn't one for her singing, really it sounded more like a rock slide then anything else.

wc: 253  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:26 am
User Image Darkening skies threatened the existing light as the rain was setting inward with a hint of damp marshy ground. Even the birds had gotten unusually quiet as late evening set in making things a little eerie if you didn't realize what was around you. Separated from his sibling a colt snorted the air trying to regain where he had ended himself up in the thrill of mastering trotting into a light gallop. Now he was lost again much like Tarragon had gotten them all lost before. Standing there flicking his wispy fox hued tail he snorted again looking around once more, "Great. Just great" he muttered flicking an ear. It was no use calling out for Rosemary since he had bolted so fast in the opposite direction.

Now he stood there wondering what to do in the case of rain and worse of all a wet coat.

All hope was fleeting away when he smelled something sweet upon the breeze which he headed toward to cull his foal inspired fears. Once arrived he found sweet berries which happened to be his favorite from the greenhouse his mother became a caretaker of. Nipping off one, two, then three he sighed contentedly letting the sweetness fill his very being with peace. Leaning In to n** off another he stopped short hearing a voice not too far off from where he stood. Curiously he flicked an ear then returned his answer, "Hello?! I'm over here!" His voice wasn't as deep as his father;s but it carried a softness almost ambrosial to the ears when you finally heard it.

The voice wasn't anything he recognized but he knew herd law in the wake of night being alone. Trotting toward the other's voice he picked up into his now achieved light gallop toward the voice that had caught his attention. Foal rhymes danced about in his head lightly reminding him that Walkers, dragons, and even kalona liked nocturnal things. Deep in his aspiring little mind his instinct was to locate the other voice for safety always thrived in a small herd.

Now, he was thankful for the stories his mother taught him before he nestled off to a dreamland filled with glorious things.

Thyme wc: 369

Kesmi

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:52 pm
'Hello? I'm over here'

These words reached Otulissa's ears as she stopped and looked around at the encroaching darkness and the flurry of silence that came with it. Lifting her head a bit, she glanced around before something caught her attention. Someone else was out here, past the bounds of her home and someone not of her family. This one was different, bright even. Snaking herself around a tree, she peered out from behind the trunk towards the bright colored colt. An amused expression crossed her face as she watched him.

"Well aren't you just a beacon in the darkness, Bright Eyes." Otulissa said from her more or less hiding spot. "The brighter the better to see you."

Her family herd was into the frighting of others, most times it was to test the comparability of mates. Would said stallion be right for the mare and the other way around, given what was needed. Otulissa was learning how to do that kind of thing, but she was bored of it. She was more the type to try and scare the wit out of another. This one seemed like someone she could try her skills. Well, her skills to make someone nervous. She wasn't big on fighting, not at this age anyways.

"You should try turning down that brightness, you are likely to attract unwanted attention." She paused a moment in thought, one grey eye closing in the process. "Or perhaps you already have." Harmless of course, Otulissa stepped away from her spot, using her own brown and green coat to try and blend into the surroundings and come around behind the colt. While her coat might have made her bland, her noisy steps were a good give away to where she was.

wc: 292  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:28 am
User Image

The burly little colt stopped his ears flicking back and forth for location. Blinking his bright blue eyes tried penetrating the darker areas to locate the other voice. Being born of three colts he hadn't yet gotten the knack of knowing boys from girls and vice versa. The voice though was higher sounding than his two brothers perhaps a scratchy version of his mother. Her movement though caught his attention though he couldn't pinpoint just where she really was.

Being aware this other voice was playing a game he sidestepped his thoughts eager to play along much like he did with Sage when they had the chance to kick up their hooves and have fun. Swinging his wispy little feather soft tail back and forth he grinned, "Gee I wonder are you a ghost?" his laughter hidden well as he stuck out his tongue.

Stepping forward he looked around again trying to track the other that taunted him, "I know you are here but you're invisible because that's what ghosts are...." now he giggled in spite of himself, "I hope you do not try to eat me because I taste like roses". Now he was being just plain silly in his words amused the other voice was slinking toward him every time she stepped upon a stick or bumped a stone. Now Thyme grinned knowing exactly where she was trying to blend into her surroundings, "What's your name ghost?" he whispered trying to hide his laughter that was bubbling upward. He hadn't paid attention that darkness was fleet of foot painting the land in shadow around him and the mysterious silly voice. His practical response was ignoring the signs of danger and attending to the game at hand.

Thyme wc: 288

Kesmi

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:21 pm
Otulissa wasn't much for subtlety as she wove here and there through the trees and bushes around the brightly colored colt. Her stormy eyes watching him as he looked around for her. She was enjoying this game they were playing, she looked up as the shadows grew longer and the night slightly cooler. These were the times that she liked the most, they were the best times.

"A ghost you say? I'm sure I could be one if that is what you wish." she said pausing in her stride, stretching a leg as it to examine a brightly green hued hoof. "I have a name, bright eyes. My father gave me the name of Otulissa."

It was at this point she abandoned her distant shadows to pull in closer to the colt. Really she appeared in front of him, her face close to his. Her stormy grey gaze to stare into his bright blues. There was a grin on her face as she stood there.

"Hello, Bright eyes." Her voice set in a tease as she grinned ever more, her short tail flicking behind. "Its getting dark out here, the sun heads for sleep, what about you? Do you have a place to sleep?" Then there was the growing storm over head, one where winds were starting to pick up and blow the leaves around in small funnels. The first fat drops of rain started to fall, of all things Otulissa hadn't a liking for rain. "Oh drat" was all she said as she looked up towards the skies as on large water heavy cloud drifted every further over head.

wc Otulissa: 270  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

The breeze picked up slightly an eerie whistle in his ever listening ears. Sage probably headed back to the herb garden along with Tarragon since night settled in. Foolish Colts befell mysterious circumstances leaving things to chance when they forgot their surroundings out in the great world. Thyme unfortunately was curious about the other that loomed out of reach pertaining to be a ghost even if she was a noisy one. He grinned wildly at her his little wisp of a tail flicking back and forth amused by her little game. She gave him the namesake "Blue Eyes" for his eyes did shine brightly even on the darkest nights. Her namesake formally known as "Ghost" now became "Otulissa" as she finally revealed herself to him after her game came to a close.

"My name is Thyme Coriander but you can call me "Bright Eyes" if you want" he responded hearing an owl hooting off in the distance. Now his withers prickled alerting him nightfall was coming quicker than he anticipated. It wasn't becoming of a lost foal to reveal their whereabouts but he trusted Otulissa not to steer him wrong. "Actually I'm not sure where here is honestly. I kind of got lost again separated from my brothers". How embarrassing it was admitting you were in a place you had no idea where it truly was. All the scents that echoed with the rising half covered moon were definitely foreign to him. As the darkened cloud loomed overhead he shivered a little, "Do you have a place to stay?" His question was merely a query to where she resided. If rain was setting in he needed some sort of shelter before he could try and trek back home. "I don't really have a place at the moment. Mind lending a hoof little ghost?" he asked her with a big smile.

Thyme wc: 310

Kesmi

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:26 pm
Lifting her head and giving a glance around, Otulissa made note that she too was far from home and her great grandfather was sure to be cross with her. It was way past time to be out and alone in the forests, even if she didn't frighten that easily. She liked being the one that did the frightening. It was just who she was. Tilting her head to one side, she looked back towards the colt again, from the corner.

"Thyme? That's an herb name isn't it?" She questioned, she had heard about some herbs from her Aunt Nightling, but nothing ever really stuck. Well perhaps some things did... A little. "But you are Bright Eyes to me, Its suits you better." She nodded before pawing at the ground.

Things came around to a place to stay while it grew darker and rain fell for the ground to feed it. She would have laved to have known a place, but this was far from her own mountainous home. An ear flicked as she moved over to be besides Thyme, still in thought.

"This is far from what I am familiar with. Needed to get away from family and be by myself, know what I mean? My family is big on learning to fight, for only is the mate can beat us. Well.... I never stayed long in the lessons." Otulissa frowned deeply as she plodded forward towards in encroaching darkness, her tail flicking in annoyance of herself. "Come on Bright Eyes, we'll find a place before things get worse. I am sure there is a cave or something around nearby." This she was unsure, but it was worth a try.

wc: 280  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:11 pm
User Image

Thyme never really liked being scattered very long in a place he couldn't understand. The sheer reality of being lost away from his home and siblings made his thoughts wary and unhinged. Nighttime brought scary appearance and chills that ran your spine. What's worse was the predators that stalked out in the night seeking lost children rightfully satisfying to an empty belly.

Her words were comforting to say the least right now leaving the colt with some semblance of life rather than numbness. Still he wished he new where sage had trotted off to. Being out here in the unknown wasn't very satisfying especially when strange things appeared clear out of nowhere. When a strange crow made its tedious "caw caw" noise he shuddered. quickly he returned his thoughts to her in response, "Two actually. My mother raises herds for the resident two-legger. So Thyme and Coriander my name are two herbs. Same as my brothers Tarragon Bay & Rosemary Sage. We're all combined herbs from her garden".

He looked at her curiously mainly about the talk of her family and fighting, "So what exactly does your family do with those lessons? Our family is quite simple raising herbs and such. Tell me more about your family". Idle conversation yes but it was a definite way to bide time in an unknown darkened world once recognized. "Does your family fight Kalona and Walkers?" Such fairytales were used among young foals disobedient and full of carelessness. Still he wondered if there was any truth in the matter for he himself personally never saw either up close actually. In a colt's eyes those monsters were fascinating yet overly intimidating. Walkers were the baddest of the bunch with Kalona a swift second. Both would snack on unsuspecting foals on a whim and delectable ideas.

He smiled at her in spite of their shortcoming of being lost, "You are lil Ghost to me and from now on most likely will be" he mused with a flick of his tail. Trying to console another wasn't easy really it was not knowing how just yet. While he was growing into his future large stocky form mentally he hadn't fully figured things out. The thought of a storm coming surely wasn't comforting either. The old adages elders and adults murmured about foals trusting strangers was brought into his thoughts here but who else could he run to right now.

When the next chorus of crows symbolized darkness incoming he shivered, "Lead the way lil Ghost. You know this area somewhat better than I or my brothers know."

Grumbling silently to himself he scolded over the fact of this same thing happening again. How silly it would seem if a stallion prime in his years became wayward or for that matter lost in direction. There would be no admiration for a stallion that couldn't seek out promise nor protect a mare from the unknown. He agreed his thinking really was getting out of hand right now.

Thyme wc: 498

Kesmi

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash