User Image
Quote: " I never said I don't speak english, you just assume I didn't"
His Song: https://youtu.be/IiKx3JbJwt0
Name: Damien Lovsong
Species: Celestial Spirit
Orientation: All
Collar: pink, medium slate blue, dark grey
Personality: he may seem happy and energetic all the time, but he does have feelings. He gets sad like everyone else, and he laughs like everyone else. He's perfectly normal. Although he was framed with murder. He claims he wasn't guilty but the judges say other wise because they couldn't understand what he was saying. He is lonely and loves to be around people. He loves to cuddle and loves to have a good laugh. He let's his emotions run free. He loves nature. He dislikes being locked up due to jail. He dislikes the dark unless he is outside looking at the stars. and he dislikes taking baths or showers.
Biography: Damien was born a celestial spirit. He lost his owner who had his key, so as to that he is slowly disappearing, he joined slavery in search to find this person, but once he found the key holder to him he ha been found murdered on the first floor in his house, it was all blamed on Damien due to him barely being able to speak english and not being able to defend himself. He wasn't guilty at all. He hadn't done it. He was thrown in jail, and after half a year he was put in slavery once again but this time not by his decision, by the courts decision. Until he pays off his jail sentence he can be free.

WARNING: HE IS FRENCH AND BARELY SPEAKS ENGLISH