SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:44 pm
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246

I'm king of bad at playing scientist characters, actually. But Plot really is important or it'll die fast.

Okay, no problem. Do you have any ideas?
If we need to we can go cliche and have it be a washed up mermaid and the human finds her, when she's completely dry on land she has legs and she's running from her father because he's so controlling.

I've done too many rps like that and they died quickly. Hmm...maybe that another human was hunting her and that she managed to escape on land, human finding her and taking her into her house, but they have to figure out a way to hide mermaid form other human, whom human happens to know.

Yeah, same, that's why I didn't really want to go that way. I like that idea. Like they try and disguise her and things like that until they can get her away and back to sea?

yup. Something like that sounds good. Shall we do this in Forum or Pm? And just a quick question because I don't want to be suddenly surprised, do you do graphic things like PG-13 material with romances? Like, ecchi things? Just asking to make sure.

We can do whatever is easier for you, I don't mind either way,
When it comes to mature content, I'll leave that to you if you're comfortable with it. Because I can do that, but if you're not into that we can just do a timelapse past it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:52 pm
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246

I'm king of bad at playing scientist characters, actually. But Plot really is important or it'll die fast.

Okay, no problem. Do you have any ideas?
If we need to we can go cliche and have it be a washed up mermaid and the human finds her, when she's completely dry on land she has legs and she's running from her father because he's so controlling.

I've done too many rps like that and they died quickly. Hmm...maybe that another human was hunting her and that she managed to escape on land, human finding her and taking her into her house, but they have to figure out a way to hide mermaid form other human, whom human happens to know.

Yeah, same, that's why I didn't really want to go that way. I like that idea. Like they try and disguise her and things like that until they can get her away and back to sea?

yup. Something like that sounds good. Shall we do this in Forum or Pm? And just a quick question because I don't want to be suddenly surprised, do you do graphic things like PG-13 material with romances? Like, ecchi things? Just asking to make sure.

When it comes to mature content, I'll leave that to you if you're comfortable with it. Because I can do that, but if you're not into that we can just do a timelapse past it.

it's ok. I can do it. I was just asking because I don't want to be suddenly surprised by all that. I guess we can do PM since we have come to an agreement. Shall we jump into it or profile first? Anime pics or real people pics?  

LaylaLuna246

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:58 pm
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246

it's ok. I can do it. I was just asking because I don't want to be suddenly surprised by all that. I guess we can do PM since we have come to an agreement. Shall we jump into it or profile first? Anime pics or real people pics?

We can jump right into it if you're okay with that.
Most of my characters have real pictures, but I can find an anime one I'm sure if I need to. I know lots of people for a while used anime. So if that's what you're used to we can do that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:19 pm
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246

Most of my characters have real pictures, but I can find an anime one I'm sure if I need to. I know lots of people for a while used anime. So if that's what you're used to we can do that.

Well, I'm used to anime, but I can look for the right real pic for the rp  

LaylaLuna246

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:53 pm
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246

okay then. I'm ready when you are.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:56 pm
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246

ready. Do you want to start it off or should I?  

LaylaLuna246

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:00 pm
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246

Might be a better set up if you start.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:03 pm
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246
SallySerenity
LaylaLuna246

Might be a better set up if you start.

ok then. I'll send you the PM when I get back online.  

LaylaLuna246

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces