Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Post Office & Shipping Center Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:59 pm
Post Office

Located at the halfway point between the main entrance to the city and its slums sits a brick building with barred windows and heavy metal doors. This secure building is the post office that handles deliveries both entering and leaving the city. The small fleet of postal workers has adapted to the perils of the city, developing the skills needed to bypass criminals and traverse the safest, most direct paths to their destinations.

The inside of the post office is brightly lit, with clean, white tile floors and a small waiting area for visitors. Security is tight at all times, as is necessary for a building so prone to being raided by untrustworthy individuals.

Postal Missions

Title: Street Patrol
Information: Wander the streets and dispatch any criminals who try to interfere with postal deliveries! If an enemy roleplayer or special NPC is encountered and dealt with, this mission becomes A-Rank.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 4 posts.
Note: Does not award ryou. Bonus: 300 AC. Can be claimed alongside other missions with mod approval, so long as the safety of a postal route has been improved.

Title: Bounty Hunter: Going Postal
Information: Someone's been stealing deliveries, and it's really bringing down customer satisfaction and employee morale. Any help with the problem would be appreciated.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 5 posts.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:05 pm
User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Bunji had walked all the way to the post office building. He passed by it several times during his life in Giman, but there never was mail for someone like him. So it was merely in passing that he saw this building. Upon entering he looked around, people stared around as the young man entered. A smile across his face as he turned looking around, getting a better sense of his surroundings. An yes, he allowed the katana he held at his side to clearly be seen while his hands showed as well. They hung at his side before stopping near the middle of the room. "Can someone please point me to a Mr. Tamati?" Bunji asked still standing still. The room was bright and the tile seemed slick, almost as if they had just cleaned the floor. Giman's inner workings could probably be strung out throughout this building in multiple locations, and probably even the best of ninja would have trouble finding it.

"...How Much People Trust Me"
User Image

Jutsu Used: --- Profile: [Here]
Chakra: 715 Stamina: 430 AC: 12,550 Ryou: 両2,350
Out Of Character:

Passives:
Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] / Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Blessed Rain + 35 Chakra / Offensive Style: Simple Play
Torrential Blessings + 65 Chakra / Trick Style: Knife Toss
Insight Rain / Offensive Style: Artless Draw
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One / Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade’s Edge / Offensive Style: Stepless
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses / Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:23 pm
"Down the hall, second door on the right," a middle-aged woman told Bunji as she strolled past him in the very same direction. She wore the light blue uniform of a postal worker and had light brown hair tied up in a tight bun. She opened the door she had directed Bunji to, waved for him to go on in, and then walked back up the hall and entered the first door on the right.

In the hallway were four doors: two on the right, two on the left, and one at the end. The two on the left both seemed to lead into the same room, which was labeled "M.P., M. Shakir". The door at the end of the hallway had a frosted glass window emblazoned with the words: "P.G., A. Rosa". That part of the hallway was much shinier than the parts nearer the lobby, as though they were more meticulously cleaned, or saw less wear in general. The first and second doors on the right led into different rooms, with the first one labeled "E. Meike, Postman of the Exterior" and the second one labeled "T. Tamati, Postman of the Interior".

When Bunji would enter the office of T. Tamati, Postman of the Interior, he would step into a world of clutter and empty brown bottles that smelled like terrible alcohol. Postman Tamati would be at his desk, feet resting on papers stacked on its corner as he sipped a beer.

"Tino Tamati, at your service!" he would greet the boy without rising from his seat.

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:45 am
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Following the woman as she directed the young man towards the hallway and then down to the door that he needed to enter. Passing by her he gave his thanks before taking his time to enter. Eyes looking at he other two doors, taking note of the one that said 'Exterior', and the other door in the middle of the hall labeled with 'M.P'. His attention came back to the open door before entering into the office. His hand naturally shut the door behind him as his hands still hung at his sides looking at the man as he spoke. The smell of the horrendous alcohol hit his nose and his eyes shut for a moment, trying to get used to the smell. "I believe you have something of mine Sir." He started off, eyes opening now to meet with the man's who's feet were still propped up along the stack of papers. "I would gladly like to take it off your hands."

User Image

Out Of Character:

Passives:
Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] / Offensive Style: Knife Stances

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:08 pm
Tino eyed Bunji warily, downed the rest of his beer, and slammed the bottle on his desk as he sat up.

"Is that a threat?" he asked in a tone of voice that suggested he was joking but with posture that contradicted that assumption. He seemed ready to brawl. "You usually get packages in the lobby if you're picking them up by hand, you know? Got a whole form an' everything. I only got one person set to come here, and you don't look too much like him. You do kind of look like some mobile who used to wander around here."

He squinted at Bunji as though he were working his way through a particularly difficult puzzle. "Mobile", of course, was a local term used by postal workers to denote someone without a fixed place of residence, someone whose "house" was anywhere their feet took them.

"...I think you're him. Come here to update your address? If you're off the street now, congratulations!"

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:42 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Watching the man slam his bottle down Bunji didn't move, his eyes just watched the movements of the mans hips since he couldn't see his feet. If he moved to turn Bunji may have felt the need to defend himself, but nothing of that nature happened. Hearing the rantings of the postal worker Bunji just allowed the man to continue, even as he went on and off about some mobile coming and going throughout the day. A small smirk appeared along Bunji's visage while the man continued to go on, saying that the young boy had come to update his address. "Well Yes Sir, you could say that." He politely spoke. Bunji wasn't here to rub anything in anyone's face, he just wanted the item promised to him. "I assume you were looking to speak with a Mr. Danjuro, or Donnie as others called him." Waiting for the man to acknowledge whether he was right wrong Bunji would soon continue. "I regret to inform you that Mr. Danjuro will no longer be paying you a visit. It is I whom you will be dealing with from now on. As I am his successor....An my address has changed to the Kurokasa Mansion." Another polite smile accompanied by a bow of respect towards the postal worker.

User Image

Out Of Character:

Passives:

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:18 pm
Tino nodded in affirmation of the boy's assumption. His expression didn't really change when Bunji claimed to have killed Danjuro, but he did have a follow-up question in store:

"So what's in the package, then? We get two or three people in here every week claiming they offed Mr. Kurokasa, and if they've killed anyone at all, most of them have only killed some bum who looked kinda like the guy." He placed a finger on his temple, stifled a burp that smelled strongly of hops, and stared at Bunji.

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Listening to the man it was clear that what he said was probably true. Many of people probably walked in here trying to get at Mr. Danjuro's personal affects or packages. Well Bunji knew what the package was suppose to be, after all Alonzo had told him that it had arrived. "It's a ring, a special ring designed to hide the wearers chakra signal and signature. I believe Mr. Danjuro had his guys look into it before he passed, an that was only a couple of days ago." Bunji added in the extra information for clarification as to put a statement of facts behind his words. "So Mr. Tamati, would you mind letting me have my package please?"

User Image

Out Of Character:

Passives:

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:41 pm
Though the boy's answer was clearly correct by Tino's standards, the man still leaned back in his chair and looked thoughtfully upward.

"Well, got nothing better to do, I guess. I don't know how long you'll last or how low-key you're keeping this thing, but I suggest talking with Postmaster General Rosa if you're still kicking a week from now." He pulled a small box out of a drawer and tossed it toward Bunji. "To be honest, if you're pulling one over on me, you'll be dead before you can get anywhere, so I'm not too worried."

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Catching the box Bunji looked at the man, rotating the box over for a moment he didn't even consider opening it to check the box. It was more of a trust building gesture, one in which he hoped the man noticed. "I'll have Alonzo send my regards Mr. Tamati." He nodded to the man and shoved the box back into his jacket pocket before turning to leave. As he got to the door he stopped thinking about one of the things that Alonzo had said before he left. "Danjuro mentioned he had a couple of sons, know anything about them? "

User Image

Out Of Character:

Passives:

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:03 pm
"Saying that man had 'a couple' of sons is pushing the limits of believability. Donnie got around. Had at least four, I think as many as eight at one point. Several daughters, too. Knew one of the girls when I was younger, but she married young and I haven't seen her since. If you really want to know, you can always talk to Meike next door. She was the one who showed you in." Tino pulled another beer out from under his desk and popped it open. He was about to take a swig from it, then looked like he had an epiphany and held it out to Bunji. "Meant to offer earlier, but you drink? May help ease the nerves."

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Listening Bunji stood there giving the man ample time to say what he wanted about danjuro and the many children he may or may not of had. Either way that gave him a but of insight on how he might pull off his bit of secrecy from the other side of his newly evolving life. "Mhm. I thank you for your time Mr. Tamati." He bowed politely towards the man and turned his attention to the hallway, but not before getting stopped. "Thank you." He reached out taking the beer from the man, no Bunji didn't drink but it was a sign of good faith and even if he didn't drink it, he wasn't going to allow Tamati to know he wasn't going to drink it. "For later." He added before disappearing out of the office. Stopping at the door next door Bunji knocked about three times before stopping, waiting for direction on whether to enter or just pass on if they were out.

User Image

Out Of Character:

Passives:

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:46 pm
The three knocks echoed sharply in the hallway, almost ominously so. The suspense was broken almost immediately, however, when the door swung open to a mostly clean office occupied by the middle-aged woman from earlier, who greeted him with a smile.

The walls were covered in large maps, each of a different country with major landmarks, cities, and villages marked. The only major area of disorganization was a handful of papers that had been strewn across the desk, suggesting that maybe the clean state of the office was due to the woman's frequent absence rather than her fastidiousness.

"Elma Meike, Postman of the Exterior, head of all deliveries going in and out of the country," she introduced herself, holding out her hand to shake his. "I hope Postman Tamati wasn't too drunk. What can I help you with?"

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Standing there the young man waited before the door flung opened. The same woman who had shown him down the hall from earlier seemed to keep a more suitable office compared to her other co-worker. Bunji smirked bowing politely as the woman smiled towards him. Though as his gazed looked further in the desk seemed to be quiet the clutter, but either way at least it was beer ridden. "Ma'am." Bunji started before waiting to be allowed into the office. "I've heard that you may some information that I might be interested in." He spoke as if he already knew what he was going to ask. The young mans mind ran at a mile a minute now, his thoughts veering off course from his first notion as he glanced at the large maps labeled throughout the walls of the woman's office. "Miss Meike, I don't know how much dealings you've had with your co-worker across the way, but he was telling me you knew something about Mr. Danjuro, and the whereabouts of his children?" He asked politely, not wanting to offend this woman in case her info was rich.

User Image

Out Of Character:

Passives:

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:32 pm
The light drained from Elma's eyes at the mention of Danjuro, but the change lasted only for a second. She ushered the boy toward a chair and shut the door behind him, then took a seat at her desk.

"Well, he's not wrong, but he's got to lay off the booze. You too, in fact," she opened, some of the cheer leaving her voice. "Why do you want to know, if you don't mind my asking? Are you planning a coup? If you've met Danjuro, you should know that hostages won't work."

Metal Trsu

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces