Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] What tales do you have to share? (Neon x Blair)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:38 pm
This is a Private Roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Neon Twilight and Adora Heartseeker's Blair.
User ImageUser Image
AstoriaFallens Teepee | Adora Heartseekers Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:48 pm
User ImageNeon was always sneaking away from his mother and siblings, though he had often taken his sister with him. Today however he had wanted to go out on his own and see if he could make a friend. The trouble with that would be locating someone. Flicking his tail behind him in a cheerful sort of manner he trotted through the nearby woods with a smile on his face. He was in a relatively good mood and was hoping it remained as such, he would see in time. The day was still young.

Pausing a moment to nibble on some blackberries he immediately prided himself in not bringing his sister, because then he would have to share. Giving a small snort he pulled his nose out of the bushes when a thorn pricked his lip. Rubbing his face on his leg he decided that was enough snacking for now and he looked around to see if anyone was nearby.

WC: 159  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:49 pm
His morning had been relatively quiet and normal. He woke up comfortably next to his mother and brother, groomed, goofed off a bit and ate some breakfast. Once things started to slow down, however, it left him to ponder what it was that he wanted to do with the rest of his day. His mother and brother seemed to have their own ideas for the day, and it wasn’t something that interested him too terribly much. In the grand scheme of things, it didn’t take him too terribly long to figure out what he wanted to do. Blair settled on going for a walk. If he was lucky, he could find some flowers or something to bring home for his mother. He wouldn’t go too far away; he had been warned numerous times by the stallions and mares in his life about the dangers of a youngling going off alone into the woods. He took his daily adventure slowly.

Aimlessly he wandered, always checking back to assure himself that he had not wandered too far as he nosed around looking at this and that. Mostly he just enjoyed the sunlight that filtered down through the trees. Still, being off by himself made him a little nervous and he had just been about to call it quits to quell the knots in his stomach when something caught his eye. A blackberry bush! Wouldn’t his mother be so proud if he returned home from his short trip with some of those? And his brother would be oh~so jealous that Blair had found them and not him.

Merrily the dark little foal trotted forward until something eyes caught his attention. There was someone else there near the bush. Instantly Blair froze, uncertain at first. Should he run? Whoever it was was small like him and dark like him, but splashed with such interesting colors. It appeared to be another foal. The only other foal that he knew was his brother. It might be nice to meet someone else, and the colt took a few steps forward. “H-hello?” His voice was soft, worried that he might startle the other foal into a run that would render a meeting impossible.

WC: 365  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:50 pm
User ImageHe hadn’t realized the other was there until he had spoken, He must have blended into the foliage a great deal better than his little eyes could notice. His tail flicked happily behind him as he watched the other colt near. He had been hoping to find someone to possibly befriend and now was his chance! “Hi!” He noted that the other seemed a little hesitant and he turned to face him fully. “My name is Neon, what is your name?” He figured starting out small and simple would probably be the best bet, he didn’t want to scare away his potential new friend after all. He didn’t want to get any closer to the colt so he stayed where he was and just did his best to look non-threatening.

WC: 130

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:08 pm
Well, the other male didn’t jump right out and try to bite him, kick him or even run away. In fact, he didn’t really seemed to be perturbed in the slightest by Blair. He held back a sigh of relief as the colt, he now knew as Neon, greeted him in kind. “Hello.” Shyly Blair beamed, solidifying his greeting and tossed his short mane out of his eyes. “It’s nice to meet you, Neon. I’m Blair.” It only took him a moment to realize that he was staring and, slightly embarrassed, he looked away toward the blackberry bush. He wasn’t really sure what to say aside from that. His mother was a bit of a social butterfly, but he hadn’t really acquired that skill yet. “So… um… do you live around here?” That sounded like something that might remotely be useful to know if he were to make a new friend. Maybe if he lived close by, they would be able to play around often.

WC: 165  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:11 pm
User ImageHe smiled when the other colt seemed to brighten up and return his greeting. “It’s nice to meet you Blair!” He said with a smile and he cocked his head curiously when the colt averted his gaze. Giving a small frown that vanished when he asked if he was from around here he gave a small nod. “I am! Though I wouldn’t say my family lives too close. I went exploring a bit.” He said looking the other over for a moment. He liked the way he looked. He was dark with pink while he had dark and greens. He found it neat. “Do you live around here?” He asked back curiously.

WC: 112  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:26 pm
Blair seemed a little disheartened by his response. “Ah, I see.” Of course he didn’t live nearby, that was just his luck. So this might be a rare occurrence after all. The dark colt swallowed back a sigh. There wasn’t much that he could do about it and he might as well make the best of it! After all, Neon seemed pretty cool and even if it were only once in awhile, it was still better than only ever playing with his brother forever. He shook himself out of his mild melancholy and nodded his head rapidly. “Yeah, I live not too far from here. In a cave around that way with my brother and mother.” He twisted his shoulder in the direction that he had come from originally. “Sometimes my uncle comes to visit us too, but it’s just the three of us normally.” Blair stiffened, almost indignantly. Uncle Adrian was a whole other story he didn’t want to get into, which is why he was kicking himself for saying anything in the first place.

“So, uh… Want to hang out or something?” Excitement crept back into his voice as he returned his attention to Neon once more. “We could play tag or something.” He really wasn’t sure what they could do, all he knew was that he didn’t want the other dark and green colt to leave already.

wc:230  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:03 pm
User ImageHe noticed that the foal seemed a little let down about his initial answer and it caused him to frown slightly. He wasn’t THAT far away from here. “I can always come back around. It’s really not that far that it will take a while for me to come and go.” He offered towards Blair hoping that cheered him up just a little bit. While he liked to play with his siblings he enjoyed new friends just as much as anyone else.

Oh so he lived nearby! Maybe they could go check it out later. If it didn’t get too late that was. He did have to make his way back home before dark so his mother didn’t fret. He didn’t want her to have to come looking for him. She’d tan his hide most likely. “Oh that’s nice. It’s always good to see family.” He said with a smile and a nod of his head. There were four of them to his little family since their father wasn’t in the picture.

When he was asked to hang out he almost jumped in the air. “That would be great! We can play tag or whatever you want to do.” He said excited to have a new friend besides his sister and brother. “How do you want to decide who is going to be it?” He asked him curiously.

WC: 228  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:51 am
A grin spread across his dark little face at those words. Was it really that obvious that he had wilted? Regardless, he was happy to hear the other boy was willing to come around again. It was so difficult to make friends when your family lived, seemingly, in the middle of nowhere. At least that’s what it felt like to Blair. “That would be awesome! I’d like that a whole bunch!” It would be so wonderful to come home with a friend for his mother and brother sometime. It wasn’t that playing with his sibling wasn’t fun, but it would be nice to be able to play bigger, better games of tag and hide and seek.

“Huh? Oh, yeah. I guess so.” He wasn’t sure that he agreed, but he wasn’t entirely sure that he didn’t either. Hanging out with Adrian was nice, for a while, but Blair was still bitter and it took all the fun out of it. He wasn’t sure about Neon or his family situation, at least not more than they have discussed, so he really didn’t want to say too much. Say something out of turn. He didn’t want to hurt Neon’s feelings. Mentally he shook himself out of his thoughts, he could reflect on it later. Right now he had a new friend to play with. They could play tag! Or catch bugs! Or anything at all really! The list of things they could do was endless.

He tossed his short mane from his eyes and stepped side to side, thoughtfully. “I dunno, when my brother and I play… it just sort of happens.” In fact, he wasn’t entirely sure that he knew the rules to the game all that well as it was really just him and his sibling running around bumping shoulders and laughing. “I nudge him, he nudges me. I don’t think I’ve ever really thought about how to choose who’s it… One of us just always was.” A chuckled escaped him and he shook his head. That must have sounded extremely silly. Ashen eyes gazed intently at the other male, it was clear that Blair was thinking. It was clear that Blair was failing to come up with anything. “Hm… well, if we can’t decide we could always just tell stories or something.”

WC: 384  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:16 pm
User ImageHis face brightened into a smile as the other foal perked up with his words. This pleased him a great deal and his tail flicked behind him happily in kind. Listening as the other spoke he could see why he felt that way. Sometimes family could get overwhelming, though he hadn’t had that kind of a problem yet. Lucky him right? “Well, I tell you what. When I go home tonight I can ask my mother and then come back here the same time again tomorrow?” He asked him hoping he’d say he’d meet him here again. It was nice to have a secret friend, sorta. Since his mom would soon know about him.

That was true. Usually one was it and just tagged whoever and took off. Though he had never thought that was really fair. At the mention of stories his ears perked and he stood up a little taller. “Oh yes, I’d love to exchange stories with you. I bet we both have so much we can share with one another!” He said a little exuberantly as he pranced about. The question remained now, who went first. “Did you want to start?” He wouldn’t mind going first though! It was up to Blair really.

WC: 207

Adora_Heartseeker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items