INFO

Hello, call me Kari. emotion_bigheart

So, obviously by the title, I'm looking for a Young Justice roleplay.
Since rumors of a possible Season 3 have spouted up, the craving bug bit me hard. Now, I'm out here looking for a roleplay, so come on down. (Seriously, please come on down.)

Let's step back to the basics.
I'm an advance lit. type, so I love writing a lot, but there are times when I don't write more than two paragraphs. Most of the time, I will just mirror what you give me, but sometimes I feel the urge to put in a lot of detail. If you want samples of my skills, they're in my signature (those ones are hella old though), most recent ones are in guild posts and I can just copy paste them to you no problemo. (That's totally Spanish for 'no problem.)
I work and go to school, but I do have a couple of free days a week - saying that, I will post everyday, and some days even more.
I've been on Gaia since 2006, I've roleplayed in forums, guilds, and pms - so any place is fine. If you want to discuss plot, or just chat, feel free to add me on skype. It's kutiekakez.
I don't have a preferred place to roleplay, but honestly, I'm tired of 'pretty posting', so maybe pm's would be better configured for me. Saying that, if push comes to shove I'll make a nice thread and a nice looking post - but I really just want to roleplay.

ROLEPLAY

I do want romance in my roleplay, don't get me wrong I'm all for the action too. Drama really drives things in a way, love triangles and squares are the bomb.
Fighting sequences are equally as exciting, action and characters getting hurt are definitely cool - not everyone is invulnerable and if they were, it would be boring.

Here's how I'd like it to go. We each get an OC, male or female doesn't matter, then we each get a cannon character.
I'll play whatever cannon character you want me to play, if you play which one I'd like you to play. Dealio?

We'll also control npc's sometimes, other characters from The Team as well as the Justice League; to help progress the story.

CHARACTERS

*Below are Cannon characters that I could play best as.

Season 1 Males
Aqualad (Kaldur)
Kid Flash (Wally)
Superboy (Conner)

Season 2 Males
Blue Beetle (Jaime)
Beast Boy (Garfield)
Impulse (Bart)

Season 1 Females
Miss Martian (M'gann)
Artemis (Artemis)

Season 2 Females