Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Heavy (Tevini + Zariah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
will you carry the weight with me?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:17 am
It was going to be tonight! She'd made the long trek here and was ready to begin the journey. Taking in a deep breath, Tevini tried to calm her nerves. There was nothing to be scared about, she reminded herself. Zariah had shown himself to be a nonthreatening guy during Bloodfest. He'd even invited her over for more tea, despite her not having the most sensitive palette of tastes. Everything about him seemed nice. This was going to be okay.

"Hello, is anyone home?" The redblood knocked on the hive she'd approached. She felt bad that she hadn't given him really any notice ahead of time but she and Cerpin had been in the area before the purpleblood had been pulled away and she didn't have anything better to be doing. Hopefully he was home and not busy with any personal projects of his own. She had to admit, she hadn't asked the boy what he did in his free time. That night at Bloodfest, they'd been just trying to recover from her little spill in the ocean.

"Sorry to drop by unannounced. I heard you used to know Busthind pretty well and I need a guide... So, um..." Tevini explained, babbling to the door in case he needed some convincing to open it and give her a little bit of his time.

"If you're free tonight, I was thinking we could, uh..." She swallowed, her confidence starting to wane like the moon up above.

LordPocky
Btw, would it be alright to set this as before the Space Meta? : ) And if I need to change anything, lemme know and I'll edit!

Doutei

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff