Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:28 pm
This is a Private Roleplay between AstoriaFallens Sylvanna and Nyx Queen of Darkenss's Gwathrandir.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Nyx Queen of Darkness Teepee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image

Extending her wings in a stretch she looked down from her perch on a rocky outlook. She had been doing her best to stay away from other equines for a while since she was trying as hard as she could to not want to eat any of them. While the typical soquili was relatively safe for her to be around, those that were flutters or flutter mixes seemed to send her into a frenzy of sorts. It was something about their smell she found absolutely appealing. Launching from the ledge she glided herself down to a nearby pond to get something to drink and perhaps catch a fish or two if possible.
WC:112

Nyx Queen of Darkness

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:08 am
Gwathrandir lurked in the shadows of the forest, the greens of her skin bathed in the green hues of the leaves shading over her. As much as she wished to smile, she kept her lips closed over her teeth conscious that the glint could betray her position.

The murky brown hues of the kalona drew her eyes. She wondered if perhaps the mare offered much in the way of a challenge. The Daoine Eile, an Other, specifically could be all brawn with no brains or cunning and brawny. Which would this mare be?

She stepped forward, tall and elegant in the dappled light shifting through the leaves. "It appears to be a fine day." Let the game of words commence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:53 pm
User Image

Much like a Chameleon the mare appeared from the foliage of the forest that was hugging the edge of the field near the lake. Light purple gaze lifted towards the Verde mare as she approached, light words upon her tongue. While a majority of the mares heritage wasn't one she was familiar with, the partial flutter wings were something she knew very well.

"It does appear to be just that." She replied, as she flicked her tail behind her and watched the mare curiously. "Have you come for some refreshment as well?" Why not try to be somewhat nice? The unicorn in her demanded it of her and she flicked her ears slightly as she looked her over. She seemed strong and the smell of flutter wasn't very strong either so it was making her easy to be around which was nice enough for now. She wondered how long this would last.
WC:152

Nyx Queen of Darkness

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:15 pm
AstoriaFallen

Gwathrandir smiled at the other mare. "Yes, I would call it refreshment." She moved her wings slowly in a fluttery movement that she knew looked almost magical in the dappled light. Though perhaps the more appropropriate term would be entertainment, still entertainment should be refreshing.

"The water in this pool is sweet as berries they say," She watched with careful violet eyes. "You're not from around here." Even though she was Unseelie, she still found it almost a custom to make every question a statement. She lowered her lashes. "You have heard what they say lurks in these woods, I'm sure." Her eyes darted from tree to tree as though looking for something before dropping her voice to a careful whisper.

"The Daione Sidhe, the fair folk. The ones of the mounds," she looked around and summoned up a flustered look. "Or so they say."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:27 am
User Image

The way the mare described the taste of the water repulsed her and delighted her at the same time. "It sounds delightful." She said coolly, her voice rather void of emotion. "No, I am not from around here. I'm just passing through." She said shifting her wings slightly. She cocked her head slightly as the mare lowered her voice and spoke of a tale that was native to this location. Interesting. The fair folk eh? "I have not heard of the Daione Sidhe before, are they elusive creatures or ones that are meant to keep little foals awake at night." She smiled a little at the last part.

WC:108

Nyx Queen of Darkness

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:23 pm
Gwathrandir ruffled her wings slightly conscious of the shifting shadows as always. "Well, they should frighten children for you never know which ones you will meet. Of the Daoine Sidhe, there are two kinds. Seelie and Unseelie," she gave a wary look over her shoulder and shivered.

"The Seelie live by a code, or so they say. But the Unseelie pretend to play by those same rules, but they do not. Their thoughts are turned toward darkness for no reason. They are rampant in this forest after nightfall they say. One should not tarry here after dark for you do not know who you will meet." She widened her eyes, "I hope you have not encountered one!"

WC 117  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:24 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

The mare seemed almost unsettled as she talked and this intrigued her a great deal. The Unseelie sounded incredibly interesting and she listened intently as she spoke. So this place wasn't the safest place to be after dark? Though she wondered if they would be afraid of her if they knew what it was she did, or could do. "Oh me? No, I haven't run into one. At least not that I have known of anyway." She said thinking about it for a moment. However, if any of them were flutter in genetics there was a chance she'd want to take a bite out of them. "So where do you go once the sun starts to go down?" She asked her curiously.

WC: 122  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:51 pm
"Oh good, meeting one would be terrible." Gwathrandir gave another shiver. "Anywhere far enough away to be from the woods at night, I hear they like to play terrible tricks and I want no part of their tricks." It was not a lie, she did not want a part of their tricks, she wanted only a part in hers. The Daoine Sidhe could not ouright lie, but half truths were a specialty--one she particularly excelled in.

"There should be a cave just outside the woods that we could shelter in," she said offhandedly. "I stay there if I'm away from home too close to dark." Neither was that a lie, for she did stay there if she was not in the deep, dark woods at night. She could make the girl her prisoner, ensnare her or trick her. But how so, as of yet she had not decided.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:38 pm
While part of her was almost worried the other half was like, bring it on! She was still figuring out everything about herself and who knew whenever that would be. She'd likely be crazy forever. But who really knew. "Well, I guess if others know how to be safe in this area then there really isn't much to worry about." She said looking around. "Do they not leave these woods or something?" She was slightly curious.

At the mares words she glanced towards the sky. Was it getting that late already? While she was all for a few tricks now and again she wasn't really one to be outnumbered if she had a choice. "Should we head there now? I didn't realize it was getting so late already." She offered. She was curious about this mare just a little bit.

WC: 140  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:17 am
Gwathrandir made a small surprised noise, "Oh, from what I've heard the woods are their home. They shouldn't leave it." She gave a small shiver and looked around in the dimming light. "Half of me wishes to meet one, and the other half..." She gave the other mare a look. "You are right, we should go."

She folded her wings gently and walked as though moved by terror. "It isn't far from here. I've always been safe there before." Oh, but no one else ever had....Around her, she could feel the woods coming alive with the approaching night.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:05 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

The keyword there was 'shouldn't'. So it was likely the could, but she had never met one so it was neither here nor there for her at the moment. If they came across one she would deal with it then. Right now she was focused on the mare before her. Her strong yet delicate looking wings enticed her a bit but she kept her gaze from lingering for too long.

"I think the two of us could hold our own together against one." She said rhetorically. She gave a nod and followed after the female. "Well, I guess we shall see if it continues to keep the monsters at bay." That could be taken in more than one way, but the mare didn't quite know that. But little did she know she was being sized up as well. "Why not leave this area if it's so dangerous?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:44 pm
AstoriaFallen

Gwathrandir watched as the fireflies began to drift into view, not yet lighting themselves up. The sky was lilac before it would fall into deep purple. "Oh, well we couldn't make it far enough away. The cave is the only place." She nodded her head a bit simply.

But something was changed, there was a wariness in the mare that was near her. Was she playing a game too? Did she suspect what she was or what she planned to do? The whole game had just gotten much more interesting. But there was still plenty of finesse before she'd be forced to tangle vines around the other mare and bare her teeth. There would be plenty of time for that later if need be. "We should hurry, night is falling so fast. We really don't want to be out here after dark." But even that had it's allure, she wondered if the mare would scream as she chased her through the woods.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:10 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness

She gave a nod of her head towards the mares words and flicked her tail against the back of her legs slightly as she walked alongside the other. She wasn't entirely too worried about getting to where they were going in once piece, it was once they got there. She had the inkling the mare was playing a game alongside her, however the extent as to what it was she was working on was something she had to figure out.

"Well, I can only go as fast as you. I've no idea where we are going." She said with a sly smile towards the mare at her earnest for them to hurry along.

WC: 113  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:26 pm
AstoriaFallen

This one wasn't as dull-witted as she'd first believed. Gwathrandir moved faster as the shadows began to grow and move. The world was taking on that dimming light that meant it was time to play. The cave was not far, how many had she taken there over the years? How many had she finished off there? How many had she made run in terror?

She pushed the thoughts down. She could not dwell on that while she was trying to lure this one into her game. "There just ahead," she said almost sweetly. "We'll be safe there till the morning." Gwathrandir moved easily into the cave. The cold of it started to seep into her skin and the feel of it was welcome.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff