Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:34 pm
This is a Private Roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Dahlia and Nyx Queen of Darkness's Paradisea.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Nyx Queen of Darkness Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

She taken the opportunity to sneak away from her mother and siblings while they had been sleeping. It was still early morning and she was always an early riser. Tail feathers ruffling as she trotted along, her front claws raking the ground softly as she moved. Her wings shifted and her eyes danced around as she took in the sights around her. This was fun!

She wasn't going to go too far, she had to be able to get back home after all. Though at the same time she wanted to see everything there was around here. Especially since this was all so new to her. Hearing a river flowing not to far ahead she figured she'd start there first.

WC: 120

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:54 pm
Paradisea Tyrell gathered up her basket and pouch. Though Highgarden was full of flowers, she was looking for something that she could cultivate herself that perhaps was not grown in the gardens. Her own special rose to care for so that one day perhaps, someone would look at a small section of Highgarden and see her lasting legacy.

It was with that thought that she left Highgarden alone, on her merry way toward the river. She'd seen flowers growing there, thick and heavy with scent. Perhaps something she could cross with a rose or even some kind of rose itself?

She hummed a song, soft and sweet as summer, full of hope and longing as she trotted down to the river.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image

As the sound of the water grew louder she knew she was getting closer and this made her smile. Perhaps she'd see some fish! Approaching the stream she flicked her ears and perked them forward as she dipped her head to the water and drank from it happily. Her wings shifted against her side lightly as she lifted her head and focused on movement up ahead. While wildlife was something she quite expected to see, another soquili wasn't on her list. So when her gaze fell upon the mare approaching she danced where she stood for a moment.

She wasn't familiar with her wings, but the fact she had wings made her feel connected to her in a way. "Hi!" She said excitedly as she stayed where she was as the mare approached. She wasn't entirely sure if she should be quite so friendly but she didn't see a reason not to be either.

WC: 154

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:57 pm
Paradisea had been lost in her own world of knights, heroes and the songs they sang of them. How one day in a tourney some gallant stallion would mayhaps crown her Queen of Love and Beauty like the mares from the songs. Startled out of her daydreaming reverie she saw a small, beautifully colored foal. Her feathers fell like a cascade down her tail and she looked radiant with the joy only a foal could know.

"Hello," Paradisea Tyrell inclined her head gently and dipped one hoof as she giggled. "I'm Paradisea Tyrell, what's your name little one?" She cast a glance around to see if there were others nearby. She should have done it first as her cousin Davina always told her to, but she didn't believe as Davina did that danger lurked behind every bush and corner. Her hasty glance even proved that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:09 pm
User ImageWatching the mare curiously she listened as the mare giggled and spoke and this made her relax a great deal more. She seemed friendly enough! So she must be alright to hang out around. "Your name is very pretty! I'm Dahlia." She said with a smile as she grew closer to the mare. "Are you out exploring too?" She asked taking a drink of the water for a brief moment before turning her gaze back to the pale female with shiny wings. "What kind of wings are those?" She asked just full of questions and curiosity.
WC: 96

Nyx Queen of Darkness

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:00 pm
Paridisea smiled warmly back at the foal, "Your name is lovely. I'm named after a flower too. A lily. I am exploring, looking for some flowers to take back to my gardens." At the mention of her wings, she felt herself flutter them a little shyly. ""They're flutter wings. I've always thought they were like a dragonfly's or a fairy."

Carefully, she eyed a few wildflowers growing near the bank of the river. At this distance, she couldn't tell if there might be some more useful flowers she could dry and take home. She turned her attention back to the foal, "Your feathers are so lovely, I've never seen any feathers so elegant," she gushed.

WC 115  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:28 pm
User ImageShe was pleased that the mare was friendly, it made her wings shift gently against her side as she listened to her words and gave a smile. She hadn't ever thought her name was lovely before, though she had never been told her name was pretty either. "Thank you. I didn't know it was the name of a flower." She said happy to have learned something new. "So you have a garden? What kind of flowers do you have there?" She asked her anxious to know more about her garden. Looking at the mares wings as she explained what they were.

"They're really pretty." She said admiring them and how light they looked. Extending her wings and glancing at them she gave a small smile. "Thank you, I still like yours a great deal more." She really did. Though she wouldn't trade her wings for anything. She loved them and one day they were carry her great distances. She wasn't sure she'd be able to fly with Pari's wings. "Are you from around here?"
WC: 174

Nyx Queen of Darkness

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:20 pm
Dahlia smiled at her and Paradisea felt her heart glow in her chest. Often her cousins Margaery and Davina had told her not to be so trusting, not to put herself at risk. Both of them had always played their emotions close. Davina was passionate about things and Margaery, equally so but more reserved. They'd told her to guard her hurt, but it was a truth she did not wish to learn. What could be the harm in making friends so easily? Surely, someone as nice as a foal or someone else would not hurt her willfully?

But their words echoed in her mind. Life isn't a song sweetling.

"We grow roses in my herd, it's called Highgarden. There are as many colors and shades as you can imagine. We're constantly crossing them and making new ones, so I'm always on the lookout for more roses.

"Thank you," Paradisea blushed gently. "About an hour or so away. Most of my herd have wings like this, feathers are not so common there."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:55 pm
User ImageRoses, she loved roses. The mares words made her smile even more and she'd love to see a place like that. "It sounds like a wonderful place!" She said trying to imagine it in her mind. "I'd love to see it someday." While it was a farfetched dream for her, she could still hope.

An hour, that wasn't so far at all! "Is that by flying or walking?" She was curious, perhaps they could make a day trip there and back! Oh the stories she could tell momma then! Though the more she thought about it, the more she realized she'd be quite cross with her. That made her frown. "I could always ask mom if I could go see your home." She was sure if mother met her, she'd say it was alright.

WC: 135

Nyx Queen of Darkness

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:08 pm
"It is, Highgarden has been my home for ages." She laughed at the little fillies enthusiasm. "Well, it's an hour by flight but it's not a hard one." Paradisea tilted her head, "Can you fly very well or are you still learning?"

"I'd love to met your mother, she could come along too if you'd like. My home is always open to visitors, we have quite a few." She felt herself flush. The request, the idea was so simple and sweet, yet her cousins words pricked at her conscious making her wonder if she really was so naive.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:45 pm
User ImageShe listened intently as the mare spoke and she pondered if she could fly for that long. Stretching her wings out for a moment she tucked them back against her little frame and looked towards her. "I don't know if I could fly for that long." She said with a slight frown. "I think my mother would love to meet you!" She offered since they wouldn't be able to make it to the mares place right now with her lack of stamina.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:31 am
AstoriaFallen

Paradisea smiled sweetly, "I'd love to meet your mother." She looked at the beautiful feathered wings, "I'm sure it'll be no time until your wings are strong as they are lovely. How long have you been flying? Can you glide yet?"

Unconsciously, she fluttered her own wings as she looked at the little filly. "Do you grow any roses around here? If you do I"d love to see them, and maybe next time I"m here I can bring you some to plant for yourself?" She liked the idea as she said it. "What color rose would interest you?" She couldn't remember if the girl had actually seen a rose before, but if she hadnt' wouldn't that be the saddest thing? Everyone should know what roses looked like and everyone should have some given to them at least once in their life. She decided then and there that she would start taking roses with her everywhere to share with those kind souls she'd meet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:21 pm
User ImageWhen she said she'd like to meet mom she couldn't help but smile brightly and flutter her wings excitedly against her side. She was making a new friend! Not that she didn't enjoy her siblings at all, she was very pleased with herself. "I can glide, though I'm not very good at it." She said with a small nod. She'd get better in time though!

Roses? She thought about it. "I'm not sure." She said trying to remember if she had seen any. "Oh, do you have any yellow ones?" She wanted them to be the color of the mare so she'd see them and always remember it was her who gave her them.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
This is likely done after your next post and my response after. ^^

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:09 pm
Paradisea smiled, her wings fluttered in echo to the filly's. "Yes, of course, we have yellow. There's a yellow rose that has the tiniest of blooms, not but the size of the largest bead on my bracelet. They give off a slight, sweet smell that reminds me of clouds and sunny days. We call them buttermint. They have thorns, but then again all the best roses do. They're easy to grow, and I'll bring some next I come this way."

The roses of Highgarden seemed to bloom up around her and take her away in memory for a moment. "There is this lovely rose, it's my favorite of them all. It's called Ebb Tide. They're fickle, hard to grow but worth the effort. The blooms can be as wide as a hoof and dark, edgy purple like the sky right before night fall."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff