PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:01 am
A series of quick, unrelated RPs.

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:11 am
Quote:
User Image
                          Maura swam close to shore, her sharp eye catching sight of what looked like a fallen body. She breached the surface with a gasp, and in a few strokes was close enough to speak to the figure.

“Hello! Are you drowning, sir? Did you want to come back to the water?” she asked, already calculating the tools and leverage she’d need to drag a body of his size back to the ocean. When he looked up, though, she realized he had perfectly functioning legs. What was it, then? If there were any wounds, she neither saw nor smelled them.

Quote:
User Image
                          Alder sighed, dragging his hooves against the sand and drawing little sand doodles. He was sprawled out on the beach, being a bit over dramatic if he was completely honest, but he felt it was called for in this instance. He looked over at the small Seathi that had popped her head out of the ocean he groaned and flopped a bit.

“The only thing I’m drowning in is sorrow,” he huffs. “My mate is growing bigger and as her stomach inflates, so does her anger… what do I do,”

Quote:
User Image
                          Aha, so that was it! Calmed, she let her fin strokes slow. “Did she have those dandelions? I hear those can do that to ya.”

Quote:
User Image
                          Alder’s eyes widened. “Oh gosh... maybe?” Did he let his mate eat poisonous plants?? his herbalist mother would never let him hear the end of it. This would be a catastrophe!

Quote:
User Image
                          Maura nodded strangely, noting his alarm. "Try giving her some parsnips! That should do it!"

Quote:
User Image
                          Alder thinks hard, wondering if he's ever set eyes on these 'parse Nips'. "What is a Parse n**?"

Quote:
User Image
                          “They’re little root things. looks like tan carrots! You'd have to dig around near trees for ‘em, I’d think!"

Quote:
User Image
                          Alder ponders the tiny horse fish creature's words for a bit. "I think my mate likes carrots... so she should like these PURSE NIPS you speak of yes" he looks around the beach. "i'm not near trees..................."

Quote:
User Image
                          Maura laughed at that. "Don't worry about it! There's a thin forest nearby, just around the bend there—or so I've been told!"

She wriggled out of the waters and, resting on wet sand, shaped out stems and little leaves with her hooves. It looks like the most beautiful shovel she'd ever drawn.

"This is what the plant looks like, the little bit that pokes up outta the surface. Just dig once you see 'em, and you should find 'em!"

Quote:
User Image
                          Alder watched the small Seathi as she drew designs in the sand. He was happy with the prospect of cheering up poor moira. He wasn't sure what was wrong, but this little stranger seemed adamant that the cure were these elusive nips. He really hoped that moira liked the nips - if he ever found them! He scanned the drawing a few times, committing it to his memory and nodded at the seathi. "Thank you very much, new friend," he slooowly and gently lowered a hoof to barely tap up against one of hers. The world's gentlest little hoof tap of appreciation. "Some day if I'm ever around again, I will bring you these nips!"

Quote:
User Image
                          Maura giggled, returning the gesture with a quick two taps to form a secret hoofshake. "I'd like that," she said simply. "Well, good luck, my good man! I sincerely hope they help your mate!" And with that, she plunged back into the waves.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:12 am
Quote:
User Image
                          Jinko looked up from her nap, eyes narrowing against the rustling. Whoever it was, it sounded large—possibly dangerous. She stood.

Quote:
User Image
                          Death was reluctantly patrolling the area while Kasrava set up the trap for their contract. It was odd to be near others again. Others that were not Iris. She stepped through a cluster of bushes, nearly tearing one out of the ground with her claws. She hated the woods. Things were always getting caught in her mane and tail.

Quote:
User Image
                          It wasn’t long until sight matched sound and she saw a shadow reach her vision. She stepped forward, more affronted than brave, hard eyes reaching up and up to identify the intruder.

“What are you doing here?” She looked at the eyeless sockets, for she wasn’t sure where else to look.

Quote:
User Image
                          Death had been too caught up in her thoughts and someone had managed to surprise her. She cursed. This was something Kasrava would wring her neck for - allowing herself to be taken off guard, while on a mission no less. A growl bubbled up her throat and the golden eye on her chest narrowed it’s sights on the mare.

“I am just passing through,” she bit out, more agitated at herself than the stranger in front of her - the stranger that was currently looking into her empty eye sockets like a weirdo. “I have no interest in disturbing you.”

Quote:
User Image
                          Jinko nodded, finding no evidence to indicate the mare intended otherwise. Jinko did not even bother with a goodbye, feeling that such a short interaction merited none. In any case, she was happy to stop craning her neck so far back. She would have happily found a new, less occupied napping space, had an unseen force not pulled her from behind.

She whirled to face her opponent, suspecting treachery, only to have the force pulling on her hair tighten its grip. In her own haste, she tripped over her mane and was quickly sent stumbling against the mare.

Quote:
User Image
                          Death had let out a relieved sigh. She had not felt like shedding unnecessary blood. That wasn’t her thing anymore. As she made to continue on, she was again startled by the mare tripping over her own mane and colliding with her side. Death’s gelatinous mane gurgled and bubbled as it encountered the other mare’s hair and skin. She hissed and drew back quickly… or she would have, if both of their manes were not stuck together. Death blew out an angry breath from her nose. This was not happening.

Quote:
User Image
                          “What are you doing?” Jinko asked again, surprise and fear of the unknown adding a sharp tone to her otherwise detached demeanor. From the hulking mare’s response, however, she gathered the mare was not the cause of the disturbance—or at least, not on purpose.

She soon spotted the source, and her ears leaned forward with morbid curiosity as she watched the gelatinous mane slowly devour her own. She was not afraid anymore—hair had no feeling so far from the root, after all—so much as irked. She grabbed a mouthful of her hair and pulled. Alas, it was to no avail.

Quote:
User Image
                          Death sighed. She felt no pain from the pull, only odd pressure, but it was an annoying situation. “Don’t pull, you’ll only lose more hair,” she growled. “Just.. let me…” She pulled back as far as she could. It was far enough to create tension along the joined mass, but not to pull the other mare to her. She turned into the other mare’s space, creating enough slack maneuver a front leg up and on top of the chord of jelly and hair. Her claws glinted and without waiting for a reaction or okay, she started to saw at where the two of them were joined with her claws.

Quote:
User Image
                          “No—wait,” Jinko said. But instead of stopping the mare, she simply lowered her head so that more of her mane would be torn off in the process.

The task soon complete, she trotted off with a thanks, feeling perkier now that a good portion of the matted mass that was her mane was gone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:13 am
Quote:
User Image
                          Bitey ran, a dented gold ring caught in her tail like it belonged there, glimmering under the moon’s light. She looked over her shoulder, searching for signs of pursuit, and sighed when she found none. When she turned back, however, a stranger’s silhouette could be seen. She nearly toppled over in her haste to stop running, and came to a stop panting beside the stranger.

Quote:
User Image
                          For the first time, someone had stolen his target right from under him. Alik had been torn between reluctant respect and indignant anger when he had caught sight of the glinting gold bouncing against her flank as she retreated. He had circled around and to the left of her, following her swiftly and silently with the nimble steps of the dancer that he was getting so good at portraying. Her eagerness to look behind her often had slowed her down enough that he was able to overtake her distance and cut her off. She skidded to a stop next to him and Alik grinned, leaning back up against the tree behind him and giving her a slow and thorough once over from the tips of her hooves to her odd mouth mutation. He broke the tense silence with a wink. “Come here often?”

Quote:
User Image
                          Bitey crinkled her face at him, knowing the line of her frown would cut sideways across her muzzle, adding to the unnatural, almost disfigured, look she possessed. She looked like a monster and was used to being treated as such. Well, in this case, she actually was the thief, but it still hurt knowing others found it easier to accuse her of atrocity when she had a face to match.

She tensed her shoulders, readying a barbed reply—and was stunned to silence when it didn’t come.

“Uhm, no,” she said, tone more confused than angry. She was unwilling to believe it was a genuine attempt at flirting, and she looked side to side, waiting for the ambush that would surely come.

Quote:
User Image
                          “Hmm,” Alik hummed, taking in her rigid posture. He scratched at the ground with his claws for a few seconds before gesturing to her mouth with a claw. “If you keep frowning like that you’ll get wrinkles.”

Quote:
User Image
                          Bitey jumped back at the action, eyes trained on the outstretched claws. The world didn’t fancy thieves, and while she could agree with the sentiment, she could also agree with the fact that she didn’t want to get caught (or, even worse, have her parents find out).

“Are you a guard or something?” she finally managed to spit out.

Quote:
User Image
                          Alik snorted. “A guard? Do I look like a meathead?” He took a moment to gesture at his lithe figure and carefully maintained appearance. “I…” he takes a moment to dramatically bow and extend a wing out in her direction. “...am a dancer, my dear,” He starts to leisurely circle her, doing a series of intricate steps to back up his statement as he went. “I was out here practicing when you almost ran right into me. Tell me…” His eyes cut back up to her own. “Why are you worried about guards?”

Quote:
User Image
                          Bitey pressed her lips together. “I guess not.”

At his claim, her eyes opened wide, and a little “Oh!” fluttered out. Suddenly shy, and feeling a fool of herself for having treated him so coldly, she let him make his circuit without following him suspiciously.

“I-I heard a commotion earlier. I thought something might have happened,” she said, looking back from where she came.

Quote:
User Image
                          Alik finally made his way back to his original spot, a concerned look on his face. “Oh, a commotion?” He turned to look back towards the direction of the group. “I should go check up on them all…” He took a few steps away, before flipping his hair over his shoulder and looking back at her. “I’m glad you’re okay though…” as he spoke he raised a claw, spinning something just out of sight. “I don’t know what I would have done…” He flipped the object in the air before catching it and spinning it around another claw. “If anything had happened to you,” he smirked. Turning his back to her, he sauntered off, whistling a happy tune and spinning the dented golden ring around in his claws, a small lock of blue-green hair dangling from the piece of jewelry. A fitting trophy.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces