Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Shop til ya Drop (Lorata + Scorpa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hero's journey
the call to adventure

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:18 am
She loved coming here. There was always something new to ogle in the store window. No matter your style, there would be something for you tucked away! That was the cool thing about fashion, it was a great way to express oneself. It was also a great way to make quick judgement calls of other trolls too.

'Ha! Like that redneck over there.' Scorpa smirked to herself when she saw a lowblood in worn denim with frizzy hair enter the store. Immediately deeming them gross in her mind, the yellowblood comforted herself with self praise about how she was better than that loser. She was actually trying. One day the other trolls would notice and appreciate all the hard work she went through.

'Like her over there.' Scorpa nodded when she noticed a pretty seadweller come into next aisle. She was immediately struck by how pretty the other girl was in her floofy skirt and elegant curls. That was the kind of troll she liked! The high class ones who knew they had money and wore the clothes to flaunt it. Scorpa had to scrape up all her beetles to buy her own fancy outfit and it'd been hell to go for so long on crap food. But it'd been worth it.

'What's that-' As she admired the seadweller, Scorpa noticed the display above her start to tip over. If it'd been a lowblood, Scorpa would've let it happen but she couldn't stand by and let a highblood get knocked on the head! She leaped into action and pushed off the clothing rack between them to propel herself in the air! Scorpa threw her body at the falling mannequin and tackled it to the ground beside the seadweller with a bang!

"Hey! You okay?" Trying to look cool, Scorpa sat up immediately and turned around to look at the girl she'd just saved. Had to be smooth in front of the princess.

KitsuneAura
Taaaag! Hope it's okay I just dove right into it! I can edit if need be.

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:33 pm
"Oh my glub!" Covering her mouth with both hands as she gasped, Lorata stared down at the girl and display that had landed at her feet. She'd been so preoccupied with her own thoughts as she'd been looking around at the clothing racks that she hadn't even begun to notice the falling display in time. Without a doubt, if it hadn't been for this yellowblood, it would have hit her! The realization of that, the fact that she'd been saved from certain harm, settled in as Scorpa sat up and turned with a question about her well-being.

"I'm fine! You moved so quickly that it didn't touch me at all!" The seadweller reached down to help her up and then held fast to her hands, smiling with an earnest gratitude. "Are you alright, though? That was so brave!" Granted, it had only been a display, and in all honesty might not have caused serious harm even if it had hit. But this lowblood had leapt into action so quickly that she had no doubt she would have done the same even if it had been something big and dangerous. That was what heroes did!

"I really can't thank you enough!"

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:09 pm
"I'm okay!" Slithering to her feet, Scorpa beamed at the seadweller's praise. Soaking it in, the yellowblood stood proudly, ignoring the leftover pain from slamming into the ground. It would fade, glory lasted forever.

"It was nothing!" Scorpa boasted, trying to impress Lorata. The girl looked even better close up with those healthy fins and unique eyes. This was her chance to make friends with a seadweller and she'd managed to find the best one, minus the queen! Odds looked good, as the girl didn't just brush her off at that and walk away. She was even holding her hands! This was it! Even though her hue wasn't on the higher end of the seaborn, it was rather pretty and might make the girl less likely to snub her. She seemed nice enough so far not to do so already.

"If you really wanna thank me, tell me your name! I'm Scorpa Devile!" The yellowblood grinned, still not letting go. She would hang on as long as Lorata let her.

KitsuneAura
It's a little short but here ya go! I figure they can either keep talking here at the boutique or they can move if you'd like them to go somewhere else! Scorpa will just staple herself to Lorata either way.

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:51 pm
"It's Lorata! Lorata Gorgos!" Usually by now other trolls started pulling their hands away for some reason, but Scorpa was still holding on tight. Giggling, the seadweller decided it was just another good sign. "It's really really nice to meet you, Scorpa!" She bounced a little in her excitement, already in a rush to decide where to start with her new friend and hero project. Maybe the yellowblood had only wanted a name as thanks (and oh, how humble of her was that), but she was going to get a whole lot more if Lorata had any say in it!

"You should come and shop with me and tell me all about yourself and- Oh!" There was the perfect next step! "I'll buy you something too! A favor for my hero!"

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:54 am
"Lorata. That's a pretty name!" Scorpa sounded it out carefully, burning it into her memory. She meant it too. Everything about the seadweller was beautiful. Especially her voice. She was so caught up in listening to it, that Lorata's offer almost flew over her head! What?! This girl was so generous! Amazed, Scorpa's eyes lit up and she immediately began to follow her around.

"Okay! I'd love to!" Even a loud declaration like that was an understatement for the excitement Scorpa was feeling. She'd never gotten this good a reaction from any of her previous attempts at talking with highbloods. Sure there'd been a few who'd been amused by her antics but none had ever invited her to come along. Lorata must be special. Everything about her felt right!

"I live in New Hemisect and plan to join the military as soon as I'm of age!" Scorpa began to tell her wonderful tale about how she was going to become a legend. All she needed was for someone to give her her big break! She'd done the training and would put in more work!

"Oh! And this is my lusus, Pradapalps!" Scorpa extracted a small white spiky creature from the underside of her hair where her mom sometimes liked to ride to avoid needing to be social. It appeared to be something of a mix between a scorpion and an armadillo lizard. Prada glanced at Lorata, sizing her up before extending her tail as if waiting for a hand shake.

KitsuneAura

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:00 pm
"Ahh, that's a wonderful idea! Almost all of the really great heroes come out of the military, you know?" It was already exciting enough to find someone with a lot of potential, but it was even better to find one who already knew it and planned to improve themselves already! All she would really have to do was a little nudging and encouraging, just to make sure Scorpa stayed right on the path she needed to be on, and she was sure it would work out in no time. Perfect!

"Oh, yes hello, Pradapalps," she greeted pleasantly, reaching out to very carefully shake the lusus' tail. "My lusus is here too! MeduMa!" A few rows over, there was a sudden shift of white and a small hiss as a snake head extended across to them. MeduMa was always nearby, even if her stillness made it strangely easy to forget sometimes. Once the tentacle had done some sizing up of its own, it returned to its place and Lorata put the lusii's presences out of her mind again.

"So," she began again as they turned back to the shopping, already eagerly searching the shelves for anything that either of them would find particularly interesting. "Let's find you that favor!" This was going to be a night they'd never forget, she was just sure of it, but she wanted Scorpa to always have a reminder of her support too. Was there any better way to pledge yourself to the most heroic of causes?

Doutei
-salutes-

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces