[PRP] Unexpectedly (Sovanna & Elysium)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:54 pm
((This is a private RP between myself ~Latonia de la Courtel~ and Wasteland Wyvern, featuring Sovanna and Elysium. Please do not post unless invited, thank you.))

User Image

Latonia Teepee

User Image

Wyvern Teepee

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:58 pm
With a spiraling dive Sovanna landed in the grasslands, stretching her feathered wings and flapping them idly to ensure all her feathers were in order before she folded the limbs close to her back. A soft point of ash and dove gray against the waving amber field, the mare glanced this way and that, in search of anything worth noticing. It was the first time she’d left herd lands in two seasons, having been too busy with her art to attempt it before now… And truth be told, she’d rather hoped for more excitement than she’d managed to find so far. There was far more excitement back at the heart of the herd, or among her kilns, than to be found in the seemingly endless sea of grass.

“Why didn’t I just stay home?” She mused aloud, grumbling when she recalled the answer. “Oh, of course. Tricked into it by my spirit sibling, I should certainly know better by now.”

But Terhi had been so intent on getting her to leave the lands for the day, to take a break and go see something new that might serve to inspire more new beads or buckles to trade with her fellow artists. The white hawk had been near bouncing on his perch, turning her every argument back with a bright eye and a flick of his wispy tail. If she hadn’t known better, she would have though he and Duman were in on some sort of scheme, but there had been no sign of the night-dark stallion and she felt that it was somewhat uncharitable to blame him for something he wasn’t even there to witness. Surely if he had been in on it, he would have been nearby to watch the hawk go through all that trouble?

But Duman had been nowhere in sight, and Terhi so very adamant about it all… So Sova had let him talk her into it, unable to argue with his points that the other artists could mind the kilns and check the ovens for cooling projects, and do anything else she might use an excuse to stay close to home. She had no excuses to stay home, and she certainly wasn’t afraid of a little wandering or a bit of adventure… So she’d gone.

Gone flying over mountains that didn’t really invite exploration, and landed in a waving plain of grass that held no real interest. True enough the nearby border of the forest loomed, deep green and shadowy, beckoning her closer. Maybe she should give that a try…

“After all,” She reasoned, walking toward the trees. “If I go back right away, there will hardly have been a point in my leaving in the first place. And Terhi will either be smug to be proven right, or disappointed I didn’t let him do me the favor of minding things for the day while I go on walkabout… Either way, it’s a mess. Alright then, a walk in the woods it is! Maybe I’ll make a new acquaintance, and the day won’t have been a total waste.”

Word Count: 513

Wasteland Wyvern
Sorry it took so long. Grandmother had a heart attack and open heart surgery, 2 coworkers died, and my work schedule got comparatively busier. But here we are.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces