Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Tag-A-Longs (Samiel Norikous x Serafina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:00 pm
User Image

It took so much time and talking for Samiel to convince his dad to let him free but finally he persuaded Syn to allow him some free time to roam the meadow after reminding the stallion of all the protection and wonderful soquili who wandered through the place. The moment Syn gave the nod, Samiel bolted free, galloping and leaping in joy as he made his way to the meadows. His wings opened and he lifted up slightly in all his jumping, laughing in delight at the winds that hoisted him a few feet from the ground. A gentle glide back to the soil gave him the joy to run around the meadow. In all this jovial delight, never once did he stop to look around and see who could be nearby. He was just too thrilled to care who might see such silly antics as he trotted and dug his hooves into the beautiful ground. Freedom felt wonderful and he was not afraid to show it.. at least in that instance.
WC: 172
nekolulu
Sorry for the delay. Hope this is okay!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:34 pm
[User Image
~Serafina looks around her small home near the meadow. It hadn`t been long since she had found herself alone with her sister in a small wooded clearing. Her parents for some reason seemed to just leave them alone. They must have disappeared before they came out of their baskets. As soon as she had broken her way free she looked around her small clearing. After a day she has realized that her parents whom ever they were left and weren`t coming back. It was just her and Hawthorne. She had starting making small trips to the meadow. At first she hid from everyone some adult would ask too many questions if they caught her alone. So she hid. She didnt like the adults they seemed to busy to her. She did like the blackberry patches in the meadow. She thought they would cheer herself up and possible her sister.~

~leaving her home, she troted to the meadow. She loved it there as long as no adults were around. Once there she searched for blackberry patch on one of the hills. Looking around she moved towards it. She then spotted a shadow from the sky. She knew some soquili had wings, her and her sister did not. Searching the sky she spots an youg stallion. Watching him she is in awe. The way he flew getting a since of where he was heading she decides to watch. Noticing him landing she walks for him, watching for adults and his parents as she moves towards him.~

Leena-chan
*offers cookies* its good

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:16 pm
User Image

A gentle breeze rolled over his skin and assisted in easing his excited joy into a more somber content. It was then that his grey eyes began to survey over the meadow and immediately froze with a look of fear. There was a little lady approaching him and.. oh no! Maybe she had seen that shameful prancing! A blush bloomed over his face as he tried to play it off with a laugh, "O-oh h-hey therrreee!"

Smooth, real smooth, he chastised himself mentally before trying to recover. That was a really rude greeting. Sighing with a little annoyance at his own short comings, he cleared his throat and tried again with his voice taking a strong warm tone, "Hello!" He flashed a bright smile. "Sorry about earlier. How much of my crazy entrance did you see?" He couldn't begin to process how much embarrassment he ought to feel until he fully grasped at exactly what was seen. Perhaps she had only seen the trotting?

His wings folded up again sthis back while his body bowed in the way he had seen both Syn and Kuwanyauma do. "I'm Samiel Norikous. I hope I didn't bother you here."

WC: 196
nekolulu
Thankies dear *noms on cookie and offers a lollipop*

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:46 pm
~she watched him and blushes at his ohh hey. She thought his dance was cute. She looks at him and moves a little closer. She stops before him~ " hello." ~ she blushes again and tried to relax. She looks around watching for adults. Not spoting any she relaxes more. Watches him and smiles. She watches his wings.~

~She smiles at him and his nicer greeting. At his question she smiles.~" I saw you land and your cute dance. Mind showing me how? I`m Serafina Troy. Im new here. Other then the strewberries and blackberries, I dont like adults." ~ she blushes and looks away.~" I`m on my own me and my sister."

Leena-chan
*takes lollypop*

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:13 pm
User Image

Those thoughtful gray eyes watched the female with curiosity. She seemed incredibly anxious and always looking around. His head turned to where she looked. What was she watching for? Whatever it was she kept looking for, it was apparent she didn't see it when Serafina relaxed. This helped Samiel to ease a bit as well. It was a passing calm though as the girl recapped his moment of exhilaration and his eyes flashed wide and he tossed his head to laugh a little. "Oh that! Sorry, sorry!" He shook his head and his ears flicked. "Miss Troy, I wouldn't want to teach anyone how to do that. That was.. just a moment of silliness on my part!"

Samiel's embarrassment was changed into his curiosity as her comments brought forth a new round of questions. However, his mind was already ticking away. He would have to ease into those questions to try and get passed her anxiety. "Its nice to meet you Miss Troy. Welcome to the Meadow. There are plenty of fruits to eat so you don't have to eat any strawberries or blackberries if you don't want to. It's just your sister and you? Where are your parents? Do you have any sort of guardian?" He knew what it was to be left behind but he always had Syn looking after him. Perhaps the two girls had someone like him too. This was what he hoped, at least.

WC: 239
nekolulu
Happy Memorial Day

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:28 pm
~she smiles.~ " I thought the little dance was quite cute. It didn`t look silly. It looked like you were enjoying it. You should share it if you enjoy it."~ she smiles and relaxes more. She did think of her sister and she was getting a little hungery herself. She smiles and wiggles her spiked tail. She thought it was wired that others didnt have it. They had hair. She had defended her sister with her tail once.~ " its nice to meet you mister Norikous."

" its nice to meet you mister Norikous. Thank you, the meadow is nice. Do you know where I can find some watermelons. They are my favourite, and they cheer my sister up?" ~ At his other questions she blinks why would he need to know all that, she takes in a breath. Slowly letting it out she stares at him.~ " Yes, when we came out of our baskets there was no one. Since then no one has come back. I dont know where my parents are. Nope what is a guardian?" ~she watched him hoping that he wouldnt go tell an adult because if he did she would be gone.

Leena-chan
happy belated Memorial Day

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out