Submit

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:35 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Tony...you're so mean...~"

"Finish first..then..I.m-might..kiss you"

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bryson felt so awkward. The silence between the two was killing him. Great he had to open his mouth and make things worst. "No..no...it's fine..." Bryson said rubbing his arm then. He was so embarrassed and had butterflies in his stomach. "You don't need me there...really it's fine..." Bryson said looking up. Faking a smiling. Clear it was a forced one. "I have a lot of work to finish and that paper is killing me...hehe..." Bryson tried to laugh forcefully. Of course he wanted to go, of course he wanted to be my Tony's side. But right now...things were so awkward. Bryson pulled out his beeping phone again. "Ummm....you're still naked....." Bryson said blushing as he looked back down to the floor. The assistant slowly made his way to the door. "Just call it you need me...okay?" Bryson said looking back to Tony, tying to smile again. This surely were going to get harder from here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood:Sad
Thoughts:....don't make this harder...uggghhh.
Company:Tony

"Okay..one drink...."

"W-wait! Tony...no more...you'll be hungover!"

"Tony...you'll be late for rehearsal....."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:42 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

╔════════════════════════════════╗
Stop living within the limitations of what people think of you and never look back
╚════════════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tony huffed out, rolling his eyes in annoyance. Wonderful. He bit his lower lip and looked down at himself shrugging. "I'm not naked. I have a towel on. I can be naked however." He said as he grabbed his towel. "I'd just have to pull it off." He stated, a slight smirk coming to his face. Alright, back to the teasing and making jokes. He had to get the awkwardness to go away somehow. Tony shifted over towards the couch where Bryson was. He stood directly in front of Bryson, a grin on his face. He placed his sandwich down on a table and then he leaned down, placing his hands on the back of the couch on either side of Bryson's head. He trapped the male between his body and the couch. He was eye level with Bryson now. "You are coming with me today." He stated.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:51 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson eyes widened as he was pinned to the couch. His hands holding onto Tony's forearms gently. His face was bright and his eyes twinkling. Bryson gulped a bit being trapped between the couch and a half naked Tony. Tony was so pushy and persistent. But that's what Bryson loved about Tony. If it wasn't for Tony, Bryson would've never had such an adventurous life. Bryson's eyes took in Tony's perfectly muscled body and peerless skin. Bryson caught himself and looked back to Tony. "O-oh.....O-okay....." Bryson said shyly. It was like he was in heaven and heard angels singing in the background. He could never truly say no to Tony. He didn't have the willpower to do so. Bryson could sit here forever. "........" Bryson was speechless to say the least.
Mood:Flustered
Thoughts:....he's so spoiled....

"Okay..one drink...."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:57 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Stop living within the limitations of what people think of you and never look back

Tony kept eye contact with Bryson, waiting to hear him agree to going with him. When he did he nodded, "Good." He let out. "Whether you like it or not, you are coming to the meet and greet. The fans will meet you too. You are important in my life, so they will know who you are." Bryson was Tony's assistant, sometimes his baby sitter honestly, but still. Tony bit his lower lip as he looked at Bryson. Again, the urge came. He didn't fight it. He leaned in, gently pressing his lips to Bryson's. He pulled back after the gentle peck and turned, heading to the bathroom. He took off the towel and got changed into his outfit for the day. He also quickly brushed his hair and teeth before making his way out to the living room again. He didn't know why he kept wanting to kiss Bryson, but he didn't really want to fight it either.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:13 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson was completely trapped but would no longer fight it. This is exactly what he wanted. Not caring if Tony was his boss. Hearing Tony admit that he thought Bryson was important to him made his heart melt. Before he could say anything, Tony kissed him yet again. Bryson's eyes closed into the kiss. Taking this moment as along as he could. When Tony pulled away, a wave of sadness washed over Bryson. He watched the taller male walk down the hall to get dressed. ".....is this real life?" Bryson asked himself quietly. Lightly touching his lips. The thought of Tony kissing him replaying in his mind over and over. Bryson was more than happy. More than excited. But how would he act at the meet and greet? His phone rang breaking him from his mind. Bryson scrambled to answer it. "H-hello? Yes!! We're on our way!" Bryson stammered on the phone. One of the bandmates called looking for Tony. Bryson stood up, rushing to get his boots on. Yet again, crashing into the wall face first. Stumbling back only to hold his forehead again. He really should pay attention me.
Mood:Flustered
Thoughts:....ow ow....

"Okay..one drink...."

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:34 am
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony had come out just in time to see Bryson bashing his forehead into the wall again and Tony laughed a bit. He approached the male and knelt down, "You are very clumsy when you're nervous." He said with a slight smirk. He checked the male's head quickly, "You will have a head mark for a little while, but other than that the most of it should go away. You might have a small bruise." He shrugged, "Depending on how hard you whacked it." He laughed softly and stood up straight. "We should probably get going, we kept everyone waiting long enough." He said as he made his way to the living room and he grabbed his left over sandwich and threw it away. "Don't forget your jacket." He warned as he stopped by the closet and grabbed his jacket, pulling it on and over his shoulders. "Do we need to stop by your room?" He asked the male. He waited by the front door to see if Bryson was going to be coming or if he was taking his sweet time. "I'm ready whenever you are." He stated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:03 am
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Yes Bryson typically was Tony's babysitter. But Tony did have a habit of baby Bryson too. The two were so very different but somehow meshed so well together. "Sorry..." Bryson said shyly apologizing for being so clumsy. The assistant stood up nodding his head no. He had already brought his jacket over, walking to the second couch Bryson grabbed it. "I'm ready...." Bryson said a bit quietly. Now following Tony out the door and to the elevator. Of course, Bryson had his messenger bag around his shoulder. Carrying his binder, laptop, cell phone. Cell phone charger, Tony's cell phone charger, his wallet and Tony's wallet as well. Tony had habits of impulsive buying. So of course Bryson had to regulate that. Once the elevator reached their floor Bryson scurried out of it looking for the driver. "There's the driver..." Bryson said smiling back to Tony. Paparazzi were skillfully creeping around the hotel lobby. Bryson had no clue he was being watched so closely. "Now you're walking slow~" Bryson teased Tony with a smile and small giggle. Bryson walked to the car putting his gloves and scarf on. Not wanting to be beat up by the cold wind again.
Mood:Shy/ Content
Thoughts:........

"Okay..one drink...."

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:03 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

The male didn't mind that Bryson was clumsy. It was actually pretty adorable. He watched Bryson and nodded, at least Bryson was prepared today by bringing his jacket. He went with Bryson to the elevator and they went in, waiting for it to hit the ground floor. Soon, they were traveling through the hotel lobby. Tony nodded and smiled. "Alright." He knew they had to go to this stupid meet and greet. He'd much rather just ignore it and just hang out with Bryson today but he couldn't. "I am not walking slow." He said with a slight frown. He hurried to catch up to Bryson's speed and stuck his tongue out at him. When they got outside, it was pretty chilly. He released a soft breath and placed a hand on Bryson's lower back when they went out the front door, not really thinking about it. When they headed to the car, Tony opened the door, letting Bryson in first before he climbed in. "How long is this meet and greet again?" He questioned Bryson. He never really remembered the times of these things.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:58 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson sat comfortably next to Tony. At least things weren't as awkward as they first were. Bryson hummed to the radio as the driver took off. Thanking the heavens the driver cranked the heat up in the car. Oddly the limo driver kept the black screen rolled up. He must've been sent by the manager and knew where he was going. So no need to talk to them. Bryson heard Tony's question, now digging in his messenger back pulling out his phone. "Let's see....." Bryson said scrolling through his phone. "Well....it depends on how many meet and greet tickets were sold...and by the looks of this...." Bryson said trailing off as he read a bit more. "Wow! Sold out! Looks like the show wont be starting till later tonight!" Bryson said a bit happily. Sold out tickets mean the record label would give the band and their assistants bigger budgest. Bigger budgets always were a good thing. But then Bryson started to pout a bit then. "But...then you'll be to busy for me....." Bryson trailed off into a whispered tone. Bryson was hating the fact he had to watch Tony hug and take pictures with so many girls and guys who would kill to be with him. Bryson's tiny hands gripped his cell phone a bit tighter.
Thoughts:......this is stupid.....

"Okay..one drink...."

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:26 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony sat there, looking out the window until Bryson began to speak. He looked at the other male and listened to him mentioning how many of the meet and greet tickets were sold. He had hoped that all tickets weren't sold, but they were. He grunted slightly, "Wonderful." He sighed, pouting slightly. He loved his fans and all, but some were absolutely crazy. Tony looked over at his assistant and smirked as he said he'd be too busy for Bryson. "Awwe, I'll still be there with you. You have me now too." He stated and let out a small laugh. "You can have me now if you want." He winked at the other male before giving Bryson's leg a few sympathetic pats. He knew Bryson was shy, Tony was the one to make the moves, he couldn't picture Bryson taking advantage of a situation such as this honestly. He was just so shy and cute. Tony soon pulled his hand back and looked out the window.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:39 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson blushed looking to the floor after he put his phone away. Bryson tensed up a bit as he felt Tony pat his leg a few times. Bryson clenched his hands together. It was not or never. If he wanted to make sure Tony knew how he truly felt, he had to show him. "T-tony...." Bryson said looking over to Tony. Bryson scooted closer to him and tugged on his sleeve. The second Tony would turn his face, Bryson gently pressed his lips to Tony's. After the kiss lasted for a few moments, Bryson pulled back then. Now extremely flustered, the assistant scooted back to his side of the seat. Turning his face to the window to hid his extremely red face. He couldn't believe he did that. He kissed Tony without any kind of warning. It felt amazing but now he felt as if Tony would freak out on him. Bryson gulped still blushing. Checking out the scenery as they drove by.
Thoughts:......this is stupid.....

"Okay..one drink...."

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:50 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony was staring out the window, hadn't even noticed that Bryson was shifting slower. He heard his name and a tug on his sleeve. He turned his head to look at the other male. Although he was definitely caught by surprise when Bryson pressed his lips against Tony's. He kissed back, but he didn't know what happened for a moment. When Bryson pulled away, Tony looked at him, silent. Why did he like kissing Bryson so much? He never felt like this about a girl. Tony could feel his heart was pounding in his chest. The shy assistant that he knew definitely took quite a leap! Tony was silent for a good few minutes, just thinking about everything. What was going on..? He couldn't understand it, but it was almost as if he had some sort of feelings towards Bryson. Tony finally shifted a bit closer, reaching over and turning Bryson's head so they could make eye contact. "Bryson... I actually liked you doing that." He said in a whisper, a slight smirk coming to his face.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:05 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson couldnt believe he did that. He actually built up the courage to kiss Tony. This for sure wasn't going to happen again. Maybe. Who knows. He felt Tony inch closer and tensed up. Here it comes. Tony's gonna freak out on him. Feeling Tony's hand turn his face, Bryson gazed into Tony's cyan eyes. God they were so gorgeous. "You...liked...it?" Bryson restated in awe. Did this mean Tony liked him too? Or was Tony being his normal playboy self. The car came to a hard stop then. Causing Bryson to fumble forward and into Tony's lap. The sound and laughter of Tony's bandmates could be heard out the car. "We're here!!" Bryson meeped out. He scrambled up and opened the door. God he was so embarrassed. The assistant hopped out the car in awe. The theater was gorgeous. "This is rockstead theater???" Bryson said with stars in his eyes. It was gorgeous. It was massive. The other bandmates and their assistants could be seen entering the theater. Bryson hasn't realized Tony has gotten out the car and was standing so close behind him.
Mood:Shy/
Thoughts:...........

"Okay..one drink...."

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:17 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony shrugged, "I... Uh... I guess so?" He sounded a bit confused. "I still don't know how to really feel about the whole thing. I do enjoy kissing you though." He smirked. Although he gasped when the car came to a hard stop and he quickly grabbed the door to brace himself, although Bryson had fumbled forward into Tony's lap. He laughed himself at the fact it happened and the two of them got out. Tony was standing right behind Bryson and nodded, "Yes. It is. Be ready to get your picture taken." He said as he motioned for Bryson to start walking. There were paparazzi around of course, taking pictures of all the stars and their assistants. Tony placed his hand on Bryson's lower back and walked sort of behind the other male as they headed inside. Picture taking was pretty normal for Tony, he knew it would probably make Bryson feel overwhelmed, he would understand. It is hard to get used to it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:26 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson hated getting his picture taken. He hated being the center of attention. Feeling Tony's hand on his back really calmed the shy assistant. Thank god Tony was used to this. Leading the way, he followed the other assistants and bandmates. "Hi guys!" Bryson smiled as he greeted the other assistants back happily. "The meet and free is there...ill go grab you a drink..." Bryson said smiling as he looked up to Tony. Without another word Bryson took off with the other assistants. Maybe this small break from Tony would let Bryson think a bit more. Even though the vending area was just down the hall. "No no...Tony has been behaving actually...surprising I know" Bryson said to one of the fellow assistants. Coke with no ice. That's what Tony typically wanted. Bryson made the drink an extra large. This meet and greet would take a while. Then came the question about the TMZ post. Bryson blushed and started to stammer again. "N-no...he hasn't seen it....." Bryson admitted to the other assistants. "It....just happened...I don't know..." Bryson said stammering as he walked back with them. The paparazzi flooded into the meet and greet with the fans. Ready to bombarded Tony with questions of the tour and about Bryson.
Mood:Shy/scared
Thoughts:...........

"Okay..one drink...."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers