Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Doll House (Melody & Lawr) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:38 pm

"Hug away." he said and spread his arms obligingly.

"And hm.. I wouldn't want to sully your perfectly dainty hands with hard work."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:37 pm

Melody threw her arms around him in a tight squeeze and snuggled her cheek against his chest. She really couldn't contain the excitement anymore. "You are the greatest!" She meant it too, wholeheartedly. He was saving her from the dungeon, mysterious red stains, the damp, the chill, the mold. She didn't know how much longer she could handle her current accommodations.

"When should I pack?"

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Lawrence returned the hug with surprising gentleness. "Oh, I'm not. It's the least I could possibly do."

"Oh and whenever you like." he replied with a faint smile. "Depending on how much you like living in unfinished quarters." He moved along the hallway and down some steps to the back of the house and what seemed to be an extension. "Its here. Not too big and you'll have a neighbour." he gestured to a room next to the one which was set to be Melody's, the door was open and there was a boy sitting on the bed playing what looked to be a runic game boy. He looked up and waved.

"Mikael, this is Melody, Melody, Mikael. Mik is my son. Melody will be next door to you. Do leave her alone."

The signed document was stowed away with all the meticulous care of a demon who had just earned himself a soul. "But yes, move in whenever you like, there will be no expectation of you to help with the house but it will be appreciated."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:02 pm

"I will pack today," she answered eagerly. Unfinished had nothing on absolutely disgusting. She followed Lawr closely and loved the room quite immediately just as she knew she would. When he introduced his son, Melody looked surprised. "Hello Mikael," they've met before but there was no sense in correcting that, just in case Mik had forgotten.

She did double take between the two, she could see the resemblance now, "I did not realize you were old enough to have children." She looked at Lawr curiously.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:45 pm

"Fantastic, so long as you don't mind a little noise from moving etcetera. I am thinking about taking the boys on a trip to ikea or somewhere to get bed frames and the like." he included Mikael in his gesture. "You are welcome to come along too."

Mik paused his game and bounced up. "Yay! Bed!" he cried. His room was uncannily clean and it was probably not of his own enforcing.

"You already have a bed." was the retort. This seemed to confuse Mikael who looked back at it before repeating his "Yay! Bed!" battle cry. Lawrence just shook his head. Mik remembered Melody but his social skills were just not that great.

"And thank you but I am. Not very old, he was a decision of a very young me." and he turned to head back to the room where he was painting. "BYE NEIGHBOUR! YAY MELODY." Mik called after them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:42 am

"I would love to!" Thoughts of tiny cute Swedish furniture arranged to make perfect little display rooms immediately danced in her head. She tried not to laugh at Mik's apparent excitement either, waving at him as she followed Lawr back out into the main area.

"I certainly need a new bed, I don't think you would appreciate the heavily used and ... moldy smell of my current bed."

"Maybe, I could see that if I really stretch my imagination, you must have been exceptionally young." She seemed to be staring as if struggling to see it. She was not struggling to see it.

"In any case, would it be too forward if I made everyone a thank you breakfast the morning after I am fully moved in?"

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:10 pm

"Then we will see you get that." he said. "As far as a bed. Where one sleeps is very important and even with shields mould is an unpleasant bedmate. Things should be much better here." He nodded as if it was already purchased.

"Young in experience perhaps, but nothing extreme. I made a few mistakes and I learned from them and their lifelong consequences. You do flatter me so." And he waved her off with a graceful hand.

"No though, that would be fine, so long as you are not offended if I do not eat a great deal, I am a very light eater."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff