Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Sibling Wars, Episode ll Rise of the Sithster

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sqwee?
  Sqwee!
View Results

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:36 pm
A short time ago, in a town not that far away Our brave Hero Tomthetank ventured forth with his heavily pregnant wife. A night of restless sleep, lead to an incredibly early morning, our hero stood vigilantly providing all the emotional and mental support he could muster. The moments seemed like hours, but as time passed our hero and his family was rewarded with a new member. Though this time the dark side, estrogen, was dominant and it was a woman child. Amelia the Ardent, weighting in at 9lbs and 11oz, 19 inches long, a 36 cm noggin, with a head full of her dad's thick black hair.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:43 pm
emotion_hug Congratulations! I can't believe she is finally here! Such good news Tom - now your house will get really crazy XD! emotion_bigheart

Tomthetank
A short time ago, in a town not that far away Our brave Hero Tomthetank ventured forth with his heavily pregnant wife. A night of restless sleep, lead to an incredibly early morning, our hero stood vigilantly providing all the emotional and mental support he could muster. The moments seemed like hours, but as time passed our hero and his family was rewarded with a new member. Though this time the dark side, estrogen, was dominant and it was a woman child. Amelia the Ardent, weighting in at 9lbs and 11oz, 19 inches long, a 36 cm noggin, with a head full of her dad's thick black hair.

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:57 pm
Congratulations Tom, may she grow up happy and healthy. And pray that the first year your daughter is home is plentiful with sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:38 pm
Thank you both, so far she mainly sleeps and eats but i know that will change. Tyler is still quite unsure about her.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:37 pm
Tomthetank
Thank you both, so far she mainly sleeps and eats but i know that will change. Tyler is still quite unsure about her.

That must be so funny to watch LOL - by now I'm sure they are getting used to each other - how great for you all!  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games