Roleplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:46 pm
Whats up guys? I know this place is like dead, but I know some of y'all come around as the title explains what I'm asking. I'm going straight to the point. Yes I am still A True Killjoy, just with issues on that account sad

Notes: (not rules)
I do play guys and girls
I write anywhere for one to three paragraphs
I prefer the use of real images or anime
I do yuri/yaoi/hetro rps

Ideas:
*** If starred, I prefer female the female role or it could be Yuri, depending on you ***
▷ Gang leaders
▷ Greaser x Soc [Like the outsiders]
▷ Demigod x Human
▷ girl in a all boys school [or switched]
▷Model x Tattoo Artist ***
▷Celebrity's daughter x non-famous guy
▷Drunk/Druggie x Worried Friend ***
▷Racer x Fan
▷Bad x Good
▷Old Hockey Rivalry ***
In the year 2020, it's June and in hockey this means Stanley cup time. This is like a repeat of the 2011-2012 season, the Boston Bruins versing the Vancouver Canucks. Meet (girl), she's a true Canucks fan since she was born. She's popular in her hometown because of her singing and is also the leading ice girl. Now meet (boy) from Boston. He's a Bruins forward. When (girl) travels to Boston with the Canucks and not any other girls, she watches (boy) forming a small crush on him. (boy) looks to (girl) and falls for her. They obviously cant like each other, because of the heated rivalry between the two teams. After the first game, which Vancouver wins, (girl) bumps into (boy) and they hang out, but this get a little to comfortable around it each other, which leads to them having drinks in (boy)'s penthouse, overlooking Boston. Will they admit each others feelings or will this hang out become a one night stand?

▷Jar of Hearts ***
At Belleville high, (f) is the new junior there. She stands out quite a bit, with her tomboy personality, and crude sense of humor. (f) moved from Los Angeles, where she didn't fit in either. (f) took her mother's original last name instead of her now step-father's name, making people want to be her best friend due to her father's fame. Meet (boy), whose a senior and the player of the school. He's practically tried to date every female in the school. Once he sees the unfamiliar face of (f), he decides to get at her. Two things he doesn't know. One, (f) hardly falls in love, and two, (f) hates letting people in close, and that stops her from falling in love. Even after two weeks of flirting (boy) has ran out of ways to get with (f). One day after school (f) say this "Your past is haunting you" and walks off. Over the course of the week after, (f) starts to like (boy) while (boy) thinks of why (f) said that. Will (boy) try one last time, or will (f) leave him hanging

Characters I want to use:

Zerena/17/Straight/MUA/Photo
Madison/23/Bisexual/No job/Photo
Angelique/19/Lesbian/Model/Photo
Ian/22/Gay/No Job/Photo
Tyler/24/Straight/NHL player/Photo
Daniel/20/Bisexual/Prince/Photo

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:11 pm
I'd be down for model x tattoo artist. It could be hetero or gay, either way I would love to play the tattoo artist. This gentleman here is the model I would be using.

Also, I don't know if you are into Marvel, but I'm currently on the hunt for a MCU role play. I'm open to playing any of the roles stated in my signature below (:

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:08 am
captnlittleass
I'd be down for model x tattoo artist. It could be hetero or gay, either way I would love to play the tattoo artist. This gentleman here is the model I would be using.

Also, I don't know if you are into Marvel, but I'm currently on the hunt for a MCU role play. I'm open to playing any of the roles stated in my signature below (:

I haven't watched a marvel movie in a while (the last one I saw was Age of Ultron in theaters), but I am into it, and I'd do a either a Avengers or Cap. roleplay (I adore Chris Evans, and he's from where I'm from aha), but I'm okay with whatever you wanna do.

That guy for the tattoo artist though emotion_drool emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:25 am
Ghost Girl xo
captnlittleass

I haven't watched a marvel movie in a while (the last one I saw was Age of Ultron in theaters), but I am into it, and I'd do a either a Avengers or Cap. roleplay (I adore Chris Evans, and he's from where I'm from aha), but I'm okay with whatever you wanna do.

That guy for the tattoo artist though emotion_drool emotion_bigheart

I would love to do a Cap role play. I actually have a couple ideas - the first one being post-AoU. Steve is on vacation and decides to go on a camping trip and along the way, he encounters your character stranded on the side of the road after her car has broken down. The second idea would be in an alternate universe sort of. Cap has put down the shield and is now teaching at a school meant for kids with special powers. Your character would be one of his pupils.

So you're from Boston! I have a few relatives who live there (:

Fap-worthy content, I know. His name is Stephen James.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:32 pm
captnlittleass

Both of those ideas sound good, but ugh, I don't know which one to pick.
Yes, I'm from Boston, well just north of it, but I have the famous Boston accent (r's to ah's lol)

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:03 pm
Ghost Girl xo

do you wanna do like a 2x2?? I've kinda been dying for one.  

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:02 am
Ghost Girl xo
captnlittleass

Both of those ideas sound good, but ugh, I don't know which one to pick.
Yes, I'm from Boston, well just north of it, but I have the famous Boston accent (r's to ah's lol)

I feel like we could have a lot of fun with the second idea.

That's so cool. I've always loved Boston accents xD

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff