Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Gallow's Pawed Triwing Auction Closed! Gratz Winners! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image

Auction Times:
Starting now till Wednesday 11 p.m. est.
For one stallion and one mare pawed triwing semi-custom

-OVER ALMOST-

STARTING NOW: Thursday 12 a.m.est. till Sunday 10 p.m est.
For one stallion and one mare pawed triwing semi-custom

Bidding forms:

For Stallion:
[color=#43C6DB][b][size=16]I want someone handsome to be mine![/size][/b][/color]
[list]
I'm bidding: [ insert bid here ][/list]

For Mare:
[color=#E7A1B0][b][size=16]I want someone gorgeous to be mine![/size][/b][/color]
[list]
I'm bidding: [ insert bid here ][/list]

Examples of Work:
xxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:11 pm
What you are bidding on:

There are going to be four semi-customs pawed triwings, two mares and two stallions, full-sized, you will bid on the gender that you want. You will pick which paw base (bear, canine, cat), color/inspiration palette, feathered and/or skin (bat) wings, regular or baby wings and give three general likes/dislikes (I may not use all of your likes however I will do my best to avoid anything on your dislike list).

These will not be growing ponies, these will not be twins, all will start at adult stages and have heavy to extreme edits. They will all have custom wings, medium to long hair/floor length mane tail, and accessories, heavy to extreme edits and maybe other simple mutant traits (ie. ears/teeth/bone/eyes/cat/wolf tail/ all depending on what you post for palette/inspiration image).

If you have any questions please pm me!

Auction Rules:

• All shop rules still apply, please bear in mind these are semi-customs.

• Please do not post in this thread unless you are bidding.

• Please send trade 48 hours after win, if you do not you will not be allowed to enter any more auctions held by me and you will lose you win.

• Please make bids in pure gold and/or items that worth is over 50bil (pure gold preferably). You will be given a grace period of 48 hours to get the monies together, but please do not bid unless you are sure you have the gold items. Please go by the average buy price in the mp! - NO ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR SECOND ROUND SORRY.

• The maximum item limit per bid is 7 - NO ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR SECOND ROUND SORRY.

• Auctions don't count for bribe/custom cool downs.

• There will be a snipe bid 1 hour prior to auction end. What that means is if someone makes a bid within the last hour the auction will be extended by 15 minutes. This will continue until the person(s) has either forfeited or stopped bidding within a 15 minute time period after the auction end and or last bid made. Only people who have bid previously can join in during the snipe guard time, if you have not placed a bid you cannot join in.

• Please do not cause any drama/whine/complain about people bidding/price/and or ect or make bidders feel bad.

• Do not re-tract bids, bid what you can afford.

• I will allow co-owns, however with only one person that means two people can bid together for a win but no more. Please only one person send trade, and please note that I will not deal with any drama if co-owners do not agree, sorry.

• You can only win once in the this auction (you are welcome to win other auctions but only once in this auction).

IMPORTANT CHANGE:

SORRY I APOLOGIZE

Since we haven't done an auction in quite some time (in fact we haven't had one before the inflation) there are some issues that have arose with items and I apologize.

We will honor all bids up to this point however moving forward:

Letters, bundles, RIG/Chance will be treated differently. Letters worth will be the MP average buy price value of the highest item in the letter, not the letter value itself. Bundles will be treated as the total value of every items MP average buy price (what this means is you will need to find every average buy price of each item in the bundle and add it together). No RIG/Chance items, the very end prize of RIG/Chance is fine (IE: hair item, or clothing item, etc) but no item that is still a chance (they have to be clicked on still to see what you win).

To keep confusion down second round will be PURE GOLD ONLY I deeply deeply apologize again.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:26 pm
Semi-Custom Rules:

• Please keep likes and dislikes to a general, try to avoid things like “I like a wolf tail” or “I like pink” when it is in your palette (that is just a bit of a waste especially when you only get three). Try to say more generic things for example, “I like gold jewelry” or “I like skeleton theme” or “I like creepy but elegant themes.” For dislikes put things like “I don’t like black scleras” or “I don’t like creepy/gore.” It’s more to help make the pony more catered to you versus. doing something completely out of the blue.

• Pick on palette or on inspiration image (you can pick three things and make it one image but that is it please don’t give me a ton of images or palettes). Please bear in mind that whatever you pick it may or may not be used. If you don’t like something don’t put it on there. For example if you don’t like the color pink don’t put anything with pink or pick a palette with pink anywhere on it.

• You can pick feathered (wind/angeni wings) or bat wings (suti/kalona wings) or you can have a hybrid of the two.

• Base is self explanatory, you can pick one of the three pawed bases that we have as templates, I will not be doing custom pawed bases for these sorry.

• If you want male than bid on the male if you want a female than bid on the female, easy!

Semi-Custom Form:

[b]Owner name(s):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (which gender did you win)
[b]Paw Base:[/b] (bear, cat, canine)
[b]Palette/Inspiration Image:[/b] [url=]YOURLINKHERE[/url]
[b]Wing Type:[/b] (feather, bat, or hybrid)
[b]Wing Size:[/b] (baby or reg)
[b]Three Likes: [/b] (read rules pls!)
[b]Three Dislikes:[/b] (read rules pls!)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:42 pm
Reserved

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:08 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:03 pm
Open