Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Punkins on the Porch (Nucleo + Punkie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why on Nucleo's shop's porch of course!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie was well stocked after her trip to the store. She had four seed packets of "Green Buttons", three "African Zulu", five "Kettle" and countless packets of the common variety orange punkin. Now it was time to find them all homes. Punkie had decided earlier that night with Carver that it would be best to start in the mountains. The orangeblood had tried finding homes for her precious seeds in her home city of Civisect, but there was far too much concrete. Her seeds needed dirt. The nice brown kind.

Punkie was simply wandering along, letting the Messiahs lead her as they saw fit. Carver slept in the little red wagon the orangeblood pulled behind her. When she happened upon a lone shop, appearing to serve beverages, Punkie felt her inspiration. The place already had a colorful door, and a lovely sigh, why it looked like the perfect kind of place for a few punkins. They would feel right at home among all the mirthful decorations. So Punkie got to work. She parked her red wagon in a nice shady spot, took out her trowel, and got to work. This place was going to be swarming with gourd plants once she was done.

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:27 am
"Whatcha doing?" A voice asked pleasantly from behind the busy Punkie. Nucleo'd been on an adventure earlier in the evening and was just now returning home when he'd noticed a troll poking through his garden. There wasn't a lot there to steal so he wasn't concerned about that but more so curious what the girl was trying to do. He didn't remember hiring anyone to fix up his place!

"Are they... punkins?" Picking up one of the seed packets, Nucleo examined it curiously. He'd never thought to try growing one of those before! Oops, he hoped he hadn't been rude by just grabbing it like that! Though it wasn't like she could complain, messing with his hive like this!

Not that she knew it was his hive, he supposed...

Micillia
Sorry for the wait!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh excellent!" The juggalo said as she turned to the greenblood. "Ya must be a ******** brother, right? I like yer markings. Very unique." Pulling out a small hand shovel and handing it to Nucleo, Punkie continued. "Would ya mind helpin out? I just felt sometin from this area, really looks like it could use a ******** punkin, right? Gotta spread the mirthful miracles!" Punkie grinned at her fellow juggalo.

"Pleasure ta meet ya! Im Punkie!" Punkie held out a dirt covered hand. "Dont think ive seen ya around! Guess i havn't had much time ta introduce maself to all the local miracle ******** class="quote">
Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:40 am
"Oh no, I'm no-" The greenblood fumbled with his words to clear up the misunderstanding when she shoved a shovel into his hands. Thrown off balance, he accepted the tool and got to work while mulling over what to do. He was surprised at her drive to get this project done without consulting the owner of the property (him) but admired her passion. She gave off an air of confidence, along with earnest joy. She obviously liked gardening, along with her religion. To the point of him wondering how mad she'd get if he told her the truth.

"Well, um... I don't think I've seen you around either. Where do you live on Busthind?" Nucleo admitted and then asked, curious. He loved meeting new trolls, especially new neighbors! He had no reason to think she lived somewhere besides Busthind at the moment.

"I'm Nucleo, by the way." The greenblood added, since she'd given him her name.

Micillia
I loved the bit of her confusing his paint for juggalo paint. Punkie you so cute! > w<

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie grinned at the greenblood and his outstretched hand. She shook the offered hand. "Why i live in ******** Civisect City. Grand dam place, full o all the most interesting trolls. Really the whole city needs some ******** juggalos ta really make it habitable, but im a working on it as best i ******** can." The orangeblood looked at the hand she had just shook and noticed more of the paint there. "Even on yer ******** hands!" The juggalo said with awe. "Now thats a truly dedicated ******** if i ever did see one! Where else ya got da markings?! Are they all over yer body?" Punkie's eyes went wide, this brother really had dedication.

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:21 pm
"Civisect, huh? I haven't spent much time there but I-" Nucleo chirped in response before she gasped at his hands. He flushed at the praise, feeling not worthy of it due to her misunderstanding. He'd better straighten this out before it got out of hand! Part of him worried she'd decide she didn't like him then and leave though. Ooooh this was stressful!

"I'm actually not... a juggalo." The greenblood admitted, nervously meeting her gaze. Part of him was also a little worried she'd try to strip him in her quest to check out all his markings and he couldn't have that!

"Is that okay?" Nucleo bit his lip. He had started to find the orangeblood charming and would be sad if she changed her mind about him now!

Micillia
Sorry it's short! I wanted to give her a chance to react to the news before I did something longer! Punkie please don't leave meeeee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie's grin faltered for a second. She cocked her head to the side and looked Nucleo over one more time. "Well ********> She started. "But ya see i can see the ******** messiah in ya, so even if yer not going to ******** admit it, i can see ya got the goddamn spirit of our juggalo messiahs in ya." "Yes," Punkie thought to herself. "He just needs more help". Punkie crossed her arms and her grin gained its usual mirth. Here was another project for her. She loved projects. "But every ******** troll needs a goddamn garden, no matter ******** juggalo or not!" Punkie turned around to grab her bag of seeds. First thing first, to get him to join her in the planting of the holy seed. Then it could wait and grow inside him. She would be there for him when it finally grew to frustration. She put a handful of seeds into the boy's hand. "Ya see i got a few holes already ******** dug and ever fertilized with the best ******** s**t out there! So all ya gotta do is put the ******** seed three inches down, and cover it with dirt. Can a ******** like you do it?" Punkie looked absolutely gleeful. Gardening with a fellow troll was almost as good as worshiping the ******** messiahs with them.

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas