viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:29 pm
Details

On this page you'll find slightly more detailed plots for my female-identifying noodles!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:33 pm
User Image

I go by... Reila, ReiRei, Rei...
I'm looking for... Healing...
I would prefer... ...
I act like... Reila is quiet and is more of an observer. Cruel and rather demented, she has not yet delved into the realm of insanity. She's rather quiet and is not likely to start a conversation unless something makes her curious. Keeping herself from showing any outward emotion and simply seeming to not care about the world around her, she's best described as cold. It's not that she doesn't care, she doesn't -want- to care.
Having been alone for a good three-fourths of her life hasn't helped her disposition any, and Reila has turned into an angry recluse. Her attempts at impressing anyone has fallen flat, and has made her bitter, angry, and quite violent towards others.
However, on occasion, Reila will lower her guard. The mask will come off. Reila will be curious about others, ask questions and make nice with others. It might also come to light that Reila does, in fact, care. She does, in fact, have emotions, and a lot of them.
No-nonsense, Reila speaks directly to the point and rarely has long, drawn-out conversations. If a conversation is uninteresting, she will simply turn tail and walk away without so much as another word. Extremely intelligent, she has a tendency to investigate something until she fully understands what's going on.
She isn't angered that easily, but if you're able to get under her skin, you may have the pleasure of getting her to flip out on you.
She can...not exactly read minds, but she can hear the thoughts of others. Her limitation is that she cannot hear those from far away very well.

This is where my life is going...
Friends :: She could use a few.
Enemies :: Possibly.
One-Night Stand :: No, thanks.
Mate :: 'Everybody has a guardian angel somewhere...right?' Reila has heard several noodles talk about their 'guardian angel' in one form or another, and has begun to believe that EVERYONE has one...everyone, except her. Such thoughts are not helping with her self-destructive behavior, and she worsens with each passing day.
I'd like for a noodle to find her munching on a carcass and have one of two things happen;

1.) The noodle in question is dark, evil. A demonic would work best here, but any matter of twisted, evil noodle works just fine. They encourage her habits, tell her that she's doing alright, that they'll help her. Take her under their (Maybe metaphorical, maybe literal) wing. AKA Feed the Monster.
2.) A literal angel. Angelic, whatever species you have that is good. They decide to help this lost soul, attempt to repair what has been broken. They maybe want to see her stop killing and drinking blood immediately, or they want to at least help her find a way to do so where it doesn't make her weak and slightly ill. Taking Reila under their (literal; Reila will not believe a 'real' guardian angel has none) wing. AKA Stop the Monster.

Now, I'm aware a female can and probably will work best for this, but I'm sort of hoping for a male? I would love if it ended up being a mate plot in the end, BUT if it doesn't turn out that way, that is perfectly fine. Either way, This is a mostly a 'Push her one side or another' since I've had Reila teetering on the edge of Good Or Bad for YEARS.

Reila's heart has now been broken three times. She is incredibly hesitant to love again and will shun any bit of affection she is shown. It will take a VERY long time for her to fall in love again, and she must be treated delicately. Pushing her too far will result in at least a few scars to go with a concussion. Someone willing to hold her hand and treat her like a queen.
Edits are required, as is a LOT of RP. Reila is quite literally the only RP-required Noodle I own. Her mate must have all 3 breedings available.
Reila will not breed until the relationship has been cemented for at least 2 months. I want her mate to be a forever mate.
I will be more picky with Reila than with anybody else I own from here on. I will not sugar-coat it, I have a real emotional attachment to my Reila, and I am easily hurt if she is hurt. So if you want drama that hurts her in the end, please go and look elsewhere because I cannot emotionally handle it anymore.

.::Breedings::.
1. --Mate--
2. --Mate--
3. --Mate--

Interested Parties

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:34 pm
User Image

I go by... Devin
I'm looking for... A master or a lover...or both.
I would prefer... Either gender
I act like... Wild, untamed and rather skittish. She's basically feral.

Friends :: Perhaps...?
Enemies :: It's possible!
One-Night Stand :: A single ONS if plot allows.
Mate :: Long story short; Master/Pet relationship.
A noodle finds Devin (She is TINY, by the way.) and either forces her to come with him/her, or coaxes her to come with them. This can be either fairly abusive, or fairly loving, but in the end it only starts off as 'She's just a pet'. Then her master starts to fall in love with her? Iunno. xD
Oh, uh, edits are very much required, yes. :B

1. --ONS/Mate--
2. --Mate--
3. --Mate--

Interested Parties

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image

I go by... Delta
I'm looking for... Adventure
I would prefer... To be treated like royalty she is
I act like...

Friends :: I would love aquatic-theme noodles to recognize that, yes, Delta is a princess, and either befriend her just because? Or befriend her to try and earn favors.
Enemies :: Anyone who decides that she isn't royalty to them or disrespects her.
One-Night Stand :: Nope
Mate :: Alright, Delta has a mate. But it will take me a while to get him, as I have other characters/quests I want first, sooooo.
I'd love it if someone, male or female, fell for Delta. Wanted to impress her, went out of their way to try and have her notice them.
Because Len is not around, Delta will get very lonely. Eventually she will notice this noodle and ...well, while she won't cheat on Len so long as she thinks he'll one day return to her, she'll play along with this noodle.
Now, if whomever you offer amazes me and it turns out I won't be able to get Len for whatever reason....I might actually see about making it an actual thing.

1. --Shan Len--
2. --Shan Len--
3. --Shan Len--

Interested Parties

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

I go by... Mai, Tai, M-T
I'm looking for... Friends, Enemies, an eventual mate...
I would prefer... Not Picky
I act like... Shy. Shy, shy, shy. That's the only word to describe her. It's possible to get her out of her shell, but it's easier to scare her back into it.

Friends :: Duh! Probably other quiet girls to make arts and crafts with C: Maybe some buddies to go clubbing with whenever she has the nerve?
Enemies :: Dunno how she could make any, but you're welcome to try XD
One-Night Stand :: Guess what? Yup. ONS plot.
OKAY SO...She'll be on her way to maybe see a performance or something, having gained a bit more confidence. BUT on the way, she'll be kidnapped and taken advantage of. So there's going to be her family getting all RAEG-y over whoever takes advantage of Mai, but then the first person she'll call for is whoever will be her mate instead of like...'Tini or her Mom. This'll call for tragic cute and relationship-cementing.
But there's a few things.
1. Whether there's bowls or not is entirely up to you, the other owner.
2. You (The owner) must be prepared for your noodle to be raeg'd upon. There WILL be retribution from Mai's family in one way or another. Whether it be a physical beatdown or something more subtle (Poisoning or the like), it will happen.
Female, Male, It doesn't matter. It just needs to happen. Character development and the like. |3
Note; No, although it seems implied, this will not in any way shape or form be rape. It will simply be Mai Tai being too naive and ending up preggors (Maybe).

Mate :: I want Mai to end up...with a badass guy. BAD. a**. Punk, Goth, Dark Cybergoth...Someone dark, but not evil > 3> Can't be too forward, but can't be as shy as her.
Edits required, yes C: But like I said, I'm looking for Gothic, Punkish, Dark cybergoth, etc-type males/females.

1. --ONS/Mate--
2. --Mate--
3. --Mate--

Interested Parties
777 - Mate(?) (YESPLS)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image

I go by... Vriska
I'm looking for...
I would prefer...
I act like... Vriska is, more often than not, a huge b***h. She gets easily bored, makes shady deals with people, does horrible things to her "boring" friends, and then slams herself because nobody likes her or - even worse - hates her enough. Despite all her negative traits, she does have a softer, more benevolent side.

Friends :: Homestuck trolls would be nice, but failing that, perhaps noodles that play games with her?
Enemies :: Obviously she will make a lot of these. Bring em on.
One-Night Stand :: Nawp.
Mate :: Let's see....Tavros, John, Equius or Bro. Failing any of them being brought into the shop....Well, you will definitely have to come up with a hell of a plot.

1. --Mate--
2. --Mate--
3. --Mate--

Interested Parties

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image

I go by... Aria
I'm looking for... Mending
I would prefer... Any
I act like... Aria used to be curious and optimistic, but after the birth, and loss, of two children between herself and Someone she wishes to forget....All the music is gone from her life.

Friends :: Yes.
Enemies :: NOPE.
One-Night Stand :: Nope, no more
Mate :: Someone who sees how broken she is and who wants to help heal and protect her.
Not picky with edits, hair would be nice, but it's not required.

1. --Laufey--
2. --Mate--
3. --Mate--

Interested Parties

Plot Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items