viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:20 am
Details

On this page you'll find slightly more detailed plots for my male-identifying noodles!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:36 am
User Image

I go by... AJ
I'm looking for... BUDDDIIEEEESSSS!!! Probably a few enemies too. And Friends that can be enemies. And enemies that can be friends. And Burritos.
I would prefer... Not-boring people 8T
I act like... Even though he has being a kit as an excuse, AJ is EXTREMELY immature and hyperactive. His mind races from one thing to the next in a matter of moments. His family ALWAYS comes first...even if his parents gave him a completely geek-filled name. He's usually always off somewhere looking for new people to meet, as long as they're not boring. He tends to make assumptions about people pretty quick, so that usually makes him look like either an idiot or an a*****e. However, he won't ever really apologize for offending someone unless he thinks they deserve it.
He also knows that he's AWESOME. His ego is beginning to rival that of Seto Kaiba's. (*GAAAASP* O AO) If he comes across someone who doesn't think he's awesome, he'll just turn around and call you stupid and say they're jealous of their lack of awesomeness.
At times though, He'll calm down and *GASP* have some very deep and meaningful conversations.
AJ also has no respect for wimminz. At all. Sexist little t**t.

This is where my life is going...
Friends :: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH, BABY! He could use friends! His family counts, but others outside his family would be EPIC. I REALLY want him to have a BFF that'd be like a family member to him C:
Enemies :: HELL YEAH! Let's take on the kid with a real working lightsaber, aye?! 8D I think it's be AWESOME if he had an arch-nemesis that he'd attack on sight > w> However, there are quite a few ways to become his enemy; Mess with his brothers, Mess with his sisters, Make his Mommy cry, Do anything negative to his Daddy, Say he's not awesome, Take Mistur Fluffers from him, Take his lightsaber away, etc, etc...
One-Night Stand :: Perverts, he's still a kid >8C But He'll never have a ONS kthx.
Mate :: Warning; I roleplay AJ as if he were around 14-16 years old due to the fact he hasn't grown in literal years.
First off, AJ now hates anyone of the female gender due to his little heart being broken, smashed, trampled on and burned. If you have a female you want to try with him, please be my guest, but be VERY aware that AJ will treat her like complete and utter trash, since that's what he thinks they all are. The exceptions are his mother and sisters. If you have a male, you may also try. However, AJ is disgusted by any overly-gay males, and may quite possibly hate men as well if you push him too hard.
AJ is very, VERY most likely going to end up being Asexual and Aromantic, despite his affectionate tendencies towards those he counts as close friends and his family. It is very, very possible that AJ will develop a closeness to another noodle who would ask to be his mate. If AJ accepts, it will be only to say 'yeah we're mates' but he won't be the romantic sort at all. He may be pulled for some cuddling and nuzzling, but that will most likely be the extent of the relationship.
When it comes to breeding, AJ himself will be very hesitant. He'll be very nearly repulsed by the thought of having children, but if his mate were to express enough interest without being an annoying beggar, he may relent and have children.

Personally, I don't know if I want to breed AJ at all. He is extremely special to me, and my absolute favorite noodle/character. I do not want Candypop's or AJ's family tree to spread like wildfire, and I don't want to not RP the pair/whatever out. I would honestly prefer if the other owner would be trustworthy not to breed the offspring/let them have ONS' and make the family line a ******** of badness. I am extremely picky with AJ and may end up simply customing a mate for him if I can't find someone for him within the year.

Other ::
TWEAK HIM OUT! AJ goes absolutely NUTS when in contact with caffeine and twitches, spazzes, and uses a crapton of run-on sentences. He also becomes very...very paranoid. So I kinda want a few encounters where he's given soda/energy drinks and totally spazzes out. C:
Screw the rules, I have MONEY! Someone give him a fortune. More money than he knows what to do with. This can either be by him going on an adventure and finding a treasure chest, or by someone just wanting to give him a crapton of money for god-knows what reason. Then, after he's successfully gotten a fortune, he'll somehow learn that money can basically buy him ANYTHING. (See where I'm going with this?) So, maybe one day he'll get in trouble with whatever the 'law' is around here, and he'll get out of it by BUYING his way out. By then, he'll properly figure that he can get away with anything just because he has money. After a while though, he might run into something where that won't be the case, but we'll deal with that later. C:
That's my sister! >:C Hit on Mai Tai. Obtain ankle-chewer hell bent on keeping you away from his big sister.

Codename: STOP BEING A SEXIST t**t AJ has no respect for women whatsoever. He sees them as objects, foodbringers, babymakers. He slutshames regularly and gives the stinkeye to any female he thinks is 'trying too hard'. He thinks that certain things are women's work' and that they are, in a nutshell, inferior to him. As much as I enjoy playing him as a sexist little a*****e, I'd like to develop him to the point where he realizes that he's been wrong. I want him to feel bad about the way he's treated his mother and his sister for several years. Now, I don't EXACTLY want it to be literally beat out of him, especially since he's still just a kit. Granted, I play him the equivalent of a 13/14 year old who really should know better, but I'm not sure anything bordering on child abuse would go well with anyone. Perhaps giving him a good talking to while making him sit/be still? Yelling at him will do little to no good, and only make him more obstinate. Really, anything thrown at him for this will be hit-and-miss.

.::Breedings::.
1. --Mate--
2. --Mate--
3. --Mate--

Interested Parties

Chibi - Adrian - Friendship and tragedy

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:39 am
User Image

I go by... Sadiki
I'm looking for... Stability, protection
I would prefer... Boys. Mostly.
I act like... He seems to mostly have a straight head on his shoulders, but in reality, he is cracked. Slowly delving into schizophrenia. He has very frequent hallucinations, and they can range to just seeing something walk by that doesn't exist, to seemingly being in something akin to Lewis Carroll's Wonderland.

Friends :: Friends are fine, friends are good.
Enemies :: His familiar is his only true enemy.
One-Night Stand :: Nope.jpeg
Mate :: Sadiki had love once, and with that love came stability and a knight to chase away the monsters that haunt him and sought to kill him. With the disappearance of that love, the monsters are back. This has caused Sadiki to run away from home, and end up lost and alone. He has scars everywhere from hurting himself in an attempt to get the monster that touch him away, and has frequent, violent hallucinations.
Sadiki needs another knight to protect him from himself and show him that, no, he will not be alone to face the monsters by himself.
Hair edits are a must at the very least.
No bright colors in huge quantities. I can't believe I'm saying this, but, no ravers if it can be helped. I WILL make exceptions of course!

1. --Mate--
2. --Mate--
3. --Mate--

Interested Parties

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:42 am
User Image

I go by... Lei Tian
I'm looking for... Peace and quiet.
I would prefer... To be left alone
I act like... Lei Tian is a very large Dragonoodle, and many would probably cower in fear at the sight of him. In truth, he's just a bit of a grump who wants to be left with peace and quiet. Being chased by pitchforks and yelled at by 'valiant' knights gets old after a while. Really, he's quite friendly and wise.

Friends :: Would like some to get him to be like 'eh, you're okay'
Enemies :: 'Valiant Knight' characters, perhaps?
One-Night Stand :: Unsure, but open to offers.
Mate :: See below!
Other ::
Codename: Princess In The Tower Lei Tian stumbles upon a vixen that he sees as in trouble. through a series of events, she end up in his home, a large, richly-decorated tower. Instead of it turning into her wanting/needing to be rescued, she maybe instead becomes comfortable, enjoying the dragon's company for reasons to be discussed? And perhaps, whatever situation Lei Tian saved her from comes up again as someone tries to 'rescue' her?

1. --Mate/ONS--
2. --Mate/ONS--
3. --Mate/ONS--

Interested Parties

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:43 am
User Image

I go by... Sprite
I'm looking for... Friendship for now.
I would prefer... Anything!
I act like... Sprite is a FTM transgender. His full name is Ethan Sedaleck, but Sprite has been his nickname since his freshman year of high school. He has severe social anxieties and finds it hard to start conversations with people, can be a little hot-headed and is a blossoming artist. He stutters quite a bit.

Friends :: He's not the type to seek out friends, so it'd be really nice if someone found him interesting enough to try and be his friend! He'll draw for them too :3
Enemies :: If you want to? Not recommended.
One-Night Stand :: Mmm... nope. this may change in the future, but for now I'm going to say no.
Mate :: I'd love for Ethan to a) Find a partyboy to get him out of his shell (It may or may not work...) or b) find a nice, quiet, bookish girl with whom to spend hours upon hours looking at kitten videos and writing stories and drawing together.

1. --Mate--
2. --Mate--
3. --Mate--

Interested Parties

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:45 am
User Image

I go by... Sugar Pain
I'm looking for... Companionship
I would prefer... Either
I act like... Sug is a bit of an a*****e. Unlike his twin, Sug doesn't see too much optimism in the world around him. He prefers to be alone with his books and his music. Sug is also extremely protective of not only his Twin, but of all who he cares about. Should something happen to them, he will jump to their defense violently without thinking first. However, he is an extremely laid-back individual by nature. It takes a lot to tick him off. His plush rabbit, Marshmallow, is possessed by some sort of spirit or a demon.

Friends :: If there's anyone who can stand him long enough to be his friend, I welcome them!
Enemies :: Easy to make. He wouldn't mind them at all.
One-Night Stand :: Sug might be ONS material. Hit it then quit it.
Mate :: Well, again, if someone can stand him long enough to see past the a*****e sour coating to the sugar inside, then they might want to stay.
Not gonna require rainbows, but a predominantly white or black base would be nice. I'd love hair edits at the very least!

1. --Mate/ONS--
2. --Mate/ONS--
3. --Mate/ONS--

Interested Parties

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:54 am
User Image

I go by... Areya
I'm looking for... Love
I would prefer... Either
I act like... A kind, gentle heart who, despite such an extravagant appearance, is shy, withdrawn and not easy to get close to. Extremely skittish, Areya has been known to accidentally knock someone out with the stinger on their tail on complete accident.

Friends :: Please!
Enemies :: Well, I suppose?
One-Night Stand :: Leaning towards 'no' for this, but I can be swayed.
Mate :: Areya's mate would have to understand that he predominantly identifies as male.
Other than that, I'd love him to get into a very sweet, loving relationship full of fluff.

1. --Mate--
2. --Mate--
3. --Mate--

Interested Parties

Plot Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items