Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Billy Wroth

Shirtless Comrade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:42 pm
Hello gaians!
Well, I want someone to pass time with here, I know it's so lame now but we can work to make it better right? I miss the days I had some freaking adventures in towns LOL back the years (long years much before zOMG was even in Gaia's dreams), feels like yesterday and now GOD I'M AN ADULT! cat_gonk
Anyway...
Name: Billy duh
GAY boys only sorry, maybe a tomboy would do though, hm, nah
Zodiacal Sign: Scorpio
Likes: Indigo color, Post Punk music, tarot, gaming, drawing, mixing weird music, dance to weird music gotta see the combo of mixing and dancing lol , flowers, goth things mostly 80's stuff and whatever witchcraft plz
Dislikes: Egocentric people, too relapse people, sexists haha, religious fanatics (for any kind of religion) and maybe too oversexualized superstars LOL
My character is balanced, I'm neither dominant or passive, I like hugs but rather role play a relationship out there since we can't get Physical 4laugh
Another hint about me, I'm south american, another cultural aspects, I may be weird,
you've been advised!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:48 pm
Billy Wroth
Hello gaians!
Well, I want someone to pass time with here, I know it's so lame now but we can work to make it better right? I miss the days I had some freaking adventures in towns LOL back the years (long years much before zOMG was even in Gaia's dreams), feels like yesterday and now GOD I'M AN ADULT! cat_gonk
Anyway...
Name: Billy duh
GAY boys only sorry, maybe a tomboy would do though, hm, nah
Zodiacal Sign: Scorpio
Likes: Indigo color, Post Punk music, tarot, gaming, drawing, mixing weird music, dance to weird music gotta see the combo of mixing and dancing lol , flowers, goth things mostly 80's stuff and whatever witchcraft plz
Dislikes: Egocentric people, too relapse people, sexists haha, religious fanatics (for any kind of religion) and maybe too oversexualized superstars LOL
My character is balanced, I'm neither dominant or passive, I like hugs but rather role play a relationship out there since we can't get Physical 4laugh
Another hint about me, I'm south american, another cultural aspects, I may be weird,
you've been advised!

I get what you mean with the Towns and zomg I was on this before that even started so that shows how long I've been here XD

Name :I and the one and only super amazing andrew but you can call me andyroo or andydrew xp
I'm bi been mostly going to guys since it's less drama
Zodiac sign I am an Aquarius
Likes: I like the color purple black heavy metal music some dubstep and really anything that's rock I like gaming reading some dancing with someone
Dislikes high pitch noises country music people who are overly polygynous and like shoved in my face
I would say I can be very shy and withdrawn won't really say too much unless talk to you first in the beginning but once I get to know you will I become I guess you could say more dominant police that's how it is specially in the bedroom if that ever gets to that point I also like affection since I have issues with abandonment and I guess not getting a lot of attention or affection growing up  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

GDS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces