Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Bestest of Best Friends (Kennedi x Cerulean)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:06 pm
User ImageThe sun being high in the sky, waters were warming up from the chill of the winter previous. Somehow, she'd managed to clean up all the little pink hearts that had floated down and appeared near her home. Granted, it wasn't much, but Kennedi hadn't ever truly been sure what to do with any of them. As it was, she'd managed to gather a pile that was simply sitting there taking up space.

It was with a huff that she blew that thought out of her mind and set out to explore some of the outer reaches of the lake. Sure, other naiad had been there and done that, but she hadn't. So much of it was still new to her. With a wiggle of her tail fin, the dark naiad grabbed the netting she used for a exploring pouch and locked her door. Surely she'd find someone or something interesting in her travels. Her face was stern, her mind running wild with possibilities. What would she find? Who would she meet? Oh Great Waters, what could she get into?

It was her last thought that brought a smirk to her face as she raced along, not paying any attention to where she was going. That was the best way to find somewhere new after all! Or to run into someone. Literally.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:14 pm
User Image
Cerulean sighed as he continued to swim around, wandering a bit as he continued to gather some materials for his house and various collections of his. He had finally really been able to come out of the house, or at least the underwater city. It had been too cold as of late for him to even want to go out. He liked the spring and summer months much more.

Swimming in colder waters had always made him nervous. Sure, there would probably be a little less movement, but it reminded him of the pitch black darkness that could be found in quite a few spots and those spots usually had the most danger associated with them too. Not something he would seek out on his own.

But today was better. He was happy, if a bit tired, wandering around finally getting to explore what changed with the lake within the previous months. From what he could see there wasn't much change, but there were all the little signs of it.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:55 pm
Kennedi was still speeding along as fast as her fins could carry her. It wasn't until she ran into another naiad that she even considered stopping. Mostly because she'd literally run into them. She squeaked, tumbling wildly through the water from the blow. Of course, once the spinning stopped, the laughter started. That was so much fun!

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She finally managed, still laughing. She felt terrible about running into him, but it was just so funny! How could she have possibly run into another naiad like that? Especially one so brightly colored as him? Maybe it was just because she herself was so darkly colored it was hard to spot? That had to be it. Most naiads had learned to just avoid her when she started racing around the lake at the speed of light. "Are you okay?" She asked, worried she may have hurt the poor guy she'd run into.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:02 pm
Cerulean was was looking at the ground, looking at some discarded shells for his collection when suddenly he got hit from the side. He dropped everything in surprise and spun around for a bit before coming to a stop, waiting for his eyes to catch up. When they finally did he also registered a female voice apologizing and asking if he was okay.

Blinking a bit he could finally focus on where the voice was coming from and finally got the female naiad into focus. Well... he didn't seem to be hurt and she seemed to be sorry, so it was okay. "It's... it's okay. I'm fine." He looked at her. "Are you all right though? We bumped into each other pretty hard." Well, not really run into each other, she had managed to slam into him somehow but it clearly seemed to be an accident.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:22 pm
Kennedi gave him a wide smile, rubbing the back of her neck. "I'm really sorry, I should have been paying waaaay more attention to where I was going!" She didn't mean to sound so bold about it, but it was all she knew to say. Just keep apologizing for her mess up. And really, she did feel bad about running into another naiad like that! But what were the chances?

"Oooooh, we must be like... Fated to meet or something!" She was grinning now, the excited smile off her face for half a moment. "What's your name? I'm Kennedi! It's awesome to meet you~" She was vibrating. Was it from excitement or restraining herself from hugging this new naiad in front of her? Was he new? Did she just not know this guy? That might be it. Was probably it. Kennedi felt like she was super sheltered and probably didn't know him. That had to be it. Yep. "You're sure you're okay?"

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:30 pm
Cerulean was quite a bit shocked. She was continuing to apologize even though it was already over. "It's okay, really." He replied, still sounding a bit shy. He wasn't good around new pae, even naiads like himself. But at least she seemed friendly.

Though she seemed a bit strange. She was hugging herself it looked like and he wasn't sure if others usually did that. He could only mumble a "Yeah sure..." Not really knowing how to respond. Through he managed to squeak out a "I'm... Cerulean. Nice to, to meet you too." though it was hard to tell though. At least she still seemed to be worried about him. "Yes I'm okay. Or at least nothing is hurting anymore." He replied, though that didn't mean something was wrong, just that he felt fine right now.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas