Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Like-Minded Meetings {Imperio & Liebe}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:17 pm
This is a private roleplay between Imperio (Teh Cheryl) and Liebe (Moire Frost).

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:25 pm
Imperio stumbled about the valley, nosing his way through the field of wildflowers. He hummed to himself absently, occasionally adding in nonsensical lyrics as he narrated his every move. "Yellow flower, yellow flower," he sang to himself, horrendously off-tune. He stopped dead in front of a bright orange flower, eyeing is suspiciously and comparing it studiously to its sunshine yellow neighbors. "Someone here doesn't belooonnnnng," he whispered to the orange flowers, pushing his nose up against it and staring at it, cross-eyed because of how close he had gotten. "But I love you anyway!" he spouted off with a happy grin and gave the orange flower a happy lick.

He closed his eyes and nuzzled the lone orange flower again, unmindful of the fact that his enthusiasm had caused one of the petal to fall off. "Hmmm," he hummed to himself. "Happy flowers, happy flowers." The sun was shining, the flowers were perky perky perky. Happy day, happy day!

Moire Frost

Teh Cheryl

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:11 pm
With a hop and a bit of a twist, Liebe was well on her way. She traipsed through the valley with almost musical rhythm, dancing this way and that way, using her powerful wings to lift herself between patches of wildflowers as she sang.

If only she could remember where she had planned on going.

"No matter!" she sang to herself, catching a small bouquet of the wildflowers in her teeth as she sashayed past, her hooves barely making contact with the dirt as she used her wings to attain maximum gracefulness and beauty. The sun warmed her coat and she shivered happily despite the heat -- hadn't it just been winter, like, ten minutes ago?

Suddenly she stopped and looked ahead, seeing a dark shape in a field of yellow flowers. Huh, she had never seen another Soquili in this field! Or maybe this was a different field than the one she usually hung around in? Whatever the case, she decided to make the best of it.

"Oi!" she called through the bouquet of wildflowers in her mouth, forgetting all her manners. "You're not one of those who eats other Soq, are you?" she tried to call out, though it came out more like, "yer naugh wunna dem who eats udder Soq, uhuh?" Nailed it.

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:47 pm
Imperio jerked his head up at the noise, his erect and at attention. He swiveled his head back and forth comically, scouting out the origin of the sound. He could feel his excitement bubble up as he caught sight of a strange winged mare in the distance, her muted gray and brown coat standing out in the see of brightly colored wildflowers. He spread his four legs apart minutely, readying himself in a (incredibly inefficient) stance as he steadied himself for a sprint.

"HELLLLOOOOOO," he yelled, bolting toward the stranger. His legs scrambled over the field, leaving a storm of flower petals and upturned grass trailing behind him. He overshot his run in his enthusiasm, failing to stop a few feet away from the stranger as he had planned. Instead he darted straight past and then, in an effort to make very large and very fast object come to a sudden stop, he tripped. On purpose. Maybe.

"Oof."

Imperio poked his head up from where he had collapsed in a tangled mess of limbs, dirt, and grass. He could feel the ache in his hindquarter from his fall, but he ignored the dull ache. 'No time for ouchies when there are people to meet!' he thought brightly. He took a moment to untangle himself, finally clamoring back onto his feet, slightly favoring one of his back legs. Once he had sorted himself out, he staggered over to the stranger, getting his face uncomfortably close to the strange mare's. His eyes were trained upon the flowers she kept clenched between her teeth, and he tilted his hide slightly to the side in confusion.

'Floooowerrss? In mouth? Is she eating flowers? Or, or, or,' he thought, starting to get excited as his mind raced a mile a minute. 'Maybe she's super duper cool with flowers and loves them and wants them to be apart of her forever so she keeps them in her mouth to omnomnom!' He nooded to himself, uncaring of the fact that he was starting to look a little manic. 'I wanna do the same!' he finally declared.

Mimicking the mare, he bent his neck down and caught his own bouquet of flowers in his mouth. He straightened himself back up, beaming up at the stranger to show off his similar prize. 'Omnom. Nom nom. Nom nom nom?" he said around the mouthful of plant. It came out just as unintelligible as one might have expected.

Moire Frost

Teh Cheryl

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:58 pm
Liebe watched the other Soquili approach with an impending sense of dread, though she didn't know that's what she felt; instead, she registered that her stomach had suddenly started to churn, and her chest hurt, and her brain told her to leave, right now, immediately.

She watched him bolt right past her, a small giggle catching itself in her throat as he slipped and fell, more seeming more like the imaginary silly Soquili in her dreams than a real one.

When he got in her face, she stood stock still, barely containing her urge to bolt. He was a boy. He was a boy like her no-good father and her no-good brother and he was a boy and how dare he be a boy? Her mother had always warned her about no-good boys, all boys except for Will and Oliver, and this one seemed to be no different, even if she couldn't control her wings fidgeting a bit with excitement at the thought of playing with another Soquili, and the giggle still burned in her throat, ready to be released.

She spat out her flowers unceremoniously when he picked up his own bouquet. They had started to taste funny in her mouth anyway, but how dare he be a boy?!

"I don't like boys," Liebe said curtly after the other Soquili had stopped talking, frowning. "My mama always told me to stay away from boys, and I always want to listen to my mama and make her proud." But she stayed rooted to the spot, having as much of an internal conflict as she could. Finally, she spoke, in a defeated tone, "I'm Liebe."

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:19 am

Imperio wilted as his new friend frowned at him, his ears drooping and his eyes widening. He dropped his head down, looking up at her with his warm, trusting eyes from beneath the fringe of his mane. 'She doesn't like my flowers?' he thought, anguished. 'Buuuutt, floweeerrs? Maybe she doesn't like her flowers. She can have mine!' He tilted his head upward a little bit, offering her his bouquet in place of her meanie meanie subpar bouquet that made his new friend going from smilie to frownie.

He wilted some more after she spoke, still refusing his flower offering of friendship. He let the flowers fall from his mouth, his eyes still big and suspiciously wet. "I'm sorry?" he offered up, contrite, still unsure what he did to make the mare unhappy. "I'll try not to be a boy? I mean, I dunno know hooooww not to be a boy, but I can try really really really hard at it?" He scrunched his face up in concentration. Think, think, think, he mentally wailed to himself. Are boys different from girls? Boys have four legs. Girls have four legs. Boys have long hair. Girls have long hair. Boys have tails. Girls have tails. Imperio was getting more and more confused, his face still wrinkled pensively.

Finally, he let out a sad, pitiful whine from the back of his throat, upset as his own male-ness. "Waaaaah," he cried, plainly stricken by the quandary. "I'm sorry! I don't know how to not be a boy." He sniffled. "I'm sorry I made you sad. But, but," he offered, his voice an odd mix of eager and remorseful, "Liebe is the best name! It is, it is! Name are great! Like mine! It's Imperio, and I'm really sorry I'm a boy but will you still be my friend if I try not be a boy?"

Moire Frost

Teh Cheryl

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:06 pm
As much as Liebe couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that this other Soquili, Imperio, was a boy, she felt bad for making him feel guilty. It wasn't his fault he was a boy, she figured. And maybe because he seemed to care so much, he wasn't like her no-good father and no-good brother?

She silently vowed to not tell her mother. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, and besides, Liebe was an adult, incapable of making her own decisions, except maybe this one time.

"Oh goodness, don't feel bad!" she exclaimed quickly, all negative emotions immediately forgotten. If there was one thing that bothered her more than boys, it was making someone else sad. She knew she didn't like being sad, and why would she want to pass that along to someone else? "Nope. No apologizing. You can't help it! I guess I can accept that."

Liebe reached down and gathered the mingled flowers on the ground - some from her own bouquet, some from Imperio's - rearranging them in her mouth until they resembled a sort of apology. She offered them to the stallion sheepishly, tucking her wings back submissively and sniffling a little.

"Sorry, Imperio," she said quietly. "I didn't mean to be such a meaniebutt. You can be a boy if you want, I'll be your friend no matter what!"

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:00 am

Imperio perked up at her response, already feeling the return of his excitement at having a new friend. 'A friend, a friend!' he chanted to himself, already starting to wiggle in place in new found happiness. "I'm glad, I'm glad! I'll still try to not be a boy though, just in case it helps," he said, nodding sagely. "Boys make my new friend Liebe sad, so even though it's okay than I'm a boy, Imma try real hard to not be! Because that's what friends do!" He grinned and proceeded to give Liebe an overly affectionate nudge with his nose (that was really more of a headbutt in the end).

He continued grinning, even as Liebe reached down to pick up the flowers again, happy that she chose a few of his extra special, super duper awesome flowers to join the bouquet with herds. He could help but give her another nudge in happiness when she offered them to him, accepting them with great enthusiasm. "These are the flowers of friendship!" he said with a mouthful. He bobbed his head up and down, very pleased of his deduction.

He paused, flowers still clenched between his teeth. He looked to the right and then to the left, wondering what to do with the flowers now. These were special flowers, given to him from his extra special new friend. He finally twisted himself in a circle and carefully, carefully started to setting the flowers through his tail. He concentrated intently on his work, nestling each flowers in his tail and giving his butt a little wiggle between blooms, making sure they were securely lodged between the tresses. When he finally reached the last flower, a perky bright yellow daisy, he turned back to Liebe.

He took a quick few steps forward, unmindful of personal boundaries, and plopped the yellow daisy into her mane. Her curls wrapped themselves around them stem securely and Imperio beamed, proud of his work. "See, see! Liebe, we match now!" He gave his butt a little wiggle to emphasize the array of blooms that decorated him tail. "That means we are the bestest friends because only the bestest friend match each other! Yep, yep! They are like friendship bracelets but without the bracelet and with flowers instead! Friendship flowers!"

Moire Frost

Teh Cheryl

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:33 pm
Liebe fought every urge in her body not to stiffen when Imperio head-butted her; getting over this boy-hate thing may be more difficult than she had originally anticipated. But, she felt she had to try her best to avoid making her new friend sad; she really did not like feeling like the bad guy. It really wasn't his fault he was a boy!

"You don't have to change yourself for me," she chirped. "You can be a boy and I can be a girl but I won't think about it, because it doesn't matter, does it?" She thought long and hard about the next thing she was going to say, and no matter what way she tried to make the words work, nothing felt quite right. Finally, she scrunched her nose and sighed, "Friends are more than just boys or girls. Friends are flowers and fun!"

She watched him closely as he put the flowers in his tail, giggling a little as he wiggled. The flowers suited him perfectly, and she felt a warm, bursting feeling in her chest that completely drowned out any lingering feelings of dread or distaste.

As he reached forward to put the flowers in her mane, Liebe stretched her neck out so he could get a better angle. "I like our matching flowers!" she sang, prancing away and fluttering her wings at her side excitedly. She furrowed her brow and looked back at her new friend. "I've never had Friendship Flowers before. Do they hurt?"

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:51 am

Imperio felt a warm and fuzzy feeling blossom in his chest at Liebe's words. They were very good words! The very very best words! He knew words like that were important and he would have to remember them for later. "Yes! Yes!" he exclaimed, nodding along happily. "Liebe is so smart! Friends are friends, no matter if they are boys or girls or penguins!"

Imperio gave a little hop and gallop as he tucked the flowers in Liebe's mane, stepping back to admire the pretty color against her soft, curly mane. "We match, we match!" He did another circle around Liebe in happiness, unable to contain his energy as he danced in one spot. A flower fell from his tail in his enthusiasm, drifting down to the ground merrily despite Imperio's previous care in placing them.

Imperio screeched to a halt, gasping and his eyes comically wide at her question. "Never had Friendship Flowers before!? That is the absolute worst. The. Absolute. Worst!" He scurried close to her and made sure to look her right in the eyes because this was Serious Business. "Friendshit Flowers never, ever hurt! Ever." He nodded at the end of his Very Serious Speech, satisfied that he had conveyed the gravity of the message. Then he headbutted her again, butt wiggling all the while.

Moire Frost

Teh Cheryl

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces