[PRP] Teamwork Test [Blade & Rogue] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Alright everyphony.." Morning Glory said, raising her voice over the clamour of foal chattering. It a took a moment for the classroom to quiet and all eyes to be on her. She smiled, whipped out a piece of chalk with her magic. "As you all know, summer is almost here..."

That brought out a cheer!

"So that means finals are too!"

A loud chorus of groans.

"So todayyy...SURPRISE TEST!" she announced it with a flourish, the chalk writing "HISTORY TEST" on the board in tall letters. The noise her class made was something of a panicked screeching sound. She raised her voice above them again. "IF YOU CAN PASS THIS TEST.." the foals quieted, "If you can pass this test, you won't have to take the history final." Murmurs of concern and nervousness.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Blade Waltz rolled his eyes and huffed, blowing a lock of his hair from his face. Pop quizzes? History? He was going to be a athlete, none of this stuff mattered as far as he was concerned and his grades were never impressive. His parents however were concerned about his grades and he was already on probation with them. If he failed another test, they were going to ground him and stop the lessons with his fencing teacher. Huffing again, he wrote a note, passing it off to his brother Rogue who sat next to him.

"This sucks." it said. "If I fail this test, Mother and Father are going to stop my fencing lessons."

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Astraea Pandora

Among the children groaning was Blade's brother, Rogue Gallery. He didn't particularly mind history all too much, but so much of it was boring. War this, queen that. He much preferred art history to anything about ships sailing over seas and whatever. How was he suppose to remember the year some guy took some land from some other guy, they were both dead now and Rogue was alive; he would have been more interested if there was a real prize to be won.

With a stealthy swipe, Rogue snatched the note that was passed and read it. Rogue had forgotten all about how their parents would react if they failed a test; there was high expectations when you were the children of a prince and princess. They wouldn't be all too pleased if he failed the test either, but he never thought they would stoop so low as to take away the thing his brother loved most.

The note slipped back into Blade's hoof with Rogue's addition "What?! How could they? .... what if they take my paints too? If only it was a test on handsomeness, we'd pass with flying colors."  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:46 pm
"We gotta do something.." was written on the note when Blade passed it back. Rogue might break down without his paints. He'd seen the unicorn nearly in mourning when he ran out of his big tube of black acrylic.

"Your test is going to be right after lunch!" Glory announced. All eyes flicked to the clock, lunch was next period. "Until then, take out your math books and turn to chapter 5."

All students groaned, some trying to hide the bulky history book behind or under the smaller math book.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:02 pm
Astraea Pandora

The dark magenta colt tried to look at his history book, while flipping through some pages he saw that his much of his own textbook had been doodled over during fits of class boredom. Studying last minute was definitely out of the question.

A surprise test, this was unfair! No prep, no planning! The only phony who was going to be ready was Ms. Glory herself, she would have been planning this diabolic masochistic deed far in advance. Surely such an organized teacher wasn't truly so spontaneous. . .

"You're right. For swords and brushes! . . .

. . . she must have a test copy. . ."

Rogue's face lit up with a twisty mischievous grin.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:21 pm
The smile on his brother's face filled Blade with confidence. He'd seen that look before and triumph and victory (occasionally some trouble) often followed. Breaking off the corner of his paper where he was haphazardly trying to solve math problems, he wrote three little words. "What's the plan?"

Blade took a deep breath and plastered his best smile on his muzzle. The lunch bell had rung and everyphony had dashed outside to cram their mouths full of food and their heads full of history. Only their teacher remained behind, grading papers in the hour of quiet.

"Miss Glory?" the pegasus filled his voice with honey and innocence. "I've been having some trouble lately and I don't know if I want to talk to mother and father about it..."

Glory's pen paused and she looked up at colt. He was looking down at his hooves, pawing the ground. Slightly frowning, she stood up and came around to him on the other side of her desk, putting her hoof on his head. "What's wrong Blade?"

"It's..." oh damn he didn't have a good problem. He was handsome, athletic, charming, came from the best bloodline. His concerned face as he pondered a problem to make up must have added to Glory's concern, because she gently patted his head.

"It's ok you can tell me."

"I think....I'm being..bullied. S..someone keeps stealing my number two pencils.."

The unicorn blinked. "They're..just stealing your pencils?"

"Yeah! I have to keep bringing new ones to school because everyday someone is taking them!"

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:41 pm
Astraea Pandora

While Blade Waltz spoke to the teacher, Rogue Gallery went outside and slipped behind the back of the school house building. He tip -hoofed over to the window by their teacher's desk. Through the window he saw Blade play his part masterfully, drawing Glory over with his clever ruse.

Gingerly, the young unicorn lifted the window open very so slowly as to not make a sound. When it was wide enough, he pulled himself up to the ledge, ready to strike should he see the test's answer key. His head and front hoofs were just poking through into the classroom.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:55 pm
Blade caught the movement of his brother behind Morning Glory. He needed to lure her further away but keep her back turned.

"I KNOW!" he burst out suddenly, eyes sparkling with unshed tears and his cheeks flushed. "I know it's dumb b..but..I'm so embarrassed.." he looked away, his fringe obscuring his eyes. "Why would someone bully me in such a weird way?? I've been..taking my sisters pencils so I can keep bringing some to school because I already spent my allowance on new packs that are already empty! I just..can't tell mother and father! How do you bring up something like this?"

"We'll get to the bottom of this Blade.." Glory leaned down and hugged her student. Blade used this moment to seize her hoof and pull her further away from her desk.

"Let me show you where I keep them. Maybe you can notice or find something I can't!" she flashed her big puppy eyes.

"Uh...oh..okay.." She wasn't sure she would be able to suss out the foal who was doing this by looking at his desk but if it made him feel better...

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:06 pm
Blade's theatricals were almost too much, Rogue had curb his desire to giggle and stay collected. With his unicorn magic the foal lightly pushed a few papers on the desk, but nothing looked like a test. Next he slowly pulled out the a drawer of the teacher's desk. It had a insert to keep papers in order and neatly filed.

Rogue leans down, pushing himself further into the classroom and dangling out of the window. One of the folders was label clearly 'exams'. Golden eyes sparkled with delight seeing it. This had to be it! With magic, the unicorn quickly was able to pull out a copy of what looked like the answers to the test. Rogue raised a hoof to his brother, a sign of successful and tried to squirm his way back out the window.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:18 pm
Mission accomplished! Now all he had to do was keep her distracted a little longer so Rogue could exit out.

"Do...do you see any clues?" he asked anxiously as Glory looked inside and around his desk.

"Not..really.." the mare said, lifting the desk and finding the inside full of books, paper, crayons and the nub end of one pencil. "Maybe you should get a pencil case and keep it in your bag instead of just letting your pencils loose in your desk."

That was a great idea, he thought. That's actually what he already did, so thankfully Glory wouldn't be inclined to search his school bags. "Oh..do you think that would really work?" he said hopefully.

"Mhm..at least until we figure out who's behind this." she said sternly, lowering the desk lid. "Until then, I will lend you a pencil for today and send you home with a note asking your parents to send you and your siblings to school tomorrow with a pack of new pencils each. You can pick up a case while you're shopping and some of the orphan students can have some extras for themselves." Glory was proud of herself there, this plan would ensure a lot of students had pencils, but wouldn't single out Blade among his siblings or peers.

Blade's eyes darted behind his teacher and in his mind he urged Rogue to escape faster.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:27 pm
Astraea Pandora

It was a delicate operation to take the paper without being or heard. The young scoundrel, liberator of knowledge, pushed himself out the window just after he had set the desk right again. Answer clutched in his mouth, he slipped away silently, the only sound was a window lightly hitting the window ledge as it closed. Success!

Dashing away, the colt gleefully skittered off to the designated meeting point. Before hand he had stashed his rut-sack there, and the phony set to work diligently copying the paper down so that both brothers had a set to look at.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:35 pm
"J..just!" Blade spoke up just as Glory was about to turn back to her desk. "Just..give me the notes when you're done and I'll give them to Mother." The last wisp of Rouges tail slipped under window and it closed behind him. Yes!

Glory paused and smiled. "Sure. Now hurry along, you need to eat before the big test!" she said this in a cheerful sing songy voice.

"Oh right, I should do that shouldn't I? Thank you Miss Glory, for everything." He flashed her his best smile again, turned on his hoof and left the school house. The colt was practically pronking on the way to the meeting point. "That was so fun!!" he exclaimed when he spotted his brother. "I can't believe you managed to not even make a sound. Man I was sure your flank was going to get caught in that window!" he chuckled, his tail swishing excitedly, watching Rogue copying the answer key.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:17 pm
When his brother approached, Rogue was nearly finished speeding through the copies, with penmanship that wasn't too far off of a copy either. Rogue echoed his brother's excitement and clapped his arm around him while the other arm ribbed him. "I thought for sure she would have turned around at some point! That was some distraction, having her look in your desk! Who would've ever believed we could pull it off like this!"

"With this, we'll ace this for sure! No test worries or final exam for us. Fencing and Painting activities will be secure! Now this one is for you," he pulled a copy of the test towards his brother. "and one for me... and one for ... oh." He magenta colt stopped for a second, here was original. "I guess, now we'll have to put the test back too."

Quickly, his grin returned as his eyes glanced to his brother and back to the school again. "Do you think you're up for reprisal? Round two?"  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:35 pm
"Oh I had it, I had very little doubt." Ok he had had some at the start but he had smoothed on the act like creamy butter. Blade took his copy of the answers and folded it over several times till it was a tiny square and tucked it under his wing where it was firmly held in place.

"Put it back?" Oh..he supposed Rogue was right. If Miss Glory noticed the answers were missing everyone would be getting a final no matter what. "Hm.." He thought about it for a long moment before nodding. "Ok, get in place, I have an idea.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MISS GLORY MISS GLORY!" Blade burst into the school house huffing and panting. Morning Glory looked up from the notes she was writing and rushed over.

"What's going on?"

"Out..there.." Blade frantically pointed towards the playground, his words garbled by being "out of breath" and "frantic" "..out..of tree.."

Tree?! Some of the pegasus foals got into the branches of the tree once they were comfortable lifting off but getting down sometimes..didn't go so well. It wouldn't be the first time someone broke a leg. Glory dashed into the playground to the treeline.

Blade inhaled and exhaled. Whew, all that make him really thirsty. Closing the door to the school he went to the water fountain and got himself a drink.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:44 pm
Rogue had to act quicker this time, as there was no telling when the teacher might return. Perched by the window, as soon as the cost was clear, the foal repeated the steps he had before, but this time tumbled through the window to the floor. Once he had gained his composure, the unicorn rifled through their teacher's desk again to place the test back.

The drawer was opened again and the original test put back as if it has never been gone before. With the coast clear, Rogue joined his brother by the fountain for a nerve relaxing victory sip. "The deed is done." He grinned with a devilish wink.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:00 pm
The lunch bell rang again. Students began to file back into the building. Refreshed with a copy of the test under his wing, Blade grabbed a pencil from the pencil cup on Glory's desk and casually wandered back to his desk.

After a few minutes, Morning Glory came back in behind a couple pegasus foals looking a little annoyed as they went back to their desks. Awww, it looks like he may have actually gotten a couple of his classmates in trouble. He feels bad for a moment before he is distracted by the test pamphlet that is plopped down in front of him.

"Ok fillies and colts, you all have 60 mins to complete this test!" the mare announces from the front of the room. "You're time begins...now!"

zippedsiren

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces