Submit

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:17 am
This is to log the randomish encounters of Yumi's Hisashi and My Benoit (A splash of Tarou, but it's only flavor bits)

Rinial Sisterdragon:
User Image
Benoit

Yumitoko II:
User Image
Hisashi
User Image
Tarou  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:18 am
Benoit: "I am Sass incarnate." Fluffs her tail, "And cute to boot. It comes from being a spoiled house cat," Purrs.

Hisashi: "Mah mum says that ya can't help who y' are. Ya have t' own it." Tail flicks, "Who's spoiling ya?" Slowly looks at the two-legger, "You?"

Benoit: Tilts her head to the side looking over the large fluff of stallion, "Of course the two legger spoils me. Who else would? I mean, I've met other pawed critters and such, but the only constant is my two legger." Gives him a sidlong sort of glance, "I mean, don't you have a person as a pet? They're awfully useful."

Hisashi: "Some of us don't rely on two-leggers." Smiles, "No, I don't have any two-leggers as pets. Jus' other soquili, given to me by mah aunts, we call 'em Thrall. May dad doesn't like the idea of Thrall so much but it's part of our culture. I think we want to stay away from two-leggers because they are very per...per...peristent. Yup." Nods, "Once they've caught on or think we have sommet they want, it's hard to get rid o' 'em."

Benoit: A shifty eyed look, "Yeeeeeah, I don't think that another soquili would be worthwhile in giving me the appropriate scritches. Maybe a familiar, but really, two-leggers and their fingers are amazing for getting in all the right places." Purrs, "Also...Thrall sounds terribly mind controlly. Is it consented to, or do you just...'thrall' whoever on a whim?" Is making a very odd sort of face, one ear twitched to the side her tail floofed around her two-legger, "That's why one doesn't pick up a whole village. You pick one, off on their own. Much easier to train." Nods sagely.

Hisashi: Shrugs, "I just don't trust 'em is all, it sure sounds nice though. Thralls are slaves, they are people born to other thralls, broken enemies of the tribe, people who have broken their word or deals and people who have not paid their debts. Sometimes there is freedom and opportunities but it can be slim, some people treat their thralls better than others." His ears twitch, "How exactly do you train a human?"

Tarou: "All the right places." Eyebrow wiggle.

Hisashi: Face palms at his troll of a dad.

Benoit: There was a narrowing in her eyes as he spoke of those who were thralls, her ears flicked straight up for a moment, then folded back, "That sounds unpleasant. Remind me not to chat with your clan on any kind of business venture. And any friends will be kept far far away." Shakes her head for a moment her ears perking up at his question, "Depends on the human. But it does start with trust," Noses her two legger, "This one's often on her own, and is not too high maintenance. She was already pretty well trained by the others that lurk about, but I decided she was more so suited to me." She grinned, "Specially since she likes that I purr." Thinks on exactly what she did to get the two legger to do what she wanted, "Mostly it was rewarding her with purring when she did something I liked, and ignoring her when she did things that annoyed me. Pretty much how you train any pet." A cheerful note to her tone, "And when she really did something I liked, I'd bring her trinkets." Blinks at the pervy comment, "Er...well, that's just...inter-species...weirdness that I am NOT into. thank you very much." Eyes closed and she shook her head in a long suffer sort of manner.

Hisashi: Tail flicks and ears flatten, he was kinda used to people not agreeing with the culture of both of his family herds. "Honestly, I don't think most people would want to meet either herd anyway. In mah queen's herd, traders are guaranteed safe passage, intruders on the other hand are asked if they're around for business or pleasure. I am part of two cultures, Thalls are part of t' hierarchy and culture of mah queen, the culture of my faðir takes no slaves and has no big hierarchy, they live a simple life to just survive. My Thrall help me with t' gardening, we own a farm down the mountain and mah móðir has one as her apprentice, normally that wouldn't be something that people do with Thralls but she sees potential in everyone. She is a priestess. Mah step dad doesn't really like that there are Thralls in the tribe but our own are treated well, kept clean and eat with the family. They have a little more freedom than some others do." Head tilt and listens quietly, "That is a kind way of teaching them to understand what we like. I don't purr though, I'm a bear." Looks blankly, "In fact, I dun think I know how." Meek smile, ears droop more.

Tarou: Whispers, "That's not quite what I was hinting at but okay." Speaks more sternly, "I'll have you know that my niece is a fox." Turns to his son and speaks in his native tongue, "Who's she?"

Hisashi: Shrug and speaks in father's native tongue, "I didn't catch her name. She likes humans though, they help her."

Tarou: "I see." Wanders off.

Benoit: Notes his own reaction and thinks on it while he speaks of Thralls and his family/clan/culture, "Welp! Far be it from me to judge too harshly, Hopefully culturally speaking it is something that has more good than bad, and since you don't seem to be the type to abuse that kind of power so far...You seem to be a good representative of that side of things." Her tone was less wary, she hadn't really noticed the change in her demeanor, but came to the conclusion he wasn't all that bad. "Purring's easy. Can you roll your 'R's?" The question fell as she gave a look to the father person who grumbled about not implying anything of that sort, "Then one should not waggle their brows in such a suggestive manner. Easily misconstrued!" Her ears flicked and nearly stood entirely up and open, save for the tip of the right which still held to its floppy nature as they spoke in a tongue she did not know. It sounded odd, and a little...strange, perhaps an odd off inquiry about her? She was going to ask as the other wandered off to do something else, "Well then." Wrinkling her nose, "What was that all about? Did I touch a nerve?" The index claw on her left paw began to tap, her tail swished behind her then fell still.

Benoit WC: 602
Hisashi WC: 395  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash