Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] A Magnetism to Her (Forera + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a chance reunion, a shared reflection

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:09 am
He wasn't supposed to be here. Moody footsteps stalked through the greenery of the swamp as Cerpin Sugall paced the area. The purpleblood was supposed to be back in Chittentown, getting supplies and information to bring back to the village here. Even more importantly, he ought to be back there groveling to Tevini to keep working with him as she was the key to securing a place in space amongst the stars. But her words were still fresh in his mind and they came and went with a sting. He kicked at the bushes in his way with a sour expression but just like his problems, they didn't budge.

"Who does she think she is? Talking to me like that." He broke off a lengthy branch and used it as a cane to knock hanging vines out of his way. "Without me there, who does she plan to hide behind anyway?" It was spiteful and it was petty but Cerpin struggled to let go of just how unfair it felt for his partner to dole out all the blame on him. Yeah, he had a tendency to act without realizing all the consequences but it was better than inaction. Which was Tevini's usual MO.

He realized he'd stopped moving and had been standing in one spot staring angrily at a tree and flushed from the realization. Ugh, why was he letting this fight throw him off so bad? And what was that strange thing dangling down the trunk of the tree? It almost looked like a worn down rope ladder if he thought about it. What could be at the top? Cerpin had nothing better to do (okay he did but he didn't want to think about it) so he pulled himself up the ladder slowly. It felt kind of weird to use, he was used to sturdy stairs back home. Squinting upwards, it looked almost like some kind of shack up top. Was this part of the old abandoned village? He hoped there was something cool in it and not like... a dead body.

"Anybody there? Maybe I'm the first. It's mine then!" A laugh escaped him at the idea of his conquest. Someday in the future, he'd be doing this same thing- just on other planets! His balance was shaky as he ascended and he struggled to pull himself up some branches and weave up to the lookout tower. Although he thought himself invincible, little Cerpin was still young and growing. He grinned, looking forward to the view at the top. It had to be magnificent.

His eyes widened in surprise at what he found.

"Rera? What're you doing up here?" He'd known that the other rebels didn't see eye to eye with the tealblood but Cerpin wasn't sure why she was all the way out here away from the village. Were they exiling her? Was this isolation forced or self-imposed? All kinds of questions swarmed his mind but he pushed them aside to ask the most important one.

"Are you okay?"

quite uneventful
Here's the start, sorry I was a little late! No pressure to post back fast, take your time. : 3 Thanks for doing the thread with me! <3

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:57 am
      Forera had left the main city of the swamp soon after the Cinderglow Festival.

She came occasionally to visit and help, but most of the time, Forera kept watch, spiffing up her new hive with cool stones or bones she'd found from a patrol in the swamp or near the mountains. She'd spent a lot of time here, simply enjoying her time alone, without complications, without the view of the empire. Sometimes she'd leave to Four Fronds, though, and play around in the skating rink Rasali owned. She was the only one from their team she could even speak to, at this point, and she honestly didn't know how the greenblooded leader felt toward her. She hadn't wanted to ask, either. Rasali didn't seem to want to be pulled into their drama, but Aerona was practically searching for more reasons to hate her, simply because she was of higherblood. But wasn't the rebellion fighting against this discrimination?

Anger blossomed in her chest. She snarled, grabbing a spare hunting knife from the side of the room and throwing it at the wall in anger.

Living alone in the swamp meant she needed to learn to hunt, even if it was disgusting and something she'd never thought she'd be exposed to. It was even harder for Forera, mostly because she couldn't express herself to anyone nearby-- Not even her brother was with her, having chosen to take a nature hike to somehow "discover himself" or whatever. Forera hadn't listened much. She was just thankful to be away from trolls who gave her constant stress, even if it meant she had to be completely alone.

She busied herself learning how to make crude traps from books (with pictures!) she'd managed to steal from a library. Serpentmom was with her, constantly telling her to just give herself up at this point, that her "friends" weren't worth her time, but they wouldn't believe her after betraying the royalists twice. Neither did she want to, anyways. She had no other choice. So she learned the hard stuff, and if she ended up not being able catch her food, she'd spend nights starving. She was tired, though managing. She'd caught a rather large beast from the swamp the other day and was actually rationing her food, learning how to deal with this new life she'd forced upon herself. She'd been teaching herself how to throw hunting knives by throwing them at a random poster she'd taken from the streets and drew a target on. So far, she'd missed the main target so many times that it was starting to tear apart into terrible pieces, but this last one, fueled with anger, had landed closer to the middle. A small feeling of achievement blossomed in her, and the tealblood relaxed somewhat, walking around her room before hearing a small voice ring out from under her hive.

"Anybody there? Maybe I'm the first. It's mine then!" Who the hell?! Someone managed to get through her traps, <********> She needed to fix them, maybe they'd seen right through them... Either way, they were coming up, and Forera needed to take them out while they'd be with her in the same area. She stayed extremely quiet, still as a stone as she grabbed her hunting knife off the wall and neared the trap door on the bottom, about to stab-- Wait, was that... "C-Cerpin?!" She stuttered, shocked-- She hadn't seen him at the main camp for a while now, so she'd assumed he'd just given up on the rebels. "I-- Uh. I like, live here, y'know. Like, I keep watch for any intruder trolls. Or like, should be. Seems I'm doing a totally s**t job if you passed by without me even like, seein' ya! Hahaha!" She was laughing, but it was obviously strained. Cerpin in front of her proved she wasn't even trying at this point, just fueled with anger. She needed to be more attentive. She was lucky and half thankful it was only Cerpin, as she actually liked the kid to some extent. He was a fellow higherblooded rebel(?) and she'd stuck up for him, and he'd stuck up for her at the festival as well.

"Are you okay?"

Wow, that was a question she hadn't heard in a while.

Forera gave him a half smile, looking around her hive and gesturing around as if that was enough. The place looked like s**t, suffering through her bouts of anger and throwing things, of screaming and frustration. She was acting like a child, sure, but honestly, she couldn't bring herself to care. "I honestly have no <******** clue." She responded truthfully, half a chuckle on her lips as she glanced over toward the purpleblood again, gesturing to a chair to the side. "Take a seat if ya'd like." She fixed her position to straddle the back of the stool, laying her chin on her crossed arms. A glance toward Serpentmom signaled her to keep watch outside, before she looked back toward Cerpin and released a sigh of resignation. "But like, I can't really fix s**t at this point. And ya? How're ya? You and Tevini still kickin' a**?" She'd known the pair were together during the rebellion escape, and were pretty tight from what she'd seen. It practically reinforced the "lowbloods can be friends with highbloods" thing the rebellion was into. She rather enjoyed their dynamic, as well. Though, she hadn't heard much from them since then. He looked a little older too, which was rather weird to see, considering she hadn't changed much. She'd grown a couple more inches of hair and with no dye to keep it teal, it became totally black again. She gained a couple more scars from the wild, and had a lot of bigger bags under her eyes... But honestly, she looked same as ever.

"Hm? How 'bout it?"

Yamashii
PFT DONT WORRY ABOUT BEING LATE im going to so late these next few days i think

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:31 am
It made a lot more sense now that he hadn't seen her around Salamire. His eyes took note of the trashed aspects of the room but he didn't seem bothered by them. He understood what it was like to lash out physically. Sometimes violence just burst out of you when you lost control.

The smaller troll gave a shrug and plopped his butt down in the chair next to hers. It felt nice to sit beside someone as embarrassing as it was to admit it. He'd liked having Tevini as a partner to stick by him. It was too bad she had to be such a ******** b***h like that.

"Your arm looks gnarly like that. Badass, Rera." He laughed at the scars and scrapes that decorated the new Forera. They were proof of her strength, weren't they? She was good at fighting and good at surviving. Someday he hoped he'd have stories across his body like that. The tealblood didn't seem to really care much though, she almost seemed too lost and tired to hide her exhausted depression. Her hair had faded back to black, losing the vibrancy he remembered in the tunnels as they fought and ran for their lives.

It seemed like he ought to cut the bullshit and talk real to her. Without pretending like things were okay with his life like he had been at the village. She wasn't hiding the fact from him.

"Tevini's... ******** stupid." His eyes were moody and dark while his tone wavered between chill and angry as his inner thoughts clashed. "She's just- she blames me for everything. She told me I was useless. When all she's accomplished is a nightly crying jag." His body stiffened as he forced the uncomfortable words out of himself. It was painful to think about and worse to express out loud. But the broken bits of the hive around him made him feel less likely to be judged. Forera's life was also s**t, she wouldn't mind him cussing and kicking stuff around.

"It's like... I already knew I was unwelcome here? But I thought at least she liked me. And I could count on her to stand with me here." He scuffed the toes of his boot against a table leg to focus on something in the room besides making eye contact.

"I mean, I don't hate her. I just- don't know what to do. Nobody trusts me here. Nobody will." It was a cold harsh truth he'd agonized over on his long lonely walks between Chittentown and Salamire. Trust was something to be earned, he knew that. But the spectrum was so deeply rooted in so many trolls that he somehow doubted the Phoenix Initiative was celebrating his arrival and planning to give him the weekly newsletters detailing their plans to overthrow the system the Queen had worked hard to maintain.

"It's- I can't- ugh, ******** me. You talk for a while." Conflicted feelings over how to proceed with Tevini and how to deal with the fact that Forera's friends were fighting with her because she'd let him live proved too much to handle and the normally talkative boy fell quiet.

quite uneventful
moody baby boy, hope this is enough to work with!

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:33 am
      Don't beat herself up too much?

Ha.

Between forcing herself to stay away from the main group of rebels and allowing her teeth to dig into her bottom lip in anger, the tealblood simply let out a single chuckle before watching him sit down, thankful for the small company. She'd been alone for a while, not wanting to trouble Etsali too much with her constant mood swings and crudeness, so having even this little bit of nice interaction felt good. To some extent, it even felt healthy. Hearing his comment on her arm, the tealblood smirked and lifted it, flexing it proudly. "Ha! I'm just naturally a kickass, so it's to be expected!" In reality, most were from fighting whatever would attack her in the swamp, and Forera wasn't too good at cleaning her own wounds. She'd always had help. But she didn't really care about her appearance. The one she used to care for was somewhere else, somewhere she didn't know. She couldn't go to him-- She was recognizable. She only had her ring left, hanging around her neck in a small chain.

Watching Cerpin speak, Forera stayed quiet, simply listening to the kid express himself, anger pouring from his squak gaper as she nodded through his words, completely understanding his dilemma. She waited for him to finish, which was a first-- She seemed actually interested, felt a feeling of camaraderie she hadn't known he'd have to go through since arriving. Forera pursed her lips. "Aha. I get 'ya." Forera murmured, sliding a hand and pushing her hair away from her face. She chuckled at his way of pushing the speaking duty onto her, hand threaded in her hair as she stared at him through her amused eyes. "Luxara did the exact ******** thing." Forera murmured, a small, tense sneer on her face.

"She keeps holdin' onto stupid s**t I'd already said sorry for. Many. ********'. Times. She told me everythin' was toootally "a'right" after it, then she ********' turns 'round and stabs me in the back." Forera shook her head, anger etched onto her face. "It's like she's went and forgotten the sweeps of friendship we had! Like, like she forgot when I ********' helped her when she was sad, when we would hang and have totally radical funtimes. When we'd team up or jus' talk and be dumb! She forgot the Tunnel Snakes." Forera sounded sad at this point, voice trembling at the last bit. Her face immediately shriveled up into anger. "She immediately sided with that two-faced redblood-- Oooohhhhhh, ********' s**t faced hag! Aerona! Donneven get me started on that b***h!" Her voice was rising, poison slithering into her words. Her aggression could be seen through her movements, body rising as she did, fist clenching and unclenching with every word. "She's worse than the royals, that one. She hates us, our type," She hissed, gesturing to herself and Cerpin-- higher or midbloods, she would distrust them, that was for sure. "She wants a reason to hate us just because we're highbloods. She lured me into fightin' with her, so I did it, but it's her who's gonna be regretting it in the ********' future. I was her friend. I wanted to be her friend. She seemed so cool. But she's a disgusting shithead, with'a mind full'a prejudice. She's crazier than me and that's sayin' somethin'."

Forera paused for a second, breathing a little before sliding her hands through her hair, stressed. "Like, I still donnget what th' ********> Luxara's deal is! I'vbeen trying, I'vbeen trying to make up for my s**t, but-- But-- If she still hates me, she could just say it and I'dve stopped talkin' to her! I'dve never looked at 'er again, if she'd said it! But she didn't, and I had hope, and now..." She felt tears p***k at her eyes, but she willed them to stay away, stay down. They were having an anger rant, and she wasn't in the mood for crying. "Now, she talk'd 'bout my hatchmate like she knew him better than I do, and start'd defendin' him, as if I was actually insultin' that a*****e-- Please, she knows how I am, how I tease everyone! Of course I'd tease him too, he's my damn twin! She talks s**t on my matespirit, which was <********' uncalled for! I knew she didn't like him, she'd always thought he was prissy, but, but--"
      A loud scream of anger tore her throat before she could finish, rage reaching its boiling point as she scrambled to take the nearest knife and hurl it at the wall. A perfect bulls-eye.

It didn't help she'd imagined her bestie's face on it.

She breathed heavily, managing to calm herself down, remembering Cerpin was there. Sighing in defeat, the tealblood walked back toward Cerpin and sat down again, same position as before. "Sorry. I just-- I can't control my anger when it comes. That's why I'm here," She gestured to the area around her, musing with her tied back hair slightly. "I don't hate her. Aerona's another case, but she doesn't deserve my dislike." She murmured, chin in hand. Her eyes fell to the floor, voice quieter now that she was calmer, pressing the back of her hand on her mouth. "I came into this shithole with my twin and my bestie. Right now, I'm alone. I'm alone and secluded and dangerous. I can't hold my anger down." She said quietly. Her voice was only slightly above a whisper. "You and Tevini-- I'm sure ya'll work it out. Sounds stressed, poor curly." Forera sighed. "Y'all need to sort yer problems out, too. Just grab her, sit'er down. I know yer angry but, well, ya'll wanna go to the skies, right? And she's yer best bet. In the future she's gonna be one hellofa machiner. Er, mechanic? Whatever." Forera wasn't really the best at advice giving. As the proclaimed little one of the two, due to height and maturity, she wasn't often put in this position.

"If anything, know I trust ya." Forera gave him a sincere, tired smile. "It may not be worth much, considerin'..." She motioned around her with a hand, then sunk into her chair a little more. "I know Etsali likes ya. And er, her boyfriend or whatever he is, he seems nice, yeah? Just-- Don't give up, okay kid? With time, I'm sure we'll get to 'em. You saw that blueblood with the leader, right? Zeffer? He's always next to her. Maybe they'll like us like him, sometime." Then again, she didn't really know him, or their story. Maybe they secretly disliked him and wanted him gone. It was a special, different case with each member, she was sure. With a tired sigh, she leaned a little forward on her chair, slightly expectant. She wanted to hear more about him, wanted to help him out, even if only a little.

Yamashii
yeah omfg you gave me MORE THAN ENOUGH to write this monster, ******** hell
sorry cerpin

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:52 am
Holy s**t. It wasn't the same thing at all. It was way worse.

"Didn't realize how full of crap some of them were." The boy's face darkened with each injustice Forera threw about the room. Her rant went all over the place and he nodded along with the hissing and each rise in her voice. She'd really suffered a lot from the hands of these trolls. To think that these were the ones that had been her 'friends'... it left a bad taste in his mouth. Cerpin wasn't getting the full story from the others' point of view but he didn't care. Forera was nothing but optimistic and hardworking to him. It was hard to believe she might deserve this kind of pain.

"What a load of s**t, she basically stole your hatchmate from you? What a ******** b***h!" Admittedly, Cerpin did not have a hatchmate nor did he really understand the kind of closeness shared between siblings. But he understood how they worked in theory and to hear that Luxara had not only stabbed Forera in the back but also made off with her brother really pissed him off. She'd completely robbed the tealblood of people to talk to, no wonder Forera was alone out here in the swamp throwing knives at the walls. Where else was she supposed to go?

He wasn't sure where to even start on the mess of Aerona so he let the storm pass as Forera tried so hard to calm herself.

"You're right. They might come around." Cerpin played with the edge of his cape, feeling the smooth fabric between his fingers. If only life could be just relaxed and soft. He wasn't sure he honestly believed what she was saying was true, that sometime the rest of the rebels would accept them completely. But right now the two of them were two lonely and depressed miserable beings that needed to pretend like the other had a shred of optimism. He was willing to play that part for her. She was clearly trying for him.

"I trust you too. You're real. Like being real with me." His smile wasn't sweet or kind but it was sincere and it was grateful. "Tearing s**t up or cutting up walls, I don't mind. You can vent your anger however you want with me." The boy shrugged, seemingly not bothered by the frustrated violence she had exploded with earlier. Aggression didn't bother him, he was used to others expecting it from him as a purpleblood. Was it a tendency he had been born with? Or something taught to him through propaganda? He wasn't sure.

"You can even lie or cheat me." Cerpin pulled himself up from his chair and looked to meet her eyes straight on. "I'll always be in your corner. I promise it." It felt strangely vulnerable to say these things but they were getting easier. He'd already pledged his life to the Rebellion, what was so different doing the same for a specific person? Especially someone who had lost so much just for...

"Thank you." His voice was quieter now. "You didn't have to save me. But you did." He clenched his fists and dug his nails into his hands to try and keep them from coming. She watched him, on the edge of her seat. Even now, she was so attentive, so giving. What the ******** was she getting back from him? He didn't deserve her at all.

"You... lost a lot of people when you sided with me." Cerpin knew the betrayals hadn't all been due to her protecting him as they stumbled around the village for the first time. But it had certainly factored in a lot. Aerona wouldn't be having this feud with her if he hadn't been there. Maybe none of it would've boiled over if Forera hadn't met him.

It was too much. He looked away, overflowing with emotions that fell to the floor freely. How embarrassing.

quite uneventful
omfg forera you're breaking my heart > A< cerpin's too!

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:56 am
      His words of agreement soothed her anger, feeling a little encouraged from his remarks and nodding in a agreement. She was thankful for the acceptance of her violence, as most trolls-- At least, those with lowerblood, so she'd noticed-- didn't know it was just her way of letting out steam. Though she had too much steam to let out. She rubbed her neck at his words, nodding slowly, as if trying to even convince herself it'd be true. "They might. They... they might." She murmured softly, eyes looking to the ground.

"I trust you too."

Forera looked up through his words, swallowing hard. He sounded honest, truthful. The more he spoke, the more Forera felt her pump biscuit squeeze, and when he looked at her straight in the eyes, she felt weak, vulnerable. But he wasn't attacking her, like she was used to. He was... thanking her. He was supporting her. Supporting... her. Forera was struck by the power of his emotions-- Raw, and real. They hit her, and they hit her hard, a lone tear managing to escape from her will. "I-I-- I...!" She was stuttering now, stumbling over her words, looking to the side and wrapping her hands around herself. The floor suddenly felt more interesting. "Y-ya just. Y'reminded me of me when I was a kiddo." She said softly after wiping her tear away, sighing. "Didn't want ya t'go through my s**t. Gettin' caught by the matriarchy is not fun!" She noted, rolling her metal wrist a little. "S'ok now. I trusted ya. 'Don't regret it either, so don'tcha dare feel guilty about it. If they were real friends, they'da listened to me. Though I get'em being on edge and stuff." She remembered having her doubts, but nothing added up to show he was telling anything but the truth. She reached over and ruffled his floppy hair, letting out a tired chuckle.

"I won't lie t'ya, though. I'm done with that for now. Lyin' lost me my hand. And I don't think I've cheated, before." At least, from her memories. And they were too jumbled up, sometimes even confusing. "Thank'ya though." She felt a little awkward with his emotion overflow-- Should she have hugged him? Dimly, she remembered a similar situation with her twin. She didn't remember exactly how it'd ended, but... She tilted the chair forward slightly, now closer and placing her hand on his shoulder in silent acceptance. The knot in her chest felt a lot looser, and a small smile spread across her face. "Hey, wanna learn how'ta throw a knife? I'm still learnin' m'self, of course, but it's preeeetty handy when y'wanna totally wreck someone's s**t up." Her nose lightly nodded to the target and the knife there, a devious smile on her face. She was feeling a lot better, after that. If he still wanted to talk, however, she was okay with it.

Yamashii
lets learn to throw knives so we can throw them at dumb trolls

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:55 am
The next time she cried because of him would be happy. He watched Forera hide her face away and made this silent vow to himself. Forera put on a tough front but he could see how difficult it was to keep up when faced with overwhelming feelings. Cerpin would become a shield for her when she needed him to. Others would not get the satisfaction of seeing her break down like this. Pride was obviously important to both of them.

"That's funny cause... you remind me of what I want to be." He cracked a more playful smile but he did mean the words. Her hand rested on his shoulder and somehow he felt lighter despite the weight of it. Her face lit up as she nodded towards the knives but he had other ideas. His hand crept up and laced into her fingers. Cerpin took a step back and lightly tugged on her hand to pull the tealblood up from her seat to the floor.

"I'd love that. But first-" He was still growing, not quite his full height yet but tall enough that when he pulled her near to him, they were close enough in height for this to work.

"Dance with me." It had been a far from ideal night, wading through muddy waters, climbing rotting ropes and yelling and sobbing through emotions that were hard to stomach. He wouldn't have had it any other way though. He was covered in dirt and splotches of swamp ooze and she was practically feral with long tangled hair and scrapes across her limbs. But in this moment, he felt more alive than ever before. She cared about him. For more than his beetles, more than his crazed ambition, not even for those stupid passions of music and dreams- just for him.

And he- for her. He cleared his throat.

"Some day, when I'm awfully low..." He grinned at her, eyes twinkling with something sincere in them, as he began a verse. Stepping side to side, swaying with his song, the night felt warmer and brighter laughing and spinning each other in clumsy circles. It was a rare moment of true connection for the playboy with a smooth as ******** facade that he normally didn't let down for long. It was easy to be charming, flirtatious even, and sly. It was a lot harder to feel something purely affectionate, platonic?, without wanting anything back like this. A simple bond full of trust and admiration. When had he been capable of this before? It was foreign and odd to him.

"When the world is cold," Cerpin spun her away from him with a flourish and a lazy smile, "I will feel a glow just thinking of you-" He did not know what it felt like to have siblings. Or quadmates. Hell he barely understood what it meant to be a partner, that was part of the problem with his mistreatment of Tevini. But something in the way Forera talked to him and treated him had sparked a hint of empathy and a want for relationships beyond just the superficial. How was it that she could curse Luxara's name so violently and yet almost seem to forgive her and miss her in the same breath? Was this something that grew as the sweeps went by? His hand pulled her back into a sweet and relaxed embrace.

"And the way you look tonight."

quite uneventful
Super late, sorry about the wait! Just assume he keeps singing the rest of the song as they dance : >

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:44 pm
      "That's funny cause... you remind me of what I want to be."

Holy s**t. Forera could feel her mouth pressing together, eyes practically bulging from shock as his words shook her right to her core. "L-like me?" She asked, repeating his words in shock-- "Y'wanna be like me? I'm-- But I'm..." Her voice was shaking, however she said nothing, opening her mouth and closing it again. She was shameful. She wasn't someone trolls wanted to follow in her footsteps, that was maybe Anguis, or... She just, wasn't someone she'd expect to be want to be even seen with. His hand slid into her hand, and when she looked up, his eyes connected with hers. His words sounded like they were from out of a dream, sweet, nice, comforting. She needed that, now. When she was pulled to him, the corners of Forera's mouth pulled up-- With not, for once, a mischievous, fake, or devilish smile. Her dimples were shown in full force in a wide grin as her eyes lightened and softened-- Memories of eager excitement met with scathing anger or disbelief coursed through her mind, wounds that were fresh, wounds that still affected her even now...

But when his mouth opened to sing, all she could hear was the soft warmth of his voice course through her body, playful, relaxing, comforting.

She giggled and followed his footsteps, for once not pushing to be the lead or the best but simply allowing him to take charge, a cheerful smile spreading across her face as they twirled and laughed. She didn't know how to dance, actually, and her body bounced around following him randomly, simply trying not to step on his shoes. They were being ridiculous and silly, and that was all Forera needed now. She'd lost everything. Her brother, her best friend, her boyfriend, her first and second home, her team, even her faction... But Cerpin still seemed to want to stick with her. She had Etsali, having been with her since Tunnel Snakes and even after. She had Serpentmom, even if her words simply dissolved into worry filled muttering, permanently scarred and effected from the time she'd been trapped to work for the government.

She had him. Someone who she felt cared for her, even with her craziness, her appearance, her occasional stupidity, her random bouts of aggression. And it... it felt so good.

So as they twirled and laughed and he sung, Forera cried again, little tears that bubbled on the edges of her crinkled, tired eyes. She didn't know the song, but listening to the words, she never thought such a song could be used to describe her. And maybe he was just singing it to make her feel better, or maybe he was just being a sap. But honestly, he had no reason to do so, and the fact that he did... Forera honestly didn't know what to say. She was overjoyed and happy from their movements, and relaxed considerably in his arms, eyes closing, humming along with his voice as she followed along with the tune. She didn't understand why in hell he'd look up to her, but he did, and Forera was forever grateful. It felt perfect, even with her instability.

And this was something she'd forever be thankful for.

Yamashii
waves at!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:18 pm
"You're wonderful." She trailed off in disbelief and he finished the sentence for her. She never gave up, even on her friends. Even when the world looked so lonely and scary she was fighting for her place in it. What could be more admirable than that- a person who chased after her belief despite the risks and consequences that were following close behind? It was inspirational to Cerpin, a boy who'd joined the Rebellion out of necessity rather than philosophy. She made him believe too.

She smiled and his world felt brighter. Dancing together with her as they hummed and sang, Cerpin could honestly say he'd never experienced a more magical night. Was this how it felt to find someone made for you? He could not place a quadrant on it but being with Forera felt so comfortable and incredible, like he'd known her much longer than he had. Small tears formed in her eyes and he let them fall, knowing it probably felt cathartic to let it out in a safe place. He was determined to always provide that for her.

"Rera? I'm going to visit you again." The purpleblood slowed, looking up at the girl. "I want to... get some too. Can you do that for me?" His eyes flickered to her piercings, specifically her eyebrows. To her, it probably looked like he was just glancing over her face though and he tried to clarify.

"Like yours." He tapped his own eyebrow to signal that he meant the stylish piercings. Cerpin wasn't trying to copy her, he was strongly his own person. But it was like picking a team in a way and he wanted to show the world who's side he was on. The punks and the streetfighters like Forera- he was going to be one of them. Fighting against the hemospectrum, against the highblood hatred, against perfect unmarred skin. He was going to be a rebel through and through and wear it on his sleeve with her. Someday he would be big and tall enough to fight alongside her and they'd have adventures others could only dream about. Cerpin and Forera were both forces to be reckoned with and together they'd be even more trouble for their opponents.

A tired yawn escaped the younger troll's mouth. Someday but not tonight.

"Nnn, it's getting late. I'm gonna stay the morning if that's alright with you." He stretched out his limbs and unhooked his cape, intending to use it as a blanket in the corner of her hut.

"Next time you have to teach me about the knives, okay?" His eyes closed and he smiled, already knowing her answer.

quite uneventful
REALLY LATE, so sorry! Finally wrapped it all up!

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff