Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Age of Magic: Chapter 1: Enter Magic[O/Not Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:24 pm
User Image
Ɖylan inchester

Of course he remained behind the girls the whole time. He wanted to make sure none of them fall over. Dylan was prepared to carry either one or both of them if necessary. He liked them and well they were his friends and he couldn't leave them. He tried not to let them worry by how tired he was, but he couldn't help it. He plopped down and stretched out his legs and went to lay down on the ground, trying to correct his breathing. He then stretched out his arm and poked his thumb up at Serah. "Good. This is just ridiculous, but we got this."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image━━━━━━━━━━[│║║█║▌]S E R A H │H E A R T S T R I N G [│║║█║▌]A P P R E N T I C E[│║║█║▌]

╔══════════════╗

Serah reached into her back pocket and took out her wallet. She opened it up and took out a small baggy with a few pills inside of it. She came a bit prepared at least. She handed over two ibprofren to Shilga and offered some to Dylan as well. Where she would then put it away. "My feet are killing me. But this fire is pretty nice." She took off her shoes and socks, putting them a bit closer to the fire to warm up. She then rubbed her aching toes. She sighed in content as she rubbed them. She then leaned back and stretched out on the dry grass, groaning as she did so. "I do wonder how much farther he is going to make us go. At this rate, we still have a few more hours before we reach the top. If we have to walk all the way back up there, this is gonna suck."
╚══════════════╝

shinesnowillusion

Shadowstream-chan

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Company: Dylan & Serah
Thought: I'LL NEVER MAKE IT THROUGH THIS!
Mood: Anxiety
Attire: Casual, Black Hoodie Jacket

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ==== ✹ ==== ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

She immediately took the ibprofren but since she had no water, it was hard to swallow the pills as she made a bit of gagging noise before swallowing them both. She continued to lay there, her legs and feet were still pounding as she did not move from her position, laying there in some sort of comfort. When Serah said they had a few more hours before reaching the top, Shilga had her face on the ground, her groaning was muffled by the ground as now it was getting to her. She then revealed her face as now her eyes were closed. "I know physical activity is required to use magic possibly, but this is way over the top." She mumbled as she then yawned, almost wishing thirty minutes became an hour or two. She did respond to Dylan in a way: "This is ridiculous, If it is indeed a few hours, I am afraid I might be dragging you guys down..it sucks I might have to be left behind just so you two can get up there."

Sepharius Necronicon

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image
Ɖylan inchester

Dylan nodded in thanks and took two, of course he had to dry swallow them. It made him cringe but a bit, but they went down. Luckily he did eat, so there was something there. He then fell back down on the grass and rested for the time they had left.

"Maybe it's only a couple minutes left until we get there." Dylan then turned his head toward Shilga, "No, you are not dragging us down, right, Serah? We are not leaving you behind. If that means I am going to have to carry you, so be it."

Sepharius Necromicon

Shadowstream-chan

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:26 am
User Image━━━━━━━━━━[│║║█║▌]S E R A H │H E A R T S T R I N G [│║║█║▌]A P P R E N T I C E[│║║█║▌]

╔══════════════╗

Serah looked up to the stars. It was moments like these that she truly revered. SHe put on a good front for her friends, but towards the end, she could care less about most things. During most of their conversations she would pay attention, but feel nothing. So she would just fake some emotion to get through. No one but her therapist knew this condition and even she had been unable to help Serah. She looked over to her two friends. A twinge of something stirred inside of her. That's why she chose these two. She felt something for them, this was true. Shilga even stirred some sexual emotions inside her at times. But it wasn't very often. Dylan was a good listener, loyal, and always ready to lend a helping hand. That was probably why he was her friend.

She sat up and chuckled to Dylan. "I was about to say the same thing. No Shilga, we will not leave you. Either of us is willing to carry you through this. We will support you now as you have done for us in the past. We've made it this far. We can see the end in sight. We cannot give up now." She scooted in between them and put her arms around her friends, bringing them in for a hug and smiled at them. "All for one and one for all remember? We are the three musketeers. Nothing will stop us but death itself. And even then it may only slow us down before we rise to conquer again."

╚══════════════╝

shinesnowillusion

Shadowstream-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:52 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thought: I am lucky to have nice friends
Mood: Nervous yet relieved

She stared at the two as she finally sat down instead of laying on her stomach as everyone got together. She stared at Dylan slightly as he said that they won't leave her behind, even if she had to be carried. Her mind went off soon afterwards; of all the mangas and animes she had read/watched of the female protagonist often being carried by a guy; most likely the love interest. I wonder how it would feel like to be carried She then rolled her eyes with a chuckle at Serah's quote fro the Musketeers. "Whoever knew you were such a motivational speaker." She sat down and decided to get her feet close to the fire, thinking the heat would help her hurt feet. "Anyway, I guess we can only just rest up until we go. And how exactly would I be carried? It would require one of you to grab my arms and the other to grab my legs like a roasted pig going to be eaten at a Luau." She cackled since she found it to be funny.

Sepharius Necronicon

shinesnowillusion

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image
Ɖylan inchester

Dylan smirked at the three musketeers reference and nodded, "Of course. I am even sure Death will not try to stop us." He then put an arm around Serah when she hugged them. "All for one and one for all."

"Ha, no." He looked at Shilga, "Like piggy back. I am sure that would be fun. My mother told me my father used to carry me like that and she said it was so cute. I would fall asleep sometimes and she just didn't have the heart to let me father wake me up."

Sepharius Necromicon

Shadowstream-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:02 pm

╔══════════════╗

Serah ran her fingers through her hair. She let it unfurl to help keep her warm. She looked to the fire and just stared at it intently. Letting the two comment to each other without notice. She knew Shilga liked Dylan. Shilga was pretty obvious. But no one knew of her like of Shilga, or so she liked to think. Hell, she didn't even think anyone knew about her being a lesbian. If that's what she even was. Shilga was the first person she had gained feelings for. For Dylan it was different. It didn;t seem to be as intimate. But the feelings were just as strong. She stared at the fire until it died down and Nico told them it was time to move again. She stood with a sigh, walking out into the whiteness again, snow crunching underneath her tennis shoes.

She looked to her two friends and gave them a smile. She shouldered her backpack and prepared herself for the walk. Steeling her emotions away and numbing herself to everything. "You guys ready to go? We don't want to be left behind."

╚══════════════╝

shinesnowillusion

Shadowstream-chan

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thought: I am lucky to have nice friends
Mood: Nervous yet relieved

Now her eyes widened at Dylan when he said, ever so confidently, that he meant piggyback. Her corrupt side says to pretend to still be hurt to get it as she could rest her chin on his shoulders, taking advantage of his back. But something told her despite the pain, she shouldn't do that. "But that was different. You were tiny, and we are at the same height. Besides, my weight might hurt your back!" She then could see that Nico had them continue to move again. It made her gulp since her feet were still throbbing.

"I'll...try to catch up." She did not want Dylan to carry her, but she would rather sleep on the ground than continue walking. But being stubborn and refuse to hurt Dylan's back, she continued walking with Serah and Dylan. "Yeah, we better go. Hopefully, this is the last time we have a long walk like this anyways." She limped out, her feet were still hurting but she was determined to not be carried by her 'crush'.

Sepharius Necronicon

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:07 pm
User Image
Ɖylan inchester

"Maybe if you were carrying a boulder, but you are not, so I am most certain that I can carry you. Plus all that work with my father made me a little stronger." Hearing Nico tell them it was time to move on really put a damper on him. He really didn't want to keep going, but as soon as they got there the better. They could begin their journey to study magic and well he could prove his father wrong for all those years. This mother would be so proud.

Dylan then stood and stretched, "Yeah. Let's get going. The sooner we get there the better." He looked at Serah then Shilga, "If your feet still hurt that bad, I will carry you, Shilga." He did notice the limp and fast walked past Shilga then got on one knee with his back to her. "Let's go." He then looked at Serah, "Need help, too?"

Sepharius Necromicon

Shadowstream-chan

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thought: Dylan....you can be weird sometimes
Mood: Shy

Even though she limped a bit, she did not want to show any sign of stopping. The sooner they got there, the sooner she could rest her feet. She did hope there was a bathtub where her feet would be in hot water. Suddenly she felt someone walk right past her and saw it was Dylan. What surprised her was the fact he got one knee and insisted she got on his back. If only she could hide the redness on her cheeks. It was holding hands, now this. I can't deny it anymore can I? She hesitated for a sec, swallowing all her saliva from her mouth before she slowly got to Dylan's back, allowing him to carry her. "Just...Just let me know when you get tired...I can walk the rest of the way if it starts to hurt." She let it out there, as he shouldn't be obliged to carry her like this. Now she had to make sure she wasn't taking advantage of his kindness; which was laying her chin on his shoulders or wrapping her arms around his neck. Nope, she had her hands on his shoulders instead to prevent herself from doing anything awkward.

Sepharius Necronicon

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:00 pm

╔══════════════╗

Serah looked to the two of them with a blank stare. They were taking too much time. The others were already starting to move ahead and it didn't seem like Nico was slowing down at all. He continued to take step after step, his staff in hand. "Alright, let's go."
╚══════════════╝

shinesnowillusion

Shadowstream-chan

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:03 pm
Story Mode

As they continued to talk, 3 more passed out. Nico waved his hand and they were transported away. But finally, they reached there destination. The monastery was before them now. He smiled. "For those of you who are still here, congratulations. You have passed the second test. Determination and willpower to keep moving forward. But today is over. You will be provided with clothes, warm showers or baths, food, and sleeping places. Everyone may either bunk together or sleep separately. It's up to you from there. Just walk in through the doors and you will be greeted by the monks inside." He waved his cloak around him in a circle and disappeared.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image
Ɖylan inchester

Of course he ran a bit to get beside Serah. Three more gone and yet he was getting tired and sometimes he even thought it was going to pass out, but he had someone on his back and he wasn't going to give up now. He grabbed his own elbows, making sure he didn't touch her in any spot that may have caused a little awkwardness, but he made sure she wasn't going to fall.

Once he caught up to Serah, he looked at her and nodded, "You alright?" When they reached the monastery, he smirked just lightly. They made it. Along with some others, but they made it. Serah, Shilga and him. The warm baths, showers and clothes just alone made him happy to fast walk toward the door, of course making sure Serah was right there. He was ready to pass out, too. "Where did you two want to sleep?" He was thinking of sleeping in a room by himself. He thought it may of been a little too awkward, so he would find another bed for himself.

Sepharius Necromicon

Shadowstream-chan

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thought: Dylan....you can be weird sometimes
Mood: Shy

Shilga could tell that he was getting tired and she wanted to say to let him go so he could rest. "You can let me go if you want to..." She mumbled to him but it was to be ignored....

They finally got to the monastery. And once it was in sight, she forced Dylan to let her go. Now with her feet recovered, she was able to walk a lot more better. Still in pain but it was way better. Once they got there she thought of taking a bath to sooth her aching feet and just to reflect on everything. She did check her phone to see the time. "Well I figure Dylan that you would want to have a room to yourself, I normally want a room to myself for....'dignity' reasons." She urked when she said dignity, and it was left to the imagination on what she was talking about. "If Serah wants to share a room with me though I am cool with it, I guess that means we need to get our stuff?...Oh and Dylan..." She gave him a slight hug, which she always does for him and Serah as she thought 'friends' did this. "Thanks for carrying me, you didn't have to."

Sepharius Necronicon

shinesnowillusion

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out