Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[門] Mother Gates || Dock Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image
.xthat's right, we're always poisoned with greed. xxxx we quickly get tired of what we obtain and throw it out. xxxx and then we quickly find our next toy, and say xxxx "i don't have anyone but you"
IN THE END, I GUESS IT'S LIKE THAT::AFTER ALL, HUMANS ARE QUITE SELFISH
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
even i'm like that, slowly being dyed - IN A DIRTY COLORxxxx◈◈xxxxthat's why I'd rather scream it all out - LOOK, DON'T GET ANY CLOSER TO ME

A voice followed after my own, a disturbing one which simply reminded me of death with a woman's tone. My eyes came down from the sky to see some kin of ungodly creation, probably the third most disturbing sight of my life. The creature insulted me and claimed me to be amusing at the same time, but I, on the other hand, was not amused at all. In its eyes (didn't even deserved to be called a she), I may have been an insect, but in mine it jut looked like a rotten, decaying conglomeration of meat that was struggling just to keep itself sentient. My hands went between clenching and releasing slowly, giving the tendrils in my wrists room to enter once more without being crushed. The sounds it released weren't anything short of disgusting, but I wasn't one to falter. Not in the slightest. When it brought up that it would have devoured me if it weren't for my apparently amusing demeanor and the "rituals," I raised a brow. "Since when did unhealthy cattle gain anything except the right to die? Or does the attached human give you some false sense of purpose? Doesn't help that you're one of the ugliest things I've ever seen." I said, not caring about if the cow was stronger than me or not. I wasn't going to be talked down to by something as insignificant as the thing. My focus was either on getting all of the keys or finding....

Jack.

I wasn't sure what his involvement was in the entire grand scheme of things, but I knew that a Mizukage would've had suitable capability to fight back against the thing which threatened the village. If everything was just one of his illusions, did he not realize the repercussions? If it was effecting the villagers as well, didn't he think there would be suicides or overall mass hysteria? Just because they couldn't see anyone didn't mean that nothing was happening. Jack or the keys. That was my objective, and I'd get around to completing one or the other no matter what, even if it meant I had to go about it alone. If I was going to kill these things or at least try to, could I really run the risk of one of them faltering and dying? I had an extra life, they didn't. When the thing questioned Nozomi, I found myself getting angrier again. Not because I was protective of the red-head, but due to the whole "beating around the bush" aspect of the things that were going on. When it seemed like she actually planned to answer it honestly, I stepped forward, prepared to cut in, but she stopped mid sentence.

Trick or treat.

Well, that confirmed that they all heard the same mental message that I did. Those were the closest thing to the ritual words that I could think of, although I didn't plan to actually ask it initially. It seemed silly, and cleaving a path seemed much easier than making conversation with the things. I raised my hands anyways to make a quick handsign just in case, chakra coursing through my being quickly, bringing the rough sound of crackling lightning to form around my hands, while they became engulfed in electric blue sparks. Nobody knew what those words would trigger or if they were even correct, so I decided to put up a defense in the event of things going wrong. If it made a wrong move, I'd capitalize on it.

.xChakra/Stamina: 260/320 xxxx Rank: Genin (D). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Taijutsu xxxx Technique Used: N/A

HeadlessKoko

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image
→→The woman's screams grew louder and her body more rigid at the feisty words that Takeda brought to bear. The horrifying sounds of flesh ripping echoed as the woman's abdomen stretched, writhed, and began to tear. Blood fell from her mouth over her missing eyes as she howled in agony, but before the twisting, churning things within the abdomen could come loose the ritual was initiated. The sudden screaming fell to a whimper of a whipped dog, and the voice that came from everywhere, and nowhere, came again. "The words...I cannot ignore them. But for your intent to attack me, useless child, I will ask you a riddle. Firstly, I will answer about the one I bear. She is a villager, or was, and is the long lost member of your Adviser's family. Her soul belongs to me, her heart, her mind, and as long as she is there is nothing you can do. As for the riddle, however..."
→→The words echoed in the air, and the creature seemed to freeze. Suddenly the eyes burst alight, and a chorus of howls and echoing wails came from everywhere in a roar, a symphony of pain and agonizing pleasure, forming together in one voice. "What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment but not once in a thousand years?"
→→The words resounded, the shadows quivering in anticipation.
→→

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kagerou forced herself to focus. Nozomi faltered. Kagerou had just barely caught it, and that was even more reason for the amateur to bolster her focus. At the same time, she also admired the Aburame's quick recovery, her swift return to the real task at hand, Trick or Treating. It reminded Kagerou to step up her game so that she would not lag behind as a burden. There were many questions and many horrors. The entire world, for starters. Plus, this news that the woman was a relative of the village's own adviser? How terrible, but not now. One thing at a time.

She registered that her question was ignored. It was to be expected. The concern was a courtesy she felt obligated to extend even to a monster. One of her many weaknesses that made her admire Nozomi's ability to quickly recover. The others was her tendency to overthink, reaching for answers and information she did not have but could not bring herself to make a decision without. It was why she, alone, did not give an answer to what she thought the three of them should do in this sudden emergency, but now was no longer the time for that.

Kagerou summarized the riddle even as she kept in mind the exact words used. Details could be important, but was intent as well? Were time, place, and atmosphere factors she needed to take into consideration for this answer or was this merely another crafty puzzle?

Kagerou nimbly stepped from the gondola to the solid flooring of the docks. In two steps, she took in a deep breath in and out, intentionally trembling her right wrist quickly, not like her entire body wasn't already shaking as it is, so that her bells would attract as much attention as they could.

Her voice, however, was different when she lightly tapped the shoulder of her battle-ready companion and clearly spoke his name, "Takeda." She had managed to calm it and it flowed as a river even as her hand, now resting on Takeda's shoulder, shook. A performer's trick as Kagerou liked to think of it, or a performer's mask as her mother put it. It was one of many small things Kagerou had worked to improve ever since her first encounter with monsters. Her next word to her teammate was not a threat but a warning, "Don't," because Kagerou was weak in a direct fight and Nozomi had just recovered from being ill so neither were in any shape to back him up if he were to go in, "Play it safe. Play it cool. Take advantage of the rules." While directed to Takeda, Kagerou also meant for Nozomi to take strength from them if it helped her in any way. It was an indirect statement of a strategy. Albeit, one from an inexperienced genin with heavy biases to pacifism.

Kagerou had not yet decided on what she would say next, but she did not want to cede the stage to another just yet. She needed to give herself the few extra moments she needed to think. She transitioned with a breath in, a lingering, "So...," and a breath out. she decided in the short time, She had been worried that maybe the speaker of the ritual words held some special stake in the riddle, be it as the only one allowed to answer or the only one who will be rewarded/punished regardless of who answered. However, regardless of how the specialness worked out, Kagerou did not think answering for Nozomi would hurt her anymore than Nozomi answering for herself.

Molding her words as if this were a play and she was but an actor, not someone risking her life, Kagerou answered, "If I may, there is one 'm' in 'a minute,' two 'm's in 'a moment,' and no 'm's in 'a thousand years,' so I'd wager the answer is 'm.' Is that the answer you seek, ma'am? Or, rather, the solution you would have liked us to have never come up with?". She prayed that if there were any consequences, then she alone would take them. Her hand released Takeda and she took a step away from him, hoping the message to not seek a fight had gone through and not wanting to have him be hurt just in case the consequences for a wrong answer were delivered to her.

For all Kagerou's bravado, though, she did not once show her face, taking advantage of the height difference to hide it behind Takeda without taking an unnatural posture through everything she said. Even when she stepped back, she made sure to keep Takeda between her and the cow lady. To control her voice she needed control over her face, so it wasn't quite trembling like the rest of her body. However, she could not muster it into a suitable smile. The closest she could get was a strangled grimace, and if it wasn't a smile, then her expression was fearful and stressed. It would ruin everything she tried to make right with her voice, and even that voice had its many flaws. It did not sound fully natural and carried the artificial taint of force. It's biggest problem was, no doubt, that it had changed very little in tone throughout, just barely mimicking the natural rise and fall of a voice, and not even touching any degree of emotional changes. She never was a good liar, so that the voice was going to fail at coming off as natural was a little given. However, as it was, it wasn't even a good stage voice.

There were many flaws Kagerou recognized, but she had to remain calm and, She would tunnel-vision and even purposefully obscure her own line of sight on the enemy in order to do what she saw neither of her teammates doing all because she trusted them. She trusted them to hold back when they could and start a fight if there was no other way. She may have barely met them, but she would trust them. Like the last time disaster struck Kirigakure, the only way she saw everyone getting out of this was to trust each other.

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:29 am
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi wasn't pleased with Takeda's words but it was who he was. One thing for sure, that mouth of his could get them in trouble. The creature could change it's mind and not follow through. Something was coming out of the abdomen! She pulled her foot back and winced at the screams but it just stopped as fast when she said trick or treat. The screams had fell into tiny cry for help. Her body shivered slightly, what can she do? It spoke again. Or does it? She couldn't tell. A riddle? The Aburame was not very smart when it comes to riddles or problem solving save for battles. Then her heart dropped when it spoke of that being took a hold of the one of the souls of the Adviser's family. Her eyelids closed for a moment as she felt sick. 'Inka... Nozomi almost brought her hands up to her ears at the sudden howls and wails come from nowhere but everywhere. Yet she listened. A frown appeared behind her mask as she thought about it. 'Memories? It comes once or maybe more than a minute...so can't be... it's surely doesn't appear twice in a moment... can't be memories. So maybe-' She stopped as Kagerou spoke. Her head slightly turned but her eyes mostly focused on the creature. Being between her team and that thing, she was very protective of her squad mates. When Kagerou explained and gave the answer, 'Of course.' Nozomi honestly feels completely dumb. How did she not see that? She said nothing else, still prepared to protect her squad if she must as she waited what that thing says.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Royal Oatmeal

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:31 am
User Image
.xthat's right, we're always poisoned with greed. xxxx we quickly get tired of what we obtain and throw it out. xxxx and then we quickly find our next toy, and say xxxx "i don't have anyone but you"
even i'm like that, slowly being dyed - IN A DIRTY COLORxxxx◈◈xxxxthat's why I'd rather scream it all out - LOOK, DON'T GET ANY CLOSER TO ME

I watched as the thing howled in pain and bled more, the sight not much more than just disturbing to me. I'm sure that it was horrifying to the two others on my team, but I was never a stranger to gore. Walk through enough Jashinist tribes, tear a mans still beating heart from his chest while he screams...make a despicable refuse of human life completely unrecognizable, then say that some minor gore is frightening. It's impossible. I listened to the things words as it said that it couldn't ignore what Nozomi said, then it- what?

*THUMP*

At that point my blood was boiling, everything in my body screaming at me to just fling out the jutsu and end the things miserable life. I didn't care in the slightest over the body or whatever else of the adviser's family, but the fact that the thing had the gall to ask me a riddle at that moment was something that made my hands twitch, wanting so badly to just shoot the lightning that coursed through. It was then that I began to wonder how much time we wasted in talking to the creature, and thought about all that could've been completed already if we just killed the thing and moved on. The fact that my team was fully prepared to play along made me realize that I couldn't get through the whole ordeal with them by my side earlier. It would just be something to hold me back, a distraction. Steeling myself, I made a decision and decided to answer the things riddle. The fact that it was one that dealt with words and letters played in nicely with me learning languages for the last six months. "The answer is the lett-" I get cut off by a hand on my shoulder, and the calling of my name. Kagerou. Being told not to act was irritating, annoying, but it only fueled my earlier thought. If I wanted to do things my own way, I needed to disband myself from the team, at least until everything was sorted out.

Her answer matching my own didn't surprise me, since she definitely seemed to be a smart girl. Likely more intelligent than myself. She backed off of me, but she was noticeably trembling, something that wasn't the best thing to do when presented with a threat. "I lost a lot six months ago. People I considered close. If I found out such despicable filth had any of their souls, I'd kill it to free them, and send their essence to wherever it's meant to go. Not let them wallow in s**t at the bottom of the pile. Rotting. Degrading. If it weren't for these two, we wouldn't even be having a conversation right now." I told the thing, although hopefully I wouldn't be worrying about the two of them much longer. Everything in my body still burned beneath the skin, howling and yelling, begging for me to act, to kill. It was the only reason that Raiton chakra still coursed around my hands. I knew that another little trick or bit of playtime would throw me over the edge and send me spiraling into an instinctual bloodlust. I was already beginning to not care about Kagerou and Nozomi, or their safety. My intentions were clear to me, clear to everyone at that moment.

No more games.

.xChakra/Stamina: 260/320 xxxx Rank: Genin (D). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Taijutsu xxxx Technique Used: N/A

HeadlessKoko

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image
→→The creature roared with laughter, the woman screaming before an audible crack silenced her, possibly forever, as her collarbone snapped out of place, up through the skin, turning the screams to gurgling, and then to quiet. Yet this was hardly the end, or else what would be the point of this monstrosity? No, the creature raised it's strange, meaty hands and snapped the fingers loudly. Instantly, the pockets of the three would feel weighted as Takeda received a folded up feedbag, Nozomi a mini jack-o-lantern, and Kagerou a strange, retro-styled toothbrush with candy-corn colored bristles. "Ah, such beautiful hate! Delicious rage! What must your siblings think, seeing their brother for the monster he truly is?!"
→→And so it was that behind Takeda, two women took Takeda's arms, tear-stained faces turning to look at him with pain in their eyes, reproach. A tiny hand pulled on his coat below, as young eyes looked him with fright. "Brother..." The voice, Chinese, would mean little for the other watchers. Yet of course, this wasn't the end. Of course not. No, instead, from the storm door that allowed people to enter the village without traveling by boat came the sound of heavy footsteps. Simple leather, clearly, with a lack of metal jangling, the sound gave way to a shadow stepping forth from the darkness, a shadow that somehow, painfully, seemed familiar. A smile, dark, grim, and filled with a sort of predatory hunger. "Hey there, Honeypot."

→→

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Good thing we're here then, eh?" Kagerou quipped immediately after Takeda's comment about how he would have gone for the monster if it weren't for her and Nozomi. Truly, she felt that it was a great thing, much more than any small quip could convey. It was obvious Takeda was just barely holding back and something in Kagerou's gut told her that it would be best to avoid confrontations with these monsters. Then again, Kagerou generally disliked conflict.

It appeared that they had dodged a bullet, though. The bullet being Takeda going berserk. The riddle had been answered correctly, and for a moment Kagerou allowed herself to ease up and hope that they would have a moment to collect themselves, calm down, and barf in Kagerou's case or maybe just spit out a bit. She had been tasting bile in the back of her mouth for a while. However, there was no reprieve. The woman stayed and Kagerou didn't dare tear her eyes away from the figure and inspect her suddenly filled pockets. She stayed upright, resisting the urge to simply collapse and cling to the nearest human, i.e. Takeda even in his current mental state. There was taunting and through it all Kagerou's desire to see this monster leave only grew. Enraging Takeda was the exact opposite of what he needed in Kagerou's amateur opinion. She could only hope that these taunts were merely the parting words for this ghoul. She hoped the monster would leave soon. Kagerou reached out to return her hand to Takeda's shoulder and maybe even try to whisper a few words of strength.

However, her attempt was stopped. From behind Kagerou, two pairs of arms reached around her sides. They stretched out to Takeda. Kagerou, paralyzed in fear, could only watch as the arms and the haunting women connected to them reached her teammate. "형..." she heard coming from below. When her eyes made their way down to the speaker of the young voice, she found a frightened child. It was a word she didn't understand. A foreign language she guessed, her mind remembering what she had learned about the various tribes that lived in the Water Country and the plethora of languages they all spoke. In a strange moment of clarity despite the turmoil of the moment, distant details clicked into place. Earlier, she had noticed something a little off with the way Takeda spoke and being a second (or more) language learner explained the slightly off speech. The people clinging to him spoke a different language and the monster had just taunted Takeda with his family. It made sense that the "people" were phantoms of family he had lost.

Somewhere in the distance, there was another unfamiliar voice. However, the scene before Kagerou and its implications dulled her to everything else. One mind could only process so much, and so Kagerou's mind failed to respond to the second mysterious appearance.

The biggest question was if Kagerou could trust her intuition? The scene unfolding before her certainly looked like a live rendition of the nightmares she heard countless times from the survivors of Kirigakure's monster invasion and following flood. So much had been lost and even more damaged, often times irreparably. There were too many what-ifs. What if these were actual living people and it just happened to look like this? What if Takeda hadn't really meant what he said earlier about preferring to kill his family over seeing them enslaved? What if Takeda was going to hold to what he said and attack them anyways?

That final possibility was the worst and it kicked Kagerou into action. Kagerou resolved as she tackled Takeda as hard as possible, as she hoped really hard that Takeda wouldn't back hand her for the tackle she immediately regretted. She wanted to push him forward to Nozomi and away from the sudden unknown elements. Even now, though, she took precautions to avoid slamming into the small child that tugged at Takeda's shirt.

Mostly, Kagerou really just wanted the nightmares gone. Regardless of whether or not she actually managed to shove Takeda into Nozomi, Kagerou demanded, "Please… We've already passed your test so just go away!" with her face buried into Takeda's back because she was either still trying to push him away or making sure that he didn't jump in and attack the monsters. The pause in her words was the only indication of the fear and anger that coursed through Kagerou. Her inclusion of the polite "please" was an indication of her self-control even after submitting to the terrible plan of winging everything. "Or," Kagerou realized on the spot, "Or is it another? Trick or treat. Trick or treat. Give us, please, the keys we seek. Once you're done, please just go. We don't want you anymore!".

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:20 pm
User Image

It was a normal night, same as any. The moon illuminated the ground outside, accompanied by a few paper lanterns.The area wasn't too large. A few homes here and there, with a larger building atop a hill. In one of the homes, tossing and turning, was a boy. A cold sweat, eyes shut tight, body trembling as he moved around in his sleep. His breaths were quick, palms clenching and releasing, a blanket of darkness seeming to emanate from his very being. A ragged gasp came from his throat, and markings appeared on his body. Black rings around his arms, shins, neck, and wherever else his shirt and shorts covered. Breathing got heavier, it was like he was choking. Two black lines appeared high on his cheeks, beneath his eyes, and..things started to creep out of those black markings. Like they were a portal for the pitch black tendrils that began wrapping around his wrists to pin him still to the bed, the same happening to his ankles, as those tendrils began to crawl up his arms. They wrapped around his neck, and squeezed. Squeezed oh so tightly while the boys eyes shot open. He couldn't scream, his voice just barely making hoarse yelps. With his eyes to the ceiling, there was no way he could even see what was happening to him. That yelping was apparently enough to make a man take notice, almost undoubtedly the boys father. The child was suddenly overcome with a...pulling sensation, like his body was being yanked towards the man who entered, yet he remained completely stationary and restrained on his bed. The sound of a sword being brandished came just as he felt the touch of flesh, in some strange, out of body way. That touch escalated quickly though, as he felt like he just got stabbed right through the stomach.

That pain was enough to make the tendrils writhe, and gave way to just enough slack for the boy to scream in the pain that encompassed him, and grew with each passing moment. It was like some projection of his body had been torn out, and it was just as sensitive as a ten year old boy could be. It was being...cut to ribbons, every piece of it lashed at and punished, while the boy yelled out more and more. Eventually, when the pain settled into something similar to a dull ache, with the occasional heavy sting, the boy stifled his tears as much as he was able. The face of his father came into view, and the child found it hard to speak without pain racking through everywhere. But after a few minutes of constant torture...he found it easier to manage. "Daddy...I...had a nightmare...then...who did it? What...happened?" He spoke, voice unbelievably hoarse, and the father found tears prickling at his own eyes. Looking down at his son, with blood splattered nightwear from the tendrils, two markings with didn't go away beneath his eyes, and eyes that were glowing red, with dim grey sclera. "It was just something...that didn't know any better." The father told his son, hands clenching in the red speckled, white sheets of his child's bed. Pain was all over both their features, even though only one had any physical damage. "Will the...monster...come...back?" Something about his son calling the thing a monster made him wipe at his eyes, sucking in air through his teeth, trying to force down the lump building in his throat. "Monster? What monster?" Before the child passed out right then from exhaustion, his eyes faded back to their normal color of dark green and gold.

[Ito no Gaikotsu [ Exoskeleton of Threads ] Learned]

I never blamed my dad once for lying to me. After all, what kind of man would tell his son that hes a monster? The man was a normal Jiongu, while I was something even more heinous and taboo than that. Tendrils with a mind of their own were different than threads which simply acted as a tool. Those nightmares remained common until my little parasites had a taste of their first fresh heart. Up until that point, they were too afraid to attack me, full of fear from what my father did to them. It was also a lesson. That what happened to them used to happen to me, and vice versa, at least until I trained myself up more, dulled that sensitivity. It took awhile before we actually made allies out of each other, but even now I know that they're hungry. Heavy emotion makes them come out, it always has, but I had been holding them back for as long as I could. I kept all the bitterness and rage from six months ago inside, but I knew that it would come soon. At any moment.

So when familiar people grabbed my arms, their eyes filled with pain, and a smaller, just as recognizable face drew my attention, I knew I couldn't hold on much more. This is all fake...an illusion. I-I know it's not them. But.....they're doing this. To me....So what makes them think that they.... My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of my younger brother, followed by being shoved over a few steps. I didn't quite make it to Nozomi, but I was out of the grip of my dead family. Under the dark red skies and with my clothes covering most my body, it was probably impossible to see the lines beginning to form around my body, the most visible ones likely being around my wrists. Black as space itself, like staring into nothingness.

"What makes them think that they can...just..." I audibly seethed, my voice audibly broadcasting my thoughts, although it was likely drowned out by everything happening anyways. Kagerou was ranting about those ritual words again, and a face showed up, one that he felt he could recognize. Likely from six months ago. I really ******** hated that look on his face. It only further built up the thoughts already coursing through me, as my clothing began to shift just a bit. Out of the sleeves, crevices, and my wrists came those tendrils once again, and I just didn't care enough about anyone around me to hold back anymore.

"What makes them think...that they can just fuck with me?"

Those tendrils that built up launched outwards then, launching towards Kagerou, Nozomi, my dead family, and the soon to be dead smug a*****e that showed up. For my teammates, my tendrils made the move to bind their arms behind their backs and wrap around their necks, while my family got a less than friendly treatment. The tendrils made the move to wrap around their necks and force them into the air, somewhere around fifteen feet high. The way the tendrils branched out would make something beautifully morbid, like they were attached to a strangely beautiful, dead tree, with the three of them in the center. During their liftoff, if everything landed as planned, the tendrils would squeeze hard enough to break their necks. The ones which rushed forwards towards the smug a** who entered through the gates went in a flurry, obviously being the largest mass of appendages. They would likely block off the vision of the somewhat familiar man, along with the exits on either side of him or behind him. If everything went as planned, I'd retract those tendrils in particular, yanking onto him with them wherever I could in the process while forcing him towards my direction. With that, I'd finally release the raiton I'd been building up for so long, the only jutsu in my arsenal. Since my tendrils were getting quite starved though, I'd need to be careful about how I finished this prey. Rather than a straight beam of lightning coursing right through, I used the lightning of False Darkness to form several spears-like bolts of lightning, to puncture his vitals, with the exception of his heart.

As previously mentioned: No. More. Games.

HeadlessKoko

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:09 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

The ginger Aburame could hear Takeda speaking as she listened. He wasn't the only one who had lost so much six months ago. She started to become concern when he had bluntly pointed out if Kageoru and herself was not here, they wouldn't be having any kind of conversation. Rules were made for a reason and she didn't wish for him to get himself in trouble. With that said, she needed to keep an eye on him. She was grateful that she was between the .... that creature and her teammates. The creature seemed to like Takeda's hate and rage so they needed to get him calm so he wouldn't be a target. Nozomi's eyes widen in surprise when the kids just had appeared out of nowhere and called him by some kind of name as she frowned softly, This needed to stop for sure before they all do something they would regret. A step towards them, Nozomi stopped when she heard a familiar voice, her head turning to see Tetsuya. Where the hell have he been, "Tetsuya-san, perfect, we need- AH!" Her lips had formed into a grimace when her hands were being pulled back, her head yanked to see who was doing it. IT wasn't her that was in danger either, but Kageoru and Tetsuya. 'Forgive me.' She thought to herself, since the tendrils were touching here, she was able to pull him into a genjutsu. Few of her bugs had also went onto his tendrils in case he removed his tendrils from her, so her bugs could maintain the jutsu.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 430/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1410/1450 Kikaichu [ 10 on Takeda ]

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Ishi Karada Tenka [ Stone Body Transformation ]
Official Description: This Genjutsu makes the opponent feel as if their body is slowly turning into stone, from the feet on up. It takes a short while for the victim to feel as if their entire body was turned into stone. The victim is unable to move his or her body, and even breathing slows down until it is nearly gone. Unless Kai-ed, the user can lose consciousness because of lack of air.
Guild Description: See official description. Induces a paralytic action after physical contact is maintained for 4 posts.

Butterfly Kisses - Nozomi is able to cast her genjutsu, if they are touch based, through her insects. She makes the handsigns, but the jutsu is delivered by the insects. Example, if Nozomi have six insects on six people, all would be affected by her genjutsu. It would cost 2 ranks less per person to use. Such as if the technique is A-rank, it would cost C-rank chakra per person. While the cost of the technique drops two rank, so does the power. [ Genjutsu power due to the ARC is currently C-rank ]

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Royal Oatmeal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:25 pm
User Image
→→A large sack plunked to the ground between the group, followed by a large grimoire that landed heavily upon the wooden planks of the internal dock. The creature with the bleeding woman shrieked with laughter as the boy lost control, as his tendrils sprung to life, knowing that his purpose was done. Even as the ground quaked as the enormous foot came down once more far in the distance the creature's body twisted and contorted, turning into a bloody, mangled mess that continued to laugh uproariously. Finally it faded, and as it did the sky slowly brightened, the sharp shadows and edges began to lose definition, and the strange whispering that had been a longtime companion to the trio became higher pitched. A transformation had begun but not complete left Tetsuya remaining as the tendrils reached for his body. And sure, they would puncture. Sure, they would snag.
→→And the tendrils would immediately regret it.
→→Tetsuya's eyes closed for a brief moment as they punctured him, though perhaps due to the fact that the stone created by Nozomi's illusion had taken hold they would not notice what he did. Despite the intention of Nozomi, the illusion somehow changed, wrapped away from her, and with a seeming pop the tendrils would crackle and freeze as they literally began to turn to stone. Due to the nature of their bond, the stone would move with haste up the tendrils, from all directions, all of the tendrils petrifying at the same, hurried speed. But Testuya? His didn't turn to stone, no, for something worse had happened. Eyes snapped open, eyes weeping with a yellowish, green pus that came from eyeballs liquified instantly, and in their place lay twin green flames. Flames, and scent, that if Nozomi saw, would bring back memories of more familiar faces. Slowly,there came a cracking noise from him,and his jaw snapped open,opening wider and wider as his flesh tore, revealing wooden structures within. More of the pus fell from his lips as the jaws opened from a point near his ears, creating a horrific display as his tongue lolled out, putrid and rotted to its core.
→→And with it, the tendrils began to rot, turn green, and change.
→→That change came with incredible pain he would feel as the curse converted it's cellular structure into a putrid, rotting monstrosity that fought against it's original self, so even as it was converting it was as if a billion cells were firing kunari into his nerve endings, a billion per instant.

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.There wasn't a single moment when Kagerou wasn't struggling against the binds Takeda placed upon her. Thoughts of her own safety didn't enter her mind. Only those of her teammate's and the folly of binding allies to fight alone. "Tak-!" she was about to demand that he let her go when the woman-bearing cow burst into a fountain of blood. However, her words were stopped short when she broke free through her own strength, shattering the now strangely brittle tentacle. Surprise crossed her face but did not overwhelm her. She saw and heard the sack and book. Suspicious, but did not appear to pose an immediate threat. Her eyes darted to Nozomi, catching sight of the other petrified tentacles and figuring out what must have happened to the one holding her. Whatever the details were, this was not good news for Takeda. After determining Nozomi was safe, Kagerou looked to the stranger Nozomi had called out, an unknown factor she had assumed was an ally and wished to request for help. Already, she was drawing out a kunai for the unsavory task she expected she'd have to do, but as much as she suspected the result, she still hesitated.

Her opinion on the supposed ally immediately changed. There he hung, gushing pus and flames. "He's a monster," she whispered as his mouth ripped open to expose wood and the tentacles that held him turned green. Kagerou had a flash of memories from the wooden encased human she had to fight the last time Kiri was in danger. Her knees began to buckle in the moment of weakness, but an agonizing scream restored her strength. Well, more like forced her to reinvigorate her strength. Her head whipped to the scream, fearing the worst from Takeda, already beginning to curse herself for not immediately severing his tentacles. She regretted trying to find extra assistance to help her prune the petrifying limbs. Guilt for not looking at Takeda before anything else washed over Kagerou as she saw the pain written clearly on his face even through his mask, amplifying the diseased torment she could hear in his screams.

Kagerou couldn't hesitate any longer. She would need to swallow all the misgivings she had about harming her own teammate. She would need to suppress all of the parts of her that didn't want to severe someone's limbs because this wasn't going to be a precise medical procedure like a clean surgery or a controlled amputation. Less finesse. More brutality, despite the good intentions behind the crude removal.

"Nozomi!" Kagerou demanded, "Kill the tentacles. The closer to the base you separate them, the better!". As she spoke, she turned and dug a kunai into the tentacle that had imprisoned her just moments ago. The bells on her right wrist rang as they always did as the kunai in the same hand descended into the meat of the tentacle, as close as Kagerou could get without being in immediate reach of Takeda's arms. The knife dug in, twisted, and pulled through in a practiced motion. One more slash to separate the last bit of flesh. Two strokes in not even a second. It wasn't too bad, just a rushed amputation. The lack of bone made the job much easier. Bile began to rise in Kagerou's throat after the third tentacle. She swallowed down the bile along with her aversion to what felt like mad butchering while she struggled with the thought, .

The world around Kagerou had changed. The sky had brightened. The frightening edges had begun losing definition. It was like Kirigakure was slowly returning to normal. Except for the whispers. They had gone up in pitch, now sounding like they were quiet screams rather than suspenseful murmurs. She was too busy to pay them any heed now. Even before she was suppressing her disgust, she ignored the sounds that were no doubt meant to distract and throw her mind awry. However, she still heard them, back then and now, and they annoyed her. They did not help her feel better about what she was doing. Just the opposite, in fact.

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:23 pm
User Image

The Genjutsu was simple enough for Takeda to pinpoint, his tendrils relaying a message to him immediately. He responded as any somewhat intelligent Jiongu would, switching his hearts out so that the chakra network would change completely, causing the genjutsu to disperse. But it didn't, making him raise a brow in confusion, suddenly standing still, his hearts switching once more back to Raiton only for the effect to remain. What he also noticed was who the Genjutsu was coming from, a harsh glare setting onto Nozomi, before he felt it. "Hngh!...tch.." The pain was sudden, immense, his eyes shutting tight and teeth clenching to keep from howling and yelling in pain. He just barely squinted his eyes open and turned to see the source, the initial target proving to be just as he imagined it to be. Another hellish monstrosity, not a true figment of reality, melting away into a mass of rotten flesh, pus and wood. Its own curse seemed to travel onto his tendrils, and that resulted in...some kind of nightmarish experience. Memories of the night where his tendrils were first cut seeped right back into his mind, not the message, but the pain.

His body collapsed in on itself, arms crossing against his stomach as he bent over, fell to his knees, and screamed. Kagerou's cutting of his tendrils were a mere tickle compared to the curse, given that having them cut off was something he trained for. Years of developing a pain tolerance, but nothing could prepare him for the current situation. His breathing got heavier by a large margin, quickening, fists clenching tight as he yelled out the only thing he wanted to at that moment. "Get away from me! Both of you!" Given that Nozomi was the key reason for him ending up in his situation, something he wouldn't be forgetting any time soon, any more "assistance" from teammates wasn't what he wanted in the slightest. He tore his tendrils away from everyone, including the undoubtedly dead illusions of family. A growl started to tear from his throat as he continued trying to hold back screams, before just letting it go as a full on howl of pain, knowing that what he did next wasn't going to feel good either. Deciding to handle the situation alone, he forced all the effected tendrils into the ground in front of him, the brittle ends crushing against the floor. In a swift, rabid movement, he yanked his blade from the holster on his back, feeling the familiar weight in his hands. A spin followed, for maximum momentum, before he cleaved the ends and even some of the healthy bits of his tendrils, all of them at once, the pain making him shudder, seize, and fall right down to his knees again, before the rest of him hit the ground as well. There was a decent mass of blood and painfully writhing tendrils around him, but the rest of the healthy ones started to slowly start crawling into his body, into the dark markings they came from.

He wasn't unconscious, just completely worn away from that experience, both of his hearts pounding rapidly in an uneven rhythm from the knowledge that if that curse were more fast acting, he could've easily been dead. And it's her fault. As always, his mind was subjected to anger and blame in the face of emotional or physical harm to himself, and not for any bad reasons. For the time being though, he couldn't speak, yell, or do anything to let out his frustrations, just catch his breath and hoped the dull, aching pains faded out sooner than later so that he could get back to work.

HeadlessKoko

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A protest collected in Kagerou's throat, ready to voice disagreement at Takeda's insistence to be left alone. Even as she saw that he was beginning to take matters into his own hands and collect his tentacles to himself, Kagerou didn't think that now was really the time to be pushing away allies.

Then she saw Takeda raise the sword and all disagreements regarding the matter of getting away from him were silenced. Concerned that Takeda might not actually be paying attention to where his teammates were in relation to him, the genin quickly backed away and far out of reach of the blade, almost stumbling in her haste. She didn't want to be caught in the path of such a weapon. Very few people would.

Takeda begun to spin the sword but only once she was safely out of its range. At that point, Kagerou still didn't know what he was up to. She suspected that he was going to keep on fighting. Then, somewhere towards the end of the spin when Kagerou's mind could trace the projected trajectory of the blade's final swing, she realized in an instant what Takeda's real intent was. The medic involuntarily winced away as the blade descended for its last stroke, knowing that she should be able to watch but failing to muster the courage to. Her face turned away from the self-amputation and towards a concerned Lily who appeared to be stopped mid-step.

Lily wasn't given much thought, if any at all. The moment Kagerou heard the dull thud of heavy limbs dropping to the ground, her face whipped back to Takeda. "T-tak," Kagerou stuttered, horrified and terrified. Blood, writhing tentacles which Kagerou assumed were like arms to Takeda, and a clearly exhausted Takeda immediately set off all the worst alarms in Kagerou's mind. Her attention frayed at the sight of the emergency and, lost as she was in attempting to figure out how she should approach the treatment considering the very real possibility that Takeda's body was completely foreign to theirs, she didn't realize that she had skipped several crucial steps that should have been taken before jumping to such questions.

The voice of a stranger (Shadow) broke through Kagerou's jumbled thoughts, forcing them to halt their current self-destructive path. She did not know who spoke. The wood monster didn't seem like it was awake enough to say much of anything. A frantic search of the area revealed no other culprit. The voice should have brought no comfort, it belonged to no one Kagerou knew and had no warmth in it, yet at this rate, anything that wasn't chilling and spoke of terrible terrors was a welcome ally, especially if they provided sound instructions. She had no real proof, but intuition told her that this voice was not a creation of the nightmare that had taken over the village.

The moment the instructions ended, as if in retaliation because how dare the lost lambs try to unite and gather their bearings collectively, a knife-like shriek sliced straight through Kagerou's mind without preamble. At least, that's what it felt like. Her hands jumped to hold her head together, as if she was scared that the shriek really did cut her head in two. The responding screech from where the foot menacingly hovered only made Kagerou hold her head together harder. Never would she have thought that sound, barring ninjutsu, could be so painful. Another change set upon the village. The sky changed. The foot caused the earth to quake. Fear did not just cloud Kagerou's mind. It cleared Kagerou's mind of all other thoughts, yet she stubbornly clung to just enough rationality so that she could recover quickly once the booming voice had its fill of threats, the sky blotted out all traces of life, and massive fingers heralded the beginning of even more horrors. Horrors that Kagerou's didn't want. Horrors that she didn't think she would be able to stand up to if she wasn't saved from them soon.

However, as long as she could stand to them, Kagerou willed herself to not waver. With what little shred of logic she had carefully kept, Kagerou counted out everything that was working for them. There was an ally, she was sure of it even if she did not know the identity, who knew what had to be done. She automatically assumed that it was probably one of the higher-ups of Kirigakure. Instructions had been given. Others were no doubt following said instructions. She should as well, and to do that, she needed to wrap up her business here quickly. Simply knowing that there was some common goal that those trapped in this realm could collectively work towards gave Kagerou strength.

The fright the nightmare gave Kagerou worked to her advantage. It had cleared out all thoughts, including the jumbled mess of what-dos and what-ifs from before. Re-centered now, Kagerou remembered how to think again, a skill that she had embarrassingly lost ever since she forced herself to dismember Takeda's tentacles for his own good. Now, she just had to play really quick catch-up. There wasn't a moment to waste.

Nozomi was still frozen from… well, too many things had just happened to know what was causing this pause. Takeda was a still recovering bloody mess. He looked like he was in so much pain, yet before Kagerou to do anything about that, she had to make sure that the enemy wasn't poised to strike. Kagerou observed that the monster, like Takeda, was also slumped in pain. She felt not even a microscopic pang of sympathy for its impaled body neither did she have the time to be disturbed by her apathy.

The monster didn't look like it was going to move anytime soon, so Kagerou could treat Takeda. In fact, that was what she wanted to do, but he was still kind of holding his body up. That meant he had life in him yet. Kagerou built up her courage, and then tempered it with reason, "Takeda, Nozomi," Kagerou rallied the other two once she decided, "hang in there a bit longer. We have one more… thing to deal with…" She wasn't sure if they would respond but the three were a team and everyone deserved to know what was going on with the team.

It would be a risk, but there was only one thing Kagerou could say in this situation. While she was still thinking clearly, she needed to hurry this. She cast a few hand signs as she began to walk forwards, whispering the medical words, "Eiseijutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu." Her body flickered to besides Takeda, who she still thought was heavily injured. The weak healing aura from the technique attempted to do what little good it could. While keeping a careful eye on the tongue-lolling monstrosity, Kagerou gave Takeda a small glance. She could see his body moving with life even with such a short look. That was a relief. Kagerou continued to walk away, moving away from Takeda and towards the enemy, marking herself as an obvious and isolated target. Already, she was finding it hard to keep looking at the disfigured visage of the pus-covered, skin-clothed wooden monster without beginning to tremble. Braving the shakes, though, she disguised her trembling with a voice full of false bravado that blurted out, "Share the treats with everyone, but if there are any tricks, I'll be your only target, okay? Trick or Treat!".

Eiseijutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Medical Release: Instant Movement Technique ]
Official Description: Nearly exactly like the Maruton version of Shunshin, this one heals small cuts/abrasions/tears/etc to those in the immediate area. (within arms' reach)
Guild Description: See official description. Usable thrice per battle, including the other versions of Shunshin.

Chakra Pool: 425/435
Stamina Pool: 65/65

Royal Oatmeal

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image
→→The beast that had once been a shinobi of the village twitched at the words Kagerou had spoke, a black miasma rising from his wounds as the shadows twisted and turned around them. For an instant he seemed ready to speak, and then froze in place, head turning with an audible crack as it listened for something no one could hear. Suddenly, the wood retreated into its flesh, the pus seeping into his pores, and his body somehow returned to the hale and whole Tetsuya of old. Reaching up, snatching at his vestment, the creature heaved and tore the fabric from his body, revealing a strange mix of black and yellowed flesh beneath that looked nothing short of infected, rotting muscles. Throwing it for all he was worth it would land, somehow entirely different, at Kagerou's feet. Strange, the jacket looked like something a ring leader would wear, if they were old fashioned enough.
→→Grunting, a voice issued forth from dying lips that bore a rasp as if the unlatching trick he'd done earlier had cost him full use of his vocal cords. "The Devourer walks the world again..." The words felt strained, but sounded with the bitter, razored edge of fright to match the fury. Whatever he had heard, it had not been good. Eyes instead turned back to Kagerou, then to Lily for a moment, becoming somewhat...sad...before turning away towards Kagerou once more. "Your village needs you. Take my Key, and the treats you will find in your pockets. You'll need them to fight off what is coming."
→→ Turning, he bolted off into the wall, his body erupting into black mist that dispersed moments later, leaving no trace the shinobi had existed at all.

Royal Oatmeal

• 12 Chocolate Roach Bars, which resemble large cockroaches made of dark chocolate!
• 18 Slime Buckets → Basically, look like little white buckets of green snot, with a red lid
• 23 Grossballs → Resembling human eyeballs, looking at them, they blink back at you!

Lily Platypus

• 22 Chocolate Roach Bars, which resemble large cockroaches made of dark chocolate!
• 7 Slime Buckets → Basically, look like little white buckets of green snot, with a red lid
• 15 Grossballs → Resembling human eyeballs, looking at them, they blink back at you!

HeadlessKoko

• 9 Chocolate Roach Bars, which resemble large cockroaches made of dark chocolate!
• 29 Slime Buckets → Basically, look like little white buckets of green snot, with a red lid
• 6 Grossballs → Resembling human eyeballs, looking at them, they blink back at you!

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."My village… needs me?" Kagerou murmured in disbelief. She wasn't quite sure what had just happened. The monster looked so human in their final moments of interaction. He had looked at Nozomi briefly. Kagerou wanted to turn to her teammate and ask what had happened. However, she did not. Instead, she stared at the spot in the wall where the human-not-human-then-human-again(?) had disappeared. Who was he? What was he? Which side was he on? The Devourer is? Why treats? Where was he listening? There was a very strong urge to shout "What the hell?!" in frustration and confusion. However, to do so would be to lose her presence of mind. Kagerou quite liked having presence of mind, and it was all the more important now that time was of the essence for matters more important than her own curiosity.

Even though she was still not sure what to make of their latest foe, Kagerou's movements showed no hesitation because, well, she knew what she had to do. Kagerou dipped in the middle of a sweeping turn to gracefully swipe up the jacket that had landed at her feet. The bells on her wrist rang out the Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ] technique to clean the suspicious piece of clothing right before they touched her reaching fingers. There was no reason to not believe the voice from before was some sort of trick, especially when the enemy before her had supported the orders that were given. At the same time, Kagerou's intuition told her otherwise. It was not the voice that held hidden intent, but the strangely transforming human that had held hidden intent. Maybe it didn't even mean to. After all, Takeda had been the first to attack. She didn't want to admit that she was so foolish as to judge a book by its cover, but seeing the monster as a good guy, while the image of its pus-covered, rotting body and wooden innards were still fresh in her mind, was a difficult task. Even holding this jacket as she was, draped quite normally over her arms, had taken some good bit of concentrated discipline that Kagerou hoped she managed to hide. It helped that the jacket looked different, but when she remembered the body it hung over, she had to wonder if a simple E-rank technique was all that was needed to clean it.

When Kagerou straightened up, now facing the other two, she made her decision clear, "We need to hurry to the office. Nozomi, could you check out the book and sack over there, please? Takeda, don't move, I'll check on you in a moment." There was but a moment when her eyes showed the many questions locked behind them but no key to unlock those questions. The plea for help in those eyes had been a moment of weakness in Kagerou's determination to calmly move on. One blink, and Kagerou was looking at her teammates properly.

Actually, even as she spoke, Kagerou had already begun briskly walking to Takeda. She worried the worst for the boy. However, when she knelt beside him to give him a quick check-up, she couldn't believe what she saw. Her hands first fluttered to his wrist, crossing his eyes in their path so that he would have as little reason as possible to be surprised. They were only there for a few seconds, just long enough to make sure he still had a pulse. Yes, he did. He was alive. Meanwhile, her eyes darted around the body to assess the damage, hoping that he could at least move. If not, she'd need to send Nozomi out alone. To her surprise, there were no wounds on her teammate's body. None at all. Impulsively, her hands reached out to touch one of the many holes in Takeda's clothing that suggested had been the source of the tentacles yet bore no marks of damage, but they stopped midway and drew back. Now was not the time, and he didn't look like he wanted to be touched. Kagerou rearranged her awed face to one more serious, reminding herself that this was just supposed to be a bare minimum checkup.

Resisting the urge to hug him out of relief, Kagerou, heaved herself up to her feet. Her pockets did indeed feel heavier and when she stuck her the hand holding the jacket into it, she felt the treats mentioned by the monster. They felt strange and icky. She pulled out one, saw an eyeball blink at her, and then shoved it way back in.

Reminding herself that she might need the eyeball and that it wasn't hurting her, Kagerou extended a hand, the one that was not holding the jacket and had not touched the weird eyeball, to her teammate. She asked with the strongest smile she could muster, "Takeda, how do you feel about running all the way to the Mizukage's office?". Nozomi received a similar query, "Nozomi as well. Are you up for a run?". It looked like everyone had taken damage of some sort in this nightmare. Kagerou felt terrible, and there wasn't anything particular special that happened to her over the others. She could only imagine how much worse the others felt.

If both of them gave the affirmative, then Kagerou would return with a firm nod and the go-ahead, "Then I'll lead. Nozomi, I'm trusting you and your insects with the rear. Takeda, please protect us from the middle with that long reach of yours. Now, this way," before slipping off into the shortest route she knew of. Perhaps she was being presumptuous, but as the other two were a foreigner and a lady of high class, Kagerou assumed that she had the best knowledge of the streets of Kirigakure. Takeda had to spend time studying a new language. Nozomi no doubt had various responsibilities expected of her. Kagerou did spend a lot of time helping the hospital, but after that, all she had been doing until her reinstatement as a genin was running and rowing through these newly made paths and ways to make deliveries throughout new Kirigakure.

Exit to Mizukage's Tower

Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ]
Official Description: It is not always possible for a medical nin to practice basic hand washing and other procedures. This technique has the effect of instantly removing bacteria, dirt, blood, and other contaminants from the user’s hands, lower arms, and face. It also insures that any breath that comes from the user’s body will be free of any bacteria or infectious disease. This technique can also be used to clean the wounds of others in order to prevent infection from bacteria. In the event that the medical nin is using this technique to prevent infection of an injury that has been inflicted upon them, it is used in the same manner as if the shinobi were using it on somebody else.
Guild Description: See the official description. Holding one's hands out, simply concentrating on removing the foreign substances activates the jutsu.

Chakra Pool: 420/435
Stamina Pool: 65/65

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games