Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:56 pm
User Image

Ichiryu Senju
Village: Konohagakure / ◉ Title: Genin / ◉ Rank: C-Rank/ ◉ Clan: Senju/ ◉ Chakra/Stamina: 715/165

This is quite a meet up. The man leading the team and Taylor, the ninja Ichiryu just met seemed to be going at it. He can only only know that this mission will get done, though it won't be done cleanly. "I feel like I was a third wheel all of a sudden." After the argument occured, Ichiryu walked towards the exit and to his quarters that was assigned by the Mizukage. "Tomorrow is going to be very interesting."

BlackFruity

Kumurai Kaicho

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:24 pm
User Image
Father | Kage | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
Chakra: 860/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・]
Inka blinked, looking up from his desk to see bright red hair and big green eyes. The Kage's mouth twisted slightly, his smirk almost hesitant as he lifted a big, white, cat off of his desk and down onto the floor. It meowed at the Godaime as it personally affronted. Standing, Inka picked up a piece of parchment off his desk, the paper heavy with ink from corrections and lines cut through whole sections.

"Rin Romoichi..." Inka repeated the name, as though tasting it. Rolling up the piece of paper in his hands, Inka began walking towards the newly graduated Genin. "With me." He gave a friendly smirk, thin lips twisted up by one corner. He side-stepped Rin and walked the few steps to Krisella's desk. He leaned down and gave her a quiet word as he passed her the paper. "And Rim Romoichi is here to collect his headband." Krisella nodded, taking the parchment from Inka and going through a small pile of folders with the other hand. She located the necessary folder - Rin Romoichi's name printed on it. Inka took it, opened it to browse while Krisella leaned down to a small box by her feet to pick up a headband and place it on the desk for Rin to take.

[ Quotes ]

Quote:

monkeyboy900

[ Jutsu Used ]
... [ ... ] | Rank [ . ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

monkeyboy900

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:12 am
User Image

snow is so beautiful when it's dyed in the Blood of my enemies

Rin Romouchi
| Genin | Kirigakure | Bloodline Class |

Rin snaps to attention almost not registering his own name being called for the first time by his Mizukage, he was still frozen not daring to move or breath as his kage approached him, he returned his Mizukage's command and friendly smirk with a simple head nod. Rin follows three steps behind Inka making sure not lurch or linger to long behind Kage as he finally gets a hold of himself as Inka goes through his file." I wounder whats in my file, I wounder if it has details about the incident at my old village, maybe I could ask...". Rins thoughts are interrupted bye the clang of a headband hitting Krisella desk.

Rin tries his best to mask the joy on his face as he clutches his headband for the first time, he turns and makes eye Contact with Inka." Thank you Lord Mizukage I will make you and this village proud my lord." Rin says trying his best to keep his voice from cracking as he awaits further instruction.

| Chakra Count: 355 |

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:04 pm
User Image
Father | Kage | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・]
Inka nods - his smirk growing to include a few teeth peeking through. "We already are, Rin. Go train up to be ready for a mission and a squad." He added, tilting his head towards the exit. "The mission board is only open to you so long as you are outside a squad - the moment you are assigned, it'll be up to your Squad Leader to choose how you spend your time. But I have tasks that need completing, so get stocked up and ready for when I call you, 'kay?" He gave a small huff of a chuckle and lightly patted the Genin's shoulder as he passed, on his way back into his office.

[ Quotes ]

Quote:

monkeyboy900

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

monkeyboy900

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:08 am
User Image

snow is so beautiful when it's dyed in the Blood of my enemies

Rin Romouchi
| Genin | Kirigakure | Bloodline Class |

Rin absorbs every word inka says." Thank you Sir." Rin says as he ties his headband around his forehead for the first time, he gives Inka one last head nod as a sign of appreciation and then makes his way to the exit. Rin takes a few moments to go over the mission board before making his final exit.

| Chakra Count: 355 |

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:05 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

Kaneko rushed, barely having the time to tie her medium hair up before she reached the office. The mizukage had sent a message that her and her squad had a mission! It was so exciting that maybe Kaneko should be Kane for a day and keep his hair up, chest bounded and figure hidden. He finished the hard knot, entering the office and wondering if he would have to talk directly to the secretary or to...who was the Mizukage? Now he couldn't remember, got so many things had happened and he was barely a genin..he also missed the chunin exams. What an embarrassment to his village. Oh he could never face the Mizukage with that knowledge now lodged in his head!
"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:10 am
User Image

--------------------------------A K O T OxxxN A K A H A R A
              ------[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

Akoto rushed her way up to the Sero, not wishing to keeping any village officials waiting. It would be her first mission since graduating from the academy! Would it be a difficult one? She was only a genin along with the rest of the people who were called to the Kage's office, or so she just assumed. What this over some difficulty in negotiating with other villages? It was all so confusing. These thoughts are countless others raced through the young girl's mind as she soon arrived back at the doorstep of where her journey first began. The genin then opened the door and stepped inside while facing the staff that she had done to only a while ago since receiving her headband. One person appeared to be waiting around with nothing else better to do much like her. Akoto gave the person the occasional look while summoning the courage to go and ask them if they were going to be in the same group. After a minute or so, the smaller genin gently walked forward towards the brightly dressed man and held up the message delivered to her about being summoned to the office. "E-Excuse me." Her hand trembled as she showed the message to the male. Like usual, she sounded incredibly anxious about everything and was struggling to even make eye contact aside from squirming after every few seconds of looking at him. "Ah-I'm here for the mission assignment...From the Mizukage. A-Are you?"

BlackFruity

little mintchan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Having recieved a summons, Muramasa entered the Mizukage's office in tail of Akoto. He wasn't entirely aware of who Akoto was but she looked to be about his age. Undoubtedly, she was either assigned an adjacent mission, or was being roped in for the same mission. His suspicions were confirmed as she spoke meeklyy towards the blue robed shinobi in the room. He wasn't sure if he should be expecting this to be his actual team...or not. Either way, one of the two seemed relatively compitent. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Chiming it, Muramasa added in. " Same here, came for this mission notice"

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 150 || 150】○【STAMINA: 150 || 150
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
___
Active Mission:

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:08 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

He waited, pacing, was he early? Late? Who were these people on the list of his squad...? New people? New friends? He turned, hearing the door open to see a young woman enter, was she nervous and in her hand...a note just like his. "Yes, I got a message to meet her to receive a mission or something, I'm guessing you.." Just as he was talking to the girl, another male entered, well now there was one male in the room; Kaneko wasn't either of them. "Two, you two seem to be here for the same reason so I'm guessing we are now a squad, but who is our leader? We will meet them later I bet, what's your guy's names? I'm Kaneko." He asked, wondering if they should go ahead to knock on the Mizukage's door?

Neryem

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:57 am
User ImageUser Image
Avalanche walked confidently into the Mizukage's office. Their pace and demeanor was rehearsed to the point of perfection. Each step conveyed the exact right amount of precision and power. It felt so exhilarating to finally have a chance to show off their walk, but since heroes never gloat there was only the look of neutrality behind the steel mask they wore. Their hair bounced gently while they made their way to the Mizukage. When they approached him Avalanche immediately panicked internally. They have been repeating the exact words and vocal affect they would use for literally the past two days. And yet, despite all of the practice in front of the mirror they still couldn't believe that they were standing within the presence of the strongest and most morality correct ninja in the entire village. Kirigakure was protected and represented by their leader. Therefore, meeting him was still incredibly intimidating. Regardless, they had work to do.

The first thing Avalanche did was clear their throat. It was a sign of power to do so after all. All the best action hero movies show their protagonist clearing his or her throat with a deep cough in order to assert themselves as the protagonist of the narrative. Of course Avalanche's voice lacked the baritone of a typical leader, but they attempted the gesture nonetheless. "Lord Mizukage. I have come to collect my headband and serve the people of Kirigakure." They said sharply. Perhaps, a little too sharply. While the facade of a stoic expression remained on their face, their words were spoken a bit too swiftly. In part because they already knew what they wanted to say. But also because they were still somewhat scared of the Mizukage using their real name in front of everyone else. While Avalanche did a good job of keeping their names off the records of the academy, the village leader still had access to all of their info. Therefore, all it would take is one slip up and then everyone in this office would know their name.

Chakra: 255
Stamina: 245
Techniques Used:
Blackfruity

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

It appeared that they were not the only ones summoned by the Mizukage. Another male behind her had followed her towards her first target, only announcing his presence by making his intentions known. Would it mean they the group of them were to be grouped together for a squad assignment? Perhaps. It would be interesting to see how this all would play out. Akoto still barely knew anyone in this group as well as what style of jutsu they studied, what bloodline or clan they hailed from, among other nitpicky things. The first member introduced himself as Kaneko. She committed his name to memory and turned towards the both of them. "Ah-Akoto. Nice to meet you two." Not the most confident introduction in the world but it would make due. She looked forwards at the door they stood in front of and wondered if they should go ahead and invite themselves inside. Akoto decided to take a chance as she sheepishly approached and raised her hand to rap on the kage's office door several times before entering.

BlackFruity
              So sorry! I've been busy all week! sad

little mintchan

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:30 am
User Image

[・・・]
Inka was nose deep in a thick tome, the tiny writing causing a deep wrinkle to form on the Mizukage's forehead. Bound in leather, the title was obscured by a battleworn hand, though the embossed gold of the letters shimmered in the soft light. The door to his office was open and, upon overhearing a small conversation the Godaime slowly rose from his seat and used one hand to blindly reach out for a scroll on his desk. With it in one hand, and heavy book in the other, Inka began a distracted pace towards the larger area of desks and semi-reception outside his private office - "Ooup." Inka flinched, amber eyes going wide as there was suddenly a Genin right in front of him. If it hadn't been for the younger man's clear footsteps and Krisella's very distinct signal of clearing her throat, the black-clad shinobi would have walked right into the man. Inka blinked, staring down over the rim of the heavy tome. Slowly, The Mizukage's head tilted to the side, as though regarding a completely unknown creature of some mind-bogling properties. This was the Genin that wore the mask, he was warned about, he supposed... Eventually, Inka spoke.

"Krisella'll take care of ya," Inka spoke, his accent breaking through in his curiosity. "Will be 'ere if ya need me in a bit, yeah?" He nodded and took a step to the side. "Missions included." The Mizukage Godaime then turned his attention to the gathered shinobi; "Kaneko Daishi, Akoto Nakahara, and Shuichi Muramasa - your third teammate is late, but this cant be held off." The heavy book was pulled to Inka's narrow chest and the scroll held out to the Worker.

"Shuichi Muramasa. You are to take point on this mission. You three will head out into our Lands, to investigate and dispose of a supposed civilian-based mercenary company that are causing more harm than beneft." He instructed, his early lazy drawl and posture now in full professional tone and movements - so quick it was like a switch had been flipped. "Shuichi, you lead not for combat experience but for research - learn their crafts, find any means possible to improve our own armory." Not even a moment's pause and Inka was addressing Kaneko. "Kaneko Daishi. You have experience in weapon proficiency - be sure to use it to aid in Shuichi's task. You're skills in Eisijutsu may also be in need. Akoto Nakahara. Should the mission be more dangerous than this team's combined capabilities, use the land to your advantage and aid in the retreat. Again, Eisijutsu may be required of you." Finally, Inka paused, red-flecked eyes hard and appraising.

"The scroll has directions to locate the encampment, as well as the signature needed to be shown to the Gate Guardians to sign your departure. Do not lose it. Estimated travel time is 24 hours to and from, so pack light." The Kage addressed all three. "You best be battle ready." He added, the cold tone underlined with a hard line of concern only a father could convey. "Dismissed, Team Hakai."

[ Mission Assigned : Cleaning Camp ]

[ Quotes ]

little mintchan

Kondo Kaicho

Neryem

Mattysandwich

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 am
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

His new team mate was Akoto, she seemed so sweet and kind, oh she was just adorable! He turned to a rather tall lazy man, although he stood to be professional, the man was definitely the Mizukage. He smiled, this sounded like such a small mission but also pretty exciting! "Yes sir! We will be ready for battle and make sure no one gets hurt." He made sure his spear was on his back correctly before nodding to the others and leaving, he would meet them at the gates. [/exit]

Neryem

Kondo Kaicho

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:56 am
User Image

The mizukage had spoke after the three of them had been gathered into a room with the leader. His tone was something that Akoto would have guessed would sound like. Deep, commanding and almost something that any person would stop and listen to. Their target was simple: a mission to go and gather information to the betterment of the village. WHile it did seem simple, Akoto knew enough where something could go wrong at any moment. Of course, that could have been the cynical side of her. Once they were dismissed, she gave a bow towards the kage. "Ah-I-It will be done, Mi-Mizukage..." She then followed her team out of the office and towards the gates to meet with them.

BlackFruity

little mintchan

Kondo Kaicho

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:36 pm
User Image User Image
__ Kenshin, the watchman, entered the Sero with a proud conviction worn upon his sleeve for a completed mission. His response letter from the Hokage was in his breast pocket, guarded as closely as the ruthless lawman's heart itself. He entered and immediately used the secretary's desk surface that was available to him. He grasped a pen and began writing his mission report furiously with his right hand. Despite the speed in which he wrote there was an orderly character to his penmanship. It was far from beautiful calligraphy, it looked like the handwriting of a self-taught man. The meticulous man wrote with a fury to prove that he fulfilled his duty in its entirety. He wanted the Lord Mizukage to read his report, the bloodhound desperately needed his master's approval.

His need for approval for the accomplishment of this important mission stemmed from a deep hatred of himself. "Son of scum." He thought towards himself as he continued to recount the details of his mission. Kenshin looked up and realized that he had written five pages of a detailed mission report for his squad for a mission that simply amounted to being a glorified postal service. Kirigakure's knight of justice had performed his duty so exactly that even seemingly useless information was extrapolated in its full, thorough detail. He stapled the pages together and looked upon his work with pride. With both black gloved hands grasping the paper, the police hopeful stepped up to the office door and stood, waiting patiently. He loyally waited for his comrades to catch up with him as well as for his lord's call.

Enter

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 415 || 415】○【STAMINA: 145 || 145
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

BlackFruity

Toryu Naminosaki

time and timor

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games