Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Trunk || Shinobi Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Red's last name is not for show, it turned out, as she was a prolific blood user. Inara was hitting on Aria, was totally not a pirate, and liked to build things. Allister had a tragic background, was not too emotional about it, and expressed his liking for throwing kunai and fists. "I," she started, trying to correct Inara on shrine maiden duties, but the pirate lass kept speaking. It was okay, though, since she did not know how to respond to the flattery. Taking in the rest of Red's introduction, Allister asked the very same question that was on her mind, like he was a mind reader or something! Maybe that's what the smile was for, as he started to move his luggage. Inara's corner of the room began to look sullen and blue, and without much experience with healing the mind, Aria looked to Ketsueki-senpai for support, motioning towards the sullen girl.

Spent: --
Sustain: --
Overall: --

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:31 pm
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Reds eyes locked with aria's briefly then her head turned inara. "s**t happens right? I could tell you stories about my life for a while to try and lighten the mood. But my life is fairly depressing and violent so it probably wouldnt do much. Im sure you all will blossom into...I cant say this sort of s**t. Put in effort, youll get results; thats just the bottom line there. I want you all to get settled into your rooms. Aria you seem shy. Naturally this would mean i should send you to assist inara for a bit while we all setup shop. If you want to sleep off site thats your own business but consider this our headquarters. We come here for meetings, meals unless we are eating at another establishment. If s**t hits the fan this is our fallback point. So you might as well make a portion of it yours. If you want it, take the bedroom I was going to use, Im ok with this room being my sleeping space. Up to you in the end really. I wont force you; would be a unnecessary use of energy. " She said tilting her head back onto the cushion and examining the ceiling looking rather uncomfortable at being put in charge currently. Her brow was creased slightly and it took a few moments to settle.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

Rexnov

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:42 pm
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Civilian l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

The woman only rolled her eyes at Allister, oh what a child he was, locked in the body of a grown man. Dangerous? Fun? Was this a game to him? At least it seemed to be more so to him than it was to her, he was a local, from what she could tell, these were his people that were on the line, and yet he worried about the ‘fun’. “That’s a sure fire way to get yourself killed boy.” She said without sparing him a look, instead looking at Aria who was searching for the right words to say, but never found them, and then at her leader, on who her gaze rested for the rest of the time. “If I could make one petition, don’t put me up with him, I have things I want to do in my life, thus, I wish to live for as long as I can, thank you very much.” Then, once Ruby finished speaking, Inara started getting the sense that this whole thing was a waste of her time, this woman did not want to be in charge any more than what Inara herself wanted to be here. She stood and crossed her arms, turning to face the Squad Leader. “Other than getting acquainted and leaving our personal belongings here, is there anything else we will be doing today? Combat training? One of your little errands that pay; what is it you call them? Missions? Or are we just going to talk?”
[Room 3, Living Room]

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Holy Rinaku

Greatdman15

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:21 pm

make:

______
User Image

Ruby smiled slightly to the girls antsyness. It reminded her a bit of her own early career. She took a moment to try and think of how her sensei put it to her. Then a splash of blood sprayed through her memory and she quickly decided better to not handle things in the same manner that guy used to. She shifted in her seat a bit, turning to face Inara a little more. "Broadening your knowledge on what you can do in combat, then combat simulation will come before I put you guys out in the field. So unless something happens within the village that requires our attention I would focus on your studies for now. I believe the academies facilities are up and running again at this point. So we should probably take the three of you there to broaden your horizons. I will assign you a quick mission though off the top of my head. I get to be the mentor which means I gotta die first. Your task is to outlive me by pretty much any means you wish to use. Other than that. Hit the books for now. Ill have to go with you guys though; with the new security measures in place." She stood up and stretched her arms over her head, interlocking her fingers and letting her joints pop audibly and she let out a little girlish squeak as they did.

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

Rexnov

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Aria acknowledged Red's insistence that she do something with the room, though for now she had no need of it. "I must adhere," the shrine maiden replied softly, taking into account the need to meet up here anyways. Staying silent as Inara spoke, Aria listened as the pirate spoke with the leader in red, and as she was standing there by the door, held it open for everyone on their way out. If they were going to go study, Aria would need a large place to practice her wanted abilities.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:37 am

Inara Ojima

She listed to her team leader speak on the nature of her first mission, it warmed her heart to the point where a small smile crept onto her face. No one had ever said anything like that to her before, not even her father. Inara crossed her arms and looked away from Red, from all of them really and made her face as hard as she could. “I wasn’t planning on dying anyway so don’t worry about me.” Inara turned from her teacher and made for the door, lingering beside it as Aria held it for the group while they got away from their little headquarters, then, she turned to see Red one last time and couldn’t help but giggle at her scream, which was followed by her covering her mouth. She cleared her throat and addressed everyone in the room before exiting. “So what exactly are we going to learn?”
[Room 3, Living Room]

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Holy Rinaku

Greatdman15

VampireKittenz

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:13 pm
User Image
Allister Uchiha
Kirigakure // Genin // Sharingan (Dormant) // Stamina 155/155 // Chakra: 375/375

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════

Allister frowns at the thought of not being able to get in on the action. "That sounds boring but you the boss. I guess learning new jutsu couldn't hurt." Allister then turns to Inara to defend her false judgement of him. "I'm pretty sure my will to live far exceeds yours. After losing my family what did you think I had left to live for?" Allister paused briefly, then continued. " When it comes to survival and living life to the fullest, there's no one who does that more than me. So I don't have a death wish, I have a plan and that is to face adversity head on." Allister chuckled " For a pirate, I thought you would understand the most. I guess I gave you too much credit." Allister said as he got prepared to go train since that's what he believed Red was hinting at. "Well, with all that said, I'm ready when you are."

Jutsu Used/OOC:
Rexnov

Holy Rinaku

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:06 pm

make:

______
User Image

Red moved out the door speaking to the group behind her. "No bickering. Got an issue, setting it in the ring together, but I dont want fighting between squadmates. Youll have enough bullshit to deal with in the future without having to worry about one of you holding a grudge against the other. As for what you are learning. Im going to allow independent study in the sections I have access to, but focus on versitility. If something just makes a cool explosion, you should probably move on to something else. Lets get to it." She said as she moved toward the academy, one hand hidden under her cloak, resting on crescent rose's reassuring heft while she walked. To others, it was still just a metal rectangle.

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

Rexnov

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:40 pm

Inara Ojima

Inara chuckled when this Uchiha boy tried to say he had misread her, or something of that nature. What did he know of her? What did this brat, because that was what he was, a brat, know of pain and loss? What hurt more, she often wondered, the loss of a parent she never knew, or the loss of one she had known all her life? One way or another, this Allister was likely to only fall in one camp or another, he either knew both parents, or didn’t know either of them, that was what was the norm among people, as she had learned, but in her case, she fell into both camps; a mother that died in childbirth, who, because of the fact she was not there was placed on a pedestal, by her father and by all of those around her, a woman that could do, and never did, no wrong, gentle, smart and kind, and a father that had molded her into his ultimate weapon, his secret weapon to destroy those that stood before him, a man that was king of the seas and almost brought three villages to his knees. “Losing your family? What do you know of loss, boy? What was it? A house fire? Maybe a mugging? Perhaps they just abandoned you, I’m sure I would not blame them, but if your desire is to fight for their memory, as your words suggest you do, to run in head first and claim this is your plan will only achieve one thing: ensuring you meet them again sooner rather than later.” The woman walked toward him and shrugged as she finished talking. Once she was face to face with him, she put a hand on the Uchiha’s shoulder and stared right into his eyes with her odd pink-and-green ones. “With that said, child, and no matter how tall you may be your attitude is still that of a child, what do you know of survival? Of living? What do you know of fighting? Absolutely nothing. You have not fended off pirates from the shipment you were meant to protect, you have not been sailing between the Land of Water and the Land of Lightning, seen a small village being ransacked by brigands and vagabonds and taken course to defend them. You have neither killed a man, nor known a man or woman as I have, so do not stand there and lecture me about living, or about will. And much less don’t stand there and have the gall to call me a pirate, for I am not, nor have I ever been, part of the scum of this earth. Do so again, and I assure you I’ll be the one to reunite you with your family.” The woman gave Allister a big smile, patted his shoulder and turned her back to him, making for the door. To have insulted pirates as she did hurt her, but it was necessary, she couldn’t have anyone believing that she was a pirate; that would spell disaster for her stay in the village, seeing as it was her and her band that had been the pirates that had attacked crofter’s villages, boarded merchant ships and put their captains to the sword, all in the name of plunder and in the name of her father. She had completely ignored her Squad Leader’s orders to move on, she wasn’t about to let this punk walk all over her and get away with it, but she also felt she had to explain it to her squad leader in some way, and she did with a shrug, and some words as she trotted to reach her while she walked away. “Its not bickering, I’m teaching him his place. You don’t go off on someone like that and expect to come out unscathed.”
[Room 3, Living Room]

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

Holy Rinaku

Greatdman15

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image
Allister Uchiha
Kirigakure // Genin // Sharingan (Dormant) // Stamina 155/155 // Chakra: 375/375

Allister's frown turned from a smirk to an angered expression as he hears the girl call his love for his parents into question, as well as his maturity level. Allister grabbed the girl on her shoulder, ceasing her from walking, turning her around and addressing her face to face and exclaimed " You can call my survival tactics into question all you want. But if you ever address my relationship and love for my parents in a disrespectful manner again, I'm gonna do more than just call you a pirate." Allister said with a cold stare. "Please, take this threat lighty if you'd like...I dare you." Allister continued as he walked pass Red and Inara " Know this, from now on, I could care less for this squad. It was a bad idea from the start and I have no time for this foolishness. I'm outta here." Allister said as he awaited a reply as he attempted to leave.

Jutsu Used/OOC:
Rexnov

Holy Rinaku

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

As Allister began to walk away, Aria let go of the door to grab one of his wrists. "Everyone that has walked away from my past teams has died. Please do not leave," she stated, looking down at the ground. "Only Shadow-senpai and I have survived." She was referring to Kiri's puppet master, Shadow, her past mentor and squad leader. Letting her fingers relax, she would let go of the wrist, turn, and walk swiftly for the academy without looking up or back at everyone still in attendance. [exit to the academy]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:02 pm

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: Teacher mode!___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Reds eyes gleamed quite dangerously for a brief moment. At one point in her life, these sorts of thoughts would be met with putting the offending speaker through the concrete wall of a building and thinking nothing more of him. However in this case she was still on shaky ground even being back in the village like this. So she opted for the lesser route. Of threatened bodily harm instead. "I said cool it! Both of you. Inara, I get it. We both come from a similar background of sorts. But that being said, we have to watch our emotion levels here. That being said, its not your position to teach him etiquette. Im not blind and it will be addressed in time. Take a lap. To the mother gate and then the academy. Run, dont walk. Ill know if you walk; promise." She said stepping between allister and inara briefly. The biggest reason that Allister wasn't dangling over the edge of the chasm the apartments were situated next to was that his other teammate was trying to talk sense into him. That being said, he was to be punished too. "Allister. I dont give a s**t personally if she said that your mother was on her knees day and night as the shinigami's concubine. We are trained to not let others needle us into threats and retaliation. Act like it. She said letting the statement sink in a moment. "If you want to be placed into a different squad, you will go through official channels with the mizukage. Until such things are formally completely, you are obligated to report to myself for duties and follow orders. Your going to run to the fathers gate and then the academy for your drills and cool off while you are getting the cardio. Same as Inara, Ill know if you dont. Do not make me look for you. If you make me be a b***h, ill be a b***h. " She said, crossing her arms and the look about her face said she expected orders to be followed.

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

Greatdman15
Second post check

Rexnov

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:41 am

Inara Ojima

Inara sighed, her time with her father had taught her that there was no point in attempting to reason with certain people once they had given an order. Red seemed to be one of those people, and while for some that would be a source of anger, to Inara that was a reason to respect the woman. “Let him leave if he wants,” the pirate woman said as she began to run, slowly at first, more of a jog than an actual run really, but then picked up speed as she managed an okay pace. “He’ll die anyway.” There was nothing Inara wanted more right now than to punch that Allister kid right in the face, nothing would bring her more joy than that, except killing him. That was always a worthy option, in her view. She trotted down the escalators which lead to the apartment section of the Sero Tree; her goal was to make East from there and cut through the village streets, which would put her in a direct line to the Gates, as her boss had instructed, but taking the shortest route there; she had instructed Inara to go to the gates, and to do it running, but she never told her that she would have to do so in the longest route available, or any route for that matter, so naturally, she would take the shortest, and thus be as least tired as possible when training began.
[1/5]

[Exit to the Market]

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

Holy Rinaku

Greatdman15

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image
Allister Uchiha

Angry and upset at being forced to run to the other gate, Allister just took off running. "I hate this squad idea with a passion" he thought as he headed towards the Father gate of the village.

(Exit to Father gate)

Jutsu Used/OOC:
Rexnov

Holy Rinaku

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:52 pm

make:

______
User Image

Ruby sighed as she walked off at a fairly slow pace, watching the two genin disappear into the distance."Idiots...If only they knew how easy they had it. Arguments are even a privilege they wont have for too much longer.." She said more to herself than anyone. She angled herself in the direction of the academy and moved off.

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

Rexnov

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games