Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:54 pm
Mirroring within his graceful skilled feet his dance still seemed to thrive in the canter he displayed on the way to his destination. Hooves thumping along the ground kept him in motion as he listened openly for her own hoofbeats along the dirt and grasses. Even in the thrill of passion that overtook your soul there was a warning embedded deeply within one's mind when exhaustion settled in. Even he in a sensible instinct knew poor Brisi needed to rest her own well-being for a somber night. While Takoda could of danced for hours Brsi was still a novice learning tools of the trade so to speak. Leaning his canter back to a trot he slowed down edging the stream they once before had drank deeply from. Dipping his head downward he took in the sweet coolness that soothed his throat then shook his shoulders till a feathery tail swayed behind him in response.

Turning his head sideways he saw the pale little mare coming in behind him her hooves never splaying outward nor betraying her. Within the moonlight she appeared ghostly almost innocent in his deep chocolate eyes. Her silken cream locks swaying around her for a positively romantic effect. Ribbons of silk adorned by flowers added a nice colorful feminine effect he showed great appreciation for.

"No dancer no matter novice or master should ever heed themselves into a drunken stupor of exhaustion" he spoke softly to her noting her sides were heaving quite heavily, "Rest now Brisi and drink deeply of the brook that gives us life".

Moving toward her now closer his shoulder touched upon her silently letting the Irish bred mare no he wasn't going anywhere. The night was still young as the moon still climbed to her central point. Even though the dance had come to a close he rather admired the softness of her coat as his shoulder brushed against hers. He knew she'd soon gather water letting it soothe the parchness aspiring within her dry throat. Many years he'd danced silently without his childhood sweetheart wondering if the dance would always soothe his wanderlust for something more.

Thinking upon his parents and children he remarked that even they had ventured away from the solitary dance letting their souls be free to express love. Looking upon the starlit sky in the heat of summer he wondered what was jostling within the Palomino's mind. Similar movements such as his own only made the stallion wonder just how that Irish mare thought about him on any level.

"Brisi" he murmured standing there, "Tell me what your mind is pondering at this very moment."

Takoda wc: 438  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:08 pm
Following behind in her own gait she never lost sight of the handsome stallion moving endlessly ahead of her. She couldn't help watching his ebony tail swaying in the breeze a few feet in front of her now. Chilling sensations edged deeply around her chest feeling the sweat soaked froth linger upon her pale coat. Taking note to his destination finally she moved into a trot catching up with him quickly. Hearing the running lifeforce bubbling over the rocks and brambles she could help but imagine the cool liquid returning her tired life anew. Stepping toward him she noted his words a shallow pant lingering in her breath as her head gracefully swung downward in a sweep to contact with the water. Such illustrious grace as it fell upon her throat quenching the thirst she desired madly now. Drinking in life she radiated with a glimmer once carried before being shadowed by subtle exhaustion.

Breath halting with a brief skip she felt his shoulder deliberately up against hers warmth of his soul touching upon her lightly in concern. Her body shivered with a breeze as it blew silently past her once again looking up at the stars. His query caught her atten with a swivel of her listening ears, "My mind?" she responded in a soft voice, "Well I've been having the time of my life tonight Takoda if that's what you mean". Eyes slowly moving from the stars she dared to look into those deep chocolate orbs that transfixed upon her. Shuddering she swallowed slowly her mouth feeling dry once more caught in the gaze of this handsome stallion.

His gaze was direct but it wasn't severe in any means of harm but adoration as the moonlight glimmered off those deep chocolate glowing orbs. It was too hard to figure out what his real question desired of an answer. She blinked her eyes slowly feeling her heart flutter in a slow thumping sensation. It was sheer wonderment why he was asking such a thing of her then again it was right there. She broke the spell looking away from the stallion whose stare would not deter from her. Brisi had never felt love even if it tickled her nose into a familiar sneeze. Belly full of butterflies she internally felt her cheeks redden as her neck carried her gaze to the sky with a thousand twinkling lights. Her throat felt really dry but she managed to speak, "I...." she was intimidated to respond but yet she knew she had to, "I really like you Takoda. I always have since I arrived here in Celendria's herd. I could just watch you forever under the moonlight. Your grace, your spirit, you are quite handsome you know".

She closed her eyes foreboding herself to say another word incase this was a cruel joke. She breathed silently swishing her tail with accompanying flicks of her ears. In truth of her touching heart she found him to be handsome but his love lied with another mare whom he had provided children with. Her heart was quite possibly leading her astray now the way it's fast beats called out to him. Perhaps this dance did exhaust her to dream crazy thoughts of falling in love with her teacher. Ears almost lowering in shame she pulled away from him trying to lessen the beats of her heart, "I think I should return back. It's late for the both of us".

Feeling a pang she dared not look at those eyes burning through her with passion like the dance she performed with him. Perhaps it was better that they end this night on a sweet song rather than a dull note.

Brisi wc: 614  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:13 pm
The chocolate paint stallion stared endlessly toward her his gaze painting her like a canvas. Her words his release from the torment he was feeling inside a simple moment of truth. A shy creature both fair and not hindering her love of dance as he gradually fell for her. A shimmering iridescent beautiful prose of movement and beauty captured in a fair mare mirroring the moonlight dappling her coat. His breath slowly slipping from his mouth as he exhaled in her presence. His heart yearned closure not daring this fair maiden to be a rebound in the loss of his first love. Time sucked away happiness both in her eyes and his the longer he dwelled on the past rather than live in the present. His bloodline carried on in his three daughters reminiscent enough to carry him on to happiness. Truly he wanted to confess his deep feelings releasing the pangs of longing to nurture another.

His thoughts though caved inward once she spoke bringing down the world, "Brisi' he spoke with a hard lump in his throat, "Please do not go. I desire your company tonight more than you could ever know". His desperation was seeping through but his words were in honestly in his attempt for her to listen to him.

Taking a solitary step forward his ears swived toward her, "Brisi. I want you as my partner in dance, in love, in eternal life".

His words were bold as they desired to cradle the spooked mare yet gentle and understanding. Another step closer he called to her in his family's tone for loving others. A nicker designed to attract a life mate hoping he wasn't in vain. Closer he kept progressing till he was by her side, "Please Brisi. Please don't leave the Moonlight."

Takoda wc: 298  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:42 pm
Tears welling in her eyes the palomino Irish mare wanted to run far away yet her feet stayed planted deceiving her intentions. She refused to be a love interest to someone she had just met though in honesty since she arrived in the Kawani lands she admired him from afar. A foreign heart beating like the wind every night the stallion danced under the brilliant moonlight. There was something intertwined in that scene always creating her heart to beat like the native's drums during gatherings. Trembling she refused to return his gaze that clung to her as another furry coat would fit like a glove. Her ears swiveled picking up movement behind her causing her to spook internally but not move in response. Trying desperately not to listen to him caused her to tremble more. Being apparent in her thoughts she knew Takoda the son of a dancer had fallen in love with her not only in this night but many beforehand. It wasn't her beauty transfixing his heart but her passion for life that made this simple once show beauty more desirable.

She tried hard closing him out but to no avail as he pleaded with her. Steadfast she frowned feeling his presence ever closer as he moved up beside her. Refusing to lock his gaze her head stayed turned shimmering with tears her heart created in earnesty of her feelings. Then she heard him finally creating her trembling more of uncertainty to happiness. Her own body betrayed her heart as she released a tear, "Takoda... Now I need to go" she whimpered still her feet betraying her as hooves buried themselves in the dirt. His closeness made her desire him more just breathing in the deep scent of a stallion wild at heart. Soon she wouldn't be able to fight against her heart as her thoughts slipped away. Crying now like a filly lost in her way she still refused to look at him in fear for going against mindset.

"Takoda I...." she breathed in sniffles clenching her eyes shut.

Brisi wc: 342  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:42 am
Takoda remained by her side blowing out gently to the fair Palomino transfixing his heart, "Dear sweet Brisi. Please do not cry it makes me saddened when you do".

He remembered her that day stepping off the boat with the mate of his second daughter Azura. She was timid yet beautiful stepping down the plank to a foreign land her master sold her off to. Growing up wild in this free land Takoda had never had the pleasure or regret of meeting a two-legger from another land. He was still quite young in learning but he never forgot the green-eyed beauty who adorned her silken tail and mane with many ribbons and flowers. It took the young mare some time to trust Tirranna who eventually won her over with fruit, treats, and pampered tranquility. She knew nothing of freedom which when experienced brought her glimmer into those emerald orbs green as the grass. He never forgot she arrIved nor did he ignore the fact she watched him dance for many years.

Craning his neck outward his muzzle gently lipped at her own breathing outward in reassurance, "Brisi I love you. Please I know you are fighting your thoughts right now. You by no means are a rebound you are my soulmate." Pulling in closer he listened to her tears as her breathing was broken from her sadness. Nickering to her he lipped her tear stained cheek again, "Bri sweet Brisi please look at me. Please" he spoke softly feeling her body tremble yet her hooves were glued firmly to the ground.

Stubborn with a sensible nature he would wait an eternity for her to respond.

Takoda wc: 275  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:14 am
Her ears betrayed her swiveling to catch his deep voice pleading for her to face him. Cheeks soaked with tears created dark lines trailing through her soft pale fur. Swallowing heavy she still refused to look at him. What had been a simple encounter turned out to be a calling in life which she was afraid to face. Screaming internally she wanted to turn facing him with her green eyes accepting him for the mysticism he placed over her. Every inch of her being wanted to gallop to him yet her mind betrayed feelings leaving her scattered in her response. Her trembling wasn't in fear rather the longing to be loved even though she was free. Sniffling again she felt his muzzle lip at her cheek in hopes she'd turn to face him.

Gathering courage she finally spoke, "It's been many years since I knew love Takoda. A simple girl who saw my potential became my world. We danced together not to win but to give it our best. She'd dress up my mane and tail in flowers and ribbons before our shows. Perfect as anyone we were a team placing second but, Anna didn't care how we were judged. We could of come in dead last and still we were the best dancers in the world".

Lowering her head she sighed closing her eyes again finally turning to look deeply into his eyes, "Upon the day I was sold to the trader my heart ceased to beat. Anna's family hit hard times forcing her to sell me off to the unknown. I will never forget the day her arms wrapped around me or her tears soaking into my neck as I as lead away to be brought here". Her eyes glimmered not in happiness but sadness as her memories mirrored the tale she told, "Takoda you are wild born so you wouldn't understand my struggle about life. Please understand I don't want you to leave but my heart is stretching infinite directions right now".

Inherently, Brisi wondered if he understood her tattered tale creating weaving tears that stroked her cheeks in remembrance of her first beloved friend.

Brisi wc: 358  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:37 pm
Breaking hearts captured in a solo moment as they both yearned to be connected.

Takoda's own beating heart wanted nothing more than to be with fair mare whom awakened his closed heart. Desperately, he called out to her in movement and instinct. He listened quietly as she spoke soaking in her emotion and insecurity his ears swiveling to make sure nothing was forgotten. This crucial moment lifted a veil from her past allowing him to gaze upon sadness captured in a soft voice by Brisi.

Her unsettled voice sounded broken when she spoke her feelings of something she regarded as precious and endearing. The stallion reminded himself her feelings were brittle hindered by grief and sadness. Something so eternally precious making her life grant meaning ripped away unexpected by the hands of elder creatures supporting their lives and decisions. Frowning he tried imaging her words to something comprehensible he could understand and relate to. A beautiful child growing in love and adoration learning the delicate art form of dance. Takoda from his foal hood to adult had been bred specifically for the sheer purpose to dance in expression and talent. This simple mare standing there trembling with mixed feelings appeared in his deep eyes another born to perform from the heart.

Closing his eyes he stepped in closer to her that her shoulder brushed against his as he spoke, "Brisi. It's true I didn't grow up learning to love a two-legger as you did. I was born a free spirit as we all are here" he blew outward knowing her ears were trained on him, "I fell in love with my childhood friend teaching her to dance become my future partner at heart."

Now he sighed heavily, "She never could truly said she loved me eternally though we shared three daughters within our lives. Prinsona is the beat of my heart making me prideful of something I shared with Ascoscoi. Her disappearance brought me pain mingled with regret causing my own heart to conform strictly to the dance that fuels my soul".

Moving slowly he faced her not dropping his gaze nor his confidence, "Yes it was one dance but your spirit awakened me to see the passion again. Your very being spoke to me through that secluded veil I hid beneath. Brisi I'm not afraid nor an I inhibited to say ... I love you. Not because you are simply beautiful but your unyielding heart told me just now as you trembled with uncertainty".

Reaching his muzzle outward to her he spoke once more, "We've both lost something invaluable in our lives but through each other love and passion of dance have connected us to each other. I will give you all the time you need my Brisi. If my words have reached you through the endless queries among us then come find me. If you choose not to then I will remember this night as it has inspired me to awaken from that soulless torment."

Blowing outward one last time he looked her deeply in the eyes then turned and began walking away to leave her with her thoughts.

Takoda wc: 520  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:49 pm
Sill confused yet longing her ears zeroed in upon every word that spoke in essence to her heart.

Takoda's words spoken from his soul caused her heart to beat even more her tear streaked face turning more to look at him. Momentarily, his own words captivated her revealing his own purpose within their complex yet free-spirited lives. Fact being he lost something precious burying himself in doubt and self regret, Flicking her ears listening to him she began understanding why he as an individual called out to her over a sea of endless stars. The brightest illuminated within her own passionate soul a shining beacon among all others.

Finally, Brisi was starting to comprehend he in the same regard was lost as she was after the disappearance of his first love.

Nearing her now close till their muzzles barely touched he finally spoke his heart as it sang outward like a flying eagle high in the sky. Crickets chirped as the moon flickered behind clouds then glimmered around them mystically giving her the option to listen or fully close everything out around her. A gasp of breath quick in surprise left her lungs as he spoke his last words before turning away leaving her to contemplate her response.

"We've both lost something invaluable in our lives but through each other love and passion of dance have connected us to each other. I will give you all the time you need my Brisi. If my words have reached you through the endless queries among us then come find me. If you choose not to then I will remember this night as it has inspired me to awaken from that soulless torment."

Straightening herself the pale mare watched him walk slowly away from her his eyes not once returning her gaze targeted upon him. Flicking her ears again she noted the crickets ceased their song as the moon shuffled beneath clouds once more. Every inch of her being being demanded her to follow him though her hooves still remained in the soft turf mingled with velvety moss beneath her hooves. His own slow walk carried no passion but a simple creature lingering away for her to think upon her reply. As he cleared the hill over the meadow she began to tremble feeling alone within the flickering random moonlight cycling around her. If her thoughts were to keep firm she may lose him forever within the shroud of this undecided night. A breeze cool with the hint of fall sidled past her making her withers shiver. Her mind though was leaping hurdles determining what her course of action would be.

Standing there calm yet shivering she saw a glimpse of her first love standing there holding the velvet dancing halter they competed in. Her sad little eyes watching the mare endlessly yet she made no attempt to run to her. Brisi's eyes now trained on the girl she nickered softly. At first this image appeared sad then she smiled toward her precious friend, "Go on now Brisi. Don't let him get away" the image spoke outward to her with a guiding purpose. Brisi flicking her ears turned to look in the direction Takoda had vanished to then back to Anna's image. A partial circle of moonlight wrapped around the aea the girl once appeared leaving nothing but night and moonlight around her. Swiveling her head back to Takodas direction she stepped forward a single tear lingering in her eye, "I understand Anna. Thank you".

Taking another step her body still trembled as the crickets began chirping once more the moonlight filtering a path toward his exit from her side. Breathing in the night air she caught his scent growing fainter as her heart began beating faster. Closing her eyes she stepped forward again then galloped as fast as she could to find Takoda. As she ran she called out in her soft sing song voice, "Takoda! Please come back! I've made up my mind!".

Moving into a smooth canter as her silken mane trailed behind her in creame and ribbons she began looking for him walking within the moonlight.

Brisi wc: 615
Takoda voice: 72  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:49 pm
A solemn heart beat slowly knowing his words had nearly glimmered along her subconscious.

Moving in a slow walk he left her behind disheveled with a broken heart. Perhaps in her own perspective her heart being sealed was the only protection her memories kept well secured. Scuffing a hoof with a staggered walk his soul remained listless. No feeling of passion illuminated vicariously only an ember flickering with the slightest breath. Love of the dance stayed distant letting him ponder his thoughts. A seemingly heartfelt devotion was declined from a moment that surfaced from sadness in her past. Her own actions couldn't be blamed in her response his own murmurings a subtle nod she was upfront on her decision.

Making his way to the nearest stream they drank deeply from before he pondered her words letting them mingle within his thoughts. Being born within the free land as the natives called it he had no inklings there were other Soquili from faraway lands.
Her mentioning of having a two-legger as a first love was puzzling indeed but his subconscious explained her sorrow perfectly.

Craning his neck downward he drank deeply closing those deep chocolate orbs.

"Takoda!" came an echo that only glimmered in his soul.

As the water traveled smoothly down his throat he pictured a young filly painted in cream and spirit. Beside her he pictured the girl she mentioned an eerie feeling washing over him. Bringing his head upright he caught sight of a light that beamed innocently where the moonlight touched upon the grass. Blinking as water dribbled off his muzzle he swore there a strange thing appeared then laughed. Shaking his head laughter filled his body looking back at the spectral image.

A young girl much like "Anna" described by Brisi previously stood there before him now.

Ears swived in curiousity trying to figure out what this image was doing here and trying to say. She was quite young with sparkle in her eyes he noted. Her smile was infectious causing him to do the same. The image hadn't approached him yet he knew she was watching him. Two-leggers or humans as some were called couldn't understand Soquili yet they shared a special bond with one another trudging past the barrier. Blowing outward his nostrils caught no scent of this being only the stillness of the moon covered night. Suddenly, his eyes lightened as the image began walking toward the way he had walked leaving Brisi to her thoughts. Ears swiveling again he stepped forward following the image who would stop occasionally to check on his progress.

"Takoda!". Once again his name echoed through the reeds carrying wind near the stream.

The laughter he heard was the image of the girl who took off running over the hill. Tossing his head he took off in a slow trot seeking where this phantom image had disappeared to. Noting it had stopped on the hill top Takoda saw the smile once again filling his heart with promise. Ears flicking again ashe blinked the little girl vanished leaving full moonlight in her path. Moving with a shiver along his spine the stallion made his way to the top of the hill.

"Takoda! Please come back! I've made up my mind!".

Now he understood.

Moving toward him an image appeared of a fair mare with emerald eyes bright as spring grass. Her long silken cream locks moved within the breeze adorned with flowers and ribbons. Suddenly, his heart soared as his hooves carried him in a full gallop toward her. Moonlight illuminated the ground with each stride as he called out to his unyielding love, "Brisi"!

Takoda wc: 573
Brisi voice wc: 33  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:16 pm
Worried feelings surrounded her inklings traveling further than she ever destined herself.

Occasionally the clouds made way for the moon who shined brightly when she was allowed. Awakened senses from Anna's visit left her feeling despair without his presence next to her. Holding her own desires back she never wanted her friend's memories lost in vain among a heart filled with unyielding love. It merely had been a spark within the beat of her heart as Brisi opened her eyes to see a stallion who loved the dance as she did. Watching him nightly made her heart shiver longing to know him and become part of his soul. That piece of her though stayed hidden remarking she could never love anyone as much as her childhood friend. Deep inside she buried other thoughts willing them to stay hidden relying on her love of one long lost.

Slowing to a halt she tested the air her nostrils soaking in the essence of night itself. It seemed in her evaluation the more her path was of course the moon hid herself.

"Just like those nightly games Anna" she mused looking at the clouds again as the moon subtly peeked through. Turning her head she noticed that bright light again her eyes green flickering orbs. Remembrance spoke of hide n seek when she was merely a foal first learning the world around her. Anna would play humorous games with her new friend causing the lil filly to kick up her hooves and prance around. When Anna was sad Brisi would trot over to her rubbing her baby fine fur upon the girl's face. Sadness was of course something Brisi never understood but it made her feel down. So she'd playfully grab the flower band in Anna's hair and run away with hit bobbing her little head. Sometimes it was a book, or whatever was in the girl's hands. Each time Brisi would whinny then run away forcing Anna to chase after her in a scolding nature. When she reached the filly though retrieving the stolen item she would wrap her arms around the foal's neck and say "thank you".

Brisi noted the light around her leading her somewhere. Just like those games she followed the moonlight prancing as if she were a filly again. When the light appeared at the top of the meadowed hill her eyes lightened with life because the spirit shone so brightly she realized it was a beacon. Trotting toward it her ears caught a sound...

As the light vanished she noticed a familiar sight coming toward her. That muscular build painted in tobiano paint carrying orbs of the deepest chocolate. His stance unyielding ashe called out to her. Momentarily her heart skipped a beat capturing his vision deep within her building soul. "Takoda" she whispered softly as tears streaked her cheeks.

"Brisi" he responded resonating his love for a small fair Irish born mare.

Then as clockwork turns they galloped toward each other in full adoration. Words were not needed as her hooves brought her to his strong muscular side tears sliding down her face. Pulling inward she nuzzled against him letting her heart beat genuinely not afraid to feel his ow burning love for her. Warmth filled them both as they nuzzled letting one another know what their final answer was illuminated by the moon's light.

"I choose you".

~Fin

Brisi wc: 549
Takoda voice wc: 13  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2