Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] From Here To There ( Memory & Aiyana )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:06 am
❥ THE LADY ESPEON "MEMORY"

User Image

Tonight was different from every other night she had spent living with the carousel, usually they would rope in an audience just by passing through. Soquili would hear their magical songs and chimes ringing through the forest, be lured through curiosity alone of drifting sounds growing distant with every minute that passed, racing to catch them before they dissipated in to the night;but tonight, they were guests.

Called upon by a name unknown to her, they had their own town, their own community, a huge herd that felt familiar to her in some way. Not like the carousel was, the family that she had come to know and love but of a time before now and when she tried to think beyond the fey, loneliness would consume her. She was not to be sad tonight, not when there was so many people watching, she had to be her best. She had to dazzle them and evoke mystery and suspense within her stories.

Memory tossed her head back, her long curls falling loosely over her shoulder, she then stretched her right front leg out in front of her and lowered her nose to the side of her knee, only a slither of her moonlit eyes were seen peering over the stretched out limb, staring at what would be an audience if this wasn't just a warm up before the actual play. She lifted her head once more and with it followed one leg, still stretched out, and the other then followed its twin. Turning, one back hoof moving at a time, she did a full circle and then leaped forward, landing on her front hooves, she swung her back end in to a graceful landing and swooping around her side was the long, purple feline tail that glistened with decorative beading.

Despite there being nobody around to see her perform, she was smiling. It may appear as though the performance came natural to her from an outside perspective but that was not the case, she had worked very hard at being able to move in that way and it wasn't often that her warm ups were a success like the one she had just done. In fact, she had hurt herself several times in the act. It was only by a string of luck that she hadn't messed up during a live performance and because of that she could not let the moment be wasted, she had to smile, had to be proud of what she had achieved even if it was only for her own benefit.

When the moment subsided and the feeling of success washed away, her smile then faded and there she was, stood alone again with that emptiness creeping inside of her.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:05 pm
User Image

"Is there something wrong? I do hope everything is to your specifications,"a gentle voice came from the doorway. The voice was coming from a pink haired mare, her curls bouncing as she walked towards the other mare. It had been her who had asked for them to come here, knowing this would be a wonderful way to celebrate the herd that she had begun. Her pale green eyes came upon the mare who had moments before been dancing, but now looked very sad. She knew that look all too well, it was one she had had for the longest time, before she met the boys. Not saying anything more, she would wait for the other to speak, if she so chose to. Aiyana was not one to force anyone to say anything, unless they wanted to. It just so happened that some people actually seemed to open up to her. It must be something about how she was, that people trusted her and felt comfortable confiding in her.

Candle Wick Ghost

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:48 am
❥ THE LADY ESPEON "MEMORY"

Memory's body jerked in surprise as the sound of a gentle voice filled her tufty, elongated ears. She turned her head to look behind her and the sight of a white mare with blue ornate markings, adorned with fluffy pink curls walking towards her entered her vision. The mare was extremely beautiful in her natural elegance and Memory could see in her pale green eyes there was warmth and wisdom nestled within them.

"Everything is absolutely perfect."
She nodded, the curls of her mane folded and sprung back to life with the movement of her head and her eyes that were once sombre and distant finally found their flare. "The decorations, the set, I am unable to find the words to express my utmost gratitude for your devotion and most generous hospitality." She took in a deep breath which almost come across as a gasp she had been that quick to show her appreciation of everything she and her herd had done for them. They certainly weren't a group that was used to having things done for them and would usually have to unpack and then set everything up for what would be the shortest of evenings before having to dive right back in to packing everything away again so that they could continue on their endless road to nowhere.

Memory only had to lift her gaze to be reminded of the lengths they had gone to to make the carousel feel as comfortable as possible in their home. There were ribbons tied from branch to branch, stained with exotic patterns and rich colours. Lanterns that were hung from every height, illuminating the tree's, the earth and the sky in brilliant and vibrant colour schemes. The organization of the entire setting was excellent, Memory could have sworn the lighting was organic if it wasn't lacking the obvious triggers like glowing mushrooms, glow-worms and fireflies which were the only natural creatures she could think of that created this kind of spectral lighting.

Even beyond all of that, there were stalls packed with various different kind of foods and bedding spread out beyond those for the weary to rest. Memory let out a sigh of completion, she wasn't used to this kind of luxury, there was so many things to choose from that she fell indecisive of her needs and desires.

"I can't honestly thank you enough on behalf of all the carousel, you must have worked hard on this for days, weeks, months even?" Memory just couldn't say for sure how long something of this size would take to prepare. To collect the food and materials alone would have been a challenge. The carousel picked up nicknack's that they would take with them on their travels from time to time but nothing like what was on display here.

"Forgive me, in all the excitement I have forgotten to introduce myself."
She slowly bowed her head to the mare. "My name is Memory." A warm smile filled her lips as she lifted her head to eye the mare's pale greens with her own moonlit orbs, awaiting the name of their wonderful host in return.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:53 am
A soft smile came to Aiyana's muzzle when she heard the other mare say that everything was perfect. She was very glad to hear that, she had done everything she could to make sure the carousel was comfortable. She bowed her head gently in acknowledgement as Memory's gracious words filled her ears, it felt good to know their hard work had paid off. Every member of their herd had pitched in and she did all she could as well. She believed that a leader should be willing to do what she asked her people to do. The purple mare finished her current line of speaking with an introduction of herself.

"It is very nice to meet you, Memory. My name is Aiyana and my mate, his name is Star Blayze. We are quite honored to have you and your friends grace us with your presence. You see, our herd is just starting to grow and we thought it would be nice to have a celebration of sorts. I had heard nothing but good things about your group, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if you would come. Is there anything else you may need?"she asked.

Candle Wick Ghost

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas