Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The generations (Copena Jolon, Hadriel & Hexane)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:03 pm
Hadriel pushed forward with his son Hexane following behind. They were off to visit with his parents, Hexane's grandparents. The walk for him was slow and rather laborious since he wasn't exactly in the bed of health. He took after his father Hardtack in that manner. Hexane had recently gotten involved with a mare that didn't seem like who the young stallion should be with... But that wasn't for Hadriel to decide. Poor Scarab was fretting all over the place over the pairing. Hadriel himself really had to wonder what his son saw in her. She was trouble, and Hadriel wasn't too sure how to talk to the young stallion about it.

"Hexane, son." He exhaled roughly. His voice hoarse from the years. "I'm not good with this kind of stuff. But that mare you're seeing... Your father and I don't think that she is good for you." There, he said it.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:15 pm
Hexane didn't really want to go and see Grammy Copena. Sometimes her mood swings were a bit scary but more over, Caitlin needed him. He didn't want to leave her, he liked to be with her. Sure she didn't always say the nicest things... And she didn't always treat him like Daddy and Papa treated each other. But they always said relationships also came with hard work. And so he was doing all the hard work. Not only that, they were getting awful friendly lately. More so then well, usual. He frowned inside his mask and then turned his attention to his Dad when he began to talk. "What do you mean? I really like to spend time with her. I mean I know things aren't like they are with you and Papa but... There could really be something there with Caitlin."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:25 pm
Hadriel looked back over his shoulder at Hexane. He was to young to even realize what he and Scarab had. He wanted his children to have their lives and make their own... smaller mistakes to learn how to be independent. But he wasn't sure that Caitlin would end up being a small mistake. Deep in his bones he knew that mare had the fixings to ruin his sons life but he had no real proof.

"I know that it seems that way now, but you're young and I'm worried that she's not going to help you become a better you. She'll just drag you down. And you know that you papa and I will be there no matter what but you need to really think about this relationship with her. Do you see yourself being lifemates? Because I don't. And you know I'm always right." He nodded more so to himself, using a line that his mother Copena had used.

Speaking of she would be just around that bend in the path.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:43 pm
Copena lifted her head and let her white eyes glance down the path. Her family would be arriving. She had been looking forward to that visit. She hadn't seen her grandson in quite some time. Hadriel visited often and occasionally brought his mate Scarab with him. He was a delight stallion. But Hadriel expressed some concerns for Hexane and a mare he had started to date. And from the sounds of it, the two were discussing the very subject. Copena didn't know Hexane well enough to really say anything about him dating but he knew that if Hadriel was concerned then there was a reason for it. After all, Hadriel was the only one that dear Cenotaph had trusted.

When the two came into sight she heard Hadriel's line, one that Jolon had said a number of times when she, as Copena wasn't able to get a point across.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:50 pm
"What!?" Hexane couldn't believe what Hadriel was saying. But at the same time there was something in him that was agreeing... "But I really like her." He exhaled. "I know that I don't have enough life experience to really know but she likes to have me around. That's more then I can say for any of the other mares my age." He sighed, maybe what his Daddy was saying was true. Things were rather one sided in the relationship. And honestly she did seem to have a bunch of baggage, foals with other stallions. But she was older! So it did make sense... Right? He sighed again and as he exhaled his grammy came into view and he had to perk up.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:01 pm
"Oh Hexane my dear, you father is probably right. Not that I know what you're really talking about. But your father is very wise." She smiled weakly as they joined her. She pushed her front hoof into the ground nervously. She paced forward and give Hadriel a soft nuzzle on his nose. "It's so nice to see both you. It's been such a longtime. Hexane, you've grown into a handsome young stallion. Just like your father!" She smiled weakly again. As she shifted her weight Kiryard gave a screech inside the tree truck that grew on her back. She glanced over at him and then back to her family.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:22 pm
Hadriel couldn't help but frown. His mother, Copena seemed far too nervous and when she tried to agree with him she went about it all wrong. Hadriel had filled her in as to why they were visiting and truthfully he was hoping that Jolon, her other personality would be present to handle this but the cat was out of the bag so to speak. He let his radiated eyes look around, he had expect his father to be here too but he might have not been feeling well. The air was a bit tough to breath.

He carefuly touched his nose to his mothers and grunted at her pet Kirkyard as he slept in the trunk. "I hope that Cenotaph is faring well?" He asked after the pleasantries were taken care of.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:24 pm
Hexane couldn't help but let his mouth hang open for a minute. Even his grandmother who knew nothing about what was going on was siding with his Dad! He closed his mouth and gave a snort. "Grammy! You don't even KNOW her. How can you even agree with him? Maybe Dad is just don't like her because she's a bit older!" He growled and stomped his hoof. He realized that snapping at his grandmother was wrong but... But they were both ganging on up him! And at this point it was just making him more set on his decision to date Caitlin.

His tail thrashed around behind him as he glared at his dad. "Why did you have to get Grammy involved in this anyways!"

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:27 pm
Copena's glowing white eyes widened when Hexane raised his voice. She knew she was terrible at intervention type things... Jolon was so much better and wasn't sure why that side of herself hadn't come out yet. She sighed lightly and glanced over at her son. "I understand Hexane. But your father is right. Regardless of the mares age you have to realize that if she isn't helping you and complimenting your life that she's not the right one. Maybe you could bring her to meet your fathers one evening and they could really get to know her if she feel so strongly."

"Oh Cenotaph is doing as she usually does. She misses you though. You were her favorite and the only one she seemed to trust enough. I'm sad that she doesn't trust me, her own mother... But with my troubles I guess it couldn't be helped.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:29 pm
"Hey now Hexane, don't you raise your voice to your grandmother. She was just trying to be helpful. Now apologize or you'll be grounded." Hadriel huffed out in his coarse voice. He raised himself up and puffed out his chest. He would not allow anyone, even his own son to talk down to his mother. He knew that trying to talk sense into his son was going to be hard but this was getting out of hand... He hated the idea of tough parenting... Scarab's heart would break but maybe Hexane had to make his own mistakes to learn from them. And this Caitlin could possibly cause a lot of damage. But maybe his mother had a good idea, maybe if Hexane invited her over he could scare her off, though Scarab wouldn't think it right. There was no good way to end this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:30 pm
The young stallion thought if it was possible, that there would be steam coming out of his ears with the anger that had built up inside. He opened his mouth but then his father Hadriel scolded him and his ears lowered. The atmosphere around his shoulders bristled when he closed his eyes to try and regain his composure. "I'm sorry Grammy for speaking so rudely to you." In his head he was adding in the excuses of no one understanding, he was an adult now ect ect. He looked over at his dad who was receiving his update on his favorite sister. He was sure his sister would understood his choice! He dug his hoof into the ground and resigned to the fact that this visit would be long and anything but fun.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:31 pm
Oh great... Now all she seemed to do was make the two stallions fight more. She wasn't good at this parenting stuff... She had no idea how Hadriel turned out so level headed. With the added weight of this fighting Copena seemed to sag a bit. This really wasn't what she wanted their visit to be like. She saw them so infrequently and to have them at odds. She stamped her hoof down with as much force as she could muster and it sent a painful shiver through her body.

"Hexane, I accept your apology, but remember that you are the child. Hadriel, remember to be open minded." She nodded, proud of herself for speaking up.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games