Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Looking at Fishes (Harper and Liam)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:26 am
The morning was filled with training while the afternoon was doing some manual labor around one of the departments that were short handed kept the hunter busy for most of the day and rather impatient to escape on time. When her shift was finally over, and with the quickest pace she could muster Harper made her way back to the dorm to shower and to change into something a little more comfortable, tank and shorts. Digging through her drawers she pulled out all of the snack foods she had stashed away and shuffled them all into a bag before slinging it over her shoulder and heading back out the door again.

Pulling her found out she shot out a text.

Beejoux

Hey Liam heading your way. TTYS!

Stuffing it back into her bag she picked up her pace again to something a cross between a jog and a walk to the underwater observation deck.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:42 am
He'd been hungry when they'd originally talked, and that had been a while ago. Now, as Harper's newest DM rolled in to declare she was on her way, the Moon could feel his stomach grumbling in demand. He shouldn't have skipped lunch...

But there was nothing for it now. A little more patience and Harper would be there, hopefully laden down with all kinds of snacks. Wonderful company and tasty food, it seemed perfect combination to finish out what was lift of his shift in the underwater observation pod.

Shifting in his seat, he folded his hands over his stomach, ankles crossing beneath the chair, and watched a school of passing fish as he waited.

hanging gallows

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:45 am
It only took her a few minutes to get there, and another pausing outside to catch her breath so it didn't look as if she had ran the entire way there not that Harper thought Liam would have minded it. Brushing down her fly away hair and straightening out her shirts she headed into the observation room.

Crossing the floor she set the bag down and wrapped her arms around Liam's shoulder from behind and placed a quick kiss on his cheek before looking at the large undersea window.

"Hey how's your duty of watching the fishes going?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:32 pm
If he hadn't of heard her coming it would have been rather startling when those slender arms came in from either side to wrap around his shoulders, but the fish hadn't been quite that captivating. He smiled up at her as she leaned against him, head tipping so he could return the cheek kiss. His arms lifting to lay his hands loosely against her own where they rested on him.

"Peacefully uneventful." His thumbs worked against her skin, back and forth in slow lines. "Which is good, I suppose. I don't think I'd want to see anything more than the normal fish that hang around here.

"How was your day?"

hanging gallow

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:01 pm
“That’s true, it would be cool to see something like dolphin or jellyfish maybe tho on occasion, not that I am entirely sure if they would even live in this water.” She grinned pressing another kiss to his cheek before resting hers against his to watch the window again.

“Today was the same old, get up to train a little, go do a shift and move a few things around because of being a lackey, nothing really eventful but I guess like fishes that is a good thing.” Looking at him again she ran her hands down his chest resting her entire chin on his shoulder.

“I did bring some snacks if you’re hungry.”

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:25 pm
He gave a content hum of agreement before leaning his head to rest against her's. "I saw some jellies earlier, and I think maybe a shark, but that one was too far to really see properly." At least he thought that was what he'd seen. Where they too close to the island for normal animals to survive? Or being that they were transient, could fish and other aquatic life swim in and out of the area without any long term harm? He just didn't know, and he was never around anyone that might know the answer when the idle curiosity sprung up.

Small hands ran down his chest, and he reached to circle either slender wrist loosely in long fingers, holding gently. Half tempted to pull her over his shoulder and into his lap. More than half tempted...

She was saved by the mention of snacks. It had him tipping his head to glance a her sideways. "I am, and you're a saint." He'd asked, and she'd delivered. "What kind of snacks?" Not that he was picky. He'd eat anything that she'd brought along. Too hungry to turn it down, even if he had been picky.

hanging gallow

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:04 am
“Oh, a shark would be pretty cool to see as long as it stayed on the other side of the glass.” She kept running her fingers softly along his chest as he held her wrist, lingering a bit longer before letting go in order to retrieve the bag of snacks she had brought along with her.

“I have some skittles, a bag of cheetos, and something way too sugary to drink.” Harper grinned bringing the bag over to his chair and setting down next to his feet before returning to her position around his neck. This time she laid a few kisses on his cheek and neck before resting her chin on his shoulder. “I could probably deal with being close to shark if I was in the water with one of those cages they have on TV.”

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:59 pm
Oh, she was going to make his job difficult, yes she was.

His hands loosened as she drew on her wrists so she could retrieve the snacks, and he watched with interest as she grabbed the bag and listed the contents. It had him sitting up momentarily, leaning in his chair as if he meant to retrieve one of the aforementioned treats, paused as she set it on the floor beside his chair and wandered back around behind him to drape across his shoulders again.

Liam sank back obediently, eagerly under her weight, and his head tilted as soft lips brushed against his cheek and down along the more sensitive skin of his neck. It made him shiver, and all the breath left him as he tried at once to focus on the gentle touch, and ignore it.

When the latter proved impossible, he went for her wrists again, lifting one up and over his head so both her arms were slung across one of his shoulders. From there, it was easy to drag her over and into his lap. Trapping her hands in his own in the confusion.

"I don't think you have to worry about meeting a shark. You've got a shield now, and a weapon you can summon at any time." He chuckled, bumping the back of her shoulder with his chin. "It could bite you all day and I don't think it'd do much."

stella cinere

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas