Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was a little different, the slow walk the golden mare made across the grass covered ground as the soft noise of twigs and leaves crunched below her hooves. For the last few weeks she has spent a good deal of her time in the desert, the hot sun baking her back as sand whipped around leaving a bitter taste in her mouth. Being in the forest was a huge contrast to Niabi and at times almost made gave her an unsettling feeling. In the desert you could see almost anything around you, that being the exception of things lurking in the ground. In the forest it was harder to see, and with a golden coat like hers she found herself standing out like a sore thumb.

Despite that, she was on a mission, she was given a request to help a soquili, however the messenger had a few other suggestions for the golden mare to help heal. To do so she needed her assistant. The doe.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The trees stretched above her head, letting out only small patches of sun to stream through the canopy as a soft breeze rocked them back and forth. It was a calm almost too quiet of a day as Faline made her way silently through the forest, she had been to a few dens already checking in on the small animals that she had learned to live there. So far everything was fine, there were some with a few scratches but nothing too serious that a little time wouldn’t heal. There was the problem of some of her rarer salves running out of stock which of course meant the doe would have to head back to the edge of the desert to find the healing herd. Of course that sent a frown across her muzzle, there was no real love to open area of the sand and no real love to get near it again if the doe could avoid it.  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:55 pm
The golden mare still made her way through, the blue eyes keen in looking for any familiar sign of the brown that blended in so easily to the trees. Of course she wouldn’t really tell Faline her entire plan for their new founded trip. Just that she would have to come because she needed an extra pair of hooves to take care of a patient. Of course she wouldn’t mention at all the fact that she really didn’t an extra pair of hoove that in fact Faline would have to stick around a little more than she had any plan in order to help heal someone, sort of like a week long nurse stay but if she told her she would never agree to it.

Nope just not telling her would be best.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:56 pm
The gold was easy to see, Faline frowned as she had paused from her daily route to notice the familiar mare making her way through the woods. Of course just when the doe got a day to herself, a day that she could take a little free time to herself and maybe just take the moment to relax more trouble had to show up. The only beneficial part of this was the mere fact that she wouldn’t have to looking for her any more at the edge of the desert or even more travel deep into the desert to get the herbs that she needed for her salve. Debating still only for a moment the doe sighed and headed in her direction.

“Hello Niabi.”  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:48 pm
A grin, which of course could only be described as something resembling a crocodile, spread across the golden mare’s muzzle as she turned immediately to where the sound of the voice was coming.

“There you are Faline, just my favorite doe that I am been looking for. I haven’t seen you in so long and I was curious how you were doing and how everything was going on here under the deep shade of trees. Are you still taking care of the little creatures that live here in the forest?” Despite the grin most of what she said was true, she did care about the doe, she was a friend and by all means Niabi did care for all the creatures that were taken care by her. The problem was the fact that she had purposely gone out into the woods to find her to help her instead of doing the decent friend thing and come just to visit and for a brief moment she felt a little guilty.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:57 pm
Faline just shook her head slowly at the golden mare, it wasn’t as if she was a terrible mare, just merely too focused on her goals and her meddling sometimes. Naibi was the sort who not only helped healed wounds, but she had knack for knowing what others really needed, when something in their lives were amiss, or when things weren’t quite as perfect as they thought they were. She knew how to help them, even if it wasn’t entirely something they had wanted them to hear, or even if it was something they wanted someone to meddle in she had the tendency of doing it anyways. There was a point in Faline’s life too, for the most part Niabi had helped her, teaching her various salves to help with those in the woods, showing how to care for others something that filled the doe’s time. Despite all of the displeasure it had caused her Faline was grateful for what she had done.

“What is it you need Naibi, you can’t just go ahead and tell me.”  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:12 pm
Niabi laughed, caught of course, not that she was entirely surprised it was very obvious given how happy she immediately came across. That wasn’t entirely normal for her.

“I need some help with a new patient. Apparently he is a stubborn one, bad habit of not wanting other’s help and worse of all likely to in the least bit not listen to the directions that I will have to give him on taking care of himself for a week. I despite the time wishing I could dedicate and stay to keep an eye on him I have to immediately leave after looking at him. You are one of the few I can trust to stay and keep an eye on him diligently, and you are the only capable, or at least I think, capable of dealing with someone rather stubborn and little bit of a grump if you ask me. Pleeeaasseee tell me you will come along, if you do I promise to bring anything you need back from the desert.”  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:19 pm
The doe stood there, watching before shaking her head slowly with a soft smile on her muzzle. “Of course I will help, you don’t need to bribe me, you are my friend… but since you offered there are a few things I need.” Grinning she gave a soft laugh. “I don’t know what you mean by being able to deal with a grump and someone stubborn but considering the fact I deal with badgers I can’t imagine he will be any worse than they can be when they are being rather grumpy.”

Pausing she thought about it again for a moment before raising a brow. “I am going to take a guess then this patient doesn’t live in the desert, considering you are offering to go there for me. Where are we going? And please tell me its somewhere a little more livable then the last few places you have dragged me to.”  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas