Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] My Fair Lady (Jan/Melvin/Saliva) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:03 am
It was a soft humming, the bed moving under her small yet firm weight. Melvin had to sit on a pillow on the floor as she dragged her fingers through his hair, a mirror beside her as she picked up another comb.

"You need to get pierced. Your ears are just appalling. A little jewelry wouldn't hurt."

She draped herself over his shoulders to drag a finger across his now bare neck, fresh from a shower and leaving him only dressed from the waist down.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:20 am

Lawrence had been walking far too long and was coming back to rest up, get another shower and rest on his laurels about his small victory over Otto. He had already removed his shoes before walking on the carpet and was in the process of removing his coat when he entered the bedroom to retrieve his dressing gown.

He froze when he realised Melvin was next to the bed and being what could only be described as draped in and pampered by some manner of harem girl. He paused in his tracks, his posture changing markedly. The only relief was that the woman seemed to be only tangentially human, very likely his or someone else's weapon.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:31 am
There came a loud, dramatic sigh when Jan spoke, and she leaned against Melvin, placing her arms atop his head. "Great. The Gnat is back." She groaned before turning to look over at him.

"Don't be like that." He warned her, turning his head to look up at Jan from across the room. "Hello Jan. Everything okay?" He asked him.

"I'm letting Saliva out for a while. She's been restless. Saliva?" He called up to her, but she only rolled her eyes and then, with eyes half open as if it was a burden to look at him, regarded him again.

"Do you walk in or does a hard breeze just sweep you in like a dust ball?"

"Saliva." Melvin warned her again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:40 am

Lawrence did not relax at the confirmation that it was Saliva who was sitting on the bed, his bed and did not take kindly to the comments on his weight.

In his thoughts Butch snarled darkly and the extra hand on his watch weapon totem shifted from one side of the watch face to the other.

"Perhaps I will leave you two alone." he said.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:43 am
"Jan, Saliva and I talk enough. Come on. I haven't seen you this morning. Where have you been?" He asked, rising up from where he sat and where Saliva had styled his hair back to sweep to one side with the help of a little product.

"Yes, we never get to talk, Janny. Stay a while. Have a little something to eat. Gain a pound."

Melvin perked. "Oh, we can have lunch."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:47 am

Lawrence sighed almost inaudibly and finally seemed to relax, slinking into a different tone of voice.

"I was on a patrol of the island." he said.

The mention of lunch made his stomach twist and the idea of eating in front of the rude creature made him shake his head. "I am not hungry." he said, and narrowing his eyes at Saliva added. "My name is Jan or Lawrence, there is no wiggle room on these names."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:53 am
"Oh, I know about wiggling room and there is plenty, Janny-boy." She said with a rep-lipped smile.

Slipping off the bed, she stood beside Melvin, short in stature to the much taller human. "Oh no. You should after a long patrol. Burning all those calories. You made plenty. Melvin doesn't eat well when you don't. She said sweetly and Melvin nodded.

"We can share something. Just a light snack at least." He urged him and stared to move to the kitchen.

"How was your patrol?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:07 pm

Whatever smug satisfaction Lawrence had brought with him from his run in with Otto dissipated entirely as he found himself subject to a ghoul who he considered absolutely crass, rude and intolerable. It rankled his pride to think that this despicable woman lived in Melvin's head at all times undermining everything he said and commenting on his weight (which was fine).

He set his lips in a thin line.

"A snack." he was forced to concede but resolved not to retain it longer than he had to, but it was obvious he had shut down quite a bit of his amiability.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:18 pm
"Alright." He went into the kitchen as Saliva sat down, gesturing to the seats for Jan to sit.

Pulling a container from the fridge, he opened a container of caprese and brought out the balsamic glaze to drizzle over. Between Rodney's vegan diet and Jan's high food standards and excellent food skills, Melvin had never eaten as good since living with them.

Melvin sat beside Saliva.

"I was just telling Melvin how much he needs to treat himself outside of work. His hair is getting long and he never dressed as, well, as you do. He doesn't spoil himself nearly as often as he does you. He should be more impressive."

"I don't know fashion." Melvin pulled out as his excuse as he took one of the caprese.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:23 pm

Lawrence rolled his eyes. "Yes well I prefer Melvin being exactly who he is thank you. I don't seek to dress him up as something he is not for my own gratification. He is just fine." He did not like Saliva one bit, it was like finding out that he had some subtle enemy eating away at his hard work all along and somehow he was supposed to be nice to them.

"For me, his cleanliness is impressive."

He tried to ignore the food.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:29 pm
"I wasn't saying it was for you. Dressing well makes you feel better, and Mel needs that in his life with all that has happened. Don't you like dressing up?" She asked, before looking at the plate.

She noticed food and the lack of him taking any.

"Oh, don't mind me. Eat. Enjoy yourself."

"She thinks I dress too much the same. That a change would suit me." He commented, eating the caprese.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:40 pm

The food was idly prodded with a fork in the very feline sort of way Lawrence usually avoided eating his food, moving it around the plate but avoiding taking a bite of it at all. "I think you dress fine." he said almost huffily.

His own standards of dress were high, but he had never considered Melvin's slightly frumpy style anything short of flawed and endearing. He preferred humanity with all its strange frayed edges. If anything he was deterred by individuals who displayed anything close to the fixation on appearance that he did. It was a warning sign.

"If it is something you absolutely want to do then do so, but I do not think those things. Nor do I think she." and he gestured critically with the fork. "Is someone to be taking style tips from."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:56 pm
The golem placed a hand on her breasts and loudly scoffed at what he said to her. "I happen to have a wonderful sense of style. You're just too dull to understand where my style comes from. I also can't take much stock from Mr. Skull White and his chalky waredrobe. I've know yetis who could pull off white better."

"I don't think Mongolian dress works here."

"because you never give it a try. I can show you what to get. You'd look wonderful on it." She said, patting his hand.

"My hair has been getting long. I still have the white in it. Been wondering if I should get it cut. So many guys here have long hair though."

"He isn't eating."

"Jan, do you want another type of snack? I can make a small smoothie for you."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:08 pm

"White is the colour of purity and divinity. I would not expect a creature composed of fear to understand. Also in this world, Melvin dressing in some mongolian outfit would not only be ridiculous but frankly racist." Not that he expected such an uncouth beast to understand that either.

Melvin's hair got a momentary glance before Lawrence decided he didn't care enough about other people's hair to go giving styling tips, he didn't understand why it mattered so much to some individuals what other people wore or did, to him clothing was more or less symptomatic of a personality, like a rash from an STD, if someone dressed a certain way he knew to avoid them or dismiss them and that was all, he wasn't about to teach them to cover up their metaphorical welts.

Lawrence's gaze flickered from his plate to Saliva and he almost cartoonishly slowly took a pointed bite of his food, daintily chewing it and swallowing before stating.

"It's fine, thanks Melvin." without looking away from the bossy ghoul.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:25 am
A small hand hit the table, jostling the platter. "Divinty and purity? You?! Oh-hoho. Jack, goodness. That's a real riot. Oh...oh... Good one. You need to bring that humor around more often. You two prudes could use it. It's like Mel is ageing at twice the rate now these days."

She wiped non-existent tears from her eyes as she got her breath back from Jan's "joke."

"I think it's a refreshing risk to see a person able to pull off white and keep it that way without staining. Like being brave against the elements." He pointed out as he inspected a tomato before eating it.

She went to fold her hands under her chin and watched him very intently as he ate. "So Janny, when do you think you'll be fit enough to go back to Russia?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff