Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
AFO 2016

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fearmyboxers

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 am
Anyone else going to AFO this year? I'll be going with my friends. We'll be cosplaying from Gravity Falls :3 one of my friends going is http://elentori-art.tumblr.com/ and I know she has a lot of followers on tumblr, so there is probably someone in this guild who knows of her and be interested in knowing she is going to be there *X*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:17 pm
I briefly looked it up. Is it only on that Friday or does it start on Friday? If it's only on Friday, I have to work. If it's the whole weekend, I may or may not make it. ninja  

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200

Fearmyboxers

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:44 pm
AFO is going to be from the 29th to the 31st of July :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:11 pm
I usually go to AFO, but I might not this year, since I am going to another convention which I think is the week after, and also going on a pretty expensive trip at the end of August. So I don't want to spend too much time or money on conventions right before that. I haven't decided for sure, but I don't think any of my friends are going to AFO this year either, which is another reason I probably won't go.  

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:17 am
Whether I will go to AFO this year is still up in the air.

We have a massive shortage of staff in my department at work, so it's hard to take time off right now. If we cannot get more staff in short order, it is exceptionally unlikely I'll have any time off for quite a while. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:47 pm
I am going to FAE in a couple of weeks, is anyone else going to that?  

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

FORTRAN77

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:45 am
I kinda want to try to make it back for AFO or Metro this year. The renovated Windham still feels weird though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:25 pm
I haven't been to AFO in a couple years now, I can't wait to see what the hotel is like now :O only 2 months away now *X*  

Fearmyboxers

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:26 pm
If you guys are going to AFO, make sure you stop by the tavern! This year is the 10th anniversary of the Interactive Convention Experience that AFO has each year, and this years game is going to be a good one! 8D

...if you play, please join with team Earthquake owo <33333333333
I am going to be one of the NPC's so I have to at least mention it! 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:32 pm
I wonder how many pokestops are near the con and if everyone is going to be running around after pokemon the whole time lol Man do I wish they already had the trading update put in. I was also talking to some friends about how funny it would be if they put trainer battling in an update and everyone just battles each other at cons.  

Fearmyboxers

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:09 pm
Fearmyboxers
I wonder how many pokestops are near the con and if everyone is going to be running around after pokemon the whole time lol Man do I wish they already had the trading update put in. I was also talking to some friends about how funny it would be if they put trainer battling in an update and everyone just battles each other at cons.
Oh, I forgot about that. I have a Tracfone and can't play such things though. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:40 pm
I am leaving tomorrow ^X^ I pick my friends up from the airport and then need to find out when prereg tickets are available, probably will do that before going to the airport. I won't be able to cosplay Mabel from Gravity Falls as the sweater would be awful to wear in our heat. I am just hoping it isn't going to rain lol My friends have decided going out at night for Pokemon would be a bad idea though.  

Fearmyboxers

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Gaians of Florida

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items