Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image
It was perhaps the first time that Shahrazad found herself abound towards and walking within the city walls. She'd imagined it would have been quite different than what she was currently experiencing. The everyday hustling and bustling about paved streets and overstocked storefronts was not what kept her from this ideal she'd come to have of the city - no, this was exactly as the urban centers of her birthplace had been - but rather the two bundles she found strapped to her backside for easy carrying.

Two lovely, sleeping, little girls. Another gift from an eventful night at Venus'. Oh, she could remember the absolute ecstasy she'd felt with her lover of the evening, a lovely girl by the name of Lazuryte.

It had been some number of seasons since when the two on her back, Aisha and Raabi'a, came to be. The resemblance could not have been closer!

For how lucky it was for Shahrazad to have gotten their other mother's name after that, it was luckier still they had spoken of their residences. That was what brought her to the city now, otherwise alone and out of place. Saira and Hatil had been gifts by the Guardians (or so her mellon Ritika insisted) for her alone; these had another with claims to responsibility. The least she could do was offer it.

If Lazuryte wanted no part in this, well, that was fine too.

But she'd ask regardless.

That was how Shahrazah came to wander around a small part of the city, her memory running about for other cues to help her in finding the correct place.

Shadica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:56 am
In the seasons since Venus' party, Lazuryt had been keeping herself busy, learning to cook and attempt to learn to control her powers. The latter was not going so well. She was getting better at creating the small serpents out of stone but getting them to listen was beyond her.

One of them had even manged to escape when she wasn't looking. As a result she was now wandering around the bustling city trying to find a snake that was less than an inch long and it was not going well. Not only was it small, it just happen to disappear into one of the busier sections of the city.

Laz was so absorbed in trying to find the small snake that she didn't noticed she had just walked by a familiar looking rakshasha with purple hair.

Daisicle

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:20 am
Shahrazad had stopped before coming to a fairly busy part of the market, one hand resting on her uncut hip and the other coming up to pinch the bridge of her nose. She closed her eyes and raised her head back, sighing as her tail flicked behind her in mild irritation. Why was this place so damn big?! and busy?! Tsch... This was going to be more difficult that she had planned on it being; at least she'd left those other two back at home to argue amongst themselves. They would have been far too much trouble to bring along with her.

Even she, in all her beauty, received the semi-frequent look of suspicion from the relatively uniform beings who moved about, concerned with their daily comings and goings.

Shaking her head and moving her arms to stretch out before her instead, the cat's eyes lazily looked over the crowd as she pondered what next to do. The moment was brief as, Guardians be blessed, a familiar figure walked right past her.

The figure she'd been searching for: Lazuryte.

Or, at least, the rak was pretty damn sure that's who it was. As she quickened her step forward to catch up with the demon, she raised her voice and called out, "Lazuryte...?!"

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:33 pm
She was never going to find the darn creature was she? It was just to small to spot, especially when the city was so crowded. There was always a chance that it could wander back on its own right? It would come back when it grew board or something, could the snake even get bored?

Lazuryt was startled out of her musings when she heard someone call her name. Turning around to see who had called her, she was surprised to see the gorgous pae she had spent the night with at venus' party. "Sha sha Shahrazad! what a pleasant surprise seeing you here!" She stuttered out.

Oh guardians why did the family trait have to appear now of all times. She had never had the same problem as her father and brother before.

Daisicle

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:57 pm
Shahrazad flashed a smile as the other acknowledged her; thank the Guardians that she'd gotten the right pae! On that note, had Lazuryte always had that adorable little stutter? She could just about eat the girl right up with something like that.

Ahem. Anyways...

"I was just looking about for you actually. Would... you happen to have a minute?" Her tail swished behind her and one of her ears flicked back as one of the little ones strapped to her back began to awaken from their nap. They really couldn't have had more appropriate timing, huh? She hoped they'd stay quiet for just a moment longer, at least until she had finished explaining the situation anyways.

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:10 pm
Lazuryte was surprised to hear that Shahrazad has been looking for her, and not just exploring the city, she wondered why the other had sought her out. The only thing she could think of was if it was about the night they had spent together.

The snake she had been chasing had no doubt slithered away, the chances of being able to find it had been slim to begin with. She had beenthinking of giving up the chase anyway so Shahrazad at perfect timing.

"Yes, I'm free right now."
She responded with a smile. Her eyes wandered to the straps on the Rak's shoulders, they went to a back pack no doubt. Laz wondered how far she had traveled.

Daisicle

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:19 pm
Shahrazad's face betrayed any discomfort she might have had at Lazuryte's less-than-subtle noticing of her back straps. It would have been more surprising if she hadn't looked considering how they were beginning to move. It felt as though one had managed to stir the other awake. "How about we move a bit out of the way?" she suggested, pausing for but a moment before moving to the side of the road, now beside the hustle and bustle of the city.

"Would you care to meet your daughters?" she asked in a casual, forward manner as she moved to undo one of the straps held to her back. Before she finished, however, she paused. "If you would rather not, speak now; I shall return to the Quiet Woods and you can feign ignorance of my having ever found you."

shadica

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:38 pm
Daisicle

Lazuryt was a bit confused when Shahrazad suddenly seemed a bit uncomfortable with her looking at the back-pack straps. Lazuryt nodded in agreement as she followed Shahrazad to the side of the road, moving to the side was a good idea with how busy it was. It would be easier to hear each other and they wouldn't be in anyone's way.

The casual way that the question was asked hid the gravity of situation. It took Lazuryt a moment to realize what it meant. She had daughters, they had daughters. As in actual live not flower sack children. "D-daughters?" She stuttered out in confusion. The idea of having kids was overwhelming, she wasn't ready for kids yet. It wasn't something she was expecting, but but they where her kids, her responsibility. She couldn't, wouldn't ignore them. "N-no I'd love to meet them," she sputtered hearing Shahrazad's offer to leave. "Do, do they have names?"

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:52 pm
Shahrazad's face softened at the reply, one side of her mouth curling upwards into a smile. It seemed she'd made the correct choice after all; she'd have to thank Ritika later. Her arms deftly moving, she moved the bundle behind her to hang about her chest instead. The fabric hang in a way that their eyes were shielded from the sun, yet ample airflow could circulate throughout.

"I've thought to give them names, but I wanted to ask your opinion if you decided to meet them." She reached in to grab one of the girls and bring her close, paying no particular mind to which one it was. The cat cupped the girl with the demon wings in her arms for a moment, catching her attention with a fluttering of fingers, before looking over to Lazuryte.

User ImageTheir resemblance was impeccable.

Walking closer, she tried to hand her off in a gentle motion. "This is Raabi'a," her accent was heavy as she spoke the child's name, practically purring the different sounds.

When the child was comfortably in Laz's arms, Shahrazad lifted the other girl, whose eyes squinted and mouth cried out in denial of the sun. "And this... This is Aisha."

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:42 am
Daisicle

Lazuryt was happy to see that Shahrazad seemed to be starting to relax a bit. She nodded when the demon said that the babies had names, that was good. She didn't think she would be much help in picking out names at the moment.

Laz's eyes widened a bit when she saw the first child, she had expected it to look a bit like her, but the resemblces was striking. The same purple hair and blue rainbowish skin, there was no way to deny the child was hers, not that she would have tried to. User Image

Seeing that Shahrazad was trying to pass the baby to her, Laz gently took the child into her arms, holding on to her with both arms, afraid of dropping her if the child was nestled into just one of them. How small, and cute she was! "Raabi'a", she repeated softly. "What a beautiful name."

Raabi'a squirmed a bit in Laz's arms before settling for trying to grab her bangs.

"Hi Aisha", Laz cooed softly to the baby Shahrazad was holding, while trying to keep an eye on her own bundle of joy. Her children where so beautiful, and with such lovely names. "Thank you for letting me meet them."

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:45 am
Shahrazad's smile softened as she saw Laz handling the children so naturally. She'd prepared herself for just about any reaction: disgust, denial, anger... but not for such open warmth. It almost stunned her. In a good, humbling way, of course. Her eyes averted for just a moment at the honest praise, no thanks necessary, before returning her graze. "It wasn't any trouble at all." It didn't seem like a gesture that would require such gratitude.

She shifted the tot in her arms somewhat as the girl sucked on her thumb and stared at her mother. "What would you like to do..." a pause as she glanced between her and the two girls, "...with... about... them? They can be as involved or as little involved in your life as you'd like; I know it is rather sudden..." her voice trailed off and her tail flicked behind her lightly as she anticipated a response.

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:40 pm
The toddlers had manged to worm they're way into Laz's heart in a mater of minutes. She hadn't known them long but they where so small and cute. She adored them. The angel flashed another warm smile at Shah as she spoke.

"I's like to help raise them," She said softly mulling over how they could get it to work. "Hmm well maybe we could switch off who they're staying with every couple of weeks or umm maybe I could move closer to you or something?" It was a strange thought, to move out and live on her own instead of being surrounded by her family. "Oh! You should meet my family! I'm sure they'd love to met you and the little ones."

Daisicle

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:00 am
"I live down on the island alone in very modest accommodations, I couldn't possibly ask--!" her statement cut short as Laz, in all her excitement, interrupted her. Shahrazad blinked twice, processing the suggestion. She had a family? Of course she had a family; children didn't just appear from thin air or something. But even so... meeting them? So suddenly?

Probably not the best idea.

Her appearance was very unusual compared to most of the others here, and even now suspicious glazes glossed over her figure. Appearing suddenly like this would just cause an uncomfortable situation.

Or perhaps she was just projecting her own insecurities about her upbringing onto Lazuryte's parents.

"I doubt they would like to meet someone like myself..." she played the part: hesitant and modest. It seemed like the best approach to getting out of the situation less of completely cutting off the pleasantries they'd already been sharing and for allowing the two girls to have their other mother in their life. "If you would like them to meet the girls, you could do so without me."

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:37 pm
"Ah I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cut you off!" Lazuryt apologized sheepishly when she realized she had interrupted Shahrazad, taking care to make sure she wasn't cutting the other off again. An island? Laz wondered what that was like, it must be a lot quieter than the city, she was tempted to ask but then they would just be going in circles, best to focus on the new topic and go back to the living situation later.

The looks that others where giving Shahrazad infuriated Laz, they where the same looks that the pae of the city gave her uncles when they went out. She had spent her life growing up with two Rakshasha as part of her large family and it infuriated her when people judged them for being different. Even more so that it seemed like Shahrazad hadn't been in the city very long and she already seemed very uncomfortable being there.

Laz took a few moments to try to figure out what to say, it wasn't easy. "I'm positive that my family would love to meet you, They're not um like that" she said gesturing awkwardly to the glares at the end, while making sure the baby was still steady. She was doing a terrible job at explaning. "But I understand if you would rather not meet them, I'll introduce them just to the girls if that is what you would like."

While Laz wanted Sharazard to meet her family she didn't want to make Shara any more uncomfortable or feel like she had to meet them.

Daisicle

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:36 pm
Shahrazhad's smile twitched slightly, though it was unlikely that Laz would notice it happening. Oh what to do... What to do... Laz seemed quite insistent on having her meet the parents, and under normal circumstance, it would probably be the most convenient thing to do.

Not that this situation was in any sort of way convenient, given how long it had taken to get here and all these nasty pae about her.

Normally she'd have a mind to outright glare at them, and indeed, she'd held her head and tail proudly as she'd walked these streets. It wasn't that she was particularly uncomfortable with being looked at in such a way - disgust was the same whether it come from a sense of superiority by birthright or racism - but it had always struck a nerve with her. Even now, it was taking a conscious amount of effort to not flick and trip any number of passerbyers with her tail.

"If you are insistent, I suppose I have no strong objections, but..." actually, it might be pleasant to have a place to rest, if for a short while, before the long return journey home. "...only if you insist."

shadica

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces