Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Foals of light in darkness (Dark Heart & Amaranthe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:46 pm
User Image

"I think it's clear...mother is gone.", she said to herself as she looked around her nook in the woods she and her mother called home. She loved her mother and she doted on her, she was her beauty, her treasure. Her mother doted too much ans Amaranthe didn't feel like she could really spread her wings. She was still young and her mother talked of teaching her the beauty and art of flight. She wanted to please her mother and get a head start and impress her so she took off when her mother was out gathering.

Amaranthe had passed an open glen that was quite yet secluded that her mother shouldn't pass by easily and if any did pass by she was confident she would hear them and she could hide in the brush near by. There was a large boulder to the side of the glen that she thought would give her enough height to try. She was nervous though, as she should be maybe, but any weakness of the sort her mother would scold her on.

She approached the boulder and examined it and gave a determined nod and hoped on the lower end and first walked to the edge and looked down. "That doesnt seem too high, this will be easy.", she said as she backed up. She look a running leap and *THUMP* landed hard on her rump. "OWWW.....*ugh*", she exclaimed as she looked back with a scowl on her face to the boulder and then stuck her tongue out at it, not realizing she had an audience approaching.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:32 pm
User Image DarkHeart 'Voice'

The little foal had wandered away from his father again. It seemed to be quite the common occurrence for him, but he was never alone. He had the voice with him. He had finally associate it to himself and not some outside hiding. He wasn't overly concerned, though the voice was rather mean sometimes. 'You are so hopeless sometimes, you know that right?' The dark voice haunted his senses and he rolled his eyes. "If I'm hopeless that makes you even more so. Being part of me and all." He said a little annoyed at the voice that occupied his mind about 40 percent of the time. However, the sounds of someone else nearby stole his attention away.

Green eyes gazed around in the hopes he would lay eyes on the maker of the sound. It sounded feminine and he was hoping now that he had a little more control over his outbursts he wouldn't freak them out too bad. As he walked forward he finally spotted her as she took a run leap and landed rather roughly upon the ground. She had Angeni wings like another young filly he had met before, but she didn't have a horn. So she was different that the last filly he had encounter. "Are you okay?" He asked as she was sticking her tongue out at the boulder.
'If she said ow, it probably didn't mean she's alright..... Just stating the obvious here..' The voice teased. With a sigh he had to agree. "Okay, fine so you're right..." He muttered under his breath. "Is there anything I can do to assist you?" He added as he grew nearer to the young filly.

WC: 279

AstoriaFallens Teepee  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:58 pm
Amaranthe jumped a little at the sound of another, her mother would've scolded her for not paying attention and letting another sneak up on her like that. She started to scold herself with a serious glare but before she could the foal became more clear and her expression changed again. "Im fi.....who else are you talking to?" she said as she shook her wings off and folded them to her side. She looked around as she didnt see any others and moved closer to him.

She took note of his chest.....he had an interesting marking that looked kinda like a ghost an it had a glowing mouth....how odd. She wondered what her mother would think of him, but he seemed harmless enough. "Where did you come from little ghost? Are you talking to a ghost? Whats it like, never met a ghost before." She said moving closer now with a warming smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image
DarkHeart
'Voice'

His gaze watched her as she shook her wings and approached, asking who he was talking to. She seemed extremely curious about him and this was a first for him and he backed up a step or two by the sheer bewilderment that she wasn't exactly insulting him. "I don't know if I'd say who... I don't know his name." He said looking at his hooves for a moment. He looked back at her and cocked his head. Little ghost? Was she calling him little ghost or perhaps who he was talking to? 'I changed my mind. You're not the most hopeless foal in the world.' The voice said with a snicker and DarkHeart shook his head. "I haven't met him either, but I don't think you'd like him.. HE'S NOT very nice..." He put the emphasis on 'he's not' so the voice knew he was talking to him.

He took a moment to settle himself and he admired her now that he was over the initial shock of her not being weirded out by him. "My name is DarkHeart, were you trying to fly? I wish I had wings." He said to her with a frown. Though he was sure he didn't have wings mainly because both his parents didn't. But still, he wondered what it would be like to fly. Though he could heal! Which was kinda neat to him. The more he thought about it, the more he realized they were likely all born different for a reason. But still, why did he have to have the voice?
'Because you're not special, you're damned young one.' The voice said with a snicker.

WC: 275
stormflower

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:21 pm
Ghost who isnt nice, hmm. Maybe she could tell the ghost off one day if she could meet him. This little ghost seemed nice and shouldn't be treated mean. "Well I would ignore and give the Ghost the cold shoulder and ignore him until he wanted to be nice.", she said sticking her tongue out at the air, directing it to The Ghost.

"DarkHeart.....it suits you little ghost. My name is Amaranthe. Yes I was rather failing to fly. Trying to impress my mother, she is a perfectionist and I was hoping to make her proud when she takes me on my first flying lesson. So far wings dont seem to be all their cracked up to be especially with 4...maybe 2 would be easy. My mother says having 4 is just proof we are better then others? Im not sure I agree with that though....", she said lowering her head and scratching her hoof on the ground.

She shook her head and a smile returned. "So what brings you out this way Little Ghost...I mean DarkHeart?" Picked a nice day for a stroll at least." she said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:17 pm
DarkHeart
'Voice'

He chuckled at her words. "I've tried that... It doesn't really work that well." He said with a slight frown but perked up slightly when she stuck her tongue out to the voice. He cocked his head slightly when she kept referring to him as little ghost however he didn't say anything about it. 'It's like I've said before, you'll never be rid of me..' Which he already knew but of course the voice had to remind him. He focused his attention on Amaranthe so that he could drown out the presence only he seemed to hear. A perfectionist? He could see that, not that he was thinking her mother would be that way, but by his own fathers actions. It wasn't that his father was a perfectionist, it was just that he worried everyone would accept him for the way he was and he honestly wasn't sure how he felt about that. He knew his dad wanted what was best for him but it was still uncomfortable for him at times. "I think you're doing just fine. Nothing a little practice won't hurt!" He said in reassurance to her.

He kinda liked the name Little Ghost. It was starting to grow on him. "No, you can call me Little Ghost, I like it." He said when she corrected herself for calling him it. He probably wouldn't let anyone else call him it, but he didn't mind it from her.
'Oh god. Please don't tell me you're being all goo goo eyes.. You're going to make me sick.' Apparently the voice didn't agree. He ignored him again and focused on her question instead. "I like to explore, despite my Fathers wishes. But I heard you so I came over to investigate." He said with a smile. "So was it just flying practice that brought you out here?"

WC: 307
stormflower

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:32 am
She smiled and laughed gently as he gave her confidence to keep trying. "Ill try and keep that in mind as I continue to fall before I fly...LittleGhost.", she said teasingly both to him and herself. She turned back to the rock she had been leaping from and then glanced sideways at him at the mention of his father. Her eyes saddened at the thought of her family dynamic. "Your dad huh? Well sounds like he has one thing in common with my mother. Flying practice is my main mission, but also to feel free is another. My mother keeps a tight wing on me, doesnt like me wandering. I dont understand her sometimes.....its flustrating. What about your mom? Does she agree with your dad?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:55 pm
stormflower

He quite liked the nickname she had for him, it made him smile. "I would think she'd want you to be able to practice so you don't fall on anyone else." He gave her a wink and a warm smile. 'Oh god you're gonna make me sick with those words. The voice said and dark just let out a light sigh but didn't say anything.

He frowned at her words and looked away for a second and wondered how to say the words. "She's not around. I don't think she likes me and my brother very much.... We're.... Different." He finally admitted towards her rubbing a hoof against one of his legs. 'Isn't that the understatement of the year.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out