Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Workplace Hazards (Zeke/Oliver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:14 am
"I don't think most people ever really get used to it," he assured the smaller man, features gone neutral. "Most people care more than I do." Zeke just...didn't. It wasn't a new problem, but one that has persisted since he was younger. It's what made it so extraordinary, him actually caring about anyone now.

"How's that arm feeling!" It didn't look much better, but it also didn't look any worse either. At the very least, the anti-venom had stopped the spread.

grey dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:56 pm
"It's... okay," Oliver replied, but that was his default answer for just about anything that might be causing him trouble, physically or emotionally. It was a lingering habit from his pre-island life, where escaping notice was just more important than getting help. It was easier to blend in when nobody was concerned for his wellbeing, and even though Zeke had literally just said caring didn't go hand in hand with his work, it was a hard habit to break.

It was an automatic lie, saying his arm was okay, but Oliver's body language was easy to read. As the sharpness of the pain receded, the young man's breathing became more even, and the tension began to leave his muscles.

Beejoux

Grey Dragon

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:00 am
"Mmhmm." He didn't sound convinced, though he didn't know Oliver quite well enough to force him to stay put until he was sure the sting was on its way to healing. He liked the kid alright, more than most, but Oliver hadnt yet crossed into the realm of important. Not yet.

Frankly, there were too many people on that list already, as it was.

"Well, if you're sure you're fine you can go. Just keep an eye on that for the next twenty-four hours, and come back if it doesn't look like it's healing." And before Oliver could leave, in an effort to derail any plans of ignoring this suggestion in favor of not being a burden. "If it doesn't heal we might have to remove the limb, and then how difficult would it be taking care of all those little Fear creatures?"

grey dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:50 pm
Oliver quickly sat up, but if there was a way for his complexion to become even more pale, Zeke had found it.

(It will heal,) rumbled a voice in the back of his head. Jökul was, as always, a source of emotional stability when Oliver's high-strung nerves made him gullible.

He cradled his arm, and nodded. "Y-yes! I-I'll come back, i-if it doesn't look like it's getting better," the kid stammered quickly. He pushed himself off the examination table, and waited until he was sure his legs could carry him before heading to the door. It was a good sign, he was already taking Zeke's words of caution to heart.

"Thank you, u-um, I really appreciate it..."

Beejoux

Grey Dragon

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:45 pm
"Good. You're free, then." Hazel eyes stayed with him until he had hopped off the table and headed for the door. It didn't look like he was about to topple over, which meant the Mist's concern(limited though it had been) ended there.

Oliver was on his way out, so Zeke went about picking up the supplies he'd used; discarding what needed discarding, or gathering up what needed cleaning. There'd be the matter of the paperwork after, but that'd be quick.

grey dragon
Fin I think!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas