Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Dark Corners (Maggie + Sparrow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:56 am
He dragged her trunk down the hall and to a door on the left that said "R - 1D" on the front of it. Sparrow set Maggie's things down, fished in his pocket, and produced a set of keys that jangled as he shifted through them, trying to find the right one.

"I'd like to see some of your potions sometime," he said cheerfully. "It'd be quite interesting, I think."

He finally found the right key and held it up with a little flourish.

"Oh, yes, all the reapers live here!" said Sparrow, with a bright expression as he pushed it into the lock. "I'm up on the third floor, in 3C. It's a lovely place, there are common rooms on each floor that you can use, and your dormitory should have been prepared for you already to suit your needs, here - "

He pushed open the door and gestured for Maggie to step in first.

bittiface

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:35 pm
She was beginning to get excited. They'd stopped outside a door; her door. "I'd love to show them to you. Maybe you could even help me with them sometime." She said with a quirky smile, poking her fingers together excitedly. "I already mentioned I'm a bit bad at them. Excuse any odd clouds and plumes they cause."

Maggie sucked in a breath and stepped inside when offered. Sure enough, inside was a room not so unlike her own. It wasn't as oddly shaped as the old cottage was. However, the walls looked old, and the furniture well loved. Empty bookshelves of ancient wood sat ready to hold tomes and volumes. An old bed perched just by the medieval looking window. Dreary faded curtains, heavy and tall, framed said window like a painting. Her kitchen was small but functional. A table and desk were included. All ready to be personalized.

"How wonderful.." She said with a giggle, walking through her room with wide eyes. Her hat moved, and slipped onto the floor. Atop her head was a shadow like cat, awoken from a nap and using this vantage point to take in the digs.

Maggie breathed in and clapped her hands together. "Perfect." She spun, her frock twirling from the motion. "Mr. Sparrow, thank you so much for your help. I think I will really enjoy myself here."

"Come by any time. I'll make you tea."

kuropeco

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:36 pm
He looked surprised, but gratified by her offer, a smile spreading across Sparrow's cheeks.

"I'd be delighted to help you in any way I can," he said. He didn't want to intrude without invitation, so he carefully nudged Maggie's trunk in after her, glancing around at the lovely little dormitory with a look of surprise and wonder.

"It's great in here," he said with a laugh. "My room looks nothing like this, which is part of Amityville's charm. No two rooms are alike."

He grinned and winked at Maggie and then straightened, smoothing a hand down his coat. Sparrow bent over into a respectful bow, one arm at his back, the other against his stomach before he straightened once more.

"Please call on me anytime you need assistance," he said brightly. "I'd be glad to help."

bittiface

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:56 pm
Oh, the boil was awful fancy. He must be one of those well-to-do reaper families. Maggie gave her best rendition of a curtsy she could manage in return. "I will." She then walked forward to grab her things he'd helpfully pushed inside.

"Again, thanks for your help. I'll see you soon, Mr. Sparrow."

The cat, Doom, was already slinking in and out of shadows as if he was made of them.

kuropeco

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out