Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Sparkling Gossamer Wings (Kuwanyauma x Amadahy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time was not a friend of the blue hued mare. Too often did it slip away from her senses and before she would know it, hours had passed long from the point she intended. Today the sky looked a little grey for her liking. It had become part of her routine now to venture out as often as possible. Upon getting up in the morning, a small frown was raised onto her muzzle. Rain seemed to be coming; she could even smell it. That would hardly be an obstacle for her but she really didn't care for wet weather. Her mane and tail's wavy texture would bring trouble in such conditions. Ever the optimist, Kuwanyauma convinced herself: 'If I leave before the noon sun raises, it will be okay! I can out fly the storm and be home before it starts!' she thought to herself with renewed determination.

It was only just after the noon sun's appearance did she realize she was loitering around her current living lands and panic propelled her high into the sky towards the new lands. Her wings moved with the anxiety fueling each flap but her own mind was easing down. "I made it. I know I made it. The sky is still pretty and light despite the grey!" Ku spoke to herself letting the wind carry her words to no one in particular. It was as though the sky gods themselves had heard the mare though and a light crackle of thunder was her reply.

That was her cue to land! Luckily she had made it to the edge of the meadows just as a light drizzle began its faint trickle. Kuwanyauma sighed a little and galloped towards the closest set of trees that lined the meadow for shelter. However it was far too late for her: droplets glittered over the white pieces of her wings, shimmering in the light. Her mane and tail started to raise and frizz a little. Well wasn't this pleasant? She shook her head to try and shake off from of the water but it wasn't going to help. The damage had already been done. At least she was safe under the tree. Well, safer than in the sky or out in the open. She came to lay down on the grass, leaving her wings stretched out to dry, and watch the world around her. Golden eyes scanned out to the open field. Was she alone? It was only at this time the mare considered to take in her surroundings.

AstoriaFallen
Hope this is okay; Thanks so much for rping with me!!! ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:45 pm
Leena-chan
It's perfect <3

User Image

The weather had been nice as of late, though today it was looking that rain might fall and that was alright to the mare. She quite enjoyed when it rained, though only lightly. Hard rainstorms were rough on her wings and her frail form so she tended to keep hidden when heavy rainstorms came in. It hindered her flying, but at least she could still walk. And she'd dare not try to fly in her miniature state, she'd likely end up half way across the world with some of the winds these storms have been bringing up. Though, she was hoping today would just be a light drizzle if anything. The smell of rain to come made her smile and she just hoped it wasn't going to be something she was going to have to flee from. Not that she really had many places to go. She could shrink and find herself a hole in a tree to hide in, but she would see.

The sun made it's appearance for a little while as she walked through a nearby field as she ate a few blades of grass and smelled some of the spring flowers. However, it wasn't long before thunder rolled through the sky and she decided it was best to return to the wooded area she had been earlier and avoided the rain that began to fall. As she gazed out from her spot she realized it wasn't anything too bad and figured she could have stayed out in the open. However it seemed she wasn't going to be alone in her secluded hideout. She watched as a mare landed in the field opposite of where she was and then made her way into the woods. Amadahy noted that she had similarities to herself, however she had a unicorn horn as well and had a bit of size on Amadahy but she looked friendly enough. At least she never knew of a mean flutter, she doubted there was such a thing.

She took a look at the sky above her and then proceeded to make her way across the field as the rain came down lightly. She entered the woods on the other side a moment or two later and she realized the mare wasn't too far away drying her wings. "Hello. I hope I'm not disturbing you. I saw you from the other side of the field when you first landed." She said with a warm smile. "My name is Amadahy, what is your name?" She asked her curiously. She glanced out towards the meadow where she had just been and then turned back to the mare once more. "Quite the change of weather we've had today." She said as more of a statement than a question.

WC: 460

AstoriaFallens Teepee  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:00 pm

Her ears flicked with the sound of one approaching she bowed her head for a moment before turning it to face the source of such noises. A bright smile flashed over her face at the kind voice. What a pretty mare! Her spirit was lifted high at the sight of the wings that she donned; finally, there was another who was similar to her! Such a wonderful sight brought her such joy. "Oh! Hello! No,no you are not disturbing me at all!" Out of care and respect, the female rose onto her hooves, lightly shaking off her pelt from the dirt that desperately tried to cling to her from the ground below.

"It is very nice to meet you Amadahy." Such an upbeat, cheery voice was used and easily demonstrated just how thrilled this meeting was to the female. It was not since she had left her family that she had seen anyone with those thin silky wings. Sure, she also had feathers, but it seemed that gossamer wings were slightly harder to come by. "My name is Kuwanyauma but please feel free to call me Ku." She understood too well how hard it was to remember longer names like the one she bore. At the remark of the weather, her golden eyes turned their gaze back to the meadows that were now being watered by the sky just slightly. "I really thought I could make it home before this started today but it would seem that wasn't in the cards for me." That stare shifted back to the female before her. "Do you enjoy the rain?" A warmth rested within her inquiry that was sincere. What better way to get to know someone than to ask the little questions?

WC: 291

AstoriaFallen
Sorry fro the delay!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image
""
Wings fluttered behind her as the mare spoke and rose to great her. She was quite pleased that she hadn't disturbed her and she had to listen carefully as the cerulean mare said her name. Kwan-something or another. She'd have to listen to her say it again but she added to call her Ku and that made her smile. She could remember that. It was pretty too, reminded her of the way a dove sounded. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ku." She said admiring the mares mixed heritage. She'd never seen a flutter-uni-angeni before so this was quite the treat, and we wings were just so stunning. Not that her own weren't beautiful, but this mares were a mixture of feather and gossamer, it was a stunning combination.

"Aye, It is a shame it started to rain, but I do quite enjoy it. Minus for when my wings get wet, that can be rather hindering." She said in response to the mares question and statement about the weather. She honestly liked most seasons, though heavy rainstorms weren't one of her favorite things to be stuck in. A light summer sprinkle was fine and dandy however. "Do you live close to here?" She inquired since she said she had hoped to be home before the rain had hit.

Leena-chan

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:26 am

Kuwanyauma kept her focus on the lovely blue mare as she spoke, smiling with a mix of both understanding and relief when she heard her speak of the troubles with such delicate wings meeting moisture. In a way it was comforting to know that others outside of her family and herd had the same troubles they did. The mere thought that she was already meeting someone new to her from a different breed altogether like this was enough to make her wings quiver somewhat in a modest fashion with all the excitement she suppressed away with her elegant smile.

Amadahy's inquiry caused her ear to flick and drag her out of her own internal commotion, retracing over her words carefully. It was enough to make Kuwanyauma pause for a moment as she looked at the sky. How would she answer? "Well," The mare began. "I guess you could say my current residence is not far from here. I have just found this place though so its all still fairly new to me. I live in the woods right now but they are just a few moments flying from here." Her golden eyes returned to her newest acquaintance with a joyful bounce in her tone, "How about you? Do you have a home near here?" Her tail flicked as as she was trying her best to remain calm from the building thrill that perhaps she could make a new friend.

WC: 239

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:55 am
User Image
""
As she looked the female over she couldn't help but admire her features. It was clear to her that she was a hyper-breed and this intrigued her a great deal. Her wings were extremely cute to her, so dainty and small. The feathers and sheer combination was very pretty to her, her wings fluttered behind her at the thought. Giving a small nod of her head she was pleased to hear that the mare hadn't traveled to far from her home. She on the other hand was a great distance away, while it was her home, it wasn't really a place she would ever permanently stay. "Do you travel far from your home at all?" It was probably an odd question, but it would come clear in a second. "I'm quite a distance away from where you could say I'm from. I like to travel a bit." She said with a smile as she watched the blue mare.

Leena-chan
I DID A THING!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Amadahy's question summoned forth a warmer smile to the blue mare's face. What a curious inquiry. While uncertain of why such an peculiar thing would be asked, she answered it all the same. "I am still learning my way around these lands, so for now I am choosing to stay closer to my resting place. The last thing I want to do is get lost and that would be easy to do since this is so new." Ears flicked at the tiny bit of information she received and the mare's entire expression brightened up. Amadahy became more interesting with each passing moment!

"May I ask as to how far your home is from here?" More questions were boiled up from the same ocean of thought based on the words of her latest acquaintance. Her hybrid wings fluttered slightly in an attempt to contain the curiosity building. Everything in due time was her motto. "Is it the travel you enjoy or being from your home?"

Her head came to tilt just a little to the left. Without a second thought, her second question already had slipped free. "How long have you been traveling for?" She was trying her best to keep from sounding as though she were shooting off a barrage of inquiries at her. However, this lovely mare before her brought a whole new perspective to the lands she had come to settle in and she wanted to learn as much as she could. Perhaps there was even more to see and do and if that was true, she wanted to know about it.

WC: 264

AstoriaFallen
EEE yay thing! THANKIES FOR YOUR PATIENCE crying <3333

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:20 pm
Leena-chan

Everyone was new at one point or another. Amadahy was fairly older than most she ran into, even though she didn't exactly look it.

She had to think about it for a moment, how far was home from here? Where was home from here? She glanced around and thought about it for a moment. While she had a little village she had grown up near she wasn't sure she called it home per-say. While it was a home she knew she hadn't wanted to stay there forever.

"It's a distance away. I've traveled a great deal as of late." She said looking back at the mare. "I quite enjoy traveling, I've met a number of interesting characters on my way." How long had she been traveling for?

"I can't recall anymore to be honest." She gave a light hearted laugh and fluttered her wings behind her. "What of you?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out