Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Sound in Silence (Saido and DarkHeart)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:53 pm
This is a private rp between my Saido and AstoriaFallen's DarkHeart

User Image
This way to My Teepee

User Image
This way to AstoriaFallen's Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:20 pm
With a flick of her tail, Saido moved forward with purpose, though she really had none. She was new to these lands and so had nothing so much as resembling a purpose here. It was only a matter of time before she found one, she was sure. Ruffing her feathers a bit, she looked around. Sai had been traveling for some time, she wasn't even sure where she was in these new lands. Of course, a few powerful beats of her wings would sent her high enough to see everything nearby and get some idea of where she was. But, for the moment, she was content to move through the forest at the pace she was going.

It wasn't a close, dark forest, just one that had sprung up around a small stream that Saido was keeping on her left as she moved sedately through the woods, careful not to disturb anything to much. She wasn't silent, for she saw no reaason to be. She made less noise than the brook to her side, and that she was content with.

The water made her think of the reflection pond she had left behind when she came here. Water so still it was like a mirror. When she was young, Sai liked to blow on the very top of the water, just to see the faint ripples it would produce. In many ways, the water was her teacher. Saido strove to be as calm and peaceful as that pool and on most days she succeeded.

She found no reason to fret or worry. It was a fine day and would only grow finer as the sun rose to its peak, heat filtering down through the trees like sunlight.

There were many open glades and clearings along the brook, so when she found herself in a wide one, filled with sweet smelling grass that brushed across her stomach, Sai stopped at the brook to drink of the cool water, letting the serenity of the day just wash over her. She thought she was alone, but she knew she could easily be mistaken about that. The forest was a lovely one, and it sheltered from the heat of the day. It also provided a cool stream to drink from, or to listen to. Even to swim in, she supposed, although it wasn't that deep. Maybe enough to get her chest wet. If she bent her knees.

Folding her wings back carefully, she considered doing just that. It wasn't often she ran across a stream deep enough to wade around in and get cooled of, but not so deep as to get her wings wet. As much as she enjoyed the water, having her wings soaked through was just horrible. She couldn't fly for hours until they were dry, and they were just so heavy. Not something she wanted while she was traveling.

Tilting her head slightly, curved horn catching in the sunlight and sparkling for a moment, Sai regarded the stream, and wondered.

AstoriaFallen

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:21 pm
Over time Dark became aware that the voice he was hearing was all in his head and not someone hiding and taunting him. Not only that, he was the only one who could hear the crude and horrible comments that were said. For that he was actually glad. Though the voice hadn't been that horrible all of the time. Sometimes he had pretty good advice, or really narratives. 'Of course I have good narrations, how else would we survive your miserable excuse of an existence?' And like clockwork the voice made himself known with a grand entrance of insults. "Thank you for such lovely insight." He said with a roll of his eyes as he walked along, his ears flicking and turning slightly as he listened to the world around him.

Despite his 'flaw' he was pretty well mannered and even tempered, though occasionally he could find himself in a tight spot because of the influence of his other half, as he sometimes called him.
'You act like my ideas are so awful. Maybe if you'd come up with something decent now and again I would be the one guiding this little bandwagon.' The voice seemed rather annoyed at his accusation of horrible ideas, but he honestly didn't care one way or another. They were stuck with one another and there wasn't anything either of them could do about it. They would be together until Dark finally passed on from this world and into the next, though with his luck even then he wouldn't be rid of him. 'Like death could ever keep you from me. HAH. What a joke. You keep telling yourself that.' The voice teased menacingly. He shook his head and refused to acknowledge his comment and began to focus on other things.

Like the fact they were no longer alone and his gaze fell upon the mare that stood by the stream no more than a few yards away. He blinked his eyes for a moment as he watched her gaze upon the moving waters. After some time had passed he cleared his throat and gave a smile and a small bow of his head as he greeted her and introduced himself. "Hello, My name is DarkHeart. I do hope I have not disturbed you." He said kindly as he flicked his short tail behind him and focused his ears, eyes and attention towards her.
'Do you have to introduce yourself to EVERYONE we run into.....' He ignored him again and just gave no inclination that he was going to say anything to him either. Sometimes ignoring him worked quite well, even though he knew well enough that wasn't always the case. It seemed to him that the voice was finally allowing him some peace of mind, but there was always consequences to that later.

Right now though he didn't care that the voice wasn't harassing him. He was having a fine day and wasn't going to let his antics ruin it. As he waited for her response he dipped his head to the stream and took a drink.

WC: 513
DarkenWoodWolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces