IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:20 pm
Stealing Panda's Idea! heart

Who I'm Rping: Hoshi & Hanami
Open: To anyone! (Except Skinwalkers or anything that wants to harm her.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image
"Don't wander off."

Those were her father's (Star Galaxy) words from yesterday morning. It was now night the next day and Hoshi was terribly lost. She wandered about aimlessly, hoping to spot a familiar area to help guide her back to her family.

The fox like mare stopped in her tracks and let out a sigh while lowering her head in defeat, she needed better tracking skills if she wanted to become someone useful in her family. Also better concentration...considering it was a beautiful color bird that threw her off the path to begin with...she really needed to wise up and train more.

Hoshi glanced up at the night sky at the full moon. At least it wasn't unbearably cold tonight. As she continued to walk her fluffly tail swayed about behind her. Her ears twitched every now and then as she tried to remain alert. She turned to glance back to watch as her younger sister followed close behind giving her a frustrated look.

It wasn't her intention to get them lost. Though she had a feeling that Hanami was pretty mad at her for doing so, she stopped in her tracks and let out a large frustrated sigh "Is this the same damn tree we passed three hours ago?" she glared up at an old tree with a large hole. She remember seeing it earlier and it was still light out then. She just hung her head low in defeat. She just better hope her family didn't start moving again or she'd never find them at this rate....

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:30 pm
User Image

Hanami looked up at the old tree that Hoshi was talking about. The fox familiar approached it and began to sniff it, she then turned around to shot Hoshi a glare "You just had to chase after that bird!" she said with a huff.

She loved her older sister but sometimes she questioned her actions. She could count the amount of times they've gotten in trouble because of her older sister on one paw, this added a sixth time of disasters. Her sister was extremely ditz at times. She sighed and her fox ears drooped "That's it...we're lost and we'll never see our dads again!" she cried out to her sister.

She hated looking pathetic but she was just so frustrated and worried she'd never see her parents again. Hanami liked to keep a straight face at all times but after all this she just couldn't hold it back anymore. She just sat down before the old tree with the hole looking hopeless and pathetic.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:59 am
User Image

Bracken was hardly ever awake at this time of night. Usually, he was tucked into Rosalyn's side, nose quivering and feeling quite content by a hard day's work. There would be dirt on his paws: a result of digging small holes to be planted or mud, if he was working on the irrigation system Rosalyn had crafted before he came to help her.

Tonight, however, he was wide awake, with large lavender eyes and his ears upright and listening to the sounds of the forest. There were others nearby and they sounded agitated. Bracken loathed to wake his companion, for she was sleeping so soundly beside him, but he was unsure of himself. His flight instinct was strong; he believed he nosed fox-scent. He did not want to proceed himself without some air of protection with him.

"Rose! Rosalyn, wake up!" He whispered to her, front paws pushing at her muzzle. It didn't take long to wake her like this and her eyes opened, her head raised.

"Yes?" She blinked her eyes in hopes to further waking herself. She lay down in order to sleep beside Bracken and comfort the skittish thing, but now she was gathering her hooves underneath her and standing. Her mind would become unclouded soon after.

"I nosed fox-scent in the woods not far from the glade." Bracken reported. "But I also heard voices-worried voices. Shall we go take a look?"

Rosalyn smiled. Trust her familiar to rouse her in the middle of the night to go help others. What a kind one, he was. She nodded and the two set off, Bracken keeping close to Rosalyn for both of their benefits. His, because he was too nervous to go far without her; hers, because she couldn't see well in the dark. In the end of their travels however, they both saw the same thing.

Standing in front of a large tree stood two foxes, though one was normal sized and the other was about the same size as Rosalyn was. If it had been in daylight hours, Rosalyn would have noticed the larger of the two had hooves and not paws, but given the circumstances, she was unable to help, but feel a little nervous. Bracken had already disappeared some distance behind her, cutting through her legs as soon as he spotted foxes. Rosalyn, however, refused to run away and stepped forward, under the moonlight.

"Good evening. I am sorry to bother you at such a late hour, but I can't help but notice you seem rather upset." She swallowed quietly. "Is there something I can help you with?"

o-Elixir-o
I'll jump in!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:51 pm
User Image

It was a relief to the stallion that the cold months were finally lifting and the warmth was starting to seep back into the lands of the Kawani. It was still cool in the mornings, but it always warmed up towards the afternoon. It was quite an enjoyment to the stallion. He hadn't really minded the cold months too much and had found some good areas to spend his time to stay warm during the nights. Now all he needed to do was find places to stay cool during the days when it got warm at times. However, he wasn't needing to worry about that until summer when it got unbearably warm.

However, this wasn't the time to think of such thoughts and his forest green gaze glanced around the area and just took the time to enjoy the blossoming scenery. Seeing how it was starting to get closer towards the evening he found himself a nice little spot near an alcove of trees and fell asleep. He wasn't asleep long through the night when sounds awoke him and he lifted his head and gazed around. He didn't see anyone or hear anything so he gave a shrug and was about to go to sleep when he thought he heard the distant sound of voices.

Standing up and shaking the debris from his body he gave a little stretch and made his way towards the sound and as he approached heard the sound of a female. It almost sounded like she was asking a question? He couldn't quite make out what was said but it wasn't long until he came into view of the two mares and the familiars that were with them. He cleared his throat at his approach and noted that the one looked to be defeated in some form of manner. "Evening m'ladies. I don't mean to interrupt anything. My name is Viscount Ridley Caffington Von Cadbury, but please call me Vice. Is there anything I may do to assist you two ladies?" He asked curiously looking between the one with roses and the one who looked very very upset.

It actually bothered him quite a bit that she seemed distressed. It made him think of his sisters and he was very certain he'd not want either of them to feel the way the one mare was right now. He gave another glance between the two and hoped he hadn't intruded, mostly he hoped that he would be able to help. He didn't know the area that well but he had been in these parts for a day or so. Perhaps she was lost? Or had lost something? He was sure he'd find out when they gave their answers to him.

WC: 454

o-Elixir-o

belloblossom

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas